Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Grand Invite (Yui)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

A Grand Invite (Yui) Empty A Grand Invite (Yui)

Post by Peragus Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:42 am

Odd ways of transportation were a way of life in the community of a shinobi village. People ran across rooftops in bursts of speed, disappeared into clouds of smoke, disperse into a cloud of leaves, travel through the earth, and even walk on water. So no one would raise an eyebrow at him as he about ten meters or so over the crowd on his cloud of sand. If anything, the looks he got were of jealousy, he didn’t have to deal with maneuvering through a market crowd at midday. He just flew over them, and there was no issue at all.

He searched for the woman known as Yui Uzumaki, she was described as ‘striking’ with long red hair, with a few strands done up in braids, and blue eyes. How anyone could be considered ‘striking’ when they were supposedly in their mid 60’s was beyond Calis. The age could be wrong in the basic transcript he had access to he supposed. Or perhaps she was utilizing some kind of genjutsu to make herself appear youthful? He didn’t know, all he had to do was delivery the letter. It was flagged as requiring a response, so he could just drop it off and professionally, and politely, depart. He’d have to wait for an answer to the letter in some form. Then leave to report said answer to the Mizukage’s secretary.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

A Grand Invite (Yui) Empty Re: A Grand Invite (Yui)

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:50 am

Yui was enjoying her typical day shopping she had heard word she was to receive some letter from the kage. She was unsure what it was about but she was supposed to get this delivered to her and answer it, that was fine and she did wonder just what Hana wanted from someone like herself. She had become the clan leader of the Uzumaki by default of her age and the fact no one really seemed they wanted to try to take it from her. She really wanted to speak to her kage about adding a district for her clan as well. There were several Uzumaki after all and it only seemed fair they also had a clan district.

She smiled as she slowly did her walking and shopping before finally taking a seat in an open restaurant area, she enjoyed dining outside and watching all the people mingle in their lives. It helped remind her she was mortal she just happened to live much longer than the average person. She wondered just who would give her this letter, she only hoped it was not bad news like she was being banished from the village for being a witch that didn't age.

Signature:
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Post by Peragus Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:14 am

Flying through the market as he searched he would eventually catch sight of a flash of red hair in an open patio restaurant. Turning toward it, he would fly over the crowd, his platform not inconveniencing anyone as he sped over them with his maximum possible speed (B). As soon as he got close enough he'd stop the platform and get off, lowering it slowly so people could see to make room. The the Kazehana would stride onto the open patio and move toward the red haired woman. To which he would blink in confusion for a moment. She was stunning, but she was supposed to be in her 60's? Realizing he'd be standing there looking at the woman like a moron he'd cough in embarrassment before speaking "I apologize, but I might have the wrong person. Are you Yui Uzumaki? If so the age line in my file must be incorrect. It says you're in your 60's but you must be in your early 20's. I apologize. I know it's rude to ask, but if I may ask you what your actual age is, I'll see about it being updated." He would say, an apologetic tone to his voice before realizing he was seeking her out for a reason.

"Oh, I'm sorry again it seems, I have a delivery for you from The Mizukage." He would say as he reached into his pack and withdrew the envelope. It was simple, and gave no impression of what was inside. He knew he was to wait for her response before leaving and so he would hold it to her with a polite bow of his head and let her take it at her leisure.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Hoshigaki Yui
    Hoshigaki Yui

Post by Hoshigaki Yui Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:32 am

As she was enjoying her hot tea a man would come from the sky making her raise an eyebrow, this was not the normal way men tried to hit on her. He would begin to ramble through some words and seemed to not remotely believe her age as she would laugh a bit. She understood she did not look like anyone that was close to sixty-four years old, at most she looked like she was in her early twenties.

"I am indeed sixty-four years old, you see my clan doesn't age until the very end of their life, and we live much longer than normal people do. I am in my twenties in my clan's long life, but I see you brought me a gift."

She would take the letter and opening it reading it, very interesting indeed a smile would cross her face. She had a chance to become royalty, certainly not bad and would help raise her clans status in the village. She was fine with this as she would fold the letter back up and prepared to give him an answer.

"I accept this could be fun, tell Hana that is my answer, don't worry she will understand what I mean."

She wondered if he was going to fly off once more, she suspected he would for sure, oh well she could bug the pretty boy later. She was sure she would see him around more with hr joining this council thing, so her village was finally understanding having one person in charge with no one to check their actions was a bad idea. It had so many criminal kages she understood the reasoning.

Signature:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:21 pm