Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Ningyo Hyuuga

Ningyo Hyuuga
    Ningyo Hyuuga

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Kugutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 79,450

Ningyo Hyuuga Empty Ningyo Hyuuga

Post by Ningyo Hyuuga Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Name: Ningyo Hyuuga
    Village: Konohagakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Hyuuga
    Bloodline: Byakugan
    Element(s): N/A
    Skill(s): Taijutsu, Kugutsu

Experience:
    -1050 Starting
    -300 UA

Stats

• Strength: D (150)
    • Constitution: D (150)
    • Stamina: D (150)
    • Speed: D (150)
    • Coordination: C (450)
    • Intelligence: D (150)
    • Perception: D (150)

Unique Abilities:
    I'll Give It Back: Started with 300 bonus EXP. Must pay back said bonus EXP (I don't know how your flaws work here but that's my flaw)

Appearance: Ningyo Hyuuga 601c85823551438fd0d11a6bcc4191bd

History: Ningyo was lucky enough to be born into the main branch of her clan and as such never really had a rough go of things growing up. She was trained diligently in the ways of her clan but as she aged it became clear that she might not be the strongest Gentle Fist user the clan had ever produced. At the age of seven she was presented with many paths toward being a shinobi by her father. These paths included that of the sword or that of the bow but Ningyo gravitated quickly toward a wooden snake toy hidden among the items. With a smile her father explained to her the puppeteers of old that would use puppets just like that snake to battle others with. That was something that greatly interested the young Hyuuga. A way to both play and fight? What could else could anyone ask for? She found herself playing with that puppet for many years to come, a constant practicing of both it and her clan's Taijutsu had been a huge factor in her increased coordination. Even as just an Academy student she excelled in that field if not being average or slightly below in some others. Thankfully her skills in that field were enough to carry her to graduation where she finds herself now.

Personality: Confident, Tomboyish, Joking, Optimistic, Energetic, Supportive

Roleplay Sample:
    I'm just a Genin girl in a Kage world.
    Copycat
    Copycat

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 1,105,125

Ningyo Hyuuga Empty Re: Ningyo Hyuuga

Post by Copycat Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Ningyo Hyuuga wrote:Name: Ningyo Hyuuga
    Village: Konohagakure
    Title: N/A

Clan: Hyuuga
    Bloodline: Byakugan
    Element(s): N/A
    Skill(s): Taijutsu, Kugutsu

Experience:
    -1050 Starting
    -300 UA

Stats

• Strength: D (150)
    • Constitution: D (150)
    • Stamina: D (150)
    • Speed: D (150)
    • Coordination: C (450)
    • Intelligence: D (150)
    • Perception: D (150)

Unique Abilities:
    I'll Give It Back: Started with 300 bonus EXP. Must pay back said bonus EXP (I don't know how your flaws work here but that's my flaw)

Appearance: Ningyo Hyuuga 601c85823551438fd0d11a6bcc4191bd

History: Ningyo was lucky enough to be born into the main branch of her clan and as such never really had a rough go of things growing up. She was trained diligently in the ways of her clan but as she aged it became clear that she might not be the strongest Gentle Fist user the clan had ever produced. At the age of seven she was presented with many paths toward being a shinobi by her father. These paths included that of the sword or that of the bow but Ningyo gravitated quickly toward a wooden snake toy hidden among the items. With a smile her father explained to her the puppeteers of old that would use puppets just like that snake to battle others with. That was something that greatly interested the young Hyuuga. A way to both play and fight? What could else could anyone ask for? She found herself playing with that puppet for many years to come, a constant practicing of both it and her clan's Taijutsu had been a huge factor in her increased coordination. Even as just an Academy student she excelled in that field if not being average or slightly below in some others. Thankfully her skills in that field were enough to carry her to graduation where she finds herself now.

Personality: Confident, Tomboyish, Joking, Optimistic, Energetic, Supportive

Roleplay Sample:
    I'm just a Genin girl in a Kage world.

Approved.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:24 pm