Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Here, There, Ennui Everywhere.

Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: A lot
    Class: S
    Ryo: Enough

Here, There, Ennui Everywhere. Empty Here, There, Ennui Everywhere.

Post by Diana Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:56 pm

Exiting her Mayfly technique, she'd look upon the rebuilt emporium with a sad smile. It was nice to see the place rebuilt, but these people were another group that she had failed. She had wanted to help them per Masaru's request, to try and move the emporium to Stone's shores so they could safely rebuild, but she had yet again been busy and another group had to be helped by another. At least Okane had returned, so some small measure of peace filled her heart.

Walking through the various roads and alleys, she felt...ennui about it all. For her this was almost if not more important then a Kage summit given the weight of what was to come. Sunagakure...she had failed them, that was true, but she had been trying to help them rebuild, having focused a lot of money from Iwa into it's rebuilding. The only reason she hadn't rebuilt their military was in hope that it wouldn't attract Chen back to the nation while she was unprepared. It was foolish, yes, but she did care for them. That was always the problem wasn't it, she cared. Every leader she had heard of didn't seem to care, or if they did it caused their downfall. Was there any right solutions?

As she made her way to Okane's office, she'd begin to knock, but held her hand for a second, took a deep breath, and then knocked, hopefully ready for the discussions she, Okane, and Burittsu were about to have.

Here, There, Ennui Everywhere. Empty Re: Here, There, Ennui Everywhere.

Post by Okane Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:56 pm

The uniforms:

If Diana came the proper way instead of how she was capable than the tower would have changed slightly. Employee's would be scurrying back and forth in their uniforms and the citizens who lived at the emporium or there on vacation or even shopping from the land of sky would be everywhere. It was a city that marketed everything one could want. The tower itself was like a massive mall for the Emporiums goods. From genetically altered food to top of the line medicine. Weapons and armors from some of the lesser crafters working for Okane. Even a shop Kiyoshi had built here. Though down here it appeared Kiyoshi's shop was the best one by far. Still Diana would be addressed by an attendant who's sole job was to wait for her. She would move forward quickly.  A dark haired girl barely above five feet tall with glasses and a pale and nervous look to her. Her black uniform seemingly tailored to her curves. 

"Lady Diana...w....Welcome to the Stag Emporium. You are expected upstairs in the penthouse office. Please. The lift is this way." 

She would bow her head perhaps a little too much. Tasked with welcoming their esteemed guest she was doing her best not to fail. She would indicate the elevator with her right white gloved hand. Never lifting her head. The elevator had an attendant in it. However armed as he was. A member of the security team who was tasked with putting in a key for the lift. Allowing them access to the top floor where Okane was. The guard himself was silent though for the ride. Only the elevator broadcast of any recent news could be heard. Weather reports and the founding of a new mine. Mostly business related news on a little tv in the wall of the elevator. Still it would ding once they reached the top floor after what would feel like a significant amount of time. Here four more guards stood ready. Two on either side of a long hall with a pair of doors at the end of it. With her expertise she would likely note they were all of roughly A rank quality. 

Still they would not bar her passage nor look in her direction. At attention and staring straight ahead with stoic expressions. At the end of the hall would be a pair of redwood doors with patterns like ferns carved into them. When she knocked they would open to her touch almost immediately. A servant on either door inside pulling them open. The office itself was something beyond the imagination of most. One wall was entirely transparent with a waterfall flowing through it casting a rippling light across the room. The office was spacious with a closed door off to one side and a pool built into the deck high above the streets below. A walkway with a set of tables for tea time at the end of the platform. Umbrellas were closed at the moment but could be opened to provide poolside shade. The floor was marble and polished with a fireplace on the opposite side from the doorway leading to his bedroom. The walls and pillars were white and roman style while his desk was a solid dune glass design. Two black chairs with metal legs sat on one side of the wide desk with a comfortable looking black office chair behind it. the windows surrounding the office created a beautiful view of the city below with clouds drifting by just below the offices height. Here Okane resided in the heavens. The thing that might stand out the most though was a flying thunder god seal carved into the floor in the center of the room with a large scroll left on it containing the hook swords he had made, an S rank armor, two pairs of nightvision contacts and all the materials he had crafted.

Okane himself was standing looking out the window at the first signs of snowfall. It wasn't odd for him to see such things anymore...though having been from Suna he was still always amused to watch something that didn't naturally occur back home. There were servants preparing some luggage for him in the form of suits and less formal clothes...even a plethora of shoes being prepared to be sealed into another large scroll. Making it all easier for Okane to travel with. He himself was sipping whiskey while standing by the windows looking over the balcony. He was in a pair of black slacks over pointed toe shined black dress boots with gold clasps. A white button up shirt with the top button undone and a red vest with snowflakes etched into the back. A pocket square in the front that was green. His sleeves were rolled up for now but there was an attendant taking final measurements for final touches on his red fur coat. Hanging nearby on a stand. Roughly knee length for him. His gold eyes would shift as the door opened and he would wave off the attendant as a servant took his drink. However with his arms uncovered there were a dozen scars on either arm from the torture. Even one running up his neck and chin almost to his cheek. Where they marred his once perfect beauty. Still he would smile and step towards her with arms held wide open. His words leaving his lips like silk on the ears. Soothing and warm as a practiced salesman might have perfected. 

"My dear honored guest Lady Diana. Zephyr told me of your meeting and your intention to meet with me. I must admit I wasn't certain you would make it in time. Not that I won't make time for you of course. What else are neighbors for?" 

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:43 pm

Walking into the office, Diana noted the opulence of it all. It was a bit much for her, even as Kage she had barely touched the office layout, having only moved things around to make her work flow smoother. The very next thing she noticed of course was him, the reason she had come to the Stag in the first place.

Okane, cousin to the Retired Masaru Tatsudashi and creator of the Heavenly Emporium himself. Yet another person she had failed, though at least this one like the emporium itself had a happier ending then her other failures. Masaru had asked her to decipher the box that was assumed to lead them to Okane and the Society that kidnapped him, yet instead he had somehow escaped on his own; the box still unopened and their leads on his kidnappers no closer then before. The fact he still held his scars, a sign of his imprisonment when there were those who could undo the signs (even probably himself if she assumed correctly) was just another dagger to her heavily bleeding, metaphorical heart.

As he greeted her, she knew no matter how much she collected herself it wouldn't have mattered; his comment about being neighbors stung whether he had inteded it to be a jab or not. "...I am glad to see that you are alive with my own eyes Tomi." Even if she was his elder by a few years nor had they actually met in person before, she couldn't bring herself to call him by his first name to his face. On some level it was because she didn't feel like she deserved it and she knew that; the curse of giving a shit looming over her. "Still, I am glad that I also arrived in time, this time at least." Even as she held her body in a professional manner, her monotone words bled with more feeling then ever as she composed herself again and took a deep breath. "Unfortunately as we both know I am not here for a friendly sit down but here as Tsuchikage in regards to Sunagakure's ownership." Blunt, yes, but she felt it only right after everything.

Post by Okane Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:03 pm

Okane would listen as the attendant rolled down his sleeves and placed a jeweled barrel cuff on each wrist locking the sleeves together. The Stag symbol on each in expensive jewels. Still he would step off the pedestal as they finished and listen to Diana as she spoke. He detected guilt in her voice he thought. Though barely given she didn't express much emotion. Still he supposed if this was her norm it was a lot for her. As he moved though golden feathers would seem to shed from his back and fall in his wake. Fading before they touched the floor. His Mastery of Steel release seemed to visibly show as whenever he moved those feathers would fall majestically. Still the preparations were done. He would let a servant bring him his coat and help him into it. This extra bit of fabric didn't seem to stop the golden feathers but merely added to his appearance. He would listen as she spoke though. Adjusting his coat with a tug here and there as emerald eyes glanced over to her with a smile that could charm a water buffalo. Still she would get to the point rather quickly. All business this one. 

"I see. I have been eager for this conversation truth be told. As I was born in Suna you see. My fathers company used to run near the coast to the south. I started my own company in Suna proper. Even terraformed it at one point to provide food and water for all. Yet all my effort meant little....as it was handed away by a foreigner who conquered it. At the time I had thought very little about....ah but I am prattling on. I appreciate that you came to speak with me personally. However I am on a schedule to go to Kirigakure. I will be teleporting there shortly. If you would like to make it an official meeting please...trust in me and take my hand."

Okane would step with the two large scrolls into the seal and hold out his hand. Soft skin somehow not blemished with all the work he did in the forge. His scent was like cherry blossoms and his smile was white and almost shined. He was a proper gentleman by all appearances. Still it meant stepping into an FTG seal and being teleported somewhere else. He claimed it was Kiri and was pleasant enough. Still he had reasons to hate her. Still if she took his hand he would let the staff step clear before the seal would flash slowly at first before filling with green chakra. Flowing through it as the seal slowly hummed. He could ftg himself rapidly but for everything he was bringing he would need to use a considerable amount of chakra. Then there would be a green flash and they would be gone. Appearing in Kirigakure in the tower as he had promised. 

Exit thread
    FTG to Kiri with Diana 
    6 units of midnight ore
    5 units of Dune glass
    Bane hooks
    2 pairs of Nightvision contacts
    Jorōgumo

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Diana
    Diana
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Character File

Post by Diana Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:57 pm

Diana gave Okane her full attention, recognizing the sight of tetsudahi steel from her time making and working with the metal. As she listened to some of his history, she wondered who the  foreigner who conquered' Suna was as all she knew about the Suna acquisition was that it occurred during the Kage Summit. There was also his meeting in Kirigakure; she had hoped that she'd arrive in time to talk before going there, but alas that did not seem to be the case.

As Okane offered her his hand, she'd give pause. She was vaguely aware about how Okane knew the Flying Thunder God technique, but she herself knew very little about the technique itself outside of it's ability to let it's user teleport. The way he had it set up it looked more like the Heavenly Transfer, but she could tell that the seal wasn't for said transfer at the very least. Having used the Nue portal on several occasions, her opinion on fancy teleportation tricks were...well they were mixed to say the least, but she needed to make a good impression on the man as while she was the one who was holding the cards, she also didn't want nor need to make an enemy out of the man who enabled her to become who she was by proxy.

"Of course." Taking his hand, Diana would watch the fancy lightshow, activating her sensory to 'watch' how it all worked before they were both whisked off in a flash to Kirigakure.

Exit Thread alongside Okane through FTG
    Sensing Technique; -0.5 CP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:48 pm