Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Leaf Dance

Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Ninjutsu , Kenjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 20,225

Leaf Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaf Dance

Post by Sera O'Tem Tue May 29, 2018 3:20 pm

Sera having seen Rin suddenly Burst into a Blur, she quickly hand sealed a half tiger and took off in the same direction but made sue she didn’t collide with him, she was only about a half second behind the young man.  He had quickly safeguarded the dog, he quickly leapt back and brought the dog to safety.  Sera now lightly to the left and back of snake was about a meter away, with the flick of her wrist she had the  whole sheath and blade of her nodachi outright,  not taking the sheath off because the snake didn’t deserve to die, it was doing what it would do naturally and Sera would kill it for that.   She however pushed at it with the extent of her sheath.  Giving her the reach and time to react if it attacked at her.

Nudging it a few times its gave not changing from the dog as she prodded it in the side of the head a few times, making it stagger its rhythmic swaying form.  “Shoo get out of her, there’s nothing more for you here” She said to the snake and then gave it a hard poke in the side of its head. This of course would be enough to either gain its attention or get it ti run away.

Sera shifted her grip on her handle re wrapping her fingers over the material of the handle before making a quick and precise circular motion with the blade, it would occur rather fast and then quickly. She would have moved the blade to come in at the back of its head, pushing it down she would then angle the blade back into the snake’s body softly but swiftly and then with the flick of her wrist she would launch the snake into the woods deeper out. “I said shoo” she said quietly.   The snake wouldn’t have had even a change to hiss at her after she initiated her maneuver.

“ is the dog okay?” She asked retying the sheath back along her back, thankful that Rin had mentioned bring the equipment because without it she would have had to improvise with a unbalanced stick or what not.  She would quickly inspect the dog for any blood spots on its fur,   nothing from what Sera had seen but then again she wasn’t the most observant and her heart was pumping fast adrenaline clouding her vision.

*she drew out a long breath, her arms feeling slightly worn out from the exercises before and then the heat of the situation that occurred made her feel slightly tired. “ do you think its owner is around?” she asks her gaze changing from the dog to the forest around .

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Post by Tatsuya Wed May 30, 2018 9:14 am

The snake was focused on Rin and the puppy that he was keeping a hold of. Forked tongue tasting the air as it almost seemed like it was about to go after Rin. Yet to its surprise Sera approached it and telling it to leave. Quick as the snake should be it turned its head with its mouth open and the fangs about as long as Sera’s fingernail. As if to silently give a threat of its own, and when Sera used her nodachi to sweep the reptile away the snake did lash out at Sera. However her nodachi caught the snake before it could reach her, but it was dangerously close to biting her arm for comfort. Sera succeeds on hurling the snake a good meter or two away before it lands on the soft grass. From there the snake can be seen slithering away from the scene.

Rin has somewhat successfully calmed the young creature as it no longer flailing in his arms. However the moment Rin loosens his grip the pup begins struggling again. “He’s alright from what i can see. He sure as hell possess the strength of a horse though.” Rin responded to Sera’s first question. Eventually Rin puts the puppy down to the ground as it immediately backs away from Rin. The boy just chuckle at the creature. “But you are so cute though.” Speaking to the puppy, Rin takes off his right armguard and sets it beside him before extending his right hand close to the puppy. Hesitant the furry one was, but eventually it crept closer to sniff his hand.

“Maybe. Hold on i’ll see if there’s anybody nearby…” Rin closed his eyes as pressed his left palm on the ground as fresh, cool water wraps itself around his hand. Rin expands his ‘vision’ as he sees most of the chakra presences that is in all life within 50 meters. However he detected none that resembled to be a human. Rin frowned at his results before concluding that no one is nearby. “There doesn’t appear to be anyone nearby from what i can sense. Normally i would happily search for the owner, but this place is awfully big too. The only source of civilization nearby is Konohagakure. So if i want to bet my 10 Ryo i’d say we start searching inside the village. If anything somebody might recognize this puppy and could point us to the owner.”

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:51 pm

With sneak handled and out of the way Sera moved closer to Rin and the dog. “ I don’t see a collar on it” She said Suggesting either it was unowned or it was lost without a collar “ Whacha doing out her buddy?” she Asked the dog in a friendly and higher pitched tone as she offered her hand out for it to smell. Mostly because it was sort of odd, she couldn’t remember the last time she had petted a dog, but the dog didn’t seem interested in her, in fact it returned to rins side rather promptly after being let down.

Though slightly disappointed that the dog had little to no interest in her she brushed her hands off on her pants “well there goes our run this evening I suppose we should go find it owner” she said scanning the area around again to see if maybe there was some sort of clue. What rin had said about the forest made sense, it looked too well kept to be fully Wild but it clearly wasn’t being looked after or it wouldn’t have found itself face to face with a snake.

The village did seem like the best bet, so she started moving towards the path back “grab the dog well see if we can find a place for it. I mean we can’t really leave it here, though my apartment has a Very Strict no Pets allowed Policy so we cant keep him there.” She thought aloud.

The village was rather large and she wasn’t sure where they could find someone who’s looking for it. she didn’t come across any flyers around town that she could recall so the odds of someone looing for it seemed rather low but she couldn’t keep it if she wanted to. “ what about your living situation?” she asked with a slight turn of her head “ do they allow pets at your compound?”

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 am

Rin was allowed to pet the small dog and his touch was soft and gentle. So it added more of a likeness from the puppy towards Rin. Granted his hands are still a bit hardened with calluses and such. Still Rin takes care to more or less express his one true nature. Perhaps it is weakness to many hardened fighters, but to Rin it was a necessity.

“No pets allowed huh… I think there might be ways of convincing the landowner about it considering the size of this puppy. However that conversation might end with a sour mood on both sides.” Rin spoke with Sera on her thoughts. The pup was beginning to lightly chew on Rin’s fingers and the boy chuckled as he waved his chewed hand slightly to the sides. Which seems to incite the dog as it began to paw at his hand and nibble on his fingers. Then it started to bark at him as its tail was wagging and tries to pin Rin’s hand down with its two little paws. It was so cute to Rin that he didn’t really mind.

The genin began to chew on his own bottom lip when Sera asked about his living conditions. Rin had to choose his words carefully because he was wanting to not go into detail about what has happened. In a sense his shoulders tensed at the thought of it. “I can see about it with my mother. I don’t think she’ll have a problem with it as long as i take care of it. Also this little one needs a bath before i can bring him to the estate. Or is it a her? Hard to tell with the dog being this young.” Then Rin brings his words to their previous run. “All things happen with a reason even if we cannot see it at the time. Lets just hope this reason is a good one. Still we can see about that tea later today if you want.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:28 am

Just watching Rin’s Reaction to her Question made her feel slightly bad for asking about it. “Alright if we sneak it in through my window we can bath him and then it can go to your house, I’m not really a dog person anyways.” She said turning and starting to walk, a Slightly playful tone ringing out in her words as she poked fun at Rin slightly.  “ I mean we are Ninja’s We should be able to sneak a dog past an Old Blind bat right?” she said  now adding a little more comedy to the situation to try and pull Rin out of the Thoughts  he was clearly having about her question.   She didn’t like causing him discomfort but it would have been impossible to know bout any of his personal life really.

Rin offered a small Tidbit of Wisdom, a Saying that she had heard many time in her life most Specifically with Kuro,  A Pain look slowly formed over her face as she remembered him in the hospital bed a Large gaping slash across his chest and face. His last words replayed her mind over and over again for a moment, ~ it was just a lucky hit that’s all, I’ll be fine besides everything happens for a reason and who knows maybe your improving. . .~

Sera almost Stopped moving as she Quickly shook her head dismissing the thought and memory, “Sorry did you say something. I was lost in thought” she said a little more Somber now her normal smile she usually held was dulled but was returning slowly.  She would listen for Rin to Repeat what he last said and would start to walk back to the path.

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm

“I mean, if you don’t mind muddy water in your tub sure. I’ll make sure to clean after the bath.” Rin stated as he wasn’t offering, but his tone was still the friendly melody as usual. Besides this just gives Rin as excuse to skip working at the smithy for the day. Mostly because Hitsuro has been encouraging Rin to get out more often and communicate with other people. Before Rin came up with any excuse as to why he wouldn’t just go out of his duty and try to make friends. The amount of friends Rin has accumulated in his lifetime Rin can count on his left hand alone.

Rin allowed himself to grin when Sera comically stated that they’re ninjas and should be able to sneak around an elder. “We should be able to. If not then that person is anything but ordinary.” Which is most likely true given the fact Rin and Sera were trained to hide and be quiet with their feet. So unless they want to be seen Rin feels confident that they will have no trouble.

Still, something about Rin’s tad bit of wisdom that he learned from his mom seemed to sadden young Sera. Normally he would apologize, but he feels like apologizing would make things worse. Sera turns her head over her shoulder and asks him to repeat the last bit. It seemed to Rin that both of them had their fair share of sadness. Still being the optimistic kid, Rin smiled warmly as his energetic and cheerful personality lightly kicks into motion. “I said maybe after we give the dog a bath we can go and get some of that tea you were talking about.”

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:36 pm

After hearing what Rin had said again Sera would nod and move ahead into the path “Sounds good” She said faking the smile until it slowly returned on its own, after the aftermath of thoughts seeped from memory, back into the depths of her mind once again. She would continue on ahead letting Rin take care of getting the dog there, after all if he was going to keep it he would need to learn how to treat it or coaxed it into getting around.

Sera would make her way up towards the village now from the training area, through the Secondary Market Street and towards the residential District.

Upon Reaching her Street she would slowly look around. Before rummaging through her bag for the key. There were two doors she went to unlock the one on the right before she would turn to look at Rin and the dog “Ill go up and unlock my window, the window faces the alley over here” she motions to the right of her door where a small Alley way between houses was. “ill open it up and then you can either climb up with the dog or let me take it for a moment while you get in.”

She said quickly opening up the door and pressing onwards up the stairs, before Sera had gotten up the third step there was a sound of someone coming up the stairs from behind the opposite door.
    Sera would quickly but quietly jump down the few steps she had taken and motion for Rin to move to the alley if he hadn’t already.

Before Sera could say anything aloud the door beside her opened up and an older woman looked around the corner. “ Good Evning Sera, could I talk to you for a moment?” she asked as she looked at Sera and then to the surrounding area.

“ Of Course what can I do for you Miss Amari” Sera said following the older woman down into her home to talk. But before she went all the way down she would close her door and place the key still in the key hole for Rin if he noticed. Sera would then go down to talk to her Landlady.

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:55 am

Rin attempted to pick the pup, however it was certainly defiant as it wiggled itself out of his grasp. Yet it does not run away strangely enough. “It is either i carry you or you follow me. Which is it?” The boy asked the dog as it responded with bark and wags its fuzzy tail rapidly. To test it, Rin started to take a couple of steps back from the pup. The orange-white colored husky looked down at Rin’s feet and chased after him. It’ll try to raise both front paws and bring its small weight on Rin’s sandals.

The boy giggled from the cute display, and Rin took a couple of steps towards Sera. The puppy repeated the same thing. It was through a game of chase that Rin managed to coax the puppy to follow. Every now and then laughter would escape from Rin’s lips. Which yes in case anyone was wondering Rin has been following Sera while walking backwards. Well, walking and then hop as the pup tried to pounce on his feet. “She is so cute. Its hard to believe we found her almost struck by a snake.”

Eventually the once energetic puppy started to wind down as they neared the village. It lets out a yawn as she started to lay down on the grass bed. Trying it once more, Rin began to hum a rather soothing tone as he goes to pick the puppy up again. Rin’s humming wasn’t random either, it was like he was singing a lullaby without saying anything. This time the husky lets him pick her up and she nuzzles her face onto Rin’s neck. Cradling the puppy like a baby, almost like he’s held one before too if one was paying enough attention. Rin followed Sera through the secondary market street with the dog in his arms.

By the time they reached the apartment complex that Sera was living in. The puppy was completely asleep on Rin. Once Sera told Rin the plan, he was quick to act as he more leapt towards the alley’s entrance. Planting his foot on the wall and coating his with chakra to magnetize himself onto the stone wall. Rin quickly scales up the wall and heads deeper into the alleyway. All while hardly making a sound by the time Sera opened the door and headed up the stairs.

By the time the landlady came out and said she’d wish to speak with Sera. Rin was out of sight as he crouched on the opposite wall from the complex. His hazel blue-green eyes dancing from one window to the next. Most of the said windows were covered by blinds and/or curtains. Some were exposed, but it didn’t look like anybody lived in those apartments. Rin’s ears perked up upon hearing the click of a door closing.

A moment passed and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Just to stay safe, Rin sends a sensory pulse to ‘see’ inside of the building. Rin detected multiple life signatures inside of this apartment complex, but the one signature Rin was searching for is Sera’s which he did find along with one other presence. Hoping Sera had a backup plan, Rin made sure to check the puppy. She was mainly stirred from the sudden change of movement, but otherwise she went back to sleep.

Taking a deep breath, Rin would leap once again with an added flip and twist of his body. To where Rin is now on the complex’s wall and both hands are holding onto the pup making sure she doesn’t fall. At the same time hardly any noise came from his steps as he dropped into a crouching position again to minimize the noise. Moving as swift and graceful as the gentle breeze flowing through the streets. From there Rin made his over to the platform that was a story above the ground and looked around the corner first. Seeing no one and quite a few doors with another flight of stairs. Rin sees that in one of the door’s knob is a sole key. Assuming that key belonged to Sera, Rin takes care to quietly place his feet on the stone floor and cautiously walked over to the door. With a twist of the key a certain low click can be heard from the knob, and Rin opened the door just enough to slip through. Following up with the closing of the door with key still in the key hole. Rin made sure to lock it back so when Sera unlocks it the click would occur like it is supposed to.

Now for the fun part. Aside from the window mostly covered by a curtain, it is incredibly dark in this place. It appears to be quite small too, or at least Rin thought it was small. Rin took off his sandals and placed them with the other shoes. Or at least he thinks they’re shoes. To top it off this place is very quiet that Rin could hear his own ears starting to ring. The puppy started to yawn, and to top it off Rin could feel somebody approaching the apartment. Rin remained still, and thankfully whoever it was just kept walking past the apartment. Letting out a sigh of relief, Rin tries to make his way until he lightly bumps onto something hard. Reaching out a hand his sense of touch detects that it is soft and thick fabric. Probably a couch or something Rin concludes, and used that to guide him to a… table? Hard to tell, but his toe certainly touched it and the bump made Rin hiss and pursed his lips tightly. Silently saying some colorful words that probably should not be said from his young mouth. Eventually Rin finds himself in the bathroom or at least it appears to be a bathroom in this dark lighting. Closing the door behind him, Rin searched for something to produce light in this dark room. This was interrupted when the puppy started to whine and Rin tried to keep the dog quiet by petting her head and even scratching her ears. It worked for the most part.

Used Sensing Technique -.5 Stamina

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:07 am

Apartment:

Sera’s studio apartment was rather small,  but had a nice open concept. Though it was old and rugged looking it was relatively clean the only real mess being hos disorganized the everyday items that were laying around for general everyday use.    

Rin was left in the apartment be himself and the dog for only a few minutes before Sera could be heard heading up the stairs, she walked over to the room seeing the key still in the door she would click it open again and look in to see if rin had made it in.    it was good to see he managed to get in regardless of the plan already getting messed up.  
    Sera would close the door behind her and point towards the bathroom, “ I have spare towel on the rack you can get that going ill put on tea and grab soap from the closet for it.” She would say  heading  to the small kitchenet and flicking the stove on and  placing the full kettle on the burner before heading to the closet on the opposite side of the room  where she dug out a few  small Seashell looking soap bars made from a variety of pastel colors.

She would bring them to the bathroom and place them down on the side of the tub before wandering around and picking up random items and putting them away better, she had not been Expecting to entertain company and wasn’t overly happy with the state of her room,  but the apartment was old and it never seemed to feel clean, sera had grown to accept that and did her best to keep to keep it tidy.  

When she felt the place as either a lost hope or as good as it could get, which ever came first she would return to the doorway of the bathroom to see how it was going, offering a soft smile as she watched “ hows it going in here ?” she would ask  in a hushed tone, though likely unneeded she would rather be careful then get caught wit ha pet in her apartment  especially after the talk she had with her landlady. Overall it was a good talk  it seemed her new apartment was ready,  this one was just one she was using until the one she was paying for was renovated.

also have to figured out a name yet?” she asked looking at the soaped up dog. Tying to figure out what she would have called it.

Character File

Post by Tatsuya Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:17 pm

Puppy | Andorra:

When Sera walked into the apartment Rin held his breath. He wasn’t exactly sure if this person was Sera, or if it was Sera than maybe she wasn’t alone? Rin strained his hearing, and from he can tell there is only one set of steps. Finally, Sera spoke about where the items he would need be located at. A sigh of relief escapes from his lips as Rin turned the knob to open the bathroom door. Light streamed inside of this room, and Rin can actually see the apartment.

It did look like it was worn and has seen better days. The walls were simple and the wooden floor did looked like it was free from dust and dirt. And perhaps it is because of Rin’s sight, but he can see the tracks he made. However it was very faint to see mainly because of Rin’s perspective and the lighting too. Overall it looked rather nice even though Sera appears to be cleaning up some stuff. “Nice place you have here. Sorry if i made a mess. Kind of hard to walk around in a place you don’t know nor see.”

By this time the puppy was awake, or rather half way since it seems to be playing yet makes a lazy effort. Rin grabs the cleaning supplies that involved soap, towel, and a cup as Sera spoke where things are located at. The fuzzy companion certainly didn’t like the sound of water pouring into the tub and tried to run from Rin. However his reflexes were on point as he caught the dog by his only free hand before it could run out of the bathroom. Luckily once Rin put the puppy onto the tub and realizes the room temperature water is basically something it can play in. The puppy was like a toddler splashing around and honestly making Rin’s job easier.

Applying soap was kind of a bit tricky since Rin was scrubbing with haste and the pup did not like the feel of it. Or rather it was confused with the bubbly substance on its fur. So Rin had to be quick on pouring water to rinse it off before the companion started to lick it. By the time Sera came over to the doorway and check up on them. Rin’s arms is freed from his arm guards as they laid beside him and the boy’s shirt is soaked. Still Rin was patient and didn’t seem to mind the water that much. “A name… hm…” Rin responded to Sera’s question after he confirmed that the newly acquired dog was okay. “Sunkiss maybe? Though that honestly sounds a bit too plain… How about Andorra?”

To be continued…

[Exit]

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:02 am

Sera would smile at rin as he complimented her mess of a home, he seemed one of the most Genuine and honest People she had ever known. Which was sort of not what she expected from a Shinobi. Cold calculating and a killer instinct was what she was told to have and yet neither of them seemed anything above calculating.

When the Kettle was done boiling Sera would make them tea and bring out a random bowl from her cupboard of cold water for the dog. And looked through her cupboards for something the dog could eat, though she didn’t really find anything she placed Rins cup on bathroom sink and then leaned against the door frame again watching him bath the dog.

When Rin mentioned the name Sera had nodded at both, its wasn’t so much that she liked both names or that she didn’t care what the name was, it was how happy Rin Seemed, and he in return made Sera feel content and satisfied with her life so far. “ Andorra sounds elegant and smart, I like it “

She would take a sip of her tea and smile before going to the dresser where she would place the Nodachi in its holder on top of her dresser and bow her head quickly closing her eyes and then smile widely as she heard the splash of the dog again sliding around in the tub. Today had been a good day indeed. . .

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 am