Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

View of the Comet (Comet Thread, Open)

Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

View of the Comet (Comet Thread, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: View of the Comet (Comet Thread, Open)

Post by Kureji Toukei Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 am

Kureji would be oblivious to the chuckle of his "secrets of the flesh" comment, seeing no second motive behind why it would be a jest, but he continued to pay attention regardless to the rest of what she said. The idea is... enticing, as defeating them fairly in battle is not an option, especially with their clear disadvantage to which Taiga, in a sense has admitted herself. She may not have the same physical attributes of those who dedicate towards being stronger in strength, speed and other physical aspects but they make it up in other ways... Taiga has found her way, but it looks like Kureji will have to find his own way.

"Alive preferably, but a corpse should do the trick as well." Kureji didn't even express shock at what she's proposing, in-fact she only piqued his interest even further. Maybe this attempt to mend their relations would be productive after all. "I'm also interested in meshing these bloodlines with normal flesh..." he looked around him, as what he's about to offer could be considered very unethical and wouldn't want anyone in ear shot range to pick it up. He gently went over the table and whispered it.

"If you do help me in acquiring a subject, I can mesh their bloodline with yours, we can make their power ours." and he simply moved back, his eyes were more focused on her than ever to see her reaction to his proposal.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth | Bukijutsu | Taijutsu | Chemistry
    Class: B
    Ryo: 10,000

View of the Comet (Comet Thread, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: View of the Comet (Comet Thread, Open)

Post by Taiga Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:34 am

Taiga figured a fresh body would be what he would be looking for. Preservation fluid was a thing, but the best storage unit for a body is itself. Harvesting organs off a fresh subject and having them almost immediately implanted would help improve success she would imagine. Even though she was not a medical expert she knew biology somewhat. Kureji spoke again about merging their bodies with "normal flesh." Taiga found the terms he was using quite hysterical as she giggled again. She found the way he carried himself...cute to say the least. He spoke too sophisticated and almost like a villain. When he leaned in to whisper to her in secrecy she smiled. Was he being ironic? Even Taiga couldn't tell, and she had some knack for deciphering people.

"Yes, this 'flesh' you mention. Very detailed way to put it when referring to a living person. But now I see. You must be a zombie." Taiga spoke with her attempt of humor. Jokes weren't always her strong suit.

"I don't have any particular subjects in mind. Like I said, my knowledge of clans is very mediocre. But I will keep you in mind for when I do come across something that peaks my interest. I never struck you as a man of science. My first impression of you was a thug. Especially the way you treated me all today." Her eyes trailed off the her glass of water as a finger toyed with the condensation on the outside of her cup. "But now I'm having second thoughts."
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:09 am

Kureji paid close attention to Taiga's words after his proposal, although he couldn't quite get the chuckles, it looked like she took his proposal well enough. He saw right through the joke, he saw it as witty, smart, but he didn't quite smile. He's surprised that she hasn't heard about the clans of Konohagakure at least, the Senju, the Uchiha, the former catching his interest the most.

He supposed that when evaluated back on his behavior today, he could see why she saw him in such a way. He treated her with poor manners in hindsight, hence them trying to mend their relations at this dinner. He owned up to his mistake and from how it looks, it turned out to be a very productive dinner. They both shared their goals and they can both help each other out. "I'm still studying, but yes... I plan to excel in ijutsu and in extension, learn about bloodlines in further detail. I do apologize for my behavior today, but it's not out of some irrational need to put you down, rather... it's like you said, I also try not to have many friends. I have my goals and I'm only focused on them for now, life's pleasures can come later."

But now, his interest stayed piqued on her. He certainly appreciates the help as there tends to be consequences with getting a subject of a kekkei genkai, the amount of risks behind it is something Kureji is not ready to risk yet... but with Taiga... maybe something can be planned out.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:21 am

As Kureji spoke she managed to finish her ramen before him. It was no surprise considering how her portion was significantly less than what he had. Kureji seemed to have a similarity with Taiga being wary of making friends. His motivation seemed entirely work focused, keeping "life's pleasures" for the latter part of his life after success. She was interested in what he meant by that choosing funny words to describe himself and his goals. Taking her glass of water she'd take a sip controlling the ice cubes from falling into her mouth. Setting the cup down on the table top she rested the side of her face against the back of her hand with her elbow rested on the table.

"You're very enigmatic with yourself. You've mentioned 'life's pleasures' quite a few time this evening. What are these pleasures you look forward to?" Taiga said with a straight face peering into Kureji's eyes being wary of any reaction that may follow. Learning the most about people meant opening up with little to no filter. What Kureji considered pleasurable may be unsavory. They could also be similar to what she had in mind. Kureji seemed interesting enough to give an entertaining response.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am

Although it was a fair question, it's one that actually took a bit more thought with Kureji, looking away to the side for a second, distant in thought. "Hmm..." he muttered, he had a few generic responses in mind but with how they were opening up to each other, she wouldn't want a typical generic response... no. She wanted to know what he wanted, and he could give that to at least.

"What everyone else enjoys, relationships, money, success. I may appear cold to you, but I am still human on the inside, nobody wants to invest or take the time with a nobody like me at the moment because simply put, all I have are goals and nothing to show for them." he didn't see it as self-deprecation, more so he saw it in a factual manner. He's an above-average intelligent Genin and that's all he has going for himself. He doesn't want to follow the path of a typical shinobi and instead, focus on his own pursuits. "So that's why, only once I've made milestones in my goals, will I expose myself to human pleasures, after all... for all my studies, I do plan to live for a very, very long time and I will enjoy my life the best I can, once the work has been put in."

He hadn't been asked that question before, he felt like he could've worded it better, or maybe he didn't express it well enough. Regardless, she'd get the idea that he is very work-orientated and wants to make something of himself.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:46 am

Taiga was given a broad answer despite her asking him to clarify what he meant. She knew that much. Those were very basic desires that most people had. His lack of clarification showed her he probably had nothing particular in mind. At least for the most part. His responses for the most part didn't make sense, with the only suggestive pleasure being relationships.

"If success and money are pleasures to you...I don't think you'll reach any of your goals in your lifetime." She couldn't exactly tell if this was a blunder forged on nervousness or lack of forethought. Did she make him nervous? Or was he naturally just a klutz?

It was obvious at this point Kureji had plans for immortality. The way he said he planned to live a very long time following his studies. She was curious if she could achieve something similar with chemistry. A potion to reverse aging and preserve youth. That would be something worth investing into.

"Don't look forward to breakthroughs you haven't achieved yet. You speak of these milestones you haven't gotten close to reaching. You may never reach them. That's an easy way to waste your life." Taking her head off her hand she'd fold her arms on the dining table and lean forward supporting most her body weight on the table. "I can't imagine you being the romantic type. You don't seem gentle enough. What would you do with a girl who fancied you?"
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:57 am

Kureji hadn't realized the flaw in his own plan until Taiga pointed it out, to which she wasn't wrong. If on the off-chance he couldn't achieve his goals, he shouldn't waste his youth on them at the least. He would agree with that, but the still went with the idea of going for his goals specifically. "Hmm... I guess I don't really have anything planned for when I do achieve my goals, I haven't thought that far ahead. I'm mainly focused on researching biology and ijutsu, which is what I'll need regarding what we talked about earlier." but after their talks, he took a look at his own ramen and decided to start eating it fast. He usually eats it slow but he had easily gotten distracted by their conversation, and he wouldn't want his ramen to get cold.

Then came the talk of a potential relationship... if a girl fancied him. "During or after? I doubt any girl is going to fancy me with the way I act, it's intentional... I mean, it put you off, didn't it?" it's like she said, she only thought of him as a thug but she discovered there was more to him than met the eye. "But if were talking after my goals... I would return their advances then if they're interested in me, leave my legacy." the idea of a family isn't one he understands yet, but he imagines it's something he'll come to understand in due time.

"What about you? assuming you can make all the medicines and poisons you want, have you got any plans of love? a life after all your goals are met?" to be honest, he focused too much on actually achieving his goals he didn't think of a plan for after he actually achieved them, which he'll have to put some thought into.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:44 am

She found it odd that Kureji's entire predisposition on life was centered around his goals. She didn't know if he was just foolish or a truly motivated individual. Even Taiga knew that life can sometimes change a set of plans either for better or worse. She tried her best to remain flexible and made short-term goals along the way instead of centralizing her entire viewpoints on a single long term goal. The question made its way back to Taiga as Kureji asked if she had plans for romance after she was considered successful. This was one of the easier questions to respond to as they were based off of her emotions rather than plans.

"I don't believe in love. It's nothing more than our primitive desire to reproduce and protect what we deem valuable. It's so easy to hold you back. But I guess I won't mind having a partner, preferably sooner than later. Unlike you I don't believe in preserving myself until I've reached all my milestones. I see no problem with doing both at the same time." If Kureji was truly the scholar he made himself out to be she didn't doubt he had the mental fortitude to manage a relationship and pursue his goals at the same time. But perhaps she could be wrong. "I want dessert. Can we get a menu?"
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:03 am

He could get why Taiga sees it that way, with people saying it's best to live young while you can but Kureji doesn't believe in that. He'd rather spend his youth fixated on his goals and reap the benefits of them later on. He doesn't mind indulging in a few pleasures every now and then, but he keeps them limited. He wanted to have as much productivity as he can, as he humanly can anyway. He realized he made it sound like he works on his goals day and night, but it isn't necessarily true.

After asking for desert however, he called for a waitress over and after asking about desert, she gave them back the menus. The same exact menus as before but she directed them to a closed-off menu around the back, discreet, Kureji hadn't realized it before but the section contained everything a typical menu would have for deserts. He supposed that's fair, since this is a ramen place after all. It wouldn't really focus on unique delicacies.

"I'll just get the... chocolate mud cake?" call him simple, but he did like chocolate and there weren't a lot of other decent choices in the menu either, at least in Kureji's eyes. A bit disappointing, but he'd wait for Taiga to order her own desert as well, after doing so, the waitress walked off.

"I can see that... it's nice to have breaks along the way, but I'd rather focus on my goals and get to them as soon as possible than live a life full of regrets, reminiscing on what could've been." He could see Taiga's viewpoint, but he remained adamant to his own.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:16 am

"And I want the apple pie, with a scoop of vanilla." Taiga chimed in after Kureji placed his order wasting no time with what she wanted.

The main course was always something that required thought and weighing options, but dessert was most of the time predetermined. As the waitress vanished to fulfill their order Kureji picked up on the conversation seemingly disagreeing with her. He wanted to get his goals out of the way before he tried anything worthwhile. She shook her head in silence disagreeing with his choice of action.

"But wouldn't you feel regretful wasting your youth so carelessly? I'm not telling you to do one or the other. I'm telling you to just do both. You have fulfill your physical desires while also achieving your goals. People have done it for millennia. I doubt your goals are so much different that you can't have the best of both worlds." Taiga was concerned Kureji would end up consumed in his work. She knew people like him exist, and most of those people wind up as failures. They fail at their goal, or they do succeed but waste forty or so years of their life achieving it. Even to Taiga that would be a depressing life to live.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:23 am

Once more, he can see the point behind her view as it's not guaranteed he'll achieve his goal, but it's his life and it's the way he wants to spend it. "Everytime I try to enjoy myself, I always have that itch at the back of my head, thinking "... Why am I doing this?" and so... I don't spend much time on pleasures nowadays, almost nothing nowadays makes me forget about that itch." it wasn't so much of a trap, it's just more so it's the way he is. He might waste his life following goals that might be practically impossible, but it's his choice to make and it's the life he wants to lead.

"Maybe if there's a chance along the way, I might consider it... but no. I won't actively seek it out." their desert didn't come back yet, but he still sticked behind his viewpoint. "Human beings will always have regrets in hindsight, you'll always think... I should've done this better, I should've waited longer for that moment... there will always be the question of "what if" in our minds, even I'm going to feel that way. I'm just choosing the route that doesn't make me think that way."
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:32 am

"Wrong." Taiga said affirmatively. "The only people who have regrets are the people who fail to act on their desires. It's always a case of 'I should have done it this way' or 'I should have asked this person out.' If you act on your desires in the moment you will never live a life of regret. Because at one point in your life, what you pursued is what you really wanted at the moment. If things turn out bad, you did what you wanted in the moment. And I feel that is more important than questioning if it was a good or bad call in the first place."

Desert was a different story and came out quicker than the main course. The pie was reheated and Kureji's chocolate diabetes pie was served. With the plates being placed in front of their respective owner Taiga dug into her pie first trying the pastry before even considering combining it with ice cream. It was...okay. Certainly tasty, but not nearly as good as something homemade or at more established restaurants. She couldn't complain. "I agreed to come out here with you tonight because of my momentary desire. If I hadn't we would be in our own homes by now and know nothing more about each other. Have you thought about that?"
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:50 am

The talk of experiencing one's life through desires isn't really that appealing to him, so far he's taken this path based on logic... he would give her that one though, they wouldn't be talking to each other right now if he gave her a chance, but it's only that... a chance. He'd rather not be on bad terms with anyone while he pursued his goals and after learning of her desire to make poisons, that only doubled in assurance that he made the right choice. He still remained to his ideal, but would submit and simply nod to her in what seems to be agreement, he said his piece and he still believes in it, but hers is respectable as well. He'd rather not spend the entire dinner debating it with her.

He dug into the chocolate mud cake around the same time as she dug into her pie, it wasn't that special but... it wasn't bad either. As he guessed, he shouldn't of expected much of a place that specialized in making ramen instead of delicacies. "Momentary desire, hm? I suppose one wouldn't skip a free meal." his interest had been piqued though, clearly setting the bait to see what she really meant by that.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:11 am

Taiga rolled her eyes at his nodding response. Either he had lost interest or didn't feel like debating it. She didn't expect him to roll over so easy regardless. She was partially interested in seeing what he had to say regarding her rebuttal. She didn't want to force a conversation he was clearly uninterested in, so she dropped it for now.

"I was willing to see the side of you that was hidden from society. I know how it is to pretend. People sometimes get the wrong impression because you try and represent something and deter others. The food was appreciated, but not my motivation." She stated bluntly. She seemingly had nothing to hide and was becoming more responsive. She felt she was actually opening up to him.

The pie disappeared almost as soon as it arrived. She wiped her mouth with a napkin removing any remaining crumbs or ice cream that may be left before taking a swig of her water cup. For some reason ice water was always very refreshing after dessert. Especially one with ice cream.

"So you are dedicated to your goals and will stop at nothing until you reach them....I will keep that in mind. Anyways, have you dated in the past? I assume not seeing as you're too strict to have any sort of happiness."
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:57 am

Kureji had nearly forgotten their earlier talks... she did demonstrate a willingness to help with his plan, even though they may have differing views of life, that doesn't mean they can't cooperate, with a sigh, he stopped having a go at his chocolate mud cake to answer her. "My goals at the comet? I wasn't lying about them. My mother was born with physical abnormalities that'll eventually claim her life, compared to that... it makes me wonder why some people, like those with bloodlines, have them in the first place. I want to take them apart, one by one, I want to know why they're so special and my mother... isn't." his seemingly cold expression the entire day became more replaced with an actual, expressive face as he stated this.

Realizing how he accidentally let that slip, he cleared his throat and continued to eat once more, finishing the rest of his mud cake. "Call it selfish or caring, I will have my way. We may have... different views, but I do value you offering help earlier, so thanks." he thought she should at least know that, and might take her up on it if the offer stands. "And I thought it'd be evident at this point, no... I haven't dated anyone." he doubt he could consider this a date, since both of them really don't consider it one from what he gathers and it was simply intended to be a way for them to mend their relations and know each other better.

"Perhaps we should get going soon, I can walk you home if you'd like." after that, he'll probably have an early night once he gets home himself.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:13 am

Taiga had an "ah-ha" moment when Kureji mentioned his goals again allowing her to understand why he was so dedicated to reach his goal. His mother was stricken with some sort of terminal illness that, as he said, will claim her life unless he finds a way to stabilize it. Though Taiga found it quite odd that he decided to go with the human modification route instead of Chemistry. Modern medicine was capable of some fantastic things such as regrowing limbs and damaged organs. She didn't doubt it could help remedy or even cure whatever his mother's illness is all together. The way he was approaching this is similar to a patient sick with some respiratory infection. Instead of prescribing antibiotics he decided to engineer a superhuman capable of becoming immune to it.

When the two were done with their food Kureji offered to take Taiga home, which she preemptively shook her head "no" before he was finished. "Let's walk through the park. I still have some things in mind I want to talk to you about." But sure enough they could leave this establishment. She was sure they deterred most of the patrons with their uncomfortably conversation. When Kureji was ready Taiga would get up and walk outside with him at her side. When they got on the main road she'd speak.

"I find it funny that a lot of ninja would kill dozens of people before they get around to dating. Even more ninja die before they're legally allowed to drink or own property of their own. A lot of young people are so eager to throw their lives away before they've even begun to live. Do you see yourself as one of those people?"
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:52 am

Kureji did realize that their conversation did scare some of the other patrons, but at least he kept quiet about his proposal earlier. He doubt anyone would've had an ear on that one. He got the bill for both the dinner and desert, which to him felt a bit scabby as it wasn't worth the total price but regardless, he payed the ryo and the two could go on their way... or at least, until Taiga mentioned about going to the park. He didn't plan on extending any more time with her, but he supposed he could indulge her for a little longer.

After leaving the restaurant, walking alongside and and already the conversation had started, a different question this time and one that did require a bit of thought... "I'm seventeen, so I can't account myself as apart of the younger generation who seem to reach chuunin, even jounin ranks so easily." he always found that odd, prodigy ninja at such young ages reaching high ranks within the ninja hierarchy so easily. He wonders if any of them are bloodline-related or not...

"What I'm trying to achieve isn't exactly a life or death situation, it's operating behind the scenes with the least amount of risks involved. I'm hoping to grow my skills as a ninja so that at some point, it'll help when I get my first subject." there were a number of bloodlines he wanted to get, but there was one that caught his eye the most. "What do you think of the Senju? have you heard about their abilities?" he wasn't sure as she mentioned that she didn't have much knowledge of clans, but she must've surely heard about the Senju, even if it's slightly brief. He'd be surprised if she didn't hear of them at all.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:40 am

Taiga slouched as the point of her question went completely over Kureji's head. She figured she would try again, this time being more direct than before.

"No. That's not what I meant. Let me rephrase: do you see yourself sacrificing yourself in order to protect Konoha? What does this village mean to you?" As they walked further from the ramen place they were more or less alone as not a lot of people were out in the streets late this night. The occasional passerby would move by after couple blocks or so, but no major crowds of people.

"This village holds some significance to me. But if it fails me, I see no reason to stay. Dying for an idea is pointless. You're better living to reanalyze and fight another day. That's how you truly get even." The two were a few more blocks from the park. It was a smaller park but did the job. She was not picky when it came to peaceful environments. "I'm not familiar with the Senju, no. I mean, I know they're apart of Konoha and have their own district. But as far as their abilities are concerned I haven't a clue."
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:48 am

Kureji didn't understand how he was supposed to get that question from the way she worded it the first time around, but he simply shrugged and went with it. "... No." he'd state, "Konohagakure is a means to an end, it's the place where I'm born and it's the only place that holds potential for my goals but that's it. It'd be difficult, but if something happened to Konohagakure then I'd move to another village and start over, as many times as I need to. I know I can't reach my goals on my own as a individual, so I need to get help in them... I sometimes meet very few individuals who do want to help me, like you." the only worth he considers is the Mockingbird organisation, believing the organisation has some potential and can help Kureji with his goals, but he holds no actual loyalty towards the Leaf.

"Simply put, the Senju have naturally better bodies than that of a average human." he started off, "Better durability, more stamina, those sort of things... but one ability piques my interest." he thought back to what he could analyze on his study about the Senju abilities, thinking of the best way to describe it. "Some of the Senju... simply put, have the ability to automatically regenerate almost any wound, that sort of regeneration puts their DNA high on my list, and it's something I want to get." if he could seamlessly blend the DNA with his own, it'd make up for his physical weaknesses. He's not below average, but he's nothing special when it comes to his physical prowess as a ninja.

"But anyway... what prompted the first question? do you plan to leave the village one day?" while he could understand not holding the village in a high regard as some others, he doesn't see the logic in leaving it either.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:34 am

Taiga felt she was learning more about who Kureji was as a person versus the facade he puts on. Personal questions were good for learning more about someone without them really knowing that was your entire goal. She was at least relieved to know she wasn't the only one who felt the same about nationality. It showed her that the two actually had something in common. That they valued themselves and their motivations above all else. She admired that trait in Kureji. It showed her he knew what was best for him. And that was himself. It was a sign of maturity.

"So the Senju can regenerate their body? That seems almost unreal. Maybe an accelerated healing, but regeneration is too much to believe in without medicine." Taiga knew well enough what medicine could do, as it was her field after all. It was easy to wrap her head about regeneration with medicine. It was a matter of increasing metabolism to regenerate tissue at a higher rate. To do something like that naturally she imagined would take chakra.

"I don't have plans to leave. Like you, this is my home. I just wanted to know what kind of man you were. The only to cast yourself in the fire to preserve an idea. Or someone to grow with the challenges they face and rise above them. A lot of the other boys are not as smart as you." She said with full honesty. She was at least comfortably in knowing that Kureji was the kind of guy to play safe. She didn't have to worry about losing him anytime soon.
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:48 am

That compliment of him being smart did appeal to him quite a bit, but he'd return it as it seems they were on the same page regarding their nationality. "Same to you, I don't meet many women with similar ideas... we both have different fields of study, but we both have our reasons for going after them, as you know the reason for mine." while he did want to study chakra-induced biology to see if he can heal his mother that way, he was also interested in the question he asked earlier... how did chakra push the body to have such abnormal abilities? he wants the answer.

"What I'm striving for will have challenges, reviving the dead, stealing bloodlines to better understand them... none of this will be easy, but if I play it right, there will be no fighting involved. That isn't guaranteed however, which is why I'm a Genin. The usual ninja lessons every now and then are helpful. I have to consider every possibility..." he went on a bit much about his own goals, realizing how he sounded now in hindsight, not wanting to sound selfish.

"I do believe we'll accomplish quite a bit together, I'm glad you'll be sticking around in Konohagakure." with a similar-minded individual, they can help each other out. If she helped him attain bloodlines and gave him access to some of her chemistry, he would offer whatever services he can in return.
    Taiga
    Taiga

Character File

Post by Taiga Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:31 am

The two of them arrived to the park after a few minutes of walking. It was a small park as previously described. A single path looped around the park, a small pond, a few streets, tables with seats, and benches along the path. It was pleasant enough to spend the rest of the evening. A steady breeze overtook the night as it offered a bit of wind chill to the scenario. Taiga followed the path with Kureji at her side before stopping at one of the nearest benches. It wasn't far from the pond giving her a pleasant view from the pond's reflection of the night sky. The comet had just about finished its path across the sky as only a faint trail remained. Most of the people had already begun returning home while the hardcore views remained. Taiga had long lost interest in the comet and moved onto other things.

"I like the night more than the day. I somehow feel safer." In a few moments of peace she had a sudden brain blast.

"I forgot I have to wake up early tomorrow..."

With that thought, she'd turn to Kureji. "I think I'm ready to go home. Will you take me there?" She had exhausted conversation between them. Now she just wanted to sleep. If Kureji accepted she would lead him to where she lived and bid her farewell before creeping inside. Hopefully she wouldn't wake her parents.

[Exit]
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

Post by Kureji Toukei Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:36 am

Sitting along the bench, he watched the nightsky with Taiga and he had already gotten his fair share from the earlier viewing, he didn't have much to do and didn't mind staying up a bit late, but he wasn't sure about Taiga herself. After a few minutes of sightseeing however, she finally opened up, saying she had to get home and invited Kureji to walk her home, with a light nod, he agreed and walked alongside Taiga as she went on home, giving a farewell as he started to head on home.

His own parents aren't usually strict with him being out late, as long as they are assured he isn't into any trouble and on such a special ocassion like the comet, they wouldn't question him being outside longer than usual to watch the comet. When he finally got home himself, everyone was sleep already however. That just made it easier on him.

Today was a surprisingly productive day, meeting an unlikely friend. When he first saw Taiga, he saw her as a typical teenager to which he's one himself, but he never considered himself "normal" like other people of his generation. He found somebody who seems to understand his goals, to which they'll possibly help him.

(Exit)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:46 pm