Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

New Face Who This

Bayushi
    Bayushi

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: U/A
    Class: X
    Ryo: 2 million Ryo

New Face Who This Empty New Face Who This

Post by Bayushi Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:23 am

Raijin appeared back at the hideout in the cavern chambers where put his Flying Thunder God seal. It was apparent that the mission had been a success as he sensed Tadara in the hideout as well. This boded well. There was much more to do. The attack on Iwa would be heard around the world. They would know Raijin was back. It was time to become a new person entirely. Only those that have met him would recognize his chakra signature.

He summoned Kusanagi and put it on the table for Ren when he returned. It turns out the Garian Sword would be much more useful after using it against the Tsuchikage. Then Raijin would go to find Tadara to for help with the change.

---------

Coming from Iwa

Stamina: B > S (Jashin)
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A > A++ (Jashin)
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

New Face Who This Empty Re: New Face Who This

Post by Tadara Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:27 pm

Tadara had already locked their new guest away to their quarters. The intention was to assess them in the morning when they were fully rested. To get accurate readings he wanted them to feel one hundred percent their best. Anything less would throw off his calculations. Still he would have a bee come buzzing into the laboratory as Raijin reappeared. The seal had not gone unnoticed by Tadara as a way into the base and he tended to keep a bee on it. His mask was still on his person cloaking his chakra but he quickly understood it was Raijin who had come back. Soon Raijin would find a bee leading them to the doctor. Tadara himself had spent an hour sanitizing all the surfaces and tools in the lab. Then himself. He was a capable man and could change a face easily. Still Honey colored eyes from behind the mask would glance up as Raijin would enter the room. The man smelled of smoke and war. Causing Tadara to frown before he pointed to the chemical shower nearby. 

"Go wash up. An infection won't serve any purpose here." 

Raijin. The man could kill Tadara in seconds and yet the doctor was not moved by this danger. He made no hostile attempts to provoke the man but was simple in his speech. No admiration or status ass kissing. Instead he was blunt and direct. His monotone voice doing little to suggest he was even passive aggressive. Still he would pick up his pen and pad. Clicking the pen once to make it ready. He would move over to the chemical showers. Caring nothing for any nudity or privacy. 

"The process is simple but painful. Reshaping bone structure and tissue is a procedure that only requires a few minutes for me. However if you are not interested in anesthesia do keep in mind that it will be difficult to remain still while under so much pain. You can be unconscious for all of it as well as some find their shape changing while awake unnerving and nauseating. For the procedure do you have any regenerative abilities I should know about and what are the limits of their capabilities? This is important as it changes how I approach the surgery. Beyond that the chakra signature is loosely based upon your bodies structure as well. Certain points are spread throughout the body and their combination makes a signature. Through acupuncture this signature can be altered."

Experience:
    • Total: -4165
    • Spendable:  665

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B (+ from lifestyle) (+ from chakra armor)
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: S
    • Perception: B

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:01 pm

Raijin nodded. He was basically immune to most physical attacks and afflictions. But it was important to listen to your doctor. So he went and got tidied up after Tadara gave him the rundown. He also had asked if he had regenerative capabilities. "I have the many ways to regenerate. All of which are at the tips of my command. I do not feel pain, and I can regrow anything. Ren saved me while I was just a head. Now I cannot be quelled the same way again. Getting my chakra signature changed would be invaluable as well."

Now he was ready for the surgery. He would look much different after today.

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:24 pm

Tadara would listen as he jotted down notes. Not seemingly bothered or surprised by any of the information. However it did alter how he would go about this. Ideally if all the regeneration techniques at his patients disposal could be used on command instead of constant he could reshape the man quickly and simply allow the regeneration to reform over an altered skeletal structure. Though even doing this medically if the man could regenerate to his original form no amount of surgery would matter. 

"Very well. Lay down on the table and I will begin. Perhaps consider closing your eyes if you are easily nauseated. However with that level of regeneration any surgery will be meaningless if you use it to return your face to normal. Finding an engineer to craft a mask that alters your face would be a more long term solution. Also remain very still."

Tadara would set about with acupuncture with some difficulty. Having to use some particularly strong senbon with medical techniques creating the initial opening. Gradually using the acupuncture to change the flow of his entire chakra system. Then he would set about breaking and reshaping the facial structure of his jawline and cheekbones. A slight adjustment to the forehead and in a matter of minutes instead of weeks he would reshape Raijin.

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 am

Raijin could really feel nothing and the surgery was a complete success. "You are a man of wonders Tadara!" Raijin said getting up and looking into a mirror. He had no love lost for his face, there was no lover attached to it. He had never been much of a ladies man. But after today that might change. He had black hair and paler skion, a handsome face that seemed overly confident and evil. He had to work on his new facial expression. A new chakra signature would allow him to move a bit more freely when people could not tie him to Raijin anymore unless he revealed information to the contrary.

"Now my next personal mission is to find a powerful organ. A second KKG would make me much more powerful. I hope to rely on your skills for that process when the time comes." Raijin had to hunt for something useful.

King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 am

The member 'Raijin' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    New Face Who This VMgm48Z
    Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:45 am

Tadara would finish his work and sanitize his hands and the station as Raijin would set about admiring his new appearance. Of course Tadara would set about on his own operation. His face could not remain the same either. His body would seem to vibrate before phasing and becoming two versions of himself. Half his chakra split between the two. The original Tadara would lay upon the operating table as the Fission clone would set about doing the same thing to Tadara. Medically altering his chakra with acupuncture and altering his face and hair. He was supposed to be dead. So he would be. This new face he would assign the name Kiyogi Uso. Later he would be sure to make up the necessary documents for identification. 

However beyond that he had the coveted information on the Kotoshura Kinjutsu. He would set about medically creating functioning mouths into his hands from the stolen technique from Iwa. As Raijin would mention seeking an implant he would glance to him with those golden eyes. 

"Surgery is a specialty of mine. I already have some Kotoshura organs in stock though I have not as of yet harvested Diana for the crystal release. If you do kill someone for it try to keep the body intact as much as possible and bring them to me."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Tadara on Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)
    King of Games
    King of Games

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: ?

Post by King of Games Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:45 am

The member 'Tadara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Bunny Arrival' :
    New Face Who This WFpjHMN
    Bayushi
    Bayushi

Character File

Post by Bayushi Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:04 pm

"Kotoshura you say?" The untold destruction of that clan would be a dangerous weapon in the hands of one such as he. The young Raikage pondered the idea for second before settling on his true calling. Although the Kotoshura was amazing. He needed the eyes of a powerful ninja like the Uchiha. "They are quite powerful. After being defeated by the Uchiha so many times. Now I desire a Doujutsu of my own. One to rival them even."

Tadara had created a different persona and look for himself as well. They were going into the world under a different name and history. They looked more related then ever. He also made a Fission clone which was the old version of himself. He always had a plan in mind. "I will test this new face out on the unsuspecting woman in the village. However I will be returning more bodies to you. If they can be as useful as Diana."

Tadara
    Tadara
    Stone Special Jounin
    Stone Special Jounin

Post by Tadara Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:46 pm

Tadara would finish up his work on himself and set about cleaning up after. There was very little mess but he would scrub out all the same. Listening to the man as he claimed her would seek his organs elsewhere. They would need to be careful when it came to killing random people. Without research on a target it left too many openings for investigation. If anyone ever did come to their territory seeking out answers there shouldn't be rumors of serial killers. He had been hesitant before to harvest organs for this exact purpose. Still Tadara would pause a moment. His eyes shifting over the man. 

"Be sure that you do. You're total point worth can only go up from a successful implant but choosing wisely is imperative to operational success. Was there anything else you needed?"

Tadara was as blunt and empty as ever. He wasn't exactly ordering Raijin around. That would be foolish. Instead he was simply confirming mission secondary objectives. Raijin was capable enough not to leave any witnesses. He simply was built more for a show of force than precision as far as the data showed. However Tadara would finish tidying up with his fission clone. Finished with the work and maintaining the sanitization of the lab.

Experience:

Ryo:
    • 2,520,500 total ryo

Equipment

Techniques

Skills:
    • Chemistry
    • Iryojutsu
    • Genjutsu
    • Sealing

Element(s):
    • - Honey/Wax

Stats

(21/21 Stat Raises)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:44 am