Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Head Medic [Private]

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

Head Medic [Private] Empty Head Medic [Private]

Post by Satori Ryuutei Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Satori had finished his test with the girls, and officially formed his squad. He wasn't quite ready to leave the lands yet to head to the land of demons, he had a few more things to work on his checklist first, but with Shimiko leaving and the girls have passed their tests, once they had a few final training sessions he was determined to head out.

Until then, however, he had a final request that he wanted to offer to Kyoji. He'd set up a time beforehand to ensure he didn't take up much time for the Mizukage, and had arrived at the specified time offered via the message. The meeting hopefully wouldn't take too long.

Walking up to the door he wrapped his knuckles against the door twice, and once he was given the approval to enter pushed into the door to the Mizukage's office. Hands clasped behind his back as he bowed his head to Kyoji respectfully, before focusing on the Hoshigaki.

"I'd like to talk to you about the position as head of the hospital and medical head of the village, as well as what the position would entail as far as bonuses to pay, responsibilities and so forth. I'd also like to speak with you about creating a scroll to hold the many Kinjutsu I've personally created." Straight to the point as always, he knew it was better for both of them that way. They were both busy men now.

Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Head Medic [Private] Empty Re: Head Medic [Private]

Post by Kyoji Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:07 pm

He was as busy as ever. The Mizukage was making preparations for another campaign. Takeo had left explicit directions he wanted to be done for the expansion of the Kiri Empire. With his meeting over with the emissary from Kumogakure, they could focus on other efforts. Though he would have to see about Ken Tetsudashi. It would have been a different story if it weren't for the circumstances of his capture. He almost forgot that he had another appointment. When he heard the knocking on his great oak doors to the office, he remembered. He called for them to enter, the guards opening the door for Satori. The Chuunin greeted him with a bow, and the Kage acknowledged him.

"Ah yes. Satori. What can I do for you." Kyoji. Then Satori got straight to the point, he wanted to put his hand in as the Head Medic. Kyoji nodded his head as he thought it over. Satori's skills as a medic was very advanced compared to his greatest medics on staff. He also wanted to create an kinjutsu scroll, explicitly for Kiri it seemed.

"You've proven yourself ready for such a position. As we have no head at the moment. It was to avoid inept people from taking the job. But I feel that is not the case for you. And as far as those jutsus. Lets see what you got."

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

Post by Satori Ryuutei Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:48 am

Inclining his head in silent thanks at his initial request being approved, he smiled slightly. "In that case, I'd like your permission to expand on our current medical science and stores. At the moment we focus on medicine primarily, antidotes, and so forth. I would like to begin creating replacement limbs and organs that can be implanted into our ninja that suffer serious injuries only I could repair and regrow. As well, due to this boone as well as the fact I'll be working much more atop the normal missions, I'd like to request a bonus pay per month. How much I leave up to you." He felt it was only fair, that money was going to be going into his own arsenal or the arsenal of his squadmates anyway to increase Kirigakure effectiveness anyway, and he would be doing extra work in return for said bonus now.

"As well, if you know of anyone within our village's ninja that are suffering from serious diseases, terminal or otherwise. Lost organs, lost vision or senses and so forth, feel free to send them to me. I will repair them." It was his job now, after all.

Satori then reached behind him to the large scroll attached to the bottom of his backpack. Taking two steps forward and placing it down on the desk for the Mizukage to read through. The scroll would hold the formulas for multiple S-Rank techniques based around Ijutsu and Fuuinjutsu. Detailed instructions on how to perform them listed as he glanced down at them.

Techniques in the Scroll:

"It isn't yet complete. I still have several more I intend to add to it. However, I wanted to first ask what you'd be willing to offer me in return for me, essentially, giving Kirigakure another scroll full of exclusive techniques." He didn't try to brag about the techniques, their effects spoke for themselves. Even if Kyoji wasn't a medic or Fuuinjutsu user, he would be able to understand the basic premise of each technique based on the instructions included with each for their effects. The ability to cause narcosis at a touch. Seal body parts permanently. Remove Teketsu essentially removing the ability to ever use chakra again without implanting new Tenketsu into a new host. Techniques that drained life force in return for healing practically any injury, even restoring vision to blind eyes. Draining chakra in a way that was perhaps only inferior to the blade decorating the Mizukage's back.

"I, of course, wish to support the village. But I'm not so benevolent that I wouldn't like something in return, especially since I'm trusting the village to protect these techniques as well as ensure they only fall into the right hands, as well as giving you the right to use them as bargaining chips in diplomacy. I understand you can't offer details in regards to techniques not yet listed there, so let's assume if the scroll held two or three more equivalently potent techniques. If possible, I'd like to request possible artifacts or exclusive techniques from the land of demons in return once I acquire them. If that isn't feasible, I suppose Ryo may be an option, though it doesn't really equate in my opinion." With his piece said, he waited respectfully for the Mizukage's input.

Kyoji

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

Post by Kyoji Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:42 am

Kyoji inspected the jutsu list given to him by Satori. There were many powerful jutsus inscribed in the scrolls given to him. Most of them were Fuuin and Ijutsu techniques of great caliber. Kyoji had no true training in these arts, but he was able to generalize them. Satori asked a few things of the Kage as well including increased pay. "You will be compensated for pay with your new position as Head Medic, so that will suffice.

Also these are interesting techniques you have here, I would not mind keeping the scroll in a vault for safekeeping. Those who wish to learn kinjutsu in these respective arts would only be the Kiri Elite and they'd have to seek you. However I cannot offer you anything for them. These jutsus you've prepared, I hoped were given for protection and courtesy. I have many opportunities to earn the right to a higher ranking where you may choose your own exclusive at the time. Missions like the Land of Demons. There is more work to be done to a newly positioned Chuunin.
    " These jutsus could be fortunate for those wishing to use these support skills to a creative extent. He placed the scroll back on the table for Satori.

[Exit]

Stamina: A++ (Senju)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B > S (EGF)
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 7:38 am