Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul Empty Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm

It had been some time since she had the time to just come to the training grounds to just train. She had plenty of time to do other things like protect a village from a kaiju-sized threat and to train the new generation of Konoha to a mixed reception and mixed results. Either way, she now stood in front of her favorite automated training dummy named Fred. "Nobody here to bullshit with me and tell me I'm just hearing things today Fred" she said remembering Peragus' bullshit gas-lighting. She was mentally and emotionally vulnerable at the time and she didn't have the nerve to even deal with bullshit like that.

"Very well, Madam Airi. What is your training plan for the day?" the automated Training Dummy stated. She thought for a moment and raised a finger into the air in a eureka moment. "Well, while I might not be super proficient at it, I might as well get better at it. Can't make techniques for -- whatever reason -- but I can get better so I don't flail around with it like I did before," she said as she crossed her arms over her body, momentarily squeezing her breasts together and unsheathed each blade from the Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords. "These bad-boys".
    OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Airi's EXP Gained thus far
    • This Post:
    • Total Gained:

Airi's EXP Unique Ability
    Experience from Me to You
    A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul Empty Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul

Post by King of Games Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm

The member 'Airi Ohara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul Empty Re: Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

"Intriguing thought, Madam Airi. I shall assess your edge alignment and give you feedback on correction," Fred said. What struck Airi strange was that Fred seemed a bit more formal than he used to be. She raised a brow, thinking that they must have retooled the personality on Fred -- remembering the training dummy was lewd, crude,e and shrewd. Nothing about Fred was likeable then and, with this new personality, nothing was really likeable about Fred now. She took a deep breath in and gripped the blade to the point of almost white-knuckling the swords and took a step back. She gathered herself for a brief moment before swinging the blade, seeing it plink and slide off of the dummy.

"Calculating... Error. Edge alignment off by 10 degrees. Grip higher on the sword's handle for a more efficient grip." the training dummy said. This caused Airi's eyes to illuminate a bit as she looked down towards her hands, noticing they were sitting in the middle of the handle. Holding the weapons out in front of her, she released her grip until her hands stopped at the crossguard. She looked at it for a moment and tried again. She took another step back and then lunged forward with a slash. Part of the blade bit into the dummy.

"Calculating... Error. Edge alignment off by 2 degrees. Vast improvement. Recommendation, take slower swings to get the 'feel' of the weapon before taking any major swings." the training dummy said. Airi understood why it said it, she had to do something similar when practicing Gentle Fist. She nodded her head and took a step back.

• This Post: 20
    • Total Gained: 40

A player may provide an additional +5 EXP bonus when being a sensei or team leader in a thread. However, the player loses 5 EXP, per post, when performing missions

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul VMgm48Z
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm

After taking a step back, she looked down at the blades again and took a very slow swing, a diagonal-downward slice with her left hand. The slow movements were used to emphasize how the feeling should feel and to get accustomed to how it feels before moving on to faster swings. After taking the slower swing, she felt the edge of the blade bite into the training dummy.

"Calculating... Well done. Perfect edge alignment. Recommendation: Continue using slow movements at repetition of 100 strikes per arm." Airi glanced at the training dummy at the recommendation. 100 slashes per arm? The horrors of using a dual-wielded weapon. With a shrug of her shoulders, she slowly took the dummy's advice and performed alternating swipes at the dummy slowly and emphasizing the movement over power. With each successful strike, it would tell her whether she did well or did not do it successfully. Strangely enough, this version of Fred was rather informative and respectful rather than the old shit-talking Fred.

• Total Gained: 60

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File

Post by King of Games Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 pm

'Bunny Arrival' :
    Strengthening Mind, Body, and Soul WFpjHMN
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm

She continued to strike at the dummy until she reached 100 swings with each weapon, feeling her arms burn. The slow movements made the weight of the swords. After quickly sheathing the weapons, she sat down upon her butt and started to huff and puff and shook her arms out. Her muscles were tense, not used to wielding weapons for slow movements for that long. She could do just fine wielding them with swift strikes, but the rate of 4 swings, 2 per arm, per minute was not something she was accustomed to. Sweat dripped down her forehead, down the side of her cheeks and down her cleavage as she sat there, restless and catching her breath. "That is much harder than it looks, holy crap," she mentioned before a series of beeping and booping could be heard from Fred.

"Calculating... Left handed strikes had an accuracy of 93% while the accuracy of the right handed strikes was 78%. Recommendation... More practice is required with both hands. Suggestion to continue training 100 swings, per hand, on a daily basis," Fred said causing Airi to flop backwards, flat on her back. She caused dust to puff upwards around her and her breasts to bounce as she fell onto her back. "I didn't think a robot would be this big of a slave driver. None of my students have ANY room to complain about my harsh regimens, damn!" she shouted out.
    Event Points: 3 (for rolling bunny) + 1 for this post = 4

• Total Gained: 80

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm

She laid on the ground for a bit to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling with each breath. She stared up at the lights and groaned. She needed more practice with these swords, but she felt a bit tapped out for the moment. She heard a series of bleeps and bloops before blurting out. "Let me take a rest real quick, Fred. I'm tired. I spent the last half hour swinging two hunks of metal around very, very slowly. I know I need to strengthen myself, but gods damn," she said as she sat up and readjusted her kimono top so she didn't fall out of it. She used the sleeve of her kimono to wipe the sweat off of her brow, face and chest.

"I should probably make some more techniques," she muttered and lamented.
    Event Points: 4 (fixed)

• This Post:  20
    • Total Gained: 100 (Max for today)

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 pm

After taking a short break, she jack-knifes back onto her feet and rolled her neck to loosen the muscles in her neck and trapezious and deltoids. Taking a deep breath, she devised an idea for a new seal. While she was here, she might as well try it. Looking at the items she wore, she opened up her kimono to show off her cleavage and placed a small seal upon her cleavage, creating a small half-dollar sized red winged ouroboros with a triangular shape in the middle. It sat nestled, snuggly, between her breasts. She gently moved her fingers over her cleavage and up her throat, feeling a tingling creep up her spine. Snapping out of it, she blinked rapidly before shaking her head, regaining her composure. No, she shouldn't be doing any kind of self-pleasure in a public place like this. She was restless and she was sexually frustrated without Ren nearby. She hadn't held another person in over a year and she was dying for some form of intimate physical contact -- whether it be sexual or not.

Her thumb slid against the blade of her Dragon Fang, causing blood to gently trickle from her thumb. Placing the bloodied thumb upon the seal, the seal glowed for a brief moment and absorbed the blood. Thinking for a moment, she wore underwear underneath so she should be fine. Placing her left hand's index and middle finger upon the marking, she applied a bit of chakra before everything she wore got sucked into the seal. Keeping quiet, she quickly curled into a small ball before applying a bit more chakra again for her clothing to instantly appear on her body.

Her face was as red as her hair, looking around frantically. No, she didn't seem to have caught any attention from anyone as nobody looked at her funny yet. Her body shivered a bit. While she did seek the attention of a man, any man, she looked around and stood up straight, adjusting her kimono. Nothing to see here.
    Event Points: 5
    ----
    Learned: Equipment Seal -- 338 words

Sealed the following into Equipment Seal:
    Meteoric Kimono of Constitution {Not Attuned} {S Rank Armor}
    Silent Meteor Kote {Attuned: +1 Tier to Strength} {S Rank Armor}
    Vocalized Mask {Attuned: -1 Rank CP Cost to Fuuinjutsu} {S Rank}
    Meteoric Greaves and Sabatons of the Beast {Not Attuned} {S Rank Armor}
    Hip Pouch
    Steel Wire: 30 units
    Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords {Artifact} {Attuned}
    Magical Bow
    Ever-Quiver
    Titanium Arrows x99

• Total Gained: 120

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 pm

The color returned to her face as the redness died down and the embarrassment steadily resided. She sat on her butt, breasts bouncing as she bounced off the ground a bit and placed her arms behind her back and stared upwards in thought. The fact that the Chuunin Exams was coming up and it would be held on an island resort caused her mind to race. The tiny bikinis she could wear and the muscled and ripped guys she could look at. She started to daydream and drool slightly. Oh, she missed Ren and certain parts of him there were quite well endowed. She longed for the touch of a man and her thoughts started turning quite dark and lewd.

A perverse smile was written upon her face as drool started to pour out of the corner of her mouth. "Teh hehhhhhhh, heh heh..." she said, imagining a bunch of lewd things she could do. Yes, she still loved Ren, but she had her needs and desires that need to be fulfilled. The thought of her rolling in the sand completely naked and being courted by many men and the lights would go out and her moans would fill the air. Once she realized she wasn't in a private place, her eyes returned to reality and her brain followed. She wiped the drool from her lip and cleared her throat. Regaining her composure, she stood up and adjusted her breasts before unsheathing the blades from their scabbards.
    Event Points: 6

• Total Gained: 140

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:45 pm

Perverted thoughts set aside, she turned and looked towards Fred, the automated Training Dummy. "Remove everything you just saw from your memory banks," she said before the training dummy replied with "Compliance," before a set of beeps and boops could be heard and a high pitched humming. Once the humming finished, a single bell-ding could be heard. "Memory banks of Airi Ohara naked and thinking lewd thoughts erased."

Airi looked around and pressed her index finger to her lips. "Shhhhh! Damn! No need to say that out loud," she said in a loud, almost screaming whisper. She shook her head and held the shortswords in her hand and cleared her throat. Taking on a stance, she approached the training dummy and began another regimen of intentionally slow slashes just to get herself stronger and to build muscle memory around proper edge alignment. She went at the same pace she went at earlier; 4 slashes, two per hand, per minute. She concentrated on the feeling of the blade and the direction it was to travel in.  
    Event Points: 7

• Total Gained: 160

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:16 pm

She continued the slow, deliberate slashes. No power applied, but letting her muscles remember this movement. She needed to drill this into her head until she was capable of performing such a simple motion without even thinking. She wanted it to be second nature to her. Once she reached 100 slashes each arm, the resheathed the swords and sat upon her rear end again, her arms burning. "Please tell me I improved," she stated as the training dummy started to calculate the results. More bleeps, more bloops.

"97% accuracy with the user's left, dominant hand and 90% accuracy with the user's right, recessive hand. This falls within acceptable parameters. The user may continue with this every day for the next 10 days. The user may consider increasing the speed of the strikes for speed prior to applying strength to their strikes," the training dummy said, causing airi to fall back on her back with a pleasant grumble.

"Good! Now I can get on to the good stuff." she said. "But that can be a tomorrow thing. I do have something else I want to try out."
    Event Points: 8

• Total Gained: 180

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:25 pm

Once her arms stopped feeling like they were made out of rubber, she sat up and reached over to her side to pull out a small scroll. As much as she hated to do it, she had to resort to barbaric methods. If anything taught her that sometimes brute strength was the answer, it was the Chomei attack that taught her that sometimes raw strength is needed. As obnoxious as monstrous kaijuu-sized creatures constantly avoiding much faster chains was, she figuring hitting something hard enough to knock it out would be necessary.

She opened up the scroll with the words 'Strong Fist' written on it and let out a sigh. A part of her, the Hyuuga part, was insulted that she had to resort to such barbaric methods. Oh, there is certainly a way she can make a variant of Strong Fist and Gentle Fist together to make a strange amalgamation of non-sense. Rolling her eyes, she opened the scroll and started to read it. The more she read it the more disgusted she was. "This seems simple enough"
    Event Points: 9

• Total Gained: 200 (max for today)

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:07 pm

Upon reading the scroll, the idea of dealing physical damage to the exterior and to bones was just foreign to her. She knew she was supposed to be swift and graceful, but to be brutish and devastating blew her mind. She cleared her throat and placed the scroll to the side and took up the stance as shown on the scroll. It was rigid and not flowing like water. If Gentle Fist was like water, Strong Fist was like stone. It felt foreign and it felt wrong. However, she needed to improve her arsenal for both interior and exterior damage -- mainly when dealing with armor that her gentle fist couldn't penetrate through. With a groan, she held the position for a while, letting her muscles feel the burn. She had to be rooted like a tree and as strong as one while maintaining her composure and her ability to swiftly move at any moment's notice. 
    Event Points: 11 (Fixed, ffs)

Learning C Rank Strong Fist: 150 words required -- 155 written

• Total Gained: 220

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:16 pm

Now that she let the stance burn into her muscle memory and burn into her muscles, she stood up and bounced around to loosen her muscles. She knew of a technique used by Strong Fist users that primarily revolved around kicks. Clearing her throat she took a deep breath inwards. She ran up to Fred and attempted jumping spinning backkick and completely spun out of control and ate dirt. Embarrassing. She quickly got up, rubbed the dirt off her face, neck, and breasts and tried again. This time at a slightly closer location. Retaking the Strong Fist stance, she performed the technique and landed it sloppily, hitting Fred with the back of her calf, leaning over and rubbing her calf after the hit. Pain shot through her body as she hissed a bit at how unrefined this combat style was.

"Aim for the heel as the strike zone," said Fred with Airi snapping at the machine, cursing it out. She tried once more and failed a couple more times until she eventually got it right. A smooth and clean hit with her heel caused the Training Dummy to simply say, "Ouch". With that, she repeated it a couple more times to ensure she learned and figured out how to do this technique properly.
    Event Points: 12

Learning B Rank Leaf Strong Whirlwind: 200 words required -- 215 written

• Total Gained: 240  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:20 pm

The next technique was also relatively simple. It was simply an elbow to the target while pressing against the elbowing hand with the user's palm. She shrugged her shoulders and rushed towards Fred and dinged it with an elbow, using her hand as support as she pushed into Fred. She blinked and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, that's pretty easy. I wonder what's next"
    Event Points: 13

Learning B Rank Leaf Destroying Rock Rise -- Auto-learn

• Total Gained: 260  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:24 pm

No, that was more than enough Strong Fist for now. She cleared her throat and shook Strong Fist off of her and returned to a much more refined Gentle Fist stance. Doing this, she performed a quick flurry of strikes to the training dummy, each injecting a massive amount of chakra into Fred, seeing it bounce around from the Gentle Fist. Oh, she had to develop a happy medium between Strong Fist and Gentle Fist -- to attack both the interior and exterior of the body. While she continued to assault this training dummy, she decided on a name and stopped to have a 'eureka!' moment. "Medium Fist! Yeah! That'll be what it's called," she said with Fred making a buzzer sound in disapproval.

"Um. Just Right Fist?" she said met with the buzzer sound again. "Strong yet Gentle Fist?" she said with another buzzer sound. Now she had to think to herself about something that was both strong yet gentle. She took a seat on the ground, sitting indian style while pondering this.
    Event Points: 14

• Total Gained: 280  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:28 pm

She was stumped. Something strong yet gentle. She spent a bit of time rolling around in thought but couldn't figure out what to name it. She rolled around, paced around the training dummy, and paced around in general for a little while. It was then that she was hit with a... well... wave of inspiration. "That's it! Wave Fist!" she said as Fred gave a positive 'ding' sound. "Waves are powerful yet calm at the same time. Water can be something that gives life and can take life as well. Perfect!" she said as she started to plan how to do the technique. She grabbed a random stick that was around and started to draw up plans in the dirt near her.
    Event Points: 15

• Total Gained: 300 (capped for today)  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:49 am

The next day, she was refreshed and feeling like a million bucks. Another full day of hard training. Clearing her throat, she walked straight to her usual Training Dummy and looked at it. "Hey, so I think I've learned a new jutsu from the clan. Been a while" she said, expecting a sarcastic come-back from the training dummy, though she forgot it was re-programmed.

"Wonderful, Lady Airi. That is great to hear," Fred said in his chipper robotic tune.

Airi activated her Byakkugan and entered into B Rank Gentle Fist stance. "It goes a little bit like this!" she said as her hands ignite into pure chakra -- not the normal Blue for Twin Lion's Fist, but a raging purple. It was bigger that before. She then lunged forward and started to quickly pummel the training dummy, dealing damage to the insides with the training dummy bleeping and blooping before causing magical black smoke to appear from within the training dummy.

She looked down at her hands. "Wow! This upgrade is amazing!" she commented, Twin Lion's Crumbling was an amazing technique! All that was replied with was a series of buzzes and beeps coming from the training dummy.
    Event Points: 16

==Auto Training: S Rank: Twin Lion's Crumbling

• Total Gained: 320  

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:53 am

She continued to bounce on the balls of her feet with a bit of a laugh. She missed the old sarcastic version. "I miss the old Fred. But I guess i'll beat you into the old Fred then!" she grumbled before creating a Rasengan within the Twin Lion Crumbling before lunging towards the the training dummy causing the training dummy to get launched across the entire building before landing, sliding, and coming to a stop on the other side of the floor. She quickly followed after it and slid to a stop, huffing and puffing before standing it up. It's bleeps and bloops started sounding sorta funny before it went offline.

"Rebooting in progress... bleep bleep blooop" it said, causing Airi to raise a brow.
    Event Points: 17

==Auto Training: S Rank: Gentle Wind Spiralling Twin Lion Fists: Snow White

• Total Gained: 340   

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:57 am

It returned online and gave her the same exact song and dance that it had. This caused her to slouch her shoulders and think for a moment. She shrugged her shoulders and through use of her Raiton and medical chakra, she touched the thing in order to attempt to cross it's wires. This did do something to cause it's wires to mix up and fire differently. And immediately, a difference could be seen. It started speaking with a thick australian accent but was still quite polite. Hmm.. Almost there. Can almost Make Fred Great Again.
    Event Points: 18

==Auto Training: A Rank: Body Pathway Derangement

• Total Gained: 360   

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:03 am

Her heart beat and she knew exactly what she needed to do in order to make Fred Fred again. She was determined to have the bantering asshole back. She released the Twin Lion's Crumbling and walked around the training dummy and started to dance around it, wrapping her legs upon it. No, this sexy dance wasn't nearly enough to get Frank back to Frank. She thought for a moment and used her Byakkugan to look at everyone around to see what they were doing and looking at. Once she realized it was safe to do so, she grabbed the hem of her kimono and flashed the training dummy causing it to take several pictures before shutting down.

Enraged at the fact that it took several photos, hearing the shutters, she wrapped her chest back up into her kimono and pushed the training dummy over and started to stomp on it. "You fucking prick! Taking photos of my tits like that! Who are you going to show huh? Huh?! Piece of shit! I should rip your fucking dick off -- if you have one -- but I should rip something off of you you piece of shit! I gave you a peak and you took pictures! I'm going bash your fucking brains in," she said as she continued to stomp on it.
    Event Points: 19

• Total Gained: 380   

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:07 am

A moment later the training dummy started to reset itself again, glowing all red wherever lights were visible on the training dummy. After a few clicks and a ding, the training dummy instantly reset and turned on, returning to the old formal, british accent. She slouched and moved stopped kicking it. "Fine, I guess I'll have to deal with you as you are." she said as the training dummy stated that all volatile memories were dumped but memories of who is who remained.

She shook her head and started to pet the top of the training dummy's head. "Well, I suppose I'll just have to get used to you too. Everyone seems to want to leave me to myself, so why the hell not a training dummy right?" she said, giving the training dummy a bittersweet smile. Everyone did seem to go away from Airi and she had troubles maintaining friends or loved ones as they all seem to just go away. It was her life and it was just what she had to deal with.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Fred. Take care of yourself alright?" The training dummy bleeped and blooped and said it's farewells.
    Event Points: 20

== Leaving Topic ==

• Total Gained: 400 (Max for today)   

Current Stats
    Spoiler:

Equipment
    Spoiler:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:57 pm