Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Hide and Seek and Awkwardness Abound (Chigetsu)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Hide and Seek and Awkwardness Abound (Chigetsu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hide and Seek and Awkwardness Abound (Chigetsu)

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:59 am

“Indeed it is not, it must be nice being able to walk between peoples legs to get places.” He would say, his swift verbal riposte going out. “Why dye it at all?” He would ask curiously. He didn’t see the point in doing such a thing, it was trying to be something you’re not in his eyes, and Calis simply couldn’t understand why someone would want to do that. When Chigetsu tried to level the puppy eyes technique at him he simply rolled his eyes. “My little sister is taking over the merchant family now that I’ve been disowned, I had to grow up dealing with that look. Try again short stack.” He would say simply, his teasing continuing as he began to walk. If his partner wouldn’t pick a place than he would, simple as that. The gym was next, and when he arrived he for some reason almost expected a bunch of basket ball players yelling ‘Getcha head in the game’. He didn’t know why, but he just rolled with it and moved along. The gym was large, as would be expected of the place since it had to entertain multiple students at once with their young person energy levels. Bleachers sat along the sides for people to sit and watch and racks of equipment sat around. From basketballs, volleyballs, and soccer balls, to training weights and other such equipment.

He would blink curiously at the dumbbell set wondering why the fuck a set of dumbbells would be in an academy for kids who were like 12. That was suspicious item number one on his list. He’d continue looking around to see a couple score cards, not electronic, so they had to be hand adjusted by someone on the platform below it. The platform looked like it went around the cards too and it made him curious as he considered it. A solid hiding place there too, someone could also be hiding underneath the bleachers. “Thoughts?” He’d ask, quietly wondering what Chigetsu thought of the exorbitant number of hiding places within the gym.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Hide and Seek and Awkwardness Abound (Chigetsu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hide and Seek and Awkwardness Abound (Chigetsu)

Post by Chigetsu Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:59 am

“At least I’m not hitting my head on door frames when I’m walking around.” Chigetsu would give a quick snark in return. “And it’s because pink is a great color. Much better than boring old white. If I had been born blonde it would have at least been fine, but when everyone around you has the same color hair it just feels… I don’t know. I’d rather look different.” The Hozuki had a rather interesting set of natural hair colors that set them apart from others, which included white, blonde, and occasionally blue. Pink definitely wasn’t any of those colors, and so in the sea of boringness Chigetsu always was set apart by something dramatic when in the Hozuki District. Of course, outside of the Hozuki District white hair would stand out pretty well on its own, but with how much of his life Chigetsu had spent inside the boundaries of the district that hadn’t been something he had considered.

Somehow Calis would end up speeding up to take the lead again, something which Chigetsu was completely comfortable with. Calis was much more of a natural at it anyhow, and to be honest Chigetsu didn’t have anywhere specific in mind for the next place to search.

Walking into the gym was a little overwhelming honestly. Being from a relatively privileged upbringing the concept of a gym wasn’t something that he was familiar with. Private training areas was the limit to his experience, and even then none of them really came to the size of this and were usually all outdoors as well. The fact that there were these massive bleachers and just a ton of equipment littered all over the place, as if the concept of storage closets had yet to be invented, just made it all seem like a big mess. With so much to take in Chigetsu wasn’t sure what to say.

“Uh… There’s just too many things here. Anyone could disguise themselves as anything, and it would be impossible to check it all…” He would tilt his head, turning over to Calis. “Do you know any wind techniques? We could just… make a tornado and blow everything around, and see what starts screaming.” Maybe that would be a bad idea with the dumbells around, but at the very least it would probably work? Maybe causing some bodily harm to a young child in the process, but that probably wouldn’t matter.

“Shouldn’t there be some sort of place that they would keep all of this stuff when it’s not being used though? Like another closet?”

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:00 am

“I don’t know a suitable wind jutsu no, nor would I like to risk harming the children potentially hiding here, and theoretically yes. There should be a closet, but lets look around out here first. Let’s split up here and check around, you check the bleachers shorty, you’ll fit easier. I’ll check the score cards and we’ll work our way through from there.” He’d say simply before beginning to move toward the ladder up to the score cards. It wasn’t a long climb and once he was at the top he would climb onto the platform and begin to walk around, checking for anyone hiding. The walkway stretched behind the cards and as he walked around them he’d notice that one of the large boards the cards sat in was thicker than the other. He’d nod his head and knock on the front and back of the thicker board. “Got you.” He’d say, prompting the student who transformed into the front of the scoreboard to disperse the transformation and look at him with a sigh. “Solid hiding place from a front view, but once I got up here to look it fell apart quickly. If you’re going to hide as an item that’s already in the room, you need to remove it unless there’s multiple. In this case, it wouldn’t make sense for there to be a third scoreboard and you couldn’t exactly move the original. So this one fell apart on you.” He would say, prompting the student to nod his head in understanding.

Calis would pull out his list and pen and the student would say his name “Akimirionji” He would say, prompting Calis to scroll down the list “Go by ‘Aki’?’” Which prompted a nod from the student and Calis crossed out the name. “Head out front, you should find your other classmates out there.” He would say, clicking the pen and putting it back behind his ear once more. From this point he’d lean off the platform, arms resting upon the railing to look around carefully. A higher view point was always useful when searching, and they still had three students to find. They were almost done with this mission.

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:00 am

The idea of just blowing a tornado inside was actually a pretty terrible idea, which was something that Chigetsu realized more the more that he thought about it. Moving on though, Chigetsu would do as instructed and search under the bleachers, although not before sticking his tongue out at Calis and blowing another raspberry in his general direction. The short stuff didn’t really bother Chigetsu, but the snarking required an equally snarky response, or at least Chigetsu’s best attempt at one. While he was crawling around under the bleachers, not really finding anything other than cobwebs and dust, he would hear Calis’s success up at the scoreboard. Perking up at it, Chigetsu would stand up and promptly bang his head on the underside of the bleachers. It wouldn’t hurt given that his body would naturally liquify in response, but the impact alone would make a clearly audible dull thud. Crouching back down, Chigetsu would frown at himself before adjusting to properly stand up within banging his head on anything.

“You found them?” Chigetsu would shout out now as he came out from under the bleachers, tilting his head up to look up at Calis. It was something that he would obviously be able to see once he came out, what with the little kid that was just now scurrying off and out of the room. Seeing that his question answered itself, Chigetsu would move on to the next one. “Do you think here are any more in this room, or should we move on? We only have… what, four more to find, right?”

Character File

The dull thud would resonate through the gym and cause Calis to smirk “I guess he wasn’t quite as short as I thought.” He muttered to himself. Once the kid was on his way and Chigetsu was calling out to him he’d shake his head. “Three now, and I feel like we’ll find them here, there’s too many places to hide. We might find one outside somewhere, but I don’t feel right leaving here without looking closer.” He would say as he leapt over the rail and landed on the ground, noiseless as he did so. He’d move toward the dumbbells and lightly kick at them, but to no avail. They must be for instructor use on break or off shifts or something. He wasn’t sure, but he’d turn to move toward the back of the gym where a supply closet was.

Should Chigetsu join him he’d nod in greeting but he’d move toward the door regardless before stopping and listening intently. He heard something, and he listened carefully for what it might be. “Why in the world would I wanna kiss you? I don’t wanna get cooties” a plaintive male voice would say, which would prompt an indignant response from a female. “Cooties aren’t real you moron.” She’d say in a huff and Calis would roll his eyes skyward in a silent prayer for someone to be fucking merciful. “Really? Well, if cooties aren’t really then, yeah!” The male would say and Calis would begin to silently smack his head into the wall repeatedly.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

“Three, that’s right.” Chigetu would nod at the correction. Not like there was a huge difference, but still. Taking after Calis’s example, Chigetsu would prod at a bunch of the sports equipment, although it did feel a little useless. If a kid was really clever, they would just hide as one of the many basketballs or soccer balls or something, and then it would just be trial and error to find them. This was why when Calis would prepare to move towards the supply closet Chigetssu would join him. There wasn’t much use in just trying every single piece of equipment in here until something screamed, and the closet had been something that had been on Chigetsu’s mind earlier. It was a natural hiding spot.

The fact that the couple inside the closet weren’t even really trying that hard to mask their presence was something that initially excited Chigetsu, although that excitement quickly melted away as soon as he actually began to hear what they were talking about. It took only until the word ‘kiss’ for Chigetsu to freeze up. Realizing what they had justs intruded on made it almost feel wrong to interrupt them, not that Chigetsu particularly had the confidence or desire to do so. The mention of cuties somehow just made it all the more precious, and all the more embarrassing. Chigetsu would reach up to cover his face, which had turned a bright shade of pink in the meanwhile. This was just too much.

“Oh no…” He would whisper under his breath, unable to hold it in. Turning to Calis and peeking through his fingers, Chigetsu would steal a peek at his obviously frustrated partner. “Are we just going to…? What do we do…?” It would all be a whisper, more afraid than anything that he would end up disturbing the scene that was taking place inside the closet.

Character File

Calis would continue smacking his head into the wall for a few more moments, relishing in the pain. That was probably unsafe thinking, so he stopped after he realized what he was doing. As this happened a pause would occur within the closet before an exclaimed “Wow, can we do that again?” Could be heard and he’d roll his eyes heavenward again. He’d turn toward Chigetsu, contemplating him for a moment before raising a fist in the universal sign of ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’. Because fuck everything this event turned into. He’d raise his hand into the air should Chigetsu accept the challenge and after bringing it down three times, in time with Chigetsu presumably, he’d settle on rock. Hoping to win the exchange and be able to bid Chigetsu toward the door with a ‘good luck’.

If he lost, He’d have to do it himself, and he didn’t really want to do that but someone would have to, and the concrete binding oath of roshambo would require him to do so. He wasn’t looking forward to that if he did have to be the one to do it. As this occurred more giggling could be heard from within, with the male saying ‘Your lips taste so sweet.” And Calis would almost be able to sense the girls preening through the door. “We can do it as much as you want.” She would say dreamily, clearly she’d netted her crush in there. Good for her, but fuck this situation.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Chigetsu would want nothing more than to hide, especially after what the kids inside had just said. It was way too embarrassing to deal with. Especially for someone like Chigetsu, who’s only experience with things like this were from reading romance novels. It was one thing to just read a trashy romance novel too, and a completely different thing to actually experience it. Well, experience it second hand. It was even more embarrassing to think about, but these two academy students now had more experience in the world of romance than Chigetsu. The thought of that made Chigetsu positively want to die though, and so he would quickly stop thinking about it.

Seeing Calis reach his arm out for the roshambo, Chigetsu was almost tempted to accept the offer. It was only fair, even if he really, really, really didn’t want to be the one to do this. He would have reached out to do the same, if not for what happened next. What came streaming out of the closet, starting with “Your lips taste so sweet” and everything that came next was just too much to handle. As Chigetsu stuck his arm out he would just begin melting, losing his composure entire until he melted completely into a puddle of water onto the floor. This was his attempt at hiding from the situation at hand. Having reduced completely to a puddle, Chigetsu would merely burble slightly at Calis’s feet.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:01 am

Calis would sigh, roll his eyes again and wonder what would happen if he dropped some food colouring onto Chigetsu while they were a puddle. Then walk up to the door, another pause would ensue, before the male spoke up again. “How long can we do this do you think? I really like the feeling.” He would say which would prompt Calis to pause again and unfocus his eyes. ‘I swear to god if I have to give the ‘birds and the bees’ talk to preteens I’m going to murder whoever assigned me this mission and turn their bones into particles for me to use.’ He would think as the girl answered ‘Well, with luck we won’t be found for a while, if at all. Imagine if we got forgotten in here, just you and me alone in here all night. Nothing but your lips, and mine.” she would say, a happy, dreamy tone to her words.

‘Oh for fucks sake.’ He would think as he turned back to look at Chigetsu once more to make sure that the Hozuki really was out of commission at this point. If he could shuggle this off to his pink haired partner, he would in a heartbeat.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:01 am

The melted puddle of Chigetsu would continue to burble, releasing little bubbles as it spread under Calis’s feet. The bubbles were just another representation of his embarrassment, and one of the few ways he could express himself when melted like this. Despite the fact that he was melted into water like this Chigetsu could unfortunately still hear, and thus the next set of lovey-dovey romance that came from these two kids was enough to send another shock of embarrassed horror down the Hozuki. The puddle would turn mobile and run away now, scuttling off towards the bleachers. Once Chigetsu got there he would reform underneath them. Here he would be safe. He was far outside of earshot of the closet, and since Calis was so tall he wouldn’t be able to come over and force him to open the closet or anything. Now that he was safe, Chigetsu would curl up into a ball and try to forget everything that had just happened. He really wanted to just scream.

Character File

Clearly this was affecting Chigetsu more than it was him, and he decided that he was going to take a moment to take vicious example of that. Because Calis is a total fucking dick. So, once Chigetsu assumed the fetal position. Calis would stretch out with particles of dust, forming a simple tendril of the stuff and slither it underneath the bleachers where Chigetsu thought he was safe. Then, he would tap the pink haired Hozuki on the shoulder firmly, then immediately pull the tendril back in hopes of doing so before he could see it and disperse it.

‘Now then, I could knock on the door and tell those kids they might try the bleachers for a bit. Or I can play the adult card and do my friggin job.’ He would sigh to himself, decisions decision. At this point a long pause would occur from within the closet and Calis would have quite enough. He’d check the knob, to find it locked. ‘Who puts an inside lock on a supply closet?’ He’d think before realizing something. “Oh, well played.” He would say before kicking the door and prompting the second girl, who was playing ‘guardian’ and ‘sentinel’ for intruders to disperse from the form of a door and look up at him sheepishly.

The two other students in the closet would jump in surprise and embarrassment. Blushing furiously as Calis stood there, deadpanning at them all. His eyebrow twitching in barely restrained rage. “Well now kids, what have we got here?” He would say, looking toward each of them in turn. He’d give Chigetsu a moment before pressing the issue, wanting to see if the Hozuki would manage to reform themselves and come out from the bleachers.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

The tap on his shoulders was enough to make him immediately panic, turning around with a speed that Chigetsu even didn’t know he was capable of. By the time he had though the particles would have dispersed, and Chigetsu would be greeted by empty air. Still, even despite that Chigesu wouldn’t dare to leave his space spot under the bleachers. He could see Calis across the gym from his position here, peeking out through the stands. Chigetsu would only watch as an onlooker, absolutely refusing to take part in the actual act of removing the children from their love den. Still, like a terrible trainwreck, Chigetsu couldn’t help but watch as Calis did the dirty deed. The kick at the door, and then the transformation would be unexpected, but the suspense and extreme levels of embarrassment was enough so that it barely even registered to him. With the kissing couple in the open air though, with Calis staring down at them, it almost felt like Chigetsu’s heart stopped. With the cat out of the bag now, Chigetsu would take the moment of dead air to slowly sneak out from his hidey hole. It was a little easier now that the door had been opened and sunlight shed on it all, and also he half expected Calis would literally kill him if he didn’t at least show his face a little during this whole thing, so Chigetsu would slowly scuttle his way back to the scene of the crime. Long ago having reformed into a human (even though he really wanted to retreat back into being a puddle), Chigetsus would take his position hiding behind Calis, holding onto the taller man’s back and peeking out from behind him with a face that had been completely consumed by blush. Infact, Chigetsu’s ears were hot steaming red too, although it was hard to tell through the pink of his hair. At this point he was mostly there for moral support to Calis though, and was still too paralyzed by this all to take any actions of his own.

Character File

Sighing as Chigetsu came out and hid behind him, holding onto his back as he did, Calis would begin to handle this ‘That fucker better not get my Haori wet’ He thought before speaking. “Alright, what in the world is going on here?” Calis asked, an eyebrow cocked up in an exasperated tone. To which the kids looked about ready to die of embarrassment. Which was good, it meant everyone wanted no part of this equally. “Well sir..” One of the girls said, the one who was transformed into a door. “Abaki and Tsume liked each other, but no one could get them to realize it. So we planned to put them into a closet together so they could figure things out.” the girl would say her blush deepening. Calis didn’t even want to think about the ‘adult’ version of locking yourself in a room and ‘figuring things out.’ These kids were, what 12? 13? Lord have mercy why did he have to deal with this.

“Wait, you all manipulated us into this closet?” The now named Tsume would say, indignant as her earlier embarrassment faded and what passed as a 12 year olds rage enveloped her features. ‘Kill me, please, just kill me now.’ He would think as the two girls started arguing. This was getting out of hand. He’d need to be a stop to this quickly but for the life of him he didn’t know what to say, or do in this situation.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

“We found them.” Chigetsu would squeak out. “We found them all. All three of them. That means we’re done, right? We can go home now?” Maybe that would have been too easy, but that was what Chigetsu was really, really hoping. As terrible as sit was to sit there listening to these prepubescent children kissing, it was almost worse to listen to them try to explain themselves and just talk about it. Chigetsu wanted to take a shower and forget this ever happened. “Come on, Calis. Let’s just… Let’s just… Can we go now?” He was praying the answer was yes, gently tugging away at Calis from behind the entire way.

It wasn’t necessary even for all of them to say their names. They got Abaki and Tsume, which just meant that the last girl was just the last name on the list. It was as simple as that. Then they could hand their name lists back to the teacher, whatever her name was, and then go home, and then never speak or think of this moment ever again. That would be the ideal conclusion to this scenario.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:02 am

It was fortunate news that Chigetsu didn’t mention any desires for cold showers aloud. For Calis would’ve been very distraught by the idea of anyone needing a cold shower after hearing preteens kiss. Like, what kind of sicko..? Anyway, Calis would shake his head in response to Chigetsu’s questions. “No, we need to finish this and we’ll have to leave behind them anyway.” He would say before turning back to the kids who were arguing. The boy was still embarrased but still in a semi-dream like state. ‘At least that’s typical’ He’d think before turning to the girls who were starting to get ready to start pulling hair and shoving. “Girls, stop, now.” He would say, his voice rising like a whip crack, getting louder and louder at each word. Prompting both to stop suddenly and turn toward him.

“So what you’re telling me, is that the class as a whole tried to make this happen?” Calis would ask the unnamed girl, to which she would nod slowly “Everyone but Miss Aya. She wouldn’t have approved and we all knew it. So we kept it from her, I’m Chiasi by the way.” She would say, prompting Calis to nod and cross the last three names off his list. He would turn to Tsume and raise an eyebrow “And you didn’t know you were being manipulated like that?” He would ask, to which she was cross her arms and shake her head. “No, I thought it was just a happy accident. The moment I got him alone I..” “I..don’t need to know Tsume, thank you.” He would say, cutting her off swiftly. Abaki was still happily dazed and a small part of worriedly wondered what the hell she HAD done to him to make him THAT dazed. ‘Christ I am going to have such a headache after this.’ He would think before sighing deeply. Maybe Chigetsu would have something add now.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:02 am

Something to add? Chigetsu wanted more than anything to leave, which he had made pretty clear with how he had just begged Calis to give him the okay that it was fine to leave. Why exactly Calis needed the explanation from these children, Chigetsu had no idea. Maybe the last name could be excused to being a stickler for the rules, but the still more pink than usual Chigetsu certainly didn’t have the same kind of commitment to the rules, or well, anything. At the very least the argument that was beginning to break out was a little easier to deal with, and the frightened turtle that was Chigetsu would slowly come out of his shell. “Do we really need to hear all this?” He was just way too flustered now, even that it had ended. The heat from how red he got was beginning to get to his brain, and made him feel like he was suffering from heat stroke or something. A headache was right. Chigetsu could already feel it coming on after the initial shocks of embarrassment were beginning to fade away.

“Let’s just… This doesn’t…” The words weren’t exactly coming out right. “We got all their names, right? So isn’t it fine to go? Or… What exactly do you want to finish? I thought we would be done…” He would sigh, letting out a bit of his earlier heat daze. It wasn’t like they had any responsibility to take care of these kids other than the basics of what they were being paid for, and Chigetsu would be rather unamused if Calis insisted on lecturing these three on what a bad hiding spot they had chosen and how they could improve upon their skills. It was clearly past that point right now.

Character File

“Because we have to be able to tell Aya what happened so she can do her job and handle it. If we don’t, it could escalate and we can’t trust these kids to tell the truth.” He would say simply, pointing out the reason that they needed to hear the truth. “Why become the door and guard it? Wasn’t that awkward?” He would ask Chiasi, she would nod her head slowly “Yeah, but that’s the kinda thing girls do for each other, they make sure they can get the ‘alone time’ they need if it’s necessary.” she would say before looking at Chigetsu “She could tell you.” She would say, pointing at Chigetsu ‘Sweetie, the only thing Chigetsu could tell me at the moment is the direction to the exit.’ He would think before looking back to Chiasi “That only answered one of the questions.” He would say, pointing out the fact that she had still transformed into a door as a hiding place.

“Well you see, I figured if I turned into a locked door, whoever came by looking for us would try it, realize it was locked, and move along. You didn’t though..” She would say with a sad look which would prompt Calis to sigh. “All in all it wasn’t a bad hiding place, but you two can’t afford to be boy crazy at the moment. Too much of your future relies on you taking lessons seriously and not..” He would trail off, looking pointedly at Abaki “Distract..those around you.” He would finish, choosing his words carefully. “Now then, let’s go, Aya is waiting outside of us all.” He would say, motioning for them to come alone to which Tsume would just walk up to Abaki and kiss him on the cheek, which made him look around wanting another kiss. “Come on lover boy, time to go.” Calis would say moving toward the door and outside.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Chigetsu actually couldn’t believe that Calis went through with his teacher-esque lesson and lecture following finding this group. Along with having to get the entire scenario explained and put on tape. It was just too much, and there was no other way to say it. Of course, if it was up to Chigetsu he would have just bailed entirely upon discovered the three of these students in the first place like this, so maybe he didn’t exactly have room for judgement. Each word was painful, and the entire thing went on for much longer than he wanted it to. Very unamused but unable to do anything to express it, Chigetsu would stay in stunned silence as Calis insisted on getting all the answers.

As Calis would turn, Chigetsu would be forced to let go of his haori, unfortunately, and thus he would be out on his own again. Even though the urge to just hide was still strong, Chigetsu would follow after his partner, mostly out of a desire to not be left behind, but at the same time he was considering just going home at this point. “Are you really going to relay all this information to Aya…?” Chigetsu already knew the answer, and probably shouldn’t have asked since he knew he wouldn’t like the answer. “Can I just go home instead? You can take care of all that boring stuff… right? You’re reliable…” He desperately wanted a way out, although he knew it wouldn’t be a mercy he would be so easily granted. “We already got the real mission done and everything, so…”

Character File

“Yes, No, I know I am, and yes, but it’s the principle of the thing. We have a duty to the next generation of shinobi to take appropriate actions regarding actions and decisions they might try to make that they might not be informed on. Besides, you need to get used to situations like this, so you’re staying, if I have to magnetise you to float off the ground behind me.” He would say simply as they walked out of the building with the three students in tow. Aya would be waiting outside with the rest of the students. The mission had only taken about a half hour or so, which prompted Calis to realize that those students in the cafeteria were eating breakfast, not lunch.

Aya would walk up to them, still lovely, still bookish, and still frazzled and accept the three students back into her care. “Thank you, did you have any problems?” She would ask, prompting Calis to nod. “A couple of minor things, but ones you might want to keep an eye on. “Shizume was a complete brat to be perfectly honest, when we found her she was rude to the girl in another class who helped her and tried to prank her. Kids will be kids, but I felt you should know.” He would say, prompting her to nod in understanding. Calis would give Chigetsu the chance to pipe in with anything he might want to say too.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

‘We have a duty to them my ass’ would be the first thing to enter Chigetsu’s mind, although he definitely wouldn’t dare say it aloud. Seeing that his pleading and begging wasn’t getting him anywhere, Chigetsu would just return to his earlier silence. What had originally been a pretty good, if a little bit of a rocky experience had quickly turned into something that was actually somewhat traumatizing. Chigetsu’s soul was just too fragile for these sorts of situations. Maybe that was a weakness that he should learn to compensate for through training, ala the thought style of Calis, but at the same time the idea of doing that was absolutely terrifying and made Chigetsu want to cry.

As they approached Aya, Chigetsu’s expression had reverted back to the facade of ‘I’m dying on the inside but I’m going to smile anyway to keep up appearance.’ face, one of which he was getting pretty good at pulling off with all this experience he was getting recently. It was the same face he used on both occasions that he had met with Aya, although without the import ‘I’m dying on the inside’ quality. Maybe Chigetsus was exaggerating this all a little bit, but awkwardness was his big weakness. Well, his big weakness besides electricity. That was actually a much bigger weakness, but social situations were still hard to deal with even in the best of times. Calis was kind enough to allow Chigetsu to pip in whenever he might want to, which Chigetsu often did with absolute radio silence. Of course Calis knew that Chigetsu didn’t want to say anything, or at least Chigetsu would hope so given all of what Chigetsu had just said for the last several minutes. He would just nod whenever it was required of him, keeping that blank smile plastered over his face.

Character File

Calis would sigh before continuing on “There’s also the ulterior motive your class had during todays exercise. Apparently they wanted to try to get young Abaki and Tsume here together. They all knew they liked each other, and decided to push them together without telling you. Chiasi guarded the door as her hiding place, turning into a door with an internal lock to dissuade others from disturbing them. We found them making out in the gym, a situation that I am quite happy is over now.” He would say, prompting Aya to widen her eyes in surprise before narrowing them in anger. Not at them, but at the students for doing such a thing with an exercise they had paid shinobi to help partake in. “I see” She would say, her anger rising slowly and Calis would raise an eyebrow

This one had some fire in her, which he supposed was to be expected of a teacher. “I can’t think of anything else off the top of my head. For the most part they hid well with simple mistakes that are easily corrected. Although one tried to hide behind a door, we actually almost missed him because it was so simple, we didn’t think to look, Chigetsu found him by accident by turning around.” He would say, a small chuckle on lips as he recounted the finding of Eiji.” Aya would soften at this and nod her head in acceptance. “Good, I’m glad. If you think of anything else, don’t be afraid to get a hold of me.” She would say bowing her head in thanks and farewell. Calis would bow his head as well and turn to walk toward the gate. Jerking his head for Chigetsu to follow him, they’d talk for a bit before heading home he wagered, might as well get off the grounds before doing it.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:03 am

Chigetsu would remain silent up until the moment that they finally left the academy grounds. The very moment that they did cross the boundary, Chigetsu would immediately melt. Literally tripping and then landing face down into a puddle, Chigetsu would let out a muffled scream into the ground. Most of it would be muffled by the face that he had half turned his body into liquid, and so it came out rather distorted as well, but it was the act of screaming that Chigetsu wanted to engage in, and not the being heard part. Slinking forward a bit like a big gooey slug, Chigetsu would let momentum carry him forward a good few inches before sputtering to a halt. As soon as that was done Chigetsu would stand up again, reforming back into flesh as if nothing had just happened. Rubbing at his sore cheeks a little bit, he would turn up to the sky.

“Sorry, sorry. I’m just… I can’t handle that sort of stuff, obviously. Just hearing that kind of talk was like nails across a blackboard… I hope I wasn’t being too annoying with how I was acting just then.” Even though he was in a slightly more sober state of mind, Chigetsu still wouldn’t dare look Calis in the eyes. “Hearing that sort of thing, I just…” Sputtering out, Chigetsu wouldn’t be able to call up the words to express what he was thinking.

“Let’s just forget this all ever happened, okay? I’ll owe you one if you do. I’ll buy you lunch, to make it fair.”

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:03 am

Calis would nod his understanding and agreement with Chigetsu, it was a simple enough request. Although he really needed to try out of that mindset eventually. Things like that happen all of the time in their world. Usually not that young, but they did happen quite often. “Very well, that’s an easy enough request to grant.” He would say before leaning against the wall “I just remembered something I’ll need to tell Aya, but you go on ahead alright? Also, start training more. That’s not an attempt to tell you that you’re weak, but the chuunin exams are comings, and frankly. I’m not sure you’re strong enough, take some time, get stronger. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t.” He would say, informing him of the upcoming exams as a way to try to motivate the Hozuki into working hard at making himself more powerful to partake in them.

“They aren’t a joke, so if you do sign up, be prepared Chigetsu, it’ll probably be awhile before we run into each other again. I’m going to start training, hard. I intend to win the entire damn thing and I’m going to put in the effort to make it happen. So I’ll see you around. Any questions?” He would ask, prompting Chigetsu to ask him any questions if he wanted to get them answered now.

Stats:

Chigetsu
    Chigetsu

Post by Chigetsu Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:03 am

That Calis agreed to that was a relief. Him saying no was a possibility, and that might have shattered the poor little Hozuki. He was more than willing to ignore that little comment about Aya though, wiping that all from his mind like he would with the rest of this mission as soon as he returned home. Chigetsu would do his best to swallow down all those emotions. Nodding his head a bit half-heartedly, he wouldn’t have much more to say. Calis was… Well, this experience together with him had definitely revealed a lot about his personality to Chigetsu. The kind words together with the urge to train more was something he might be able to appreciate later, when all of this wore off, but right now it sort of just bounced off him.

“Yeah… the chunin exams. I’ve hear about those all the time…” He would huff, reaching up to brush a hand up from his forehead into his bangs. “I guess… I couldn’t really see myself getting very far in them, so I didn’t really think it would be a good idea to sign up at all…” Saying this right after that encouragement probably wasn’t the reaction that Calis was hoping to elicit, but it was the truth. “I don’t know. I’m probably not strong enough, but…” He would shrug his shoulders, uncommitted one way or the other. “I don’t know. Thank you for the advice though.” A person like him probably wasn’t cut out for the exams. Those were left for people who were more serious and naturally skilled, like Calis, or Kitsuki. Chigetsu just… he knew he wasn’t like these people. Even if he tried hard, it would just end up embarrassing. What Calis had said about the gap in experience was true. Even if Chigetsu trained as hard as he could from now until the exams, he would still be years behind those who would be doing the same thing, like Calis.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:03 am

Calis would not, if Chigetsu didn’t think he was ready, then he wasn’t. It was as simple as that. The exams themselves would be a good experience for him though if he were to try. Even if he didn’t pass, he’d learn a lot, and come a long way in a short time span. It was always worth it to try, that’s what he’d heard from others. Calis didn’t want to try though, he wanted to win. He wanted to climb past the others, show everyone in Kirigakure that he’d been holding back the entire time. The only individual who knew of his bloodline was Chigetsu, and even he didn’t know what Calis could truly do with it.

With that done, Calis would turn and step back into the yard, walking up to Aya, who saw him and smiled at him as she turned. “Ayaname-san, there’s something I need to tell you. At the start of the mission the lists of students were tacked to your classroom door with pens taped to the paper. “ He would begin, prompting her to nod in understanding. “Were you aware the pens were rigged with an electric shock?” He would ask causing her to shake her head in confusion. “It would’ve had to of been a weak shock though right?” She would ask, prompting him to nod. “That doesn’t matter when it comes to a Hozuki though, that shock almost killed him.” He said prompting her eyes to widen and her to stammer “I-I didn’t realize, I wasn’t aware that he was a Hozuki..” She would say, her shock transfering into sad understanding. “It’s not a risk one can take lightly, please. Be more careful with such devices in the future.” He would say, prompting her to nod. He would smile at her and say “With that said, I’ll be going now, thank you Miss Ayaname. Good luck with...well...those little monsters” He would say using the word for her students that she had almost used at the start, prompting her to laugh as he left.

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:01 pm