Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Mochi

Irui Mikiri
    Irui Mikiri

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Lightning, Water, Wind, Storm, Dark
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Mochi Empty Mochi

Post by Irui Mikiri Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:22 am

Name: Mochi
    Village: Sunagakure
    Title: Big Kid, 9 Years Old

Clan: -
    Bloodline: -
    Element(s): -

Skills:
    Stats:

Unique Abilities:

Appearance:

Mochi is a small boy, standing near five feet tall, with amber skin, dark brown hair and eyes. He commonly wears average Hidden Sand clothing, and overall dresses like an average child. In other words, he is very non-descript, except for the Sunagakure headband he keeps fastened around his belt loop. Mochi commonly wears a haori, like many shinobi, with white and brown colors to match the desert.

History:

Mochi is 9 years old, he doesn't have much history. Mochi was born in the Village Hidden in The Sand, in the Land of Wind. The country is really windy and sandy, and has lots of cool things. Mochi's parents are relatively unknown, but he refers affectionately to his Mom, and she seems to be the only parent in his life.

Personality:

Mochi is your average 9 year old boy, from the Village Hidden in The Sand. He likes making sand castles, catching lizards, and drawing. His favorite comics are The Adventures of Brain, and The Magical Treehouse. When Mochi isn't exploring the Village Hidden in The Sand, he can be found eating his favorite food: a mochi ice cream made with red beans.

As the resident 9 year old, Mochi wants everyone to know that he is a big kid now, and knows everything there is to know about the Hidden Sand. He also knows all the secret places and the best snacks in the village. He wants to grow up to become the greatest Kazekage that will ever live, and frequently sends the Kazekage messages in crayon challenging them to a "1 on 1 fit at the flagpol". Mochi says he could beat everyone in his grade, even his teacher Ms. Kasaki (She's really nice, and brings them brownies, and sometimes they get sprinkles as a surprise. This one time Ms. Kasaki brought the wrong brownies. M.O.M said they had herbs in them, and Ms. Kasaki got in trouble because herbs are for cooking not baking. But its all better now. M.O.M yelled at the mean person, and Ms. Kasaki can still be a teacher!), but doesn't want to because he's really, really strong.

Mochi is really talented in "summumming", but he got in trouble one time with the Hidden Sand's adult ninjas, and isn't allowed to talk about it.

Mochi does not like water, because its deep and you can't see the bottom of it in the Land of Wind because of all the sand and stuff. He also says there are crocomodiles in a scary river and doesn't like to Walk on Water because of that. He also saw the movie "Lake Fury" about the super-giant alligator and it scared him. M.O.M says its okay though, and would beat up all the crocomodiles and alligators. M.O.M says a lot of things that are very confusing, but Mochi tries his best to listen, and its okay in the end because M.O.M makes all the bad people go away.

Roleplay Sample:

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Registration Modding
    Class: E
    Ryo: -

Mochi Empty Re: Mochi

Post by Chronicler Raven Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:08 am

XP: You have 100xp remaining

Can I keep it: XP boosts are balanced by needing them to be repaid. But getting a +1 rank access in one skill requires a similar drawback in another. At this point, this won't be approved as you have no other skill to balance it with.

MOM: I see the benefit of jutsu sharing. What is the drawback for this? If 'attachment' is the drawback, then how can MOM be disconnected exactly?

Snacks: How much maintenance are we talking about here? Currently, not specifying it sounds like all of your ryo is going to MOM. Meaning you'd have nothing to pay entrance fees with either.

Oops: 50% damage reduction? I'm not sure that's a thing but honestly, I don't do damage calculations. If it is a thing, it sounds a lot. Capping a stat in return isn't something I consider a drawback since you can just limit yourself to D-rank INT without needing this. Please revise this UA. Considering you are clanless, perhaps it is better to app this as a 'Big Boost' that allows you a +1 CON.

I'm telling MOM: See 'Can I keep it'. This gives +1 rank without drawbacks. Needing to pay the normal cost isn nothing unusual - everyone does this.

Childproofed: Denied. Shinobi often bear the age of children. Killing them never gave others infamy. In fact, the opposite is true. The rest seems like flavour and should be fine.

"I'm in ur base modding ur cheezburgers."
    Raven,
    Aspirant / Registration Mod

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm