Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Two Minutes to Midnight

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Two Minutes to Midnight  - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Minutes to Midnight

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:31 am

Hanabi's eyes widened, shocked to see Tengoku not really bad at her. In fact he had somewhat encouraged her to gain power but there would be a cost should she do it. A man to be reborn and the risk of death. Hanabi sat down in her chair and picked up her chopsticks once again, grabbing some rice, meat and dipping it in to the same sauce as the one he chose. Placing it on her tongue and chewing, her eyes sparkled, quickly devouring the meal as she occasionally napped some of that delicious sauce from him. Her movements quickly halted as her eyes were wide with shock. She slowly lowered her bowl, revealing a few specs of rice around her mouth. Swallowing what food she had in her mouth and wiping her mouth, she cleared her throat and took a sip of her drink.

"I understand Tengoku." Hanabi placed her hand on the desk, more for comfort for both of them, her eyes filled with a sad acceptance. "If that time were come, I would be honored for me to be incinerated by you. Should that happen... but it wont." She smiled softly at Tengoku, giving him some reassurance and tapping her hand on the desk before leaning back. "I want to protect you. I want to protect Konoha. My family. Friends." She explained subtly towards her reason. "I thank you for your support..."

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Post by Tengoku Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:11 pm

Tengoku would calmly set about eating his food while she did. It was nice to enjoy a meal with his student. Though he was upset with Kimiko he understood her logic. It was dangerous for the village but so had been claiming control over Roen. Still this was an unknown risk for him to contemplate. He would be keeping an eye on her still and tell Kiyoshi to be wary as well. Perhaps even have him analyze the organ before helping her utilize it. He needed Kiyoshi here once she mastered her dojutsu as well. His own was already mastered so that was a bonus. Still he would note the one sauce being dominated by his student and switch to another he liked. Soon enough her meal was finished and half his was as well. He would close his box and sit back to sip the last of his coffee before tossing the can with perfect precision into a recycling bin nearby. He would listen to her thanking him and how she wanted to protect the nation as he took a breath before letting out a light burp and covering his mouth. His wolf like ears twitching as he listened to the rain still falling outside. Winters....ugh. 

Still he would glance to the window as he considered those words. Words he had spoken in different ways over the years. Always wanting the power to protect. And now that he had it he felt the weight of the village on his shoulders evermore. He knew that with great power also came great responsibility. Some found themselves focused on their own goals. Forgetting the little guy and coveting power and thinking the world was their right. It was true even he felt this was his territory and took personal offense whenever it was attacked or looted. He was looking at another world war on the horizon and he wasn't certain which village he would have to fight first. Or if they would come to him. Still if she was determined he would nod and fold his left knee over his right and his hands on top of the left knee with the fingers intertwined. Leaning back as he smiled with a nod. 

"Of course. My students so long as they do no tread far from the path always have my support. That said be sure to send that messenger bird to Kiyoshi sooner rather than later. Make sure to inform him of the tension between Kiri and us and encourage his return. Then get some rest. Tomorrow I expect you to report to the grand training facility. The next level of training is going to be hellish so prepare yourself. And bring supplies for a couple days. Something to sleep in and food and water. Likely bandages as well. Are you sure you can commit to my next level of training?"

Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:47 pm

Hanabi placed her hands on the desk with the strength to bring herself up, smiling confidently. "I'll be sure to send a message as soon as possible. You'll see me there bright and early tomorrow!" She dusted her hands off and cleaned up her mess, being respectful of his space. "I'll do some shopping and we'll meet. Until then.." She nodded her head and threw her trash out, closing the door behind her and leaving.

From there, she would make her way home, writing a letter to inform Kiyoshi of the tension between Konoha and Kiri and to request him back per her request and tengoku's advision. He was needed for multiple things and in such, rolled the paper and stuck it to a crow, letting it fly off and travel to Kirigakure. Hanabi sat back in her chair and exhaled forcefully, looking up to the cieling and deciding.

"Time to let the Uchiha know that changes will be happening." Hanabi got up and made her way to the center of the Uchiha Compound.

[Exit Thread]

Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B