Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Light Shining in the Dark [M Rated]

Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: A
    Ryo: A bit

A Light Shining in the Dark [M Rated] Empty A Light Shining in the Dark [M Rated]

Post by Azuma Asakaze Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:42 am

Night had fallen over the village, the sun having dipped below the horizon maybe an hour before, even less, the night was still young--and the moon sat high above, nearly directly above the village it felt. Sunagakure was quiet, the village had suffered over the past few years, despite the desperate attempts by the leadership to change the tides. The streets while not void of life was more empty then usual, and the normal hustle and bustle was restricted to only the most popular areas of the village. While the streets below had the odd and random person walking here and there among them, high up on the rooftops of the many buildings of Sunagakure seen essentially no one...but one. A simple glint in the moonlight, flash from rooftop too rooftop, each bound taking this individual towards the tallest building in Sunagakure--The Stag Emporium's first major building, which for years now had housed a number of Sunagakure's finest. One man, once a simple employee, now was the highest regarded man in the entire village.

This would be the very same man who'd come to land on rooftop of the tower, landing like a coiled spring before rising to his full height...the Kazekage himself, Azuma Asakaze. He'd be wearing his normal outfit, a white kimono like top wrapped by a belt that also held his headband, a pair of Hakama, and a set of Geta that added to his already impressive height. Around his torso was the white cloak reserved for only the Kage, it was loosely thrown over his shoulders though, not even looking proper. He was a bit disheveled, not terribly, but he certainly didn't look as orderly as he normally would.  He stood there for a moment, only to let his head tilt down slightly, and a sigh pass his lips. Tired and jaded eyes fell for only a moment, before rising back up and looking out from the rooftop...He'd step over to the railing and gaze across the village for a moment, if one was to see him it'd been easy to tell thoughts swirled through his head. He was aching...the village still hadn't recovered, the plague that wiped out most of the village years ago, the war the entire world had been plunged into over the past few years. It was hard on Sunagakure. It was harder on Azuma. The man loved his village...he wanted to see it thrive. But it remained stagnant...one day he could fix this, but today hadn't been that day, and the scars of this mental battle could be seen in Azuma's mismatched eyes. A half lidded gaze would be turned away from the village for now, and Azuma made his way through a doorway giving access to the building.

He'd take the stairs even though he could've easily used an elevator, this was just the type of person Azuma was--even drained, the man wasn't lazy. He was still built like an absolute beast of a human being. He didn't keep up that fit figure by taking shortcuts...He'd be making his way to the floor that had his suite on it, but found himself pausing on another floor...he let out another sigh, quiet compared to the one he'd let slip on the rooftop. "...Maybe she is home." he said quietly to himself as he stared at the door that left the staircase. "...No, I shouldn't bug her..." he'd say to himself, turning his gaze down the next flight of stares...but he simply stood there for a moment. The Kazekage's head was spinning....he needed someone he trusted. He needed Kara...

He turned, and stepped through the door he'd stared at. It lead to a simple small hallway, a simple greeting space really, with a single door. Each suite was its own floor after all. The Kazekage would for a moment activate his sensory...a small hint of happiness pulsed through him upon sensing such a familiar signature. He'd step to the door of Kara's suite, and reached up to knock...only for his balled hand to hover near the door, hesitating. Why? What was wrong with going to his advisor when he felt he needed advise...no, that wasn't it. He knew he wasn't here on professional terms...the man simply needed relief from the stress he felt, and hoped maybe Kara could be that relief. He'd shut his eyes a moment and take in a breath, before his knuckles would rap upon her door, his eyes opening as he awaited a response.

Last edited by Azuma Asakaze on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

A Light Shining in the Dark [M Rated] Empty Re: A Light Shining in the Dark [M Rated]

Post by Kara Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:09 am

Kara had enjoyed her evening immensely, quiet though it had been. She’d dined well, had a long and luxurious bath and now stood in her lavish bathroom gently toweling dry her pale skin. The desert was harsher than she would like on her delicate body, and a daily ritual of cleansing and oiling was the thing that kept her complexion as pale and soft as it was. Life in Sunagakure had been fairly quiet for the last few years - relatively speaking. She’d had more work as a healer than she would have liked. So many ill and then the war had only added to the casualties. She would let out a deep sigh as she thought of it; she enjoyed her work, but she didn’t like that it was necessary.

After her skin was sufficiently dry she took out a small crystal decanter filled with thick and pale yellow liquid from a nearby cupboard. As she removed the stopper from the decanter she breathed another sigh, this one of pleasure, as a spicy sweet fragrance filled the air. She’d made the oil herself and had procured some of the finest ingredients to do so. She took her time smoothing the liquid into her skin, indulging in the luxury of her ritual. Once finished she carefully replaced the stopper on the decanter and put it back in its place. Ordinarily she would simply go to bed after she was finished with her bathing, but tonight she had paperwork to go through; some deliveries she was expecting and more she wanted to place. She walked to her bedroom and pulled out a lace lingerie ensemble. It was too hot for clothing, and more to the point it was her own suite and it wasn’t as though she couldn’t walk around in her underwear if she wanted to. The black lace was striking against her milk pale skin and as an afterthought she pulled on a pair of sheer black thigh high stockings and slipped on a pair of heels. “No reason to be only half dressed” She chuckled to herself at the irony of her statement as she moved through to her office to begin the arduous mental task of bookkeeping.

She’d only barely sat down when she heard a distinct knock at her door. Her brow furrowed as she looked towards her suite door, as far as she could recall she hadn’t been expecting anyone. It was quite late and the only reason she could think of why someone would come calling so late was that it had to be an emergency. With a small sigh she would call out “Coming” as she hurried to her bedroom and quickly slung a sheer black robe over herself. The robe was basically transparent and barely covered down to her hips, but if it was an emergency it would have to do. Pulling the robe closed with her right hand and holding it there she used her left to open the door inwards and was more than a little surprised to see Azuma standing in front of her. Her cheeks got the tiniest bit of colour in them as she realized how she must look answering the door dressed like she was, but she put a smile on her face as she was genuinely pleased to see him - if a little concerned. “Good evening Azuma. Or should I say; Kage sama.” She added a flirtatious smile in with her last comment. Power looked good on him and she didn’t mind saying so - even though she’d yet to see anything that didn’t look good on him. “Please come in, I’ll get you a drink. What can I do for you this evening?” She didn’t wait for him to answer, she would simply turn and walk back into her suite towards a shelf filled with liquor, leaving the door wide open.

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

A Light Shining in the Dark [M Rated] Empty Re: A Light Shining in the Dark [M Rated]

Post by Azuma Asakaze Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:44 am

The man's sensitive ears was quick to pick up the woman's familiar voice, a simple 'coming' was all he heard from within, before the sound of her shuffling about to get her robe, Azuma simply waiting patiently. The man's ears burned as he heard her approach the door, the sound of heels on the floor being another familiar sound to him...he rarely seen the woman without heels. Although what he'd see when she opened the door would have the man freeze up for only a moment--it may have been unvulantary, but his eyes was quick to give Kara's outfit a once over before returning to meet her golden hues with his own mismatched gaze. Just in time to catch the tint that crossed her cheeks. Her greeting would end with a flirtatious smile, and it'd bring a slight pink shade to the bridge of the man's nose and cheeks, him trying his best to ignore the fact he knew she'd done made him blush. He couldn't even respond quick enough before she'd invite him in, speaking of getting a drink for him. He'd watch her turn and walk away, although his gaze would be quick to fall lower as she stepped away from him...each step rocking the woman's hips, and her outfit leaving little to the imagination.

"Ah...I ah." he seemed to not be able to form his thoughts, nope, his eyes was feasting on something he hadn't expected to see tonight. But he pulled himself back together quickly, and would take a couple steps in, shutting the door behind him as he spoke. "I...I'll be honest. I just...needed to be with someone I trust..." he'd say. It'd be obvious in his tone the man wasn't doing the best, there was tells of the weight on his chest in his voice--signs of stress in each pause. He took a breath as he averted his eyes, knowing he'd likely keep staring at Kara's figure if he didn't force himself to look away. "I apologize for showing up so late, didn't mean to interrupt your evening...I just...need a friend." he'd go on to say, continuing further into the woman's luxurious penthouse, mismatched hues darting about for something to focus on that wasn't her. Its rude to stare, right?...Its also hard not to when presented such art. Although it wouldn't take much to make him look at her again.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu

Post by Kara Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:02 am

As Kara walked away from the handsome man she could hear the uncertainty in his voice. It gave her a bit of a thrill to know that she’d likely caused it, one thing she did love to do was flirt, and it didn’t hurt that the man she’d currently chosen to flirt with was gorgeous. She heard him close the door but didn’t hear him move to sit down so she half turned her head back towards him and offered him seating in a friendly voice. “Take a seat Azuma, make yourself at home.” She took two exquisitely crafted sake glasses down, pinching them between two fingers and grasped an unopened bottle of sake with her other hand. She meant to turn around immediately but realized that her robe wouldn’t stay closed without her hand to hold it as it had no ties. With a decisive internal shrug she turned towards her guest, she figured that the robe wasn’t exactly leaving much to be imagined anyway, and if she didn’t make a big deal of it then probably neither would he.

When she turned around she noticed that he was pointedly avoiding staring at her, and while polite was not exactly what she would have preferred right at that moment. So she would cross the room towards a plush sofa with a low table in front of it and place down the glasses and the bottle before making herself comfortable on the silky fabric, tugging her robe loosely closed. If he was in need of a friend, perhaps she shouldn’t flirt too much. She would pat the cushion beside her while smiling up at the dark haired man. “Come and sit. You don’t need to apologize, the only thing I was doing was a mountain of paperwork, which in truth can wait until later in the week anyway. So I’m grateful for the distraction, you’ve saved me from yet another boring evening of being a responsible and slightly neurotic business woman.” She wouldn’t pressure him to sit if he didn’t want to, and to ensure she wasn’t she busied herself with opening the sake bottle and pouring them both drinks. Taking one full cup in hand she would pass it towards him. “I’m not sure how much you’re wanting to imbibe tonight, but there is definitely more where this came from. Now tell me, what’s troubling you?”

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Azuma Asakaze Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:51 pm

He'd found some knickknack to focus on somewhere, off-white and amber hues looking off to the side as he stood by the door still. But her voice burned his ear, her trying to get him to sit down and make himself comfortable. He sighed quietly, quiet enough Kara couldn't hear it. He'd turn his gaze back to the blonde woman for a moment, seeing she was grabbing a couple of glasses and a bottle of sake. The woman was known for enjoying sake--Azuma never minded, he wasn't afraid of the occasional drink. The night they met, at least officially, had a fair bit of sake involved. He'd go back to looking elsewhere, about the time she turned around. He'd hear her footsteps as she crossed the room, eyes glancing to the side to see her set the glasses down and take a seat on the couch. He'd turn to look at her more as she spoke again, seeing her patting the spot on the couch next to her. He'd take a few more steps in, him going ahead and removing his pure white cloak, bearing the kanji for 'Sandaime Kazekage' in black to contrast the white, partially folding it up and setting it on the table out of the way. He'd step closer to Kara and sit down beside her, the man sinking back into the couch a bit and letting out a deep breath.

"Well, I hope I am at least a good distraction." he'd say, voice a bit quieter then normal now that they was sitting beside each other, but his tone was clearer than before. Still, it held a weight hinted in his voice. He'd originally had focused somewhere on the celing, leaned back a bit, but upon having a drink offered to him, he'd look towards Kara. He'd sit back up from leaning back and reach out, taking hold of the glass of sake she offered. "A drink or two couldn't really hurt right now." he'd mention, before downing the sake in a quick gulp...the man didn't drink often, but when he did, he wasn't a sipper--thats for sure. He'd lean forward and set the well crafted and designed cup back on the table. He'd wait a bit for another, no need to go crazy with it.

He looked back towards Kara, mismatched hues looking for her golden gaze. By now the man's hair was longer than it'd been when they met a few years back, at least officially...they'd figured out a long time ago now they met in their pasts, but never spoke to one another. Kara'd been helping Azuma longer than they knew, at least originally. His black locks fell a bit to frame his face as he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. His right hand would form a loose fist while the left would cup around it,, letting his thumbs fidget a bit. He looked forward, taking a moment before speaking again.

"...Sunagakure is in a bad state...and I can't shake feeling its my fault..." he'd say, finally opening up a bit about what was bothering him. "We've lost so many Shinobi...even trying our best to stay out of the war, it still drained our forces." he'd go on, head now turning away to look elsewhere for a moment. He'd keep fidgeting, now effectively rubbing his left hand over his right loosely balled fist. He'd split apart his hands and let them rest loosely in front of him--maybe he'd noticed what he was doing and subconsciously made himself stop. "Everyone I thought would be by my side is gone...except you." Azuma's gaze would turn back towards Kara, looking into her eyes if she was looking his way. Kara knew enough about Azuma's life to get an idea of who he might've specifically been talking about when he said this. Someone who was important to Azuma was gone now. But that was the past...the present is what he'd try to focus on. He'd keep looking towards her, before slowly leaning back into the couch again, shutting his eyes as he faced forward.

"Sorry...I shouldn't come here pestering you with my woes...I just need to relax and unwind..." he'd say, taking in another deep breath and letting it out as he tried to be relaxed.

Character File

Post by Kara Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:23 am

Kara was happy that Azuma hadn’t fought her on her suggestion to sit down. Over the years that she’d known him she’d observed him to be near incapable of actually relaxing, and while just taking a seat she didn’t think qualified as ‘relaxing’ she did think it was a good start. The man had to be stressed, running a village and all, and especially at a time like this. She was stressed out, and she didn’t care nearly as much about other people as he seemed to. Not a thing she necessarily advertised, her apathy towards the greater population would probably be looked down on when combined with her role as a doctor. She chuckled at his comment about being a good distraction. Oh yes, you are most definitely an excellent distraction my dear. The whole world could melt away and as long as you just keep looking gorgeous I’d be happy She didn’t say it out loud, as much as it was true, she did have some restraint. “You are a most welcome distraction Azuma.” She chuckled quietly as he downed his drink in one gulp, he must be stressed. She poured herself one and drank it quickly, not wanting to be left behind, then poured two more though she left hers sitting on the table.

Kara listened as Azuma let out his thoughts, and she was saddened by his assessment of the state of the village. Sunagakure was in a bad way, that much was evident, but even she couldn’t point to a specific person or event that had led to its woes. “You’re too hard on yourself Azuma. I can’t think of any reason why any of this. . .” she would gesture broadly around, indicating the whole of the village “could possibly be your fault. You’re a hard worker, honest, loyal and most of all a good leader. Sometimes the universe doesn’t care about you or me, and as cold as it sounds its what helps me sleep at night. Knowing that some things are out of anyone’s control, it brings a sort of peace.” Her diminutive conscience was more the thing that helped her sleep at night, it was easy not to be haunted when you refused to acknowledge that you might have ghosts. But even if it was only partially true, she did still believe it and more importantly she wanted him to believe it. She was growing increasingly concerned as she watched the man fidget, out of anxiety or anger she couldn’t be sure, but she wanted to do something to calm him.

As if he could read her thoughts his fidgeting ceased and his hands relaxed in front of him. She would smile and reach a hand out to rest it gently over his as he spoke of everyone but her being gone now. “Of course I’m still here Azuma my dear.” She would use her index finger to softly trace a lazy continuous pattern on the back of his hand as she continued speaking. “You’re my hero you know. I couldn’t think of anywhere I’d rather be.” There was sincerity in her voice as she spoke, and as he leaned his head back she would use the moment to slide just a touch closer to him. “You do realize I am your advisor? If there’s anyone you should be coming to about your woes I think it would be me. That aside though, if relaxing and unwinding is what you have in mind I can help with that.” She would lean forward and grasp the two refilled sake glasses, pulling her legs up onto the sofa so that she was facing his profile. Leaning forward so that she was just a few inches away she would hold out his glass to him. “We could pick up that card game we started all those years ago, or I could give you the grand tour of my apartment. Anything you like really, what’s important is we take your mind off your troubles.” She would wait to take a sip of her drink until he did, a mischievous smile on her lips as she thought of what kind of trouble they could get up to.

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Azuma Asakaze Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:35 am

It was too bad the man was unable to read her mind, but her mentioning he was a welcome distraction was almost as good for him to know. The man would let her words ring his ear as she'd go on saying the state of the village wasn't his fault, that he was a hard worker--honest--loyal--and a great leader. Azuma quietly sighed out a breath as he let his mind simmer on what she said...of course a man in doubt would have trouble seeing it, even if everything she said was true. Sometimes things was out of their hands, and she seemed to feel this was one of them. Still, his mismatched hues glanced down, seemingly focusing on his hands for a moment...he almost was going to loos himself to his thoughts again, get lost within them, but Kara's hand reached out and found his, bringing him back into their conversation.

Hero...probably a stretch. Although he had saved her before...likely would again. But does protecting someone make you a hero? Maybe Azuma was thinking to deeply on it. Picking out smaller bits of what she was saying and focusing on it wasn't gonna help him. Still...it intrigued him why she called him that. Why she wanted to be here with him. The man had leaned his head back, about this time Kara taking her chance to get a bit closer to him. "Taking my mind off things would be best..." he'd say as he heard her shuffle around, a moment later his eyes opening and glancing down--head still leaned back--seeing the glass she offered. His hand reached out and took it.

"...Your hero huh?" he'd say in question, taking a drink from the glass--a bit slower this time compared to slamming the first one back--but still a decent gulp of the sake before looking back to Kara. "and why would that be." He'd go on to ask, another drink polishing off the sake in his glass, him leaning forward to set it back on the table, before leaning back and looking into Kara's golden hues.

Character File

Post by Kara Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:20 pm

Azuma seemed to be off in his own little world, she wasn’t even sure that he was taking in what she was saying until he questioned him being her hero. Her brows would knit together in a bit of a confused frown. Did he really not know why she called him that? He either had a lower sense of self esteem than she’d assumed, or like a hero from a story didn’t consider his actions to be heroic. She polished off her second glass of sake before answering and placed the glass back on the table, having to lean over him as she did so now that she was so close to him. She probably could have leaned back and avoided brushing against him, but what fun would that be? She would lean her side into the back of the sofa, crooking her right arm and resting her head on her palm and looked at him thoughtfully. She usually had her long blonde hair tied back, but seeing as she had just finished bathing she had it down and it loosely fell over her face as she adjusted her sitting position. Kara would idly sweep a strand out of her eyes and smile as she answered the man’s question.

“You remember when we first met? Well, I guess not the first time, I mean the first time in Sunagakure. You had no idea who I was, I was just some woman sharing a drink with you in a tavern. You didn’t have to step in with that man, but you did. That’s what a hero does - no thought of how it might affect them, they see someone in trouble and they help. Ever since that day I’ve not once feared for my safety as long as you’ve been around. Even when we went hunting bandits, I had no fear - I knew you’d be there if something went wrong.” She would smile as she looked into his eyes and reach her hand up slowly to gently trace the scar that crossed his eye. “I suppose I may have instinctively trusted you because I subconsciously recognized you. But even if that were true, the trust I have now is because you proved that you’ll keep me safe.” She would let her fingers slide further down the handsome man’s cheek and follow the line of his jaw, as long as he would let her. She didn’t want to be presumptuous, however despite her relative state of undress he had come in and sat with her, so she felt reasonably assured of some type of mutual attraction. And on her end there was definite attraction, she could feel heat rising in her cheeks and it was almost as though there was a tingling in her fingertips as she touched his skin. She had spent a good while touching him before, but that had been out of necessity as she was his healer. This time felt different and with a quiet shuddering breath she dropped her hand lower to his neck, continuing to trace idle patterns along his skin. “Why do you? Keep me safe that is.”

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Azuma Asakaze Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:39 am

Looking to the young woman's eyes, he'd see her give a look of confusion towards what he said, before watching the blonde bombshell polish off her second glass of sake and lean more or less over him to set it on the table. She'd brush against him when she re-positioned herself to lean her side into the back of the couch, him keeping his eyes on her as she looked at him--sweeping some of her blonde locks out from in front of her eye before responding to Azuma. Azuma had remained quiet, he was always a quiet one--even when in a good mood he still only spoke as much as he needed too...let alone when he was feeling down.

His ears burned with what she'd say, bringing up the night they had officially met. How he'd stepped in to protect her from the pushy drunk. He'd take in a breath and let it out as a quiet sigh as she went on, him glancing away for only a moment before bringing his mismatched gaze back to meet her golden hues as she spoke of not fearing for her safety when he was around. His eyes followed her movements when her hand reached up, and a finger would gently trace along his scar, the one left by a Kumo man he'd fought many years ago...his own father, unknowingly to him. As she continued to trace her fingertip along his features, cheek too jawline, a slight band of pink would fade into existence across the bridge of his nose and cheeks. It was subtle, but she'd likely notice his slight blush. Although he wouldn't be the only one it seemed, noticing the pink tint to Kara's cheeks as well.

When her hand dropped to his neck, he'd squirm just a little, the man's neck being quite sensitive to the touch of a woman. Just enough to shift in his seat, but he'd focus on her as she asked him why he kept her safe. He'd continue to look into her eyes for a moment, thinking on it...his hand reached up, and would come over her hand that was idly tracing randomly on his neck--grasping it gently and holding it as he glanced away--the hints of a blush on his features becoming a bit more noticeable, and him looking away in a poor attempt to hide it. "...The night at the Tavern was just doing what I felt was right and was my duty as a Shinobi of Sunagakure...but after we went back to your place, talked...and confide in each other...I wanted to protect you because I cared about you." his voice was quiet now, soft even, as soft as it could be at least--the man did have a deep voice afterall. His thumb softly rubbed the back of her hand as he held it. "I will always protect those I care about...and I will always...care about you..." he'd go on to say, finally shifting his gaze back to focus on her, looking into Kara's eyes.

Character File

Post by Kara Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:25 am

Kara had never had anyone be sweet to her before.

She could see the deepening blush on Azuma’s cheeks and nose, and while she did find it adorable she was also struck by the honesty of it. She’d seen many varied emotions from the man over the years, some of them more subtle than others, but this shy and sweet version of him was new to her. As he lowered his hand to hold hers she was half expecting him to pull her hand away, to make her stop. But rather he held his hand there, gently cradling hers, his thumb caressing the back of her hand. She would keep her gaze locked with his, as long as he looked at her, almost awestruck by this new sense of intimacy she was experiencing.

She’d experienced kindness, generosity, flattery, seduction - but never this sweetness that she felt from her hero now.

Her heart was not ready for the honesty that poured from Azuma’s lips. Doing the right thing, that seemed very reasonable and logical to her, nothing truly profound there. What she hadn’t expected to hear was that he had cared for her, and moreover that he still did and would always. No one had ever said anything like that to her, not with any sincerity. As his gaze shifted back to hers she searched his eyes for any hint of a lie, any manipulation. She’d spent her whole life perfecting the art of just such devious acts that it was difficult for her to accept that he may simply be telling the truth. After a few quiet moments of studying him, she could not find any indications of dishonesty. He was either the world's greatest trickster, which was highly unlikely as she very much held herself to that title, or his confession was heartfelt.

Realizing she’d been quiet for perhaps a beat too long Kara would raise her free hand to brush an imagined stray bit of hair back behind Azuma’s ear. Still she did not speak, for once she had found herself speechless, and worse she felt unsure of herself. She had always had an uncanny ability to feel utterly self assured, some called it arrogance or vanity, for her though it was a symptom of being able to predict everything around her. It was impossible to be uncertain when you were capable of seeing the outcome of every action and word.

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts she would look down and clear her throat quietly, returning her gaze to meet Azuma’s with a look on her face he had certainly never seen before. Doubt.

“Do you really mean that?” She would ask quietly, hoping that she had not just fallen prey to some elaborate joke. She would barely give him time to answer before she carried on, the silence suddenly feeling uncomfortable. “I mean, the last part. Well, last two.. Uh… three parts. I’m sorry, please don’t think less of me, I’m usually much better spoken. It’s just. . . no one’s ever said anything like that to me. And I suppose if I’m being honest, I’m truly hoping that you did. Mean it.” She would blush all the more as she finished rambling, looking away again as she experienced yet another new thing that evening; embarrassment.

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Azuma Asakaze Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:19 pm

His eyes met with Kara's, and he'd continue to look into her golden hues while she'd remain speechless--her searching his own mismatched orbs for hints of deception...but none showed, the man never was a liar, no matter what anyone wished to say about Shinobi and deception, Azuma was one of the few who was very honest and honorable. Those that knew him as well as Kara did knew this trait about the man. He kept his gaze on her, meanwhile she was speechless for a moment, and he could see in her eyes those gears turning. Clearly she wasn't used to this, sure she'd been flirted with plenty--he'd even seen it for himself with that pushy drunk--men tripped over themselves to try to talk to Kara. But had any of them ever been genuinely sweet? Azuma had a softer side, and tonight Kara was seeing it.

The blonde had finally had a reaction outside of her speechless-ness. His eyes followed her hand as it reached up and brushed a hair out of his face and behind his ear, and his gaze returned to her eyes, only to see her glance down and clear her throat. When she looked back at him he could see in her features an emotion he'd never seen from her. Her next words only would confirm what his eyes and heart told him. She'd practically begin rambling, and he could see the blush growing on her face. It made the man curl his lips into a smile...seeing her flustered was cute. He'd never seen her like this.

Maybe it was bold, maybe it was crazy, but she would barely finish speaking before Azuma leaned close, and pressed his lips to Kara's, almost cutting her rambling off. Assuming the man wasn't shoved away, he'd remain to give her a passionate kiss--before leaning back and looking at her. Now his face was red, his eyes trying to meet hers, even with a thick band of blush crossing the bridge of his nose and filling his cheeks.

"...Does that answer you?" he'd ask, voice deep but soft as he spoke quietly to her.

Character File

Post by Kara Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:22 pm

As Azuma leaned over and kissed her Kara’s eyes went wide. She had not been expecting him to be so forward, she’d more been expecting him to answer her question. The shock only lasted a moment though as a warmth spread through her and she returned his passionate kiss. She made a soft happy noise as she closed her eyes and leaned in to Azuma, relishing the spontaneous intimacy. She was reluctant to let him pull away from her, but was tickled at the deep shade of red that had spread across the bridge of his nose. She considered teasing him, but didn’t want to add any awkwardness to the moment and so instead she looked deep into his eyes and purred her reply. “It does. I’m surprised at how bold you are Azuma, I rather like it.”

With boldness in mind, Kara would twist herself so that she was on her knees still on the sofa while placing her hands on the top of either of Azuma’s shoulders to steady herself. He may be shy and in truth so was she, but she wasn’t going to let that stop her from showing that she was definitely interested. “I’ve always fancied you, you know. And I would be lying if I said I hadn’t been waiting for this moment for quite some time.” She would lean forward to place her lips on his again, balancing her weight with her arms while moving her leg over his lap and repositioning herself so that she was straddling him. It was the closest she’d ever been to him, or well, to anyone in fact. She would hold herself slightly away from his body, hovering a polite inch or so away, waiting to see how he would respond to her daring behaviour.

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Azuma Asakaze Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Was he bold or foolish, making such a move as he did...Azuma was unsure how this would go, if she'd like his actions, or if he was about to catch a slap to the face. But as he felt the woman return the kiss he initiated, his doubts subsided, and the two shared a passionate kiss, even feeling her lean into it some. Once the pair parted, Azuma locked eyes with Kara, hearing her 'purr' her response. A smile crept onto his features, happy she wasn't pushed away by his bold action, but rather enjoyed it. He didn't have much time to say anything else, no, Kara was shifting her position and Azuma found her placing a hand on each of his shoulders to keep herself steady as she faced him

The woman's voice echoed in his ears, him looking a bit surprised when she said she'd been waiting for this moment, and before he could say anything, Kara now was the bold one and pushed her lips to his. He returned the kiss deeply, and feeling her move to straddle him, his arms naturally would come around her body. Azuma's hands would find a good place to grab, just happened to be the woman's rear end, him getting a firm grip of each cheek as he pulled her closer, fully against him, and further into the kiss he'd prolong, shutting his eyes as he continued to kiss the blonde beauty. Finally he'd break the kiss and move his head, eyes opening and glancing away as he would rest his head against her shoulder for a moment. "...Really? You've...wanted that for a while?" he'd ask, curious about her feelings on the situation the Kage and his advisor found themselves in...needless to say, this wasn't very professional...and that almost made it better.

Character File

Post by Kara Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:42 am

Kara had been being tentative, not wanting to push too far or too fast. But when Azuma’s hands gripped her bottom and pulled her against him she knew she was fine. A tiny moan would be heard as she practically melted into him, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her as she continued kissing him passionately. Her robe had long since fallen open leaving not very much to the imagination, the silk of Azuma’s clothing feeling deliciously smooth against her mostly bare skin. She was disappointed as Azuma broke the kiss, but as he leaned his head against her shoulder and asked his question she thought she understood the reason for the pause.

“Of course I have. I don’t know if you recall but I’ve been flirting with you since we first met in the tavern here. Perhaps not well enough though, since it takes me climbing on top of you half naked to get you to notice” She would laugh lightly at the joke, sitting down properly to free her hands to raise his head to look at her again. Sitting down ‘properly’ was not exactly what would happen as the man’s hands were still on her rear. Peering into the man’s mismatched eyes she would smile reassuringly and lean forward, pressing her lips to the man’s ear. “I want you, Azuma.” To further prove her point she would press her body into his, moving her hips back and forth as her tongue would dart out to tease his earlobe before gently catching the flesh in her teeth.

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Azuma Asakaze Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:26 pm

The sound Kara made when he pulled her closer to him echoed in his mind, the slightest sound of a moan made the man shiver just a bit hearing it and thinking about it. His hands would slowly shift, finding their way to more or less grip the woman's hips as she would respond to his question. Maybe he'd been dense, maybe he'd bee too wrapped up in other distractions to not notice until now how she felt about him. But this is how most men was...didn't take hints well, but climbing ontop of him half naked was a sure enough hint for the man. She'd sit down on his lap and he'd look Kara in the eyes as she smiled reassuringly at him, before leaning in closer.

Azuma would feel her warm breath on his neck near his ear as she told him she wanted him...and if that wasn't enough to already drive him mad, the feeling of her tongue teasing his earlobe sure was. He'd squirm just a bit under her, and when she'd lightly bit his earlobe he'd audiably hold back what some would call a moan or groan, the man squirming even more. His hands, which had been resting at her hips, slid up along the woman's body, under her open sheer robe to trace his fingertips along her sides, before sliding around her mid-back and wrapping around her, Azuma hugging Kara tight to him, with just the slightest hint of his fingertips gripping into her skin. Of course he was gentle, the man knew Kara bruised easily. But he couldn't help it...nor the building pressure under where the woman sat. At this point, his pants didn't seem as baggy anymore. For now he wouldn't say anything else, shifting himself simply so he could look her in the eyes one more time, before kissing the woman deeply--this time with more energy and 'spice' behind it--locking lips with Kara and shutting his eyes...before either likely even realized, he'd laid her down on the couch and now had her half pinned, still passionately kissing the blonde beauty.

Character File

Post by Kara Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:28 pm

It was exactly the reaction she’d been hoping for, his hands reaching for her, caressing her. She would shiver as his fingertips found their way under her robe and gently stroked her sides, his touch was electric and she would sigh happily as he pulled her closer. She had enjoyed him squirming beneath her as she sat on his lap, the hardness beneath her feeling wonderful as they both moved. She was beginning to feel an ache within her, for what exactly she wasn’t sure. The feeling was dull but insistent, and only grew stronger as he kissed her again, fluttering on the edge of urgency.

As he abruptly moved and pressed her into the couch she couldn’t help but to let out a surprised gasp, relishing in the control he had over her. She was vulnerable with his body pressing against her, pinned as she was. While just moments before she had felt totally in control of the situation she was now fully aware that she was no longer the dominant one. She prided herself on always being the one in charge, being the force of will that others relented to. But this was a new sensation that she found delightful, to be at someone’s mercy and to acquiesce to their whims, it was tantalizing and she would moan her appreciation into their kiss. Her hands would stroke at his flesh while she squirmed happily against him, her breathing becoming more and more erratic as their lips and tongues battled. He was driving her crazy holding her there, she wanted something more but she didn’t know what and so didn’t know how to ask for it. She’d never been truly intimate with anyone and so while flirting was something that she excelled at, her carnal desires had yet to be explored. In an effort to attend to the aching in her core she would bring her leg up against the outside of his, stroking his muscled limb with her small one while being careful not to hurt him with her high heeled shoe, until eventually she had wrapped herself around his waist. She would cling there with her leg around him, her hips gently rocking against him, their movement a response to her subconscious need for more of him.

Mistress Kara:
    Azuma Asakaze
    Azuma Asakaze

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Azuma Asakaze Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:44 pm

When the Raiton Warrior had pinned the Blonde Bombshell to the couch--the gasp she let off would make him shiver, the two of them locked in a deep kiss as he'd feel her squirm a bit under him, Azuma hearing Kara's breathing pattern change. At this point the man's heart was racing...it'd been a long time since he'd even kissed a woman, and he'd yet to go all that much further with a woman. He'd let his tongue dance with hers, not even realizing what she was doing until it had already happened--Kara's legs wrapped around him, almost pulling him to her--and the movements of her hips would drive him crazy. He'd break the kiss with her and place his head more against her shoulder, facing into her neckline.

His warm breathe could be felt against the skin of her neck, at this point his left hand had taken hold of her's and pinned it back on the couch over her head just a bit--and his right hand would slide behind her head, fingers lacing themselves into her hair as he placed a small kiss on the soft skin of her neck. "Part of me thinks we shouldn't be doing this...the other part of me likes that..."The man's voice was soft in her ear, that deep smooth whisper, before he'd lean in more and kiss her behind and down from her ear, right at the beginning of her jawline. It was true, she was his advisor, and some would consider it unprofessional of them to be this intimate with each other. But...since when did Azuma care about such things. He'd kiss and even nibble at her soft skin as she would be pulled back up with the hand behind her, the man shifting their positions back to her being on his lap, although this time with her legs wrapped about his body, as he continued to kiss and nibble on the woman's neck, even playing with her earlobe every now and than. A lot of thoughts and feelings was running through the man's head, this wasn't going how he figured tonight would go--but instead was going so much better.

Character File

Post by Kara Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:21 am

Azuma’s kisses along her neck and ear were wonderful and Kara found herself making quiet moans as he continued. She was in heaven and she had no intention of stopping him, so when he spoke she answered as honestly as she could given her current distractions. “Maybe we shouldn’t, but I don’t care and I don’t want you to stop.” To emphasize her point she would take her free hand and run it through his long dark hair, attempting to pull him closer still. Every sensation was remarkable, the softness of his lips against her skin, the strength of his grip on her hand as he held her down, the heat of his breath on her neck.  Part of her knew full well that this was highly unprofessional but for once her intellect held no sway over her body’s desires.

Kara felt like a doll as she was pulled onto Azuma’s lap again, her legs entwined around his body as they were both now vertical again. Her hips still moving of their own volition, this time more firmly pressed against his hardness, each movement causing a shiver to run down her spine. With a sense of urgency she did not normally show, Kara would wiggle out of her robe and toss it carelessly somewhere on the floor leaving her in her lace bra and panties. All sense of decorum was gone as the smaller woman writhed against the well built shinobi’s form. She was growing frustrated, the heat and excitement rising in her core spurring her on to want more. Her free hand would slip inside Azuma’s shirt, exploring her way across his bare skin while she continued to moan at his lips and tongue along her neck.

{Exit Thread}

Mistress Kara:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:07 pm