Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Thunder God Meets The White Lotus [Open]

Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Thunder God Meets The White Lotus [Open] Empty Thunder God Meets The White Lotus [Open]

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:19 am

Yui sighed as another day had passed by and nothing exciting had changed her life, she had got some funds today by helping the Raikage with some paperwork but other than that she had not been on a mission in some time. She felt she should go on one if for nothing else the Ryo to drink as much as she wanted, still this bar was quite full today as she smiled and wondered what man she would drag home today.

She ordered her usual a large bottle of Sake as she placed her cup down and began to drink quickly slamming down three cups of sake and smiling. This was the one thing she allowed herself to enjoy well there were two things but the other was more punishment for her failure. She continued to drink as quite a few people here had a lot of fun with her before, still, they all knew she was a one night stand and had zero emotions toward anyone and really refused to even try to have a relationship with anyone.

"I wonder what fun I will have tonight, though most people find me a bit scary in bed, still maybe one will not care about my small fetishes I have."

She would smile looking at the candle close by, yes she did certainly enjoy burning them with wax and whipping them and herself. It was about punishment more than it was about pleasure, so she wanted tof eel as much pain as possible during the act in order to make herself suffer more.
    Sithis

Thunder God Meets The White Lotus [Open] Empty Re: Thunder God Meets The White Lotus [Open]

Post by Sithis Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:38 am

Akuma got up his eyes bearing into the empty wall. "Why the fuck." He said bringing his hand down against the alarm clock with great speed to composite for his weak strength and maximum the raw power with Force times Acceleration. Destroying the alarm clock. If this was the case it was the drinking time. The Raikage hasn't given him a Squad yet, so he would spend his ryo on whiskey. Nice hot fire whiskey. He got up took a shower and got dressed, and headed towards the bar. Making his way there. He would enter the bar, only to find the bar full and packed. "Fuck off." He mumbled. As he made his way towards a seat where a woman was drinking sake. Man what's with women and their weak source of drinking. "I want four bottles of Whiskey. Your Most expensive and the one that has the most kick in it." The Bartender eyed him carefully. "Did I fucking Studder? Give me my fucking four bottles." Man it seemed, Akuma woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He wanted booze and he wanted it bad. The man would hurry up and acquire the nice bottles for him.

His attention drew towards the female with the white hair. "Hi." He said. He was to grumpy to remember if she was a ninja or not. Or if he seen her before or not. Honestly Akuma simply didn't care he came to drink not discuss Duty. Because fuck being a Jounin.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Thunder God Meets The White Lotus [Open] Empty Re: Thunder God Meets The White Lotus [Open]

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:23 am

Yuin was enjoying her Sake as she continued to drink before another man entered the bar, he was making quite a hassle about getting four bottles of whiskey making her laugh a bit. He seemed like such a brute someone perfect for herself in her mind. He came and sat at her table saying Hi to her, not a lot of words but enough to get her to smile. She would pour herself another glass of Sake as she made sure to bend forward as she did exposing her massive bust and cleavage for him to see, she was sure he was a ladies man by the rumors there was about him.

"So Thunder God what brings you to this place, I come here often and I do not remember seeing you here before. I am simply here killing time and hoping to have some fun later in the day, having not done a mission in a month I am restless."

She wondered if he took an interest in her but she was sure he did being a ladies man and her seeming like a forbidden fruit on a tree ripe to be picked. He could possibly sate her desires tonight she was sure of it, of course trying to convince him she wanted to strings attached might be difficult but that's what her Genjutsu was for she could simply make them stuck in a dream for a while and she could leave and be done with them when she pleased.
    Sithis

Post by Sithis Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:38 am

The bottles were brought to him and he looked at the woman. Her bust was amazing and delicious looking. It was so perfect he just wanted to get a taste of it he licked his lips went she bent down. "Mhmm, I am here to drink my money away. Simply that. However, if your interested for something more later tonight I can give you a nice show~" He told her with a smile on his lips. Akuma hated settling down. He could never see himself having kids or getting married it wasn't like him. Akuma enjoyed sex with many women without any strings attached or getting tied down without any emotional contest to them. He enjoyed sex because sex felt good for both female and male. There was no reason to get attached when you can fuck for pleasure alone. "White Lotus? Aren't you that woman that helps the Raikage at her office? Seems like a boring job for a woman of your talents. Shouldn't you be doing missions? Instead of being desk duty? This is why I will never become Raikage. To boring." He smiled. He took the sake from her hand and took a sip of it. He wanted to gag. It was like water to him in terms of strength. What kind of weak shit was she drinking. He handed it back to her.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:11 am

She listened to his words and laughed a bit as he said here to waste money and if she wanted fun later she could join him. This was an intriguing offer for sure, she would have to take him up on that offer later. His next question, however, he asked why she only worked in the office with the kage, and that was simple she had no desires to lead a team and it paid decent Ryo. She needed money to buy her drinks but she certainly wanted to do some missions at some point it is just she had not been assigned a mission in a while.

"I will take you up on that offer for fun later tonight, just be warned it may hurt a lot for you... As for working in the Kage office, this is simply to earn Ryo so I can drink, I don't want to lead a team and the Kage knows this very much. So I simply earn some money doing her books and other chores for her, as for missions she just has not assigned me any lately. No real reason just nothing really needed my sort of specialty that I have, I am not like a typical shinobi here with Raiton my work is more subtle."

She would not go into more detail but she did not feel the need to nor did he likely care, she could read his mind like a book he wanted to sleep with her and that's all that mattered. She just wanted to screw her thoughts away so she could forget for a day.
    Sithis

Post by Sithis Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:53 am

He laughed. and placed his finger under her chin and corked up it up so her face can look at him. "You make it seem like you can even handle my full length inside you. Don't worry little lamb. By the time I am done with you, darling. Not only will you become my causal fucking partner, but you'll be craving this shaft more." With that being said. He would remove his hand from her chin, and pop open his first whiskey bottle. "So, if you do become casual let me remind you. I don't want any strings attached. Relationships are overrated and for the weak. I just want to fuck to relief stress. and Pleasure. That's all I care about." he took the bottle and gulped it down his throat. Before handing it to her. "If we gonna fuck. You better drink something stronger then that." he told her. Handing it over. He had no intention of hearing her sob story about her office hours with the Raikage.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:41 am

Yui laughed a bit as he said what he did she could not agree more though he would be wrong to think she couldn't handle him, she certainly had her ways despite a person size. He said he would make her his casual and this also made her laugh, she would see but she had yet met someone she slept with more than once, and she doubted he could keep her interested longer than one night. He offered her a drink of whiskey not her drink of choice but she would accept it filling her cup she used for sake and slamming it down like it was water. It was clear she was an experienced drinker and had no issues drinking stronger drinks.

"Do not worry my body is more than capable of handling things the question is your body capable of handling what I have in store for you later. I do not want any relationships either it is not something I deserve so let us drink and then let us have some quality alone time."

She waited to hear his response not that she cared she would get what she wanted later and he would have her one time if he wanted her more than that he would have to earn it. He would be the first for her that was more than one team meaning he must have been good in her eyes if he was not good well he was like the rest nothing excited her to try it more than once.
    Sithis

Post by Sithis Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:40 pm

He smiled by her answer. "Is that so?" He asked her. He would finish his bottle. And stand up. "Let's go begin our little game." he told her, he took her by the throat and lifted her up, carrying her over his shoulder. He would make his way to his house, and toss her across the room towards the wall. He removed his coat, showing off his build he would make his way towards her, taken hold of her neck, and pushing her against the wall. "I have toys, and my dungeons right beneath the first floor. Let's go there." He told her. "But first." he took her right hand and placed it beneath his waist band. "Don't be scared that's only half erect. I am extremely comfortable and flexible when it comes to sex. I don't mind a woman taken charge." He said releasing her throat as he made his way to his dungeon.
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Chinoike Yui and Yua
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin

Post by Chinoike Yui and Yua Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:29 am

Well he sure had confidence as he would pick her up while this was funny he would be in for a surprise with her, she doubted he had any idea she could use Genjutsu so she could literally put him in a world where he thought he was having fun with her but she was simply sitting on the sidelines or even riding him and he would not realize it was Genjutsu. As he would take her inside his house she would simply smile, this was going to be a fun night as he mentioned his dungeon below the floor. He then took her hand and placed it below his waistband, while she enjoyed a good time she did not like him forcing her to touch his member. It seemed tonight was not the night he would get any, he would need to try again tomorrow.

She would suddenly move her hand in front of her breasts as she would pull her top down enough to certainly get his attention with her chest now showing he was unlikely to realize she already had him in a Genjutsu. She would also lair another one on top of it so he would see the exact surroundings and she would make him picture the pair of them going into the dungeon together and having fun down there, both illusions would be the same. She would simply smile and walk away hidden from his view now, well he will still think they had fun regardless so it isn't like she is being cruel.

This would be a good lesson for him, she wanted to control the action not the other way around, she would be more than happy to try again the following day as she walked out of his door and vanished through the alleys. She would simply aim to go home and relax tonight was not a night for sex it seemed.

-Exit Thread-

EXP
    10 for multiple players
    10 x 5 posts = 50 EXP

Jutsu used and remaining staimina:

Last edited by Hahashii Yui on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sithis

Post by Sithis Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:58 am

Blinked to himself as he was stuck puzzled in a genjutsu while Yui had left the building. He would be stuck in genjutsu for a good day. He wasn't good with Genjutsu he was mostly hack and smash type of guy. So Genjutsu was his type of weakness honestly. He would blink to himself and sigh. He would remain in the house. However he will note something else the size of her bare breasts had him hungry for more of her.

(Exit thread.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 am