Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Shop for Mrs. Shizuka

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Shop for Mrs. Shizuka Empty Shop for Mrs. Shizuka

Post by Peragus Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:44 am

Mission Name: Shop for Mrs. Shizuka
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Go to the store and get the items for Mrs. Shizuka
    Description: An elderly woman by the name of Mrs. Shizuka has too much trouble getting to and from the store on her weekly jaunts. Help her out by taking her grocery list and doing the shopping for her.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: N/A

The next mission for the day was simply a grocery trip for an old woman who simply couldn’t do it herself anymore. She apparently had good days and bad and today was one of her bad days and she simply wanted someone to take care of the simple errand to spare her some pain. Something that Akari was only too happy to do. She swung by her home to drop off her bokken, she wouldn’t need it again that day, and soon she was knocking on the door of the woman’s home. It took a few minutes for the woman to answer. She was stooped over a cane, and shaking mildly as she smiled at Akari. “Good morning dear, I hope it wasn’t hard to find the place. Let me get you the list.” She would say before reaching toward what was probably a small table by the door and picking something up. She would pass Akari a rather long list but it wasn’t anything Akari couldn’t handle. She’d also hand her a purse of Ryo to pay for the items with. “That should come out exactly, I called ahead you see. The boy was ever so nice.” The old woman would say before idly turning around and closing the door.

Akari would shake her at the woman’s scatterbrained actions, knowing that it was one of the possible prices of old age. With that she would take the list and head to the store. None of the stuff on the list was hard to find and before long she was returning to Mrs. Shizuka’s home to return her groceries. The amount had come out to exact change and staff had talked about the old woman a bit. Apparently she shopped at the same store each week, or hired someone to do it for her. They chatted fondly about her as she was checked out and let her go. Once she arrived she knocked on the door again and put away the groceries for Mrs. Shizuka before bidding her farewell politely and leaving toward her final mission for the day.

Exit

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am