Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Cutting ties: A new horizon.

Orihime
    Orihime

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: not much

Cutting ties: A new horizon.  Empty Cutting ties: A new horizon.

Post by Orihime Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:48 am

The stars glittered in the grim darkness of the nightsky. Orihime sat on the canopy of her room’s only windowsill, her gaze went beyond the stars. The desicion to make was now. It was the perfect time to leave everything behind, the only thing that bothered her was the choice of wether to leave with or without them knowing. She bit her thumb. If she were to leave with a notice, like she would have expected to do so, then her guardians would have thought nothing has changed with her; she is still the easily manipualted child, they can shape into their own liking. It would look like she still had strings attached to them. However, if she had left unannounced, it would be disrespectful, she does not want to be correlated with that trait. She thought the people who have raised her, fed her, clothed her, gave her a bed to sleep in, should at least know she had gone away. She pondered. Leaving a letter should do nicely—
      “Orihime!” Out of the blue, a familiar voice called out to her. She abrubtly turned her head to the door. And there her grandmother’s pale almost ghastly complexion emerged from the shadows. She took a quick glance at her then at her suitcase that was propped up on her bed then back at her. Her composure fell frozen and she waited for the next words her grandmother would venture off her mouth. “Going somewhere?”
      It took a few heartbeats for Orihime to ease an answer through her, “Yes.” Was the only word she could muster to mutter out but it was answer nontheless. She twisted her head, slowly, back to look out the window. She swallowed her spit to clear her throat. “I’m…” She hesitated but if she wanted to change, she had to cut it. Continue her words.
    “I’m going to find a jounin, suitable for my kekkai genkei.” She held her head up high and inhaled heavily. She felt her stomach tightened as if it were toughening up, preparing itself for a beating.
      She didn’t need to turn around to see it but she knew as she felt her grandmother giving her a warning look. The chilling stare she had always given Orihime whenever she did something unfavorable. “A cruel doing deserves, a cruel punishment.” Was what she used to say.
      “Orihime…” Her grandmother spoke glacially calm from the terrifying prescence she radiated. “What is it that you seek outside? Beyond the valleys there is nothing for you. People have witnessed your ketsuryugan. It is uncontrallable. They have named you and done terrible, bad things to you here. You think it would be different outside? Outside, they will do you some things worse.”
    Orihime
    Orihime

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: not much

Cutting ties: A new horizon.  Empty Re: Cutting ties: A new horizon.

Post by Orihime Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:49 am

Orihime released the breath she didn’t know she held. She attempted to shift her focus away, not let it tunnel into the old hag’s words. The opportunity for a new beginning was at her reach. Freedom was outside the valley, beyond where the nightsky meets the grass of the hills. “I do not care.” Orihime finally answered. She lowered her head and faced her.
      It was a surprise for her grandmother. It was not like her granddaughter to ever talk back. She saw her grandmother cocked an eyebrow at her despite the dim-litted room. “My, my…” She whispered sardonically. “It seems as though my granddaughter has truly grown.” her voice seemed to gradually incline until the last word. She bickered with an underlying emotion of impressiveness.
      Orihime, for the first time, matched up her chilling stare.
      They shared a stern gaze, letting a few seconds pass before one finally broke off the silence. “At least, here, I can protect you.”
      Orihime gave a questioning glare. “What from?”
      “From the dangers you will inevitably face by proudly exposing people about your clan.”
      Another empty threat, or so Orihime thought. “I do not care. I am capable of protecting myself.” She returned with the same grimness in her tone.
      “Fine.” Her grandmother unexpectedly gave in. Orihime surprised by her answer, coming from the person who had sealed her away from the rest of the world through many years ago. “Go. And, I know, that soon you will return. Come back for my aid. You need me.”
      “I am capable of my-“ Her grandmother cut her off before she could finish her sentence.
      “Shut it. Whatever you have here, they belong to me.” She crossed her arms from behind and turned away. “Consider yourself lucky to keep the clothes you have on your back.”
      Orihime reluctantly accepted it. It was better than nothing. She opened the window, it’s collected dust and dirt fell like snow on her hands as she pushed up the frame. She gave the earthy air a deep inhale before she began her venture.

Exit.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:25 pm