Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Journey to JanJanbi Akuro [Quick Training]

Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Journey to JanJanbi Akuro [Quick Training] Empty Journey to JanJanbi Akuro [Quick Training]

Post by Toshiyuki Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:58 am

Toshiyuki, found himself desperate these last few days. Over the course of the last few years he'd swear he'd tried everything. It got to the point where he was really only left with one hail mary. The genin would go through the handseals for the summoning technique, issuing a silent prayer to himself. He'd open his eyes to a dark cavernous landscape and he'd arrive knee deep in a large lake. This was it. Tears would start to flow down his cheeks.

"Hey." A small feminine voice would call out. "Dude, who're you. I've never seen you around here before human." Toshi would look around as he tried to figure out where the voice was coming from. "Ah. You must be a new contractor. Down here. Name's Faces." Toshi would look down barely seeing her small translucent frame in the lightly lit tunnel.

"Um... I'm, uh, Toshiyuki. I'm looking to make a contract. I think."

"Nice to meet you Uh Toshiyuki. You're a weird guy, you know. Most prospective contractors come around acting like they own the place. Follow me I'll take you to gramps, he'll get you set up."

With an awkward laugh Toshi would say, "Uh, Yeah sure." The glass eel would swim of laughing at the little ninja following him and indulging in a little small talk.

[Exit]
    Training Faces C-Rank Summon for 200 WC

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 am