Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Looking for a Part-Time Job

Zieg7
    Zieg7

Looking for a Part-Time Job Empty Looking for a Part-Time Job

Post by Zieg7 Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:06 pm

Clad in a black formfitting shirt and trousers with a classy blue coat over that with a blue half mask hiding the top half of his face, Zieg stepped into a fancier looking weapon shop in search of a part time job he could do to earn more cash. As he walked in, his black long shinobi boots made a soft clopping noise. He looked around for the shop owner and then called out

"Yo, anyone home? I wanna make some extra cash, so looking to do some part time work here..."

He then waited to see if anyone would reply back.
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu, Scorch, Katon, Fuuton, Suiton
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Looking for a Part-Time Job Empty Re: Looking for a Part-Time Job

Post by Bryn Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Kameko was on the main floor of her weapon shop, finishing up the last touches on a display she had set up with her three most recently crafted swords on it. All had the ebony blade exposed, runic fuuinjutsu etched onto their surfaces to indicate their enchanted state. It was a beautiful display, really. She was dressed plainly, hair in a ponytail and in khaki shorts and a loose white t-shirt. A bra underneath kept everything from going haywire. As she finished up, the door to the shop opened. The Amandi clan head turned her head to look over her shoulder as the potential customer began by asking about a potential job. Kameko blinked, this being the first time anybody had asked her for a job before. She had gone out and found all the people working for her currently, hand picking them so that her stores wouldn't be run terribly. Half of them were family, so that made things easier.

The Amandi wiped her slightly oily hands on her shorts, having finished with the care of the swords just before making the display. "Why yes, there's always someone home in one of my shops. Unless it's after seven, then we're closed," she replied with a chipper tone and a small smile on her lips. Her eyes still shone like emeralds, burning with curiosity. "You said you're looking for a job, not a weapon? That's the first time I've had that happen, actually. Did you have anything in mind, or were you just hoping I had an opening for anything?" She didn't waste time, that was for sure. Kameko was a busy woman after all, her time was precious.

Post by Zieg7 Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:06 am

Zieg had been looking around the store while waiting for someone to show up when he heard a woman's voice reply back. He watched as the owner of said voice stepped out and inquired about the kind of job he was looking for, which gave him pause, making him wonder about what kinds of job he wanted from her. After a while, he replied, his voice having a rich baritone but melodious quality to it

"Hm, lemme see, how about if i run errands for you? you...would that work?"

He asked with a calculated head tilt, with his voice reflecting that curiosity about his current situation. Then he waited to see if she would deign to give him such a post under her.
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Kameko tilted her head a little at the man as he thought about what he thought a shopkeeper would need help with. After a couple seconds she raised her eyebrow as she debated whether or not to ask if he was high or not. Before she could decide he would speak up though, saving them both from what could have been a hilariously awkward situation. He suggested running errands for her, which as a shopkeeper was rather useless but as a craftsman was very useful. Kameko didn't reply immediately as her face contorted into an expression of thought as she mulled the prospect over.

"Hmmm, are you a shinobi by any chance too?" Once he confirmed that he was, she would continue. "Right, well, then this is quite the interesting proposition. What's your name?" After he told her his name, Kameko would nod her head slowly. "Mkay... Well, I've needed an errand runner for a while now but nobody likes traveling. You're a shinobi though even if only a genin, so it'd be a lot safer and easier for you to do what I need..." she paused here, debating again on whether or not to take him on. She had been searching for months with no luck, and now someone walks in asking to do what she needs done. That doesn't happen every day, or at least it doesn't happen every day to her.

After a couple seconds she would speak up again. "Alright, I think we can give that a shot. Free up your schedule from one week from now to... oh, a month or so afterwards. If you want a good job, then you're coming with me to Iwagakure. The Hokage is sending me there for... various reasons. Sound good?" She would await his reply with a slightly cocked head and a light smile, one hand on her hip.

Post by Zieg7 Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:22 am

Zieg had been listening intently as the woman spoke and he had nodded at her when she asked him if he was a shinobi before going back to listening without interrupting her. This was looking like a boss he would enjoy working for, definitely knew what she wanted and did not mince words getting there...definitely his type of gal, at the very least, not that he was going to go there...just yet anyways.

He refocused his attention and when she had finished giving her instructions and asked him for his thoughts on the proposition, he nodded once more and exclaimed while pistol saluting her crisply in military fashion, complete with an "at attention" pose and a click of his boot heels

"Sounds good, boss!! I, Ziegfreud, am looking forward to workin' with ya!! "

Since she knew he was a genin, he decided he would play the part of the obedient, bright eyed, seemingly naive genin and now a newbie at his very first job since that way he would not end up running afoul of his new employer, unwittingly on his interview day. He put his hand out for her to shake on the deal if she wished to, saying in a more chipper tone with his eyes glinting happily beneath his mask and a broad, almost overly cheerful, toothy smile on his thin lips

"Well, let's shake on it then, shall we, boss?! Nice to meet you, by the way. What's your name?"
    Tenchi
    Tenchi

Post by Tenchi Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:58 pm

Sliding to a stop in front of the forge, Tenchi straightened his shirt and tried to smooth down his hair before entering. He wasn’t trying to look shabby and shame his family name in front of a fellow shinobi smith. His family wasn’t one of the bigger ones with a contract to supply the ninja community, so he knew that he needed to represent himself, and the Utzuki family by proxy, in as good a manner as he could.

Finally satisfied that he was as presentable as he could be, he stepped into the shop and headed as quickly as he could for the counter. A woman was speaking with a man not too much older than Tenchi himself, and he stopped in his tracks. She was a stunning woman. She was someone that he’d have a crush on if he was a bit older, and didn’t already have eyes on someone else. And if he was correct, she was also the smith of this particular forge. Which he was correct about. She was part of a lifestyle that happened to be his lifelong passion; there wasn’t a chance he couldn’t recognize her for the smith she was.

”Hello? I, um... I...” suddenly he couldn’t remember what he was here for.

”I was wondering if you had a price for a special kind of weapon? I’m about to go on a mission and I, well, these small weapons just aren’t something for me...” he finished his reasoning off lamely, and winced as he realized he’d not done a great job with his first impression.
    Sen
    Sen

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Doton, Suiton
    Class: D
    Ryo: 40,150

Post by Sen Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:09 am

Sen strode into the forge, a shining, toothy grin on his face. Patting his holsters and adjusting the straps on his backpack, he reveled in the clanking of metal objects clashing together in his various weapon containers and satchels. For him, there were very few things like a fresh shopping trip. Last thing on his list? A really big weapon, or a durable set of armor - something more significant than mere ninja tools.

He noticed there were already others in the shop, so he did his best to stand by quietly while they finished up whatever they were talking about. However, Sen couldn't help hearing, in all his curiosity, that they each seemed to be talking to this other lady, presumably the owner, regarding special requests. Piping up at this, in the least subtle fashion possible he pushed past the one wincing at his own impressions and tried to get the lady's attention.

"Hey! I hear you're taking special requests? I could really use some armor, and maybe a long stick!"

Gazing into his eyes would reveal excitement at the prospect of new gear, and as he reached for his wallet to offer up a great amount of funds for her services... found dust kept company by a pittance of 150 ryo.

"Oh... but I don't really have anything on me right now. Could we trade here maybe? I'm pretty good at punching, so if you need something punched I could do something about that!"

Determined not to let this slip through his fingers, he waited for a response from the lady, his own interest in her response blocking out any comments from the other two. Were there two? He was pretty sure there were two other people in this shop with him. Oh well.
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:00 pm

"Pleased to meet you Zieg," Kameko said with a smile. He stated he was ready to go as other people began to come into the store, asking the chuunin what her name was. This was certainly interesting, she didn't usually get three people coming into the shop all at the same time. "My name is... hold that thought," she said to Zieg with a finger raised as the second man through her door today came in and began speaking to her. Kameko took a few steps and met him on the way, all smiles towards the teenage boy. Since Zieg had come in for a job rather than to buy stuff, the inherently business minded woman needed to attend to potential customers over a fresh hire who hadn't even started yet. Hopefully he wasn't too irked by it, it was a natural reaction for the Amandi clan head.

With a chipper tone she would greet him after his initially shaky greeting towards her. "Hey there! What can I do for ya'?" She stopped with her hands clasped behind her back, awaiting his response. That response was... a little odd, but she had heard far worse. "A special kind of weapon? Well, I mean, that depends on what kind of weapon you want. I have some regular ol' katanas if you're into swordplay, and a few fancier ones that I just put out today. There's a yari in there, if that's your thing." She stopped here to point at the front counter. "Otherwise there's a catalog up at the front counter that has a list of all of my available items for sale here along with pricing for everything. I base everything off of steel as a base, so if you want anything better quality than that then it's gonna cost you more than usual," she finished. Not intentionally, as the third person to walk in decided to pipe up at this point after hearing how the conversation between herself and the second person had gone.

He asked about some armor and a long stick, which she really hoped was just him playing a joke in asking for a staff. "Well, yeah, but could yo-" she began before he started to say something about not having any cash on him. Her eyebrow raised at that, the woman taking a look back at Zieg for a few moments before turning her attention back to Tenchi. "Hold on for a moment, sorry about that!" After this she fixated on the third person.

"You've actually got pretty good timing," she said, her eyes dancing up and down his person as she took a quick inventory of everything he had on him. If she could guess anything in her life correctly, it was that this one was a shinobi along with the other two. "Know what, fuck it. Hey, you," she said, indicating Tenchi, "and you," she said with a nod to the third one, "I'm gonna be taking off for Iwagakure here in a week or so and need some people to help me carry some stuff back to the village. I've already got this guy back here to help and you'll be paid for it. Better than what Konoha is paying you, I can bet you that," she offered.

The woman would await their replies. Should one or both of them agree to the on the spot job proposal, Kameko would smile and clap her hands in excitement. "Good, then this is really my lucky day. I wasn't expecting all of this, hehe." The emerald eyed Amandi exchanged looks with the two newcomers as she said this, stopping her gaze on Sen before continuing. "What are your names?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:45 am