Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A warning from a letter

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

A warning from a letter Empty A warning from a letter

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:01 pm

Mission Name: A letter for Suna
    Mission Type: Diplomacy
    Mission Rank: S
    Mission Goal: To Ask the land of wind to back off.
    Description: It would seem that Suna has decided to invade into the land of Rivers with out permission so by orders of Nyg Uchiha the konoha Hokage a letter is to be given to Suna the land of wind to peacefully back out of land of Rivers. If not responded to by 3 irl days then extreem actions shall be taken.
    Payment: 25,000 Ryo
    Requirements: None

Zenaku had been enjoying his day off or so he thought he had a day off at least, but he was soon met by a member of the Anbu black ops a organization that worked very closely to the hokage. " Zenaku Uchiha you have been invited to the hokages room, he has a special mission for you." With that the memeber of the anbu vanished. Zenaku thought that ths was weird he also wondered if he did something wrong, he knew that the guy said he had a mission for him but that could also be a punishment so the only way he was gonna find out was by going to him and see what he wanted. Zenaku vanished from where he was standing as he rushed over to the Nyg Uchiha office as he knocked on the door. " Hello Sir Hokage it is i Zenaku Uchiha you had asked for me." Zenaku said as he stood there in front of the door and waited to be invited in.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Village : N/A

A warning from a letter Empty Re: A warning from a letter

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 pm

"Come in"

Nyguyen commanded in his deepest voice. As usual, the Hokage was sitting behind his desk and dealing with a mountain of paperwork. He looked up from the reports on his desk and looked at the young man who he had sent for. Zenaku had proven himself a loyal and competent Konoha shinobi. He had made it to the third round of the Chuunin Exams, he had spoken eloquently during the Uchiha Clan Meeting, he had won the confidence of the ANBU Captain, and had secured a crucial victory for Konoha in the Mountain Wars. The war was getting perilous and at a time like this Nyguyen needed shinobi he could count on. Once Zenaku had entered, Nyg would explain why he had sent for him.

"Hello Zenaku....your accomplishments of late have been noted by this Office and by the ANBU, as I'm sure Satomi has communicated to you. Its why I've requested your participation in a mission of the utmost sensitivity. Sunagakure has marched troops into the Land of Rivers and has claimed it as part of their own nation. This is unacceptable. As any learned ninja knows, the Land of Rivers has historically been a part of the Scarlet Empire's.....and by extension the Fire Country's...... sovereignty for generations. Normally, I'd respond to this aggression with violence immediately. However, Suna has declared for our side in the war against Kumo and their assistance has been invaluable. They seem to have an alliance with Kiri which by proxy makes them our ally. I am willing to negotiate for a peaceful transfer of Rivers and I need you to help draft a letter indicating this to the Kazekage. Should the Kazekage either ignore or reject our generous terms....well then we will have no choice but to act decisively. Suna is a failed state and we cannot allow them to step so deep into our backyard without looking weak and ineffectual."

Nyguyen had garnered a lot of goodwill given how the Mountain Wars had played out, but he was quickly learning how quickly such political capital could be lost. The Scarlet March was a failure and this latest intrusion was once more causing the Daimyou and other interests to nip at his heels. He'd need to deal with Suna and deal with them fast so that he could focus on winning the war against the Cloud.

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 am

Zenaku could hear the voice of the Hokage saying for him to enter the office so reaching down and grabbing a hold of the handle he would slowly turn the handle as he opened up the door, as he walked though he would see Nyg Uchiha the Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves. He was sitting behind his desk and from the look of it the hokage was having a fierce battle with the paper work on his desk. So zenaku walked in as he walked over to in front of the desk and the hokage would get right to the point as he spoke to zenaku Uchiha. It would seem that the Land of wind had decided to move troops into the border of fire and was not wanting to leave, and cause they was allied with the land of water which was a allie to the land of fire it in turn made them a ally by extension

The Hokage said that he would like for zenaku to help write a letter to the Kazekage to ask them to please peacefully back out of the borders of the land of fire, normally Nyg said he would just have used force to make them leave but at this time he thought a more distinct method was better off in this situation, he would also go on to praise zenaku for all of the things he has done leading up to now. It was great that he had managed to catch the eye of not only the Hokage but even a legend like saitomi of the Anbu black ops, this just meant that zenaku was starting to go places.

" I understand sir, this dose seem like a tight spot. What if we asked them to leave and in the process help them to take over a minor nation that is not under our control or within our borders Lord hokage. To be honest i do not like the idea of having to take over another nation for suna but my loyalties lie with Konoha and if it means getting them out of our country then i shall do it, my only question to that is what Minor nation should we offer Sir.?"

Zenaku would ask the Hokage cause there was a lot of Nations and some was ruled by the other five great nations so it would not be good if he just went and took over a random village that some how belonged to a ally cause that would just cause friction between them and could possibly cause a war to spark up and so far they are already at war with the land of Lightning Kumo so they really do not need any more enemys at this moment in time. .

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:03 am

Nyguyen grinned as Zenaku pitched the very idea that he was thinking of. It appeared the young lad's mind reading capabilities were up to snuff, either that or he was a learned student of history, or perhaps his brother-in-law had taught him well. Regardless of the reason, Zenaku was demonstrating the qualities of any adept Jounin. He was thinking strategically not just in battle but in foreign affairs.

"Great minds think alike Zenaku. I was thinking along the same lines myself. As for what Minor Nations we can offer, well the Mountain Alliance has proven themselves to be little more than brigands with a professional army. They attempted to crash a floating island into a civilian populated region of our nation. We may have been allied with them at one point but that was before they revealed themselves to be savages with no regard for the laws of war"

Nyguyen was a hypocrite on this point. His very own Head Strategist had obliterated an industrial town rife with innocent commonfolk. The Hokage suppressed this obvious contradiction and continued.

"We offer them the Land of Mountains, the Land of Birds, and the Land of Fangs. We help them take each minor nation and in return they withdraw from the Land of Rivers. They can even keep whatever artifacts they've taken from Rivers. I'd say that's more than a fair trade. If they refuse....well then you have the authority to use the contingent of Konoha troops there to wipe out Suna's forces and claim the land for Konohagakure no Sato"

Nyguyen was not intent on rebuilding the Scarlet Empire but should his progeny decide to do so they'd have the land and resources to reclaim that ancient birthright.

Post by Jin Misukage Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Zenaku nodded his head to Nyg as he understood, in times likes these it was best to give the better options and sense the land of mountains the land of birds and the land of fangs was no allied with the hidden leaf village any more there was no point in trying to defend them for having a minor nation hate you is a small price to pay in order to have the bigger military of a major nation deciding to go to war with you. Zenaku had learned a lot about war.s recently sense they was just in one with the land of stone but in all things zenaku did not like wars so if there was ways around them then he would take it.

" I would say they do lord hokage. I shall get to writing that note right away sir then head over to the bird carriers and send the letter. I will give them a few days in order to reply back but if not or refuse our offer then i shall head over as you asked and wipe out there troops or try to push them out of the land of fires borders lord hokage."

Zenaku would say as he stood there facing the hokage with his arms placed behind his back. He really did wish that the land of wind of accept the offer cause this type of fighting was not at all to zenaku's taste. But oh well if he had no other choice then he would do it.

Spoiler:
    Nyguyen Uchiha
    Nyguyen Uchiha

Post by Nyguyen Uchiha Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Nyguyen nodded. "Very good then soldier. I leave you to your task if you have no further questions." The Hokage didn't have anything else to say at this juncture. He would rather not lose any men in the middle of a war but Suna's intrusion into their space could not be ignored. He knew firsthand how quickly the tides of war could change and if Suna beleived it could eat from Konoha's plate without consequence, the Leaf could very well find itself in dire straits should Suna continue pressing their luck. It was better for Konoha to check them now than wait until it was too late. Nyg turned his attention back to his paperwork and waited for Zen to leave assuming the shinobi had no more questions. Once he was done for the day, Nyg would leave the office.

Exit

Post by Jin Misukage Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:02 pm

With nothing else to be said he would bow to his hokage then he turned around and walked out of the office. First the young Uchiha zenaku would head back to his place where he would sit down and written the note, once he was done he walked out of his house before locking it as he headed towards the owlery to send off the note to suna.

( Exited)

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 am