Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

Some Shit

Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Some Shit Empty Some Shit

Post by Shinoskay Sat 6 Oct 2018 - 4:28

Approved:

Last edited by Shinoskay on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 16:07; edited 17 times in total
    Copycat
    Copycat

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 1,105,125

Some Shit Empty Re: Some Shit

Post by Copycat Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 8:57

So for starters this technique isn't going to be able to absorb on par with Inhaling Maw, so limit what they can absorb to B-Rank and below. Furthermore, since they lack seals themselves for chakra to be stored in, there's going to need to be a drawback for them after the fact. Something like them slowing down for a number of posts following that can work.

Also they shouldn't be able to absorb Katon techniques, considering Katon is their weakness and actually taking it in would most likely mean death.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 12:33

Edited

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu

Post by Copycat Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 16:58

Make these drawbacks flat, meaning they dont lessen over the course of advancing the technique. Remove the ability to enhance stats. Also make them unable to absorb over B-Rank regardless of rank too.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 18:17

Edited

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 22:41

"at this stage, bees may absorb from 1 meter away and may literally eat other chakra constructs and anything made, influenced, or sustained by chakra to absorb and convert it into chakra in addition to how Chimera normally works."

*^ Remove this.

" At this rank Hidan Techniques no longer have the Dark Release derived weakness "

*^ Remove this as well.

Require that while the bees are absorbing techniques, the user is capped at D-Rank Speed and Coordination because of the intense focus required.

"At this Rank, each Hidan Bee in an infused swarm can count as .1 chakra, or 1 chakra if infused, and used as chakra for jutsu for directing Hidan Bee's. If an infused bee is holding the chakra for 1 whole jutsu rather then been a part of an infused swarm then it may be expended for the amount of chakra of the jutsu rather then just 1 chakra."

*^ Can you explain this part a bit better? I'm not sure what this means.

Also the references to being able to eat honeycombs and have them explode to effect the target might be better if you made that a separate technique. I'd prefer it if you focused this technique just on the absorption aspects and then you can make a separate technique for how the bees process and expel the chakra (via explosive honey attacks or by honey products that can be ingested by the user). If you want to keep that process in this same technique it needs to be a lot clearer and more defined (the size of the blast radius, how much sap is produced how big the honeycomb itself is etc etc)

Post by Shinoskay Sun 7 Oct 2018 - 23:26

Also the references to being able to eat honeycombs and have them explode to effect the target might be better if you made that a separate technique. I'd prefer it if you focused this technique just on the absorption aspects and then you can make a separate technique for how the bees process and expel the chakra (via explosive honey attacks or by honey products that can be ingested by the user). If you want to keep that process in this same technique it needs to be a lot clearer and more defined (the size of the blast radius, how much sap is produced how big the honeycomb itself is etc etc)

honeycomb spheres 2 inches in diameter
    honey spheres to explode with the same effect and definition as Dark flame except in a spherical burst rather then as a directed cone.
    Explosive range is determined at 2 meters times rank, for example an A rank would have a range of 10meters
    the details are as stated above.

the sap will have different techs and I dont think I indicated it acts differently from dark flame but I made it more clear now.

Id like to keep the option for the bees to eat chakra made construct things. I removed the dark release weakness removal. Sad panda.

so, the swarm idea is that at that level the bee's can work together to eat chakra stuff and that will give them all a little chakra. Infused with that, they can then use that for any Kamizuru jutsu they are used in. Furthermore, as chakra constructs, they have chakra already so that helps with costs to kamizuru jutsu. I wanted to make sure tho that this ability didnt end up limiting the use of chakra like that so I stipulated if just one bee or kamizuro jutsu construct ate a jutsu then it can be used for the full value of that jutsu rather then just 1 from the swarm thing presented. the reason for this is that normally I can take chakra from devoured jutsu into my own pool but since the kamizuru constructs are not connected to me then then I cant just take the chakra and use it. this gives me a way to use that devoured chakra  in a logical way.
    Copycat
    Copycat

Character File

Post by Copycat Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 19:03

Remove the ability to make infused bees and this should be good to go.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 19:39

done

Character File

Post by Copycat Fri 12 Oct 2018 - 20:07

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Dark Yin Convergence
       Power: -
       Activation Cost: -
       Upkeep Cost: -
       Range:
       Speed: -
       Element: Yin/Dark Release
       Skill: Bloodline
       Classification: Bloodline
       Requirements: Dark Release/Hidan Bee summoning
       Parent Technique: -
       Hand Seals: -
       Description: "
    Using a combination of Dark Release and Bee Summoning one is able to infuse the devouring effects of Dark release into the users bees while also reshaping what is devoured to new and unique effect.

At D rank, allows Constructed Bee's to act as a conduit for devouring following the same mechanics as Inhaling maw, or highest known bloodline absorbing/devouring learned, except for using the bee's as the conduit. Chakra devoured in this way can either be infused into the bees or turned into either a sap or honeycomb spheres 2 inches in diameter. may devour or absorb as appropriate, per inhaling maw, and then the bees, sap, or honeycomb spheres may be consumed or absorbed to restore chakra as if done so using inhaling maw or highest dark release used to absorb the chakra. While bees are absorbing techniques, the user is capped at D-Rank Speed and C rank Coordination.

Once one learns Dark Flame, they may advance this technique to C rank where in addition to Dark Flames normal effects one is now also able to direct infused bees or honey spheres to explode with the same effect and definition as Dark flame except in a spherical burst rather then as a directed cone. Sap works per normal Dark flame but is meant to be used through techniques.  At this stage, bees may absorb from half a meter away. Explosive range is determined at 2 meters times rank, for example an A rank would have a range of 10meters. Honeycombs and sap may now be used from Dark Release users own seals or mouth via chakra devoured by the same without needing to through Bees. While bees are absorbing techniques, the user is capped at C-Rank Speed and C rank coordination

One may advance this technique to B rank when they learn Chimera and at B rank Sap, infused bee, or Honeycomb sphere chakra may be used, as conduits, for the jutsu it came from to target applicable targets, as if one was using Chimera dark release normally. at this stage, bees may may literally eat other chakra constructs(must bite to do so) and anything made, influenced, or sustained by chakra(including puppets) to absorb and convert it into chakra in addition to how Chimera normally works. To use the jutsu as intended, either smear it on the target, eat it or have target eat it, or have the bee 'attack' the target in an applicable manner, means, or method. Dark Release user may now make Sap or Honey Comb Spheres from own Chakra pool without the need to devour foreign chakra. While bees are absorbing techniques, the user is capped at C-Rank Speed and C rank coordination

One may advance this thechnique to A rank by knowing Any A rank Hidan Technique and the previous rank of this technique. At this rank Kamizuru constructs may absorb chakra equal to their numbers, making each one committed to the action infused (forming an infused swarm), per post while moving if needed, as well as Kikachu chakra absorption skills act as only one rank higher. can can now absorb/devour up to 1 meters away. At this Rank, each Hidan Bee in an infused swarm can count as .1 chakra, or 1 chakra if infused, and used as chakra for jutsu for directing Hidan Bee's. If an infused bee is holding the chakra for 1 whole jutsu rather then been a part of an infused swarm then it may be expended for the amount of chakra of the jutsu rather then just 1 chakra. While bees are absorbing techniques, the user is capped at B-Rank Speed but no longer capped in coordination.

In all ranks, Kamizuru/Yin/Bloodline may incorporate this technique where applicable, any Kamizuru/Yin/Bloodline Technique may be used per highest qualifying rank of this technique. Kamizuru/Yin jutsu may not absorb Jutsu above B rank, if absorbed Katon would have been enough to destroy absorbing Kamizuru/Yin jutsu then the absorbing entity will be destroyed upon absorbing.

Weaknesses:
    Per Hidan bee summon:
    The Aburame clan has the advantage against the Kamizuru if wielding Kikachu, Kikachu chakra absorption skills act as two ranks higher when used against any bee skill.

Fire release does +1 damage to bee's

Per Dark Release:
    Dark release user must have the appropriate fighting style.
    Bees will take a post, minimum, to absorb and they must be stationary.

Approved.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 1:16

Name: Ninja Leap
    Power: D-rank
    Activation Cost: 0
    Upkeep Cost: None
    Range: Self
    Element: -
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: -
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: Tree climbing/Surface walking
    Hand Seals: None
    Description: By applying the revers of tree climbing or surface walking as one jumps or lands, effectively repelling the earth, one's jump and landing is improved.
    Weaknesses: -

Name: Puppet Vision
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: E
    Upkeep Cost: .1
    Range: Chakra thread range
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Kugutsu
    Skill: Kugutsu
    Classification: Kugutsu
    Requirements: Kugutsu
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Description: by connecting a chakra thread to the back of an artificial eye, in a manner like an optic nerve, one is able to use chakra to pick up light the same way a normal eye does to see through said artificial eye. this tech does not create the eye.
    Weaknesses: In order to see through this eye, the user must close one of their actual eyes.

Name: Chakra Thread Suppression
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Self, threads
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Sensory/Kugutsu
    Requirements: Chakra Suppression/Chakra Threads
    Parent Technique: Sensing Technique/Chakra Suppression/Chakra Threads
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to suppress their or their Chakra threads to the point that it becomes so fine it is invisible to the unassisted eye. That is to say, without a means to sense chakra beyond standard vision, you will not see the chakra threads. In Addition, kugutsu jutsu up to C rank will not break chakra suppression do to the ability to suppress its presence.
    Weaknesses: Offensive uses of chakra threads requires too much power too be suppressed, as such if you use chakra threads, specifically chakra threads, to physically harm someone then they will break suppression and both be detectable as well as visible. So long as you are not causing damage, though, with chakra threads then it will remain suppressed. While in use, changes 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique C Rank or greater' into 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique D Rank or greater'

Last edited by Shinoskay on Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 2:40; edited 3 times in total

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: X
    Ryo: a looot

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 13:35

Description: By applying the reverse of tree climbing or surface walking as one jumps or lands, effectively repelling the earth, one's jump and landing are improved.

I mean, sure o.o But what does "improved" mean? If it doesn't give stat boost I don't see this technique doing more than you can already do without a jutsu.

-----------------

Name: Third Eye
    Description: by connecting a chakra thread to the back of an artificial eye, in a manner like an optic nerve, one is able to use chakra to pick up light the same way a normal eye does to see through said artificial eye.
    Weaknesses: In order to see through this eye, the user must close one of their actual eyes.

Approved, under the condition that this technique doesn't create an artificial eye.

---------------------------

Name: Chakra Suppression
    Description: This technique allows the user to suppress their or their Chakra threads to the point that it becomes so fine it is invisible to the unassisted eye. That is to say, without a means to sense chakra beyond standard vision, you will not see the chakra threads. In Addition, kugutsu jutsu up to C rank will not break chakra suppression do to the ability to suppress its presence.
    Weaknesses: Offensive uses of chakra threads requires too much power too be suppressed, as such if you use chakra threads, specifically chakra threads, to physically harm someone then they will break suppression and both be detectable as well as visible. So long as you are not causing damage, though, with chakra threads then it will remain suppressed.

I'll approve this if you make the chakra threads more fragile. Regular chakra strings can be cut by any chakra based or enfused weapon or technique C Rank or greater. Make this susceptible to D-rank and below.

Post by Shinoskay Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 2:39

Edited chakra suppression (now called chakra thread suppression) and the third eye (now called puppet vision)

For Ninja leap

I mean, If I fell out of the top of the event thread castle and just free fell down to the ground, with my D rank con, then people would justifiable probably demand I die or be severely hurt. With this tech, if I land on my feet, I'd justifiable be able to say 'I nah, I land and walk off like a G'. Of course, if this was approved right now, I would be able to use it in the events thread but its an example.

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 14:11

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Puppet Vision
    Description: by connecting a chakra thread to the back of an artificial eye, in a manner like an optic nerve, one is able to use chakra to pick up light the same way a normal eye does to see through said artificial eye. this tech does not create the eye.

Name: Chakra Thread Suppression
    Weaknesses: Offensive uses of chakra threads requires too much power too be suppressed, as such if you use chakra threads, specifically chakra threads, to physically harm someone then they will break suppression and both be detectable as well as visible. So long as you are not causing damage, though, with chakra threads then it will remain suppressed. While in use, changes 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique C Rank or greater' into 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique D Rank or greater'

Approved

As for the ninja leap. Well, you can't just say a technique "improves leaps" and survive the fall if that technique doesn't reflect an improvement on stats.
    If you got this technique approved and fell off the tower, you wouldn't be able to escape undamaged from the fall either way. Because you *still* have D-rank constitution and this technique doesn't use chakra in any way to prevent that damage.

You can use Fuuton to delay the fall, bees to catch you, w/e. But I can't allow D-rank which "improves leaps" to save you from falls without reflecting stat changes.
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 15:28

Description: By applying the revers of tree climbing or surface walking as one jumps or lands, effectively repelling the earth, one's jump and landing is improved. Chakra aids the jump to spring one up with the additional momentum and speed to add 30 meters to ones jump as well as as they land the repelling force will mitigate and aid in rotating the force of motion for 30 meters a second worth of force.

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sun 14 Oct 2018 - 15:46

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Ninja Leap
    Description: By applying the revers of tree climbing or surface walking as one jumps or lands, effectively repelling the earth, one's jump and landing is improved. Chakra aids the jump to spring one up with the additional momentum and speed to add 30 meters to ones jump as well as as they land the repelling force will mitigate and aid in rotating the force of motion for 30 meters a second worth of force.

30 meters worth of force is C-rank speed.
    I'll allow you to use a D-rank to mitigate the impact from 30 meters, but if you want to jump again you'll have to use this technique twice.

Approved.
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Wed 24 Oct 2018 - 3:41

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Transparent_Escape_Technique

Name: Transparency jutsu
    Upkeep Cost: D
    Classification:
    Requirements: Chakra Suppression
    Parent Technique: Chakra Suppression
    Description: A simple jutsu first invented by a perv in his beginning years as a shinobi. "Renders the user invisible,,,, ...allows the user to spy on others without being noticed...." As described, will conceal the users appearance from sight using a cloak or membrane of chakra, since this is designed to be a stealth jutsu does not break Chakra Suppression.
    Weaknesses: Physical attacks and aggressive or damaging jutsu used or hitting this jutsu breaks this jutsu immediately.

http://http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hiding_in_Surface_Technique

Name: Surface Hiding Technique
    Activation Cost: D
    Classification:
    Description: "the user can phase through their surroundings, allowing them to quickly avoid an incoming attack and can travel undetected as well." Allows one to move into a surface area, so long as it is not made by someone's jutsu unless that person permits you. Since this is designed to be a stealth jutsu, does not break chakra suppression.
    Weaknesses:

Name: Summoners mark
    Power: E-Rank
    Activation Cost: .1
    Range: Touch
    Skill: Kuchiyose
    Requirements: Kuchiyose
    Parent Technique:
    Description: Much like normal summoning, this jutsu may be applied to to someone to allow them to be summoned. When summoning the willing or will-less, spend 5 chakra or blood to charge the summong, you can clap your  hand on any surface and the summoned target is summoned.  If the entity being summoned is not explicitly willing or without will then you have to clearly know exactly where they are with exact precision, as if you are looking at them (looking at them counts). Of course, must first place this jutsu on target to be summoned, looks like a small needle point dot that fades from mundane sight after the post it is placed, jutsu can be removed using the same mechanics as removing fuinjutsu seals. the owner of this jutsu may choose to summon themselves as if someone with this jutsu placed on them had summoned the jutsu user. If placed on a wall or a gateway, summons only what is reasonably seen as 'that wall' or 'that gateway' but will not summon, say, a house that the wall is attached it from this technique alone.
    Weaknesses: May also be summoned by any entity with chakra or blood who has this mark placed on them, though when mark owner is summoned they may choose to follow summon duration rules as if a summon rank equal to their stamina or to not have a summon duration, all the same rules for the jutsu apply's to the jutsu owner as it does for anyone summoning jutsu owner.

Name: Expanded Chakra Suppression
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: (half cost of suppressed jutsu)
    Skill: Sensory
    Parent Technique: Sensing Technique/Chakra Suppression
    Description: Expands the use of Chakra suppression so that it doesnt break from the use of E rank jutsu, as well as allows one to use short range (within 1 meter) jutsu in rank up to 2 tiers lower then users Coordination once a post, by controlling the leak of chakra by such a minute level that it isnt noticed by anything that senses or see's chakra.
    Weakness: This level of control causes exertion and strain on the chakra network, any jutsu above E rank costs an additional 50% activation cost.

Name: Puppeteers Taekwondo
    Activation Cost:.5
    Range: N/A
    Element: None
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification:
    Requirements: Taijutsu/surface walking or tree climbing
    Parent Technique: none
    Description: A puppeteer uses their hands for chakra threads and so the hands are often dedicated, for a puppeteer the best option for taijutsu is using the legs in combination with chakra threads. because a Puppeteers focus in close quarters combat is to lure a foe or to just get away, this style focuses on endurance, defense, and speed. Using weak, weaker then normal, amounts of chakra in the feet one can switch between pivoting and sliding to mitigate attacks, to solidifying ones stance or reinforcing a short attack... all to mitigate damage on ones self while maximizing focus and allowing for sudden attacks with some power behind the attack.

D - Rank: Speed +, Perception +, Constitution +
    When Striking: Strength gains + and coordination gets --
    When not striking: Constitution gains +

Weaknesses: N/A

Insect Name: Scout Bee
    Constitution: D +
    Speed: C Rank
    Strength: E
    Perception: B
    Intelligence: D (but can be semi directed by creator)
    Coordination: D
    Range: 100m from user, Sensory per jutsu
    Cost: .5 chakra per bee, up to 10 bee's may be made per use of this jutsu
    Skill: Sensory Ninjutsu
    Requirements: 100 EXP, Apis Cerana
    Abilities: Unlike the Basic Apis Cerana, this is a scout bee designed to be able to both travel farther and to perceive better. When not using Sensory technique these bee's may passively sense for up to 3 posts with a range of 300m before they become a basic Apis Cerana but they may be given chakra to enhance the time they may use Sensory, they will be able to use sensory technique so long as they have the chakra to pay for it. These bee's may go beyond the 100 range, each post they are outside of that range they lose 1 chakra and will dissolve when they run out, they may send information back to the user up to 500m and will do so immediately upon destruction if such occurs.
    Drawbacks:
    The Aburame clan has the advantage against the Kamizuru if wielding Kikachu, Kikachu chakra absorption skills act as two ranks higher when used against any bee skill.

Character File
    Skills & Elements:

Post by Uchiha Akihiro Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 16:48

Classification:
    Description: A simple jutsu first invented by a perv in his beginning years as a shinobi. "Renders the user invisible,,,, ...allows the user to spy on others without being noticed...." As described, will conceal the users appearance from sight using a cloak or membrane of chakra, since this is designed to be a stealth jutsu does not break Chakra Suppression.
    Weaknesses: Physical attacks and aggressive or damaging jutsu used or hitting this jutsu breaks this jutsu immediately.

Approved as an OPEN technique since this is canon.

Surface Hiding Technique:
    A-Rank
    Cannot bypass chakra-based substances/barriers
    Cannot phase through moving aspects of their surroundings (i.e weapons)
    Phasing occurs at coord -2 tiers
    Base of C Speed
    15 AC, 10 maintenance (if you're actively moving)

So when not striking Const gains an extra +?
    This isn't acceptable as C-rank power boosting techniques grant three +'s at most.

On hold.

You already know what I think about this.
    Denied because:
    - it's nerfed Flying Thunder God. FTG's lesser version does this for inanimate objects and requires 3 people.
    -it apparently breaks walls regardless of material.
    -Summoning jutsu require contracts. (I might be wrong on this tho).
    And this definitely isn't E-ranked power.

Post by Shinoskay Sun 28 Oct 2018 - 18:59

Power: D-Rank
    Activation Cost: .1 to mark
    Range: Touch
    Speed: Instant when out of combat,
    3 posts when combat
    Parent Technique:
    Description: Much like normal summoning, this jutsu may be applied on someone to allow them to be summoned. When summoning the willing or will-less, spend 10 chakra or about a drop of blood to charge the summoning, you can clap your hand on any surface and the summoned target is summoned. If the entity being summoned is not explicitly willing or without will then you have to clearly know exactly where they are with exact precision, as if you are looking at them (looking at them counts). Of course, must first place this jutsu on target to be summoned, looks like a small needle point dot that fades from mundane sight after the post it is placed, jutsu can be removed using the same mechanics as removing fuinjutsu seals.
    Weaknesses: May also be summoned by any entity with chakra or blood who has this mark placed on them, though when mark owner is summoned they may choose to follow summon duration rules as if a summon rank equal to their stamina or to not have a summon duration, all the same rules for the jutsu apply's to the jutsu owner as it does for anyone summoning jutsu owner. When summoning, if either party is in combat then there is a 3 post delay till the summoning occurs but summoning may be canceled at any time before delay time ends.

Last edited by Shinoskay on Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 3:13; edited 1 time in total

Character File

Post by Copycat Mon 29 Oct 2018 - 3:19

Remove the "does not break chakra suppression" clause from this and Transparency Jutsu; something being a stealth jutsu does not exclude it from the fact that it still expends chakra, something that's suppressed from use because of the Chakra Suppression technique.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Tue 30 Oct 2018 - 2:28

Activation Cost: 1
    Classification:
    Requirements:
    Parent Technique:
    Description: A simple jutsu first invented by a perv in his beginning years as a shinobi. "Renders the user invisible,,,, ...allows the user to spy on others without being noticed...." As described, will conceal the users appearance from sight using a cloak of chakra
    Weaknesses:

Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5 per post only while actively moving around
    Range: Self/touch
    Speed: equal to users coordination -2
    Classification:
    Requirements: Chakra Suppression/transparency jutsu
    Parent Technique: Chakra Suppression/transparency jutsu
    Description: "the user can phase through their surroundings, allowing them to quickly avoid an incoming attack and can travel undetected as well." Allows one to move into a surface area, so long as it is not made by someone's jutsu unless that person permits you (Cannot bypass chakra-based substances/barriers unless creator allows you), Cannot phase through moving aspects of their surroundings (i.e weapons). Can use chakra suppression while not moving since no cost. Phasing occurs at coord -2 tiers in speed capped at C speed.
    Weaknesses:

Classification:
    Description: A puppeteer uses their hands for chakra threads and so the hands are often dedicated, for a puppeteer the best option for taijutsu is using the legs in combination with chakra threads. because a Puppeteers focus in close quarters combat is to lure a foe or to just get away, this style focuses on endurance, defense, and speed. Using weak, weaker then normal, amounts of chakra in the feet one can switch between pivoting and sliding to mitigate attacks, to solidifying ones stance or reinforcing a short attack... all to mitigate damage on ones self while maximizing focus and allowing for sudden attacks with some power behind the attack.

D - Rank: Speed +, Perception +

Upkeep Cost: .5 per ally per post
    Range: Self/allies
    Classification: Open
    Parent Technique: Sensing Technique, Chakra Suppression
    Description: exactly like its parent technique except for now the user may suppress both their and their allies chakra up to a number of people equal to the number of ranks the user has above D rank.
    Weaknesses: same as parent technique

Name: Beecorder
    Activation Cost: n/a
    Upkeep Cost: n/a
    Range: Kamizuru bee
    Skill: Kamizuru
    Classification: Kamizuru
    Requirements: Kamizuru
    Parent Technique: Apis Cerana
    Hand Seals: Kamizuru Clan seal
    Description: One of the flaws of using a bee to scout is that information gathered is limited to what a bee can perceive and understanding, as well as what can be communicated, and finally by what can be understood from the bee. Rather then play a game of musical chairs trying to figure out if the bee was chased by a bird or seen by an enemy ninja, one can instead have the bee use its unique chakra construct nature combined with its bee physiology one can cause the bee to record the vibrations of sound and then play it back by using a coordinated combinations of vibrations between its wings, legs, thorax, and antenna to produce the recorded sound.

Name: Acoustic Telephone
    Requirements: Kugutsu, Puppet Vision
    Parent Technique: Puppet Vision
    Description: By attaching a chakra thread between your ear and someone else's and using that as a conduit for sound vibrations, you may share each others hearing through that ear as well as to talk to, and hear, each other directly as if whispering directly into each others ears. Since this passes the vibrations directly into each others ear, the sound sent will not be heard by anyone else around the person receiving the sound.

Character File

Post by Copycat Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 7:53

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Transparency jutsu
    Activation Cost: 1
    Classification:
    Requirements:
    Parent Technique:
    Description: A simple jutsu first invented by a perv in his beginning years as a shinobi. "Renders the user invisible,,,, ...allows the user to spy on others without being noticed...." As described, will conceal the users appearance from sight using a cloak of chakra
    Weaknesses:

Approved on watch.

Classification:
    Description: "the user can phase through their surroundings, allowing them to quickly avoid an incoming attack and can travel undetected as well." Allows one to move into a surface area, so long as it is not made by someone's jutsu unless that person permits you (Cannot bypass chakra-based substances/barriers unless creator allows you), Cannot phase through moving aspects of their surroundings (i.e weapons). Can use chakra suppression while not moving since no cost. Phasing occurs at coord -2 tiers in speed capped at C speed.
    Weaknesses:

Approved on watch.

Classification:

D - Rank: Speed +, Perception +

Pick two stats alone to raise. This isn't going to boost multiple based on situations -- you'll need a UA for something like that or just different stances to accommodate said situations.

Description: exactly like its parent technique except for now the user may suppress both their and their allies chakra up to a number of people equal to the number of ranks the user has above D rank.

Approved.

Name: Beecorder
    Activation Cost: n/a
    Upkeep Cost: n/a
    Range: Kamizuru bee
    Skill: Kamizuru
    Classification: Kamizuru
    Requirements: Kamizuru
    Parent Technique: Apis Cerana
    Hand Seals: Kamizuru Clan seal
    Description: One of the flaws of using a bee to scout is that information gathered is limited to what a bee can perceive and understanding, as well as what can be communicated, and finally by what can be understood from the bee. Rather then play a game of musical chairs trying to figure out if the bee was chased by a bird or seen by an enemy ninja, one can instead have the bee use its unique chakra construct nature combined with its bee physiology one can cause the bee to record the vibrations of sound and then play it back by using a coordinated combinations of vibrations between its wings, legs, thorax, and antenna to produce the recorded sound.

Get an engineer to make you a tape recorder -- this is a no go.

Name: Acoustic Telephone
    Requirements: Kugutsu, Puppet Vision
    Parent Technique: Puppet Vision
    Description: By attaching a chakra thread between your ear and someone else's and using that as a conduit for sound vibrations, you may share each others hearing through that ear as well as to talk to, and hear, each other directly as if whispering directly into each others ears. Since this passes the vibrations directly into each others ear, the sound sent will not be heard by anyone else around the person receiving the sound.

Also a no go.[/quote]

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Fri 2 Nov 2018 - 23:14

Typo error, id just put it how its suppose to be in my approved list but I dont know if this typo changes the way you thought it worked. I am going to put the approved version in and use it but id like this typo fix version to be approved so I can put this in instead:

Description: exactly like its parent technique except for now the user may suppress both their and their allies chakra up to a number of people equal to the number of ranks above D rank coordination.

I meant for this to have an additional line but adhd struck again and the line was overlooked. "taking with you up to an additionally ally or person sized object per rank above D rank coordination". Again going to put and used the approved version, I am fine with not having this jutsu edited to include that line.

Classification:
    Description: "the user can phase through their surroundings, allowing them to quickly avoid an incoming attack and can travel undetected as well." Allows one to move into a surface area, taking with you up to an additionally ally or person sized object per rank above D rank coordination, so long as it is not made by someone's jutsu unless that person permits you (Cannot bypass chakra-based substances/barriers unless creator allows you), Cannot phase through moving aspects of their surroundings (i.e weapons). Can use chakra suppression while not moving since no cost. Phasing occurs at coord -2 tiers in speed capped at C speed.
    Weaknesses:

Abilities: Unlike the Basic Apis Cerana, this is a scout bee designed to be able to both travel farther and to perceive better. When not using Sensory technique these bee's may passively sense for up to 3 posts with a range of 300m before they become a basic Apis Cerana but they may be given chakra to enhance the time they may use Sensory, they will be able to use sensory technique so long as they have the chakra to pay for it. These bee's may go beyond the 100 range, each post they are outside of that range they lose 1 chakra and will dissolve when they run out, they may send information back to the user up to 500m and will do so immediately upon destruction if such occurs.
    Drawbacks:

Insect Name: Messenger bee
    Constitution: D
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: D
    Coordination: B
    Cost: 10
    Abilities: One of the few jutsu and construct's that will last outside of the thread it was made in, This bee is starts off as being made as a scroll that one can write into before it then turns into a bee to fly off towards the intended recipient. It is solely intent on doing all it can to get to its recipient, it's travel times are halfed, and upon reaching its recipient it will turn into the scroll and at this point it will no longer last outside of the thread it turns into a scroll during. That is to say, once it is received it will just be a jutsu made scroll that dissolves at thread end.

In order to direct the bee, one must know the recipients chakra signature, or have the dna of that person. They send the bee to a general sub forum where it will begin tracking for that person and it will either stay there for up to 30 days before finally dissolving if it is unable to find a person with that chakra signature or dna.
    Drawbacks:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release:_Water_Armour
    http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release_Chakra_Mode
    http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Water_Release_Armor

Name: Water Cloak armor
    Upkeep Cost: E
    Range: self/touch
    Element: Suiton
    Description:
    May expell a small amount of chakra which will act as a coating of water, or actual water, over their torso or over any armor they'd already be wearing. If the user is not wearing any armor, it will temporarily grant a boost of 1 tier their constitution, grant an extra rank of quality to the worn armor. May use on an ally. Decreases the power of attacks against target by your coordination stat as the water chakra pushes the offensive attempts away and increases taijutsu by the same for the same reason. If the water armor is moved 30 meters away, or is released, it will dissipate, can be used on up number of targets equal to number of ranks in coordination stat.

Name: Spider Weaving threads
    Cost:
    Range: 2 m.
    Speed: Coordination
    Element: Non
    Requirement: Chakra Threads, Spider Silk
    Parent Technique: Chakra Threads
    Handseals: -
    Description: Having trade in the use of creating and manipulating chakra threads to manipulate objects, one is able to learn to use spider threads like chakra threads. These spider threads work all the same way as chakra threads except because they require an actual physical medium, so long as you start the thread with the spider silk it is considered to have been with you enough time to be attuned with your chakra and so can be manipulated like threads so long as you are touching a part of it. Any Chakra thread technique can be used through spider silk manipulated in this way, The drawback for chakra threads is overwritten from whatever it normally takes to break into 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique one Rank higher or greater then rank of spider silk/spider silk item' and any technique that would normally lower this from the parent jutsu instead read as 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique same Rank or greater then rank of spider silk/spider silk item'.

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Flow

I would like bees wax clone to be changed to what I have written below.

Name:Bee's wax Clone
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 1 mile
    Speed: One rank lower than the users
    Skill: N/A
    Classification: Clan technique
    Requirements: Kamizuru Clan
    Hand Seals: Clan Specific
    Description: works much like shadow clone except for more how stated. By using the clans ability to make was and constucts as a medium, the user can create one or more clones of themselves. they start without chakra but if they have a way to get it then they are limited only by whatever limits the original has. While the clones can perform techniques, . The clones can also be used as medium to perform other Clan/Bloodline, none chakra, or element-less techniques. The clones can be created anywhere within a 25 m. range of the user, and can go up to a mile from the user. Clones can appear to bleed but major wounds will cause them to dissolve.

Name: The Authority of Regency of Count Volseig
    Activation Cost: 1 chakra or 1/4 ounce of blood
    Upkeep Cost:
    1/4 ounce of blood every number of rounds per summon rules
    Range: 0-5 meters
    Classification: Kuchiyose
    Requirements: Regency of Count Volseig
    Description:
    By grasping, holding, placing your palm on, or commanding an object; One can infuse the object with energy resembling the magic the count used to put a soul into animated objects. This act calls a soul loyal to the count to temporarily enter that to be animated and even if that thing is destroyed the soul will return to where it came from. The rank of the animated object becomes up to the equivalent of the summoners Stamina rank in summon rank without any techniques but it can do things logical for the object it animates (Candles spitting fire for instance) and its stats are determine by the item and are equal to the summons rank where it isnt determined by item.

Name: Lightning Flash Creation Summon
    Activation Cost:
    3 chakra or a drop of blood to summon, 10 chakra to 'de-summon' to send item back. A drop of blood to mark item for summon
    Range:
    Per Summon/0-1 meter
    De-summoning sends back to where summoned from
    Description: Allows you to summon blood marked objects to you, as well as to send them back to where they were summoned from.

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon 12 Nov 2018 - 21:39

Shinoskay wrote:Typo error, id just put it how its suppose to be in my approved list but I dont know if this typo changes the way you thought it worked. I am going to put the approved version in and use it but id like this typo fix version to be approved so I can put this in instead:

Description: exactly like its parent technique except for now the user may suppress both their and their allies chakra up to a number of people equal to the number of ranks above D rank coordination.

I meant for this to have an additional line but adhd struck again and the line was overlooked. "taking with you up to an additionally ally or person sized object per rank above D rank coordination". Again going to put and used the approved version, I am fine with not having this jutsu edited to include that line.

You will have to contact the person who approved it and ask them.

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Surface Hiding Technique
    Classification:
    Description: "the user can phase through their surroundings, allowing them to quickly avoid an incoming attack and can travel undetected as well." Allows one to move into a surface area, taking with you up to an additionally ally or person sized object per rank above D rank coordination, so long as it is not made by someone's jutsu unless that person permits you (Cannot bypass chakra-based substances/barriers unless creator allows you), Cannot phase through moving aspects of their surroundings (i.e weapons). Can use chakra suppression while not moving since no cost. Phasing occurs at coord -2 tiers in speed capped at C speed.
    Weaknesses:

Canon techniques like this need to be registered here

Shinoskay wrote:Insect Name: Scout Bee
    Drawbacks:

No going beyond the listed range.

Shinoskay wrote:Insect Name: Messenger bee
    Abilities: One of the few jutsu and construct's that will last outside of the thread it was made in, This bee is starts off as being made as a scroll that one can write into before it then turns into a bee to fly off towards the intended recipient. It is solely intent on doing all it can to get to its recipient, it's travel times are halfed, and upon reaching its recipient it will turn into the scroll and at this point it will no longer last outside of the thread it turns into a scroll during. That is to say, once it is received it will just be a jutsu made scroll that dissolves at thread end.

In order to direct the bee, one must know the recipients chakra signature, or have the dna of that person. They send the bee to a general sub forum where it will begin tracking for that person and it will either stay there for up to 30 days before finally dissolving if it is unable to find a person with that chakra signature or dna.
    Drawbacks:

You have its range set at 100 meters yet imply that it can travel across the world.

These are all fanon techniques. I presume you are registering them as customs? If so make sure they are registered using the site template.

Shinoskay wrote:
    Name: Water Cloak armor
    Description:
    May expell a small amount of chakra which will act as a coating of water, or actual water, over their torso or over any armor they'd already be wearing. If the user is not wearing any armor, it will temporarily grant a boost of 1 tier their constitution, grant an extra rank of quality to the worn armor. May use on an ally. Decreases the power of attacks against target by your coordination stat as the water chakra pushes the offensive attempts away and increases taijutsu by the same for the same reason. If the water armor is moved 30 meters away, or is released, it will dissipate, can be used on up number of targets equal to number of ranks in coordination stat.

"Decreases the power of attacks against target by your coordination stat as the water"

This clause is too powerful for a C-Rank and is therefore denied.

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Spider Weaving threads
    Cost:
    Range: 2 m.
    Speed: Coordination
    Element: Non
    Requirement: Chakra Threads, Spider Silk
    Parent Technique: Chakra Threads
    Handseals: -
    Description: Having trade in the use of creating and manipulating chakra threads to manipulate objects, one is able to learn to use spider threads like chakra threads. These spider threads work all the same way as chakra threads except because they require an actual physical medium, so long as you start the thread with the spider silk it is considered to have been with you enough time to be attuned with your chakra and so can be manipulated like threads so long as you are touching a part of it. Any Chakra thread technique can be used through spider silk manipulated in this way, The drawback for chakra threads is overwritten from whatever it normally takes to break into 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique one Rank higher or greater then rank of spider silk/spider silk item' and any technique that would normally lower this from the parent jutsu instead read as 'The strings can be cut by any chakra based or infused weapon or technique same Rank or greater then rank of spider silk/spider silk item'.

http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Flow

I am a bit confused here. Where is the spider silk coming from? Why does it override the weakness stated in the Chakra Strings techhnique? I'm not inclined to have spider silk do that unless it is a custom-made spider silk which would need to be created via the Chemistry system.

Shinoskay wrote:
    I would like bees wax clone to be changed to what I have written below.

Name:Bee's wax Clone
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 1 mile
    Speed: One rank lower than the users
    Skill: N/A
    Classification: Clan technique
    Requirements: Kamizuru Clan
    Hand Seals: Clan Specific
    Description: works much like shadow clone except for more how stated. By using the clans ability to make was and constucts as a medium, the user can create one or more clones of themselves. they start without chakra but if they have a way to get it then they are limited only by whatever limits the original has. While the clones can perform techniques, . The clones can also be used as medium to perform other Clan/Bloodline, none chakra, or element-less techniques. The clones can be created anywhere within a 25 m. range of the user, and can go up to a mile from the user. Clones can appear to bleed but major wounds will cause them to dissolve.

Same as above. Contact the person who approved it and have them look at it.

Shinoskay wrote:Name: The Authority of Regency of Count Volseig
    Activation Cost: 1 chakra or 1/4 ounce of blood
    Upkeep Cost:
    1/4 ounce of blood every number of rounds per summon rules
    Range: 0-5 meters
    Classification: Kuchiyose
    Requirements: Regency of Count Volseig
    Description:
    By grasping, holding, placing your palm on, or commanding an object; One can infuse the object with energy resembling the magic the count used to put a soul into animated objects. This act calls a soul loyal to the count to temporarily enter that to be animated and even if that thing is destroyed the soul will return to where it came from. The rank of the animated object becomes up to the equivalent of the summoners Stamina rank in summon rank without any techniques but it can do things logical for the object it animates (Candles spitting fire for instance) and its stats are determine by the item and are equal to the summons rank where it isnt determined by item.

This is on hold.

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Lightning Flash Creation Summon
    Activation Cost:
    3 chakra or a drop of blood to summon, 10 chakra to 'de-summon' to send item back. A drop of blood to mark item for summon
    Range:
    Per Summon/0-1 meter
    De-summoning sends back to where summoned from
    Description: Allows you to summon blood marked objects to you, as well as to send them back to where they were summoned from.

Denied. This seems like it infringes on Flying Thunder God or at the very least is far more powerful than Lightning Blade Flash Creation.

Post by Shinoskay Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 0:02

Classification:
    Description: A puppeteer uses their hands for chakra threads and so the hands are often dedicated, for a puppeteer the best option for taijutsu is using the legs in combination with chakra threads. because a Puppeteers focus in close quarters combat is to lure a foe or to just get away, this style focuses on endurance, defense, and speed. Using weak, weaker then normal, amounts of chakra in the feet one can switch between pivoting and sliding to mitigate attacks, to solidifying ones stance or reinforcing a short attack... all to mitigate damage on ones self while maximizing focus and allowing for sudden attacks with power behind the attack.

D - Rank: Constitution 1 tier
    When striking: Strength ++, Constitution --

Insect Name: Messenger bee
    Range: -

Drawbacks:

Range: 500m from user, Sensory per jutsu
    Abilities: Unlike the Basic Apis Cerana, this is a scout bee designed to be able to both travel farther and to perceive better. When not using Sensory technique these bee's may passively sense for up to 3 posts with a range of 300m before they become a basic Apis Cerana but they may be given chakra to enhance the time they may use Sensory, they will be able to use sensory technique so long as they have the chakra to pay for it. They may send information back to the user up to 500m and will do so immediately upon destruction if such occurs.
    Drawbacks:

Name: Water Cloak
    Requirements: Suiton
    Description:
    May expel a small amount of chakra which will act as a coating of water, or actual water, over their torso or over any armor they'd already be wearing. If the user is not wearing any armor it will temporarily grant a boost of 1 tier their constitution, grant an extra rank of quality to the worn armor. May use on an ally. Decreases the power of physical, impact, and fire attacks by 1 tier since the water chakra pushes the offensive attempts away. Taijutsu attacks are increased by 1 tier and also do jutsu power damage for the same reason as the jutsu's defensive effects. If the water armor is moved 30 meters away, or is released, it will dissipate, can be used on up number of targets equal to number of ranks in coordination stat above D.

I am a bit confused here. Where is the spider silk coming from? Why does it override the weakness stated in the Chakra Strings technique? I'm not inclined to have spider silk do that unless it is a custom-made spider silk which would need to be created via the Chemistry system.

from actual spider silk the person owns, for me, id use the vladverian cloak as a medium since its made out of spider silk. like using cloth threads from a shirt except for this its spider silk threads.

hmm, I am not sure about the chemistry thing. I guess I can think on that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 17:02