Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

[Letter] Greetings and Salutations

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

[Letter] Greetings and Salutations Empty [Letter] Greetings and Salutations

Post by Tatts Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm

A bird would arrive in Kumo, delivering a message to the Raikage with the Hokage's Seal.

Hello Sandaime Raikage,

I'm the newly appointed Hokage and thought I'd drop a letter of greeting, as well as matters of potential interest. My name is Neko-Sama, the Ninja Cat of Konoha, and in a surprising turn of events named Yondaime Hokage very recently. Our nations to my knowledge have rarely gotten to take the chance of getting to know one another, or really try to understand our different nations viewpoints, and I find that turn of events rather sad. Especially since as fellow rulers, we should be able to rely on one another. Or at least work to understand the different viewpoints of other nations. To do otherwise is too boring, and stifles creative growth.

But I believe we could achieve that unity among our nations, a strong relationship where hand in hand, in the name of friendship, we could make our nations stronger than ever. Where such things as borders no longer matter, and our nations shinobi can grow up to truly learn and grow from their neighbors. Where our cultures and potential can only benefit each other to evolve us into reaching our truest potential, rather than languishing in stagnation. Where if the shadow of war were to ever loom on the horizon, we could stand tall, knowing we had an ally in our corner to help us when in need.  

What say you Rokudaime?  

Now that the greeting part is over. The matters of interest. I'm going to be heading the Chuunin Exams in my predecessor's place. I'm sure you are aware how that can be when a previous kage drops a mountain of work on your lap without even a by-your-leave. Still, I look forward to seeing the fine young genin your village has produced. And if there are any amenities you'd like to enjoy let me know. Although for your stay, you and your staff will have rooms at the Reiryoku Resort, a business that I created here in Konoha and one of the reasons I got into power here in my home nation.

And as an artist. I love your idea of inviting the Minor Nations. As a humble Iwa Ninja from during the civil war, and have only been a Konoha ninja for less than a month, I know what it's like for a larger, more powerful nation to loom over you. And I feel for the minor nations. They could have many shinobi of interests that an Associate of mine would love to watch. To see what culture, artistry, and skill they can show the world. And the opportunity to actually win. To show that even those from humble beginnings can make a name for themselves in this world, and who am I to oppress them? To keep them from shining? So I say yes. Let all the world that wishes to join, join. Regardless of background, or upbringing.

And on the topic of friendship. I'm reaching out to my fellow Kage, and before I start, know that I'm not pointing fingers. I know there were no Kiri or Kumo nin in the area when the theft took place. But one of our Genin, my cousin. Was taken by an unknown assailant. She's somewhere in this world, and I would greatly appreciate any help your ninja could give in finding her, and potentially rescuing her. Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
    Neko-Sama.
    [Letter] Greetings and Salutations 3jxkoW8OhigAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

And on the back would be a photo of Yui Kotoshura. Along with chakra signature, biometrics, and non-classified data

// Exit Thread
    Nariko
    Nariko

[Letter] Greetings and Salutations Empty Re: [Letter] Greetings and Salutations

Post by Nariko Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Nariko read the letter sent by the newly appointed Hokage, a little shocked by all the kage changes that had been going around all the time. Then of course, there was Kumogakure, who hadn't had a change in Kage for a while, even though she had been only intending to be temporary. Still, that wasn't really the important thing. The Chuunin Exams were still on, and Nariko's request to invite the minor nations had gone through! She had to admit, it wasn't something that she had expected to be agreed to, but that boded well.

The news of Yui having gone missing was a little disconcerting, but Nariko had no information on that. She barely knew the girl, only really remembering her from the last Chuunin Exams, having failed in her test along with multiple others. The name was really the only familiarity. Still, she would help locate the girl if she could, if only to further solidify an alliance of sorts.

Nariko was worried that the state of the world was going to push them into a world war. She was pushing for these sorts of alliances so as to form bonds with people and lessen the possibility of a war. These peaceful times had been very nice, and Nariko wanted the world to see peace unlike any other it had ever seen. If war had to happen at any point, Nariko wasn't naive, and knew that she would need to utilize the full power of her village to completely crush her opponents swiftly to avoid long drawn out wars, but she didn't ever want that to have to happen.

Drafting up a reply, Nariko began to write.

Spoiler:

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:19 am