Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Eye of the Tiger

Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

The Eye of the Tiger Empty The Eye of the Tiger

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:38 pm

Now that she was strong enough to walk, she had to relearn how to run. She found herself in front of a familiar training dummy and smiled, patting it on the head. "I'm back, Fred. Been a while huh?" she said with a little chuckle. "But I'll knock your head off later. First, I need to..." she said as she jumped up on the balls of her feet and started to run.

She started to run, run like the wind. The feeling of the air blowing over her face and through her hair was exhilarating. The air blew her ponytail behind her. With a quick flash, a deep red aura surrounded her body, a technique she had almost forgotten about. She ran quick laps around the Training Ground, causing a vacuum wave in her wake, dragging things with her as she approached her top-speed.

Several moments late she could be seen doing push-ups, sit-ups, and shadow boxing the air, utilizing head-movement before returning to running. Now she was running along the sides of the Training Facility, using her chakra to stay stuck to the wall. While she was running at full-speed, she was punching at the air, building up a considerable sweat.

As she was running, a familiar sound could be heard. An alarm impending a tremendous technique to be used and evacuate the entire floor. A familiar set of groans could be heard as Airi continued to run and laugh. It was, indeed her, that requested the evacuation of the floor. After everyone evacuated, Airi turned her eyes towards Fred from where she was running and she pushed off with her legs, moving towards the center of the training field.

She performed the required handseals for the technique before she thrust both of her hands forward, launching a beam of pure electricity from her hands. The beam was quite large before it slammed into her favorite training dummy, causing the ground to overturn in a massive explosion. As she fell into the newly formed hole she created, she let out a loud laugh before performing a Superhero landing in the crater.

She stood in the crater and caught the head of the the training dummy she named Fred and continued to laugh as she examined it. "I'm back, Fred. I'm fucking back. Now to hammer out a couple more pieces of armor, then I'm going to teach a certain Tsuchikage a fucking lesson." She dropped the head and walked her way out of the crater and left the Training Field.

==TOPIC LEFT==

Village: Konohagakure
    Class: X
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:30 pm