Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Dragons and Favors [Kimiko]

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

Dragons and Favors [Kimiko] Empty Dragons and Favors [Kimiko]

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed May 17, 2023 1:08 pm

Hanabi left the Hyuuga District pretty early in the morning, wearing a nice outfit that seemed a bit revealing yet comfortable on a day off. Kimiko had asked her to come by the Uchiha Clan District for a get together, something about importance. Though it probably would be a good idea to ask if she could borrow some money for some weapons that Kiyoshi was making for her. Hanabi thought about it for a moment and she realized that Kiyoshi had not been seen for quite some time which worried her. Was he going to end up like her comrade Taco? She would bite the skin around her nails but then stop as she gazed up at the entrance.

Hanabi’s old apartment was here and open for any visitors or even herself to get away from things and destress. Her mother would seem to live there for the time being or stay with her and Peragus in a guest bedroom. She’d step foot within the compound and make her way to the office that the leader would be in during most of the day, prompting a knock and entering when given permission. “Lady Kimiko, you wanted to see me?

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Dragons and Favors [Kimiko] Empty Re: Dragons and Favors [Kimiko]

Post by Kimiko Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:22 am

"Uhmmmmm......."

Kimiko was spacing out, her mind elsewhere when Hanabi had entered. It took a moment for her question to reach Kimiko's brain and process, and then for the Uchiha leader to manage to form an identity to the voice that had spoken.

"Ah, uh... sorry miss.... Hanabi, was it? Yes, please please, come in."

Kimiko was wearing a very similar outfit to the one that her Uchiha counterpart was wearing. A simple white shirt, a pair of shorts, and thigh high socks were often things she was wearing, and today was no exception. In addition, she wore a pair of combat boots and a zip up hoodie that covered the seals on her arms.

"I'm sure ya may be aware that in becoming the Jounin Commander and the leader of the clan, I completed a task, which was the annihilation of a certain Jashinist. That man held a... whole myriad of abilities in that little head of his. I thought ya seemed like the perfect candidate ta acquire some of that knowledge, if ya were so inclined ta let me pass on what I know. And I figured I could pass you some money, to the tune of say... 1 mil? Just wanted ta make it known that half breeds aren't outcasts in my clan. Figured this might send a message, ya know?"

She had her boots up on the table and was laid back and very relaxed. Kimiko was quite at home in this office. She fiddled with her jacket's zipper while waiting for Hanabi to reply, keeping her mind in the present by fixating on her actions instead of drifting back to where she had been moments ago. It wasn't healthy to let herself think too often about things. Her brain was far too active at times.

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Jul 06, 2023 8:20 am

Hanabi cleared her throat and jumped back a bit from the sudden coming out of trance state kimiko was in. "Yes, Hanabi is correct.." Seeing the counter part dressed similarly, Hanabi's face brightened up and she made a cocky face as if to say 'Well One of us is going to have to change'. She would chuckle to her own self joke and continue to stand respectfully to Kimiko.

She'd listen to Kimiko closely, hearing about her achievement in killing Raijin, her eyes fluttering for a moment in surprise but then remembered that Peragus had mentioned something to her about it. When she brought up passing some techniques down to her, Hanabi's head tilted a bit to the said, as if to ask why her. Her eyebrow raised in confusion but her head would return to the normal resting position. Then the answer would come in and shed place a finger upon her lips before placing her hand to the side, relaxed, with the palm facing upward and fingers slightly extended. "So it sends a message and I get information and possibly powerful jutsu... What's the catch?" She'd ask, stepping a bit closer to Kimiko. It wasn't necessarily a threat but Hanabi wasn't well liked within the Uchiha Clan. Her eyes would flicked a bit, going from a three tomoe to form some sort of flower but return to the three tomorrow and fade. As if a change were trying to occur. (Foreshadowing oooooo)

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:46 pm

"The catch is, the Uchiha clan only gets stronger. Frankly, I don't care much about the rest of the village, and I don't know how much they care about us. The stronger we are independently, the better off we are. Coincidentally, that makes us better assets to the village."

Kimiko was nothing if not pragmatic. She had, after all, left the village before. The only reason she'd actually come back was because her ultimate loyalty was to the clan. That had been a driving factor in many of her life decisions. It just so happened that there were bad seeds among the clan that she had wanted to get rid of, ones that had formed a coup and upended her life. She was committed to rooting them out and making sure that the clan didn't sink with them.

"Tryin' ta keep everyone in check, unified as a clan, and more powerful than anyone in the village. We're one of the 3 great clans and we've gotta keep that spot."

Kimiko activated her 3 tomoe sharingan, the cracked and leaking black of her tomoe filling the whites of her eyes. She looked at Hanabi pointedly. The information would be easy to transfer so long as Hanabi agreed.

"So? Look inta my eyes and it's as simple as that. I'll pass along the information and give ya a nice little bonus if ya want it. Means nothin' ta me."

She was referring to a Nature Clan member's organ, but that of course would be brought up. Some people were so picky about getting something implanted in them, so if Hanabi chose not to accept it, she wouldn't be too concerned about it. That'd come after all the information about Dragon Sage would be transferred and she could chose from there if she wanted to passive regenerate nature chakra or not.

If she accepted, Kimiko would use Sharingan: Genjutsu to pass on the information about Dragon Sage mode that she'd downloaded from Raijin's mind. It would be a full download of exactly how to become a perfect sage, as well as how his bloodline interacted with that. Assuming she had accepted, Kimiko would then offer an organ from Raijin's preserved body that was being kept sustained in order to keep those organs fresh.

-
    Sharingan upkeep, 0.2
    Potential Sharingan Genjutsu to pass on Perfect Dragon Sage mode to Hanabi.

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:43 am

Hanabi remained silent, not really knowing how to communicate about clan matters, especially the Hierarchy. She pretty much refused to talk about it unless it was needed and for this moment, she made a decision not to speak about it. Still, her mind would be open to what Kimiko had to say. "I.. don't really know much about the clans position within the country nor do I have a real thought on it. I grew up not really caring for the Uchiha but since I've gotten my Sharingan, I've kinda forced myself to be within the clan."

Hanabi's attention would be grabbed and she'd jolt from the sudden point, looking at Kimiko with a bit of a wide eyed stare. "O-okay." To be fair, she was pretty skeptical. Was this too good to be true? Unaware if her sharingan needed to be activated, she would do so and get closer to Kimiko, accepting the information of Perfect Dragon Sage Mode. With that being said, the information would flood through Hanabi's mind, containing the Lore of Dragon Sage, how to become and what these benefits were. Her eyes would flash as the information relayed to her like a cassette tape, on replay, making sure this information stuck. After a moment, Hanabi would be pulled away and she'd stumble back to a nearby chair and hold her head. "Ow.."

Then the mentioning of an organ would make Hanabi's head come up. "An organ?" She would ponder for a moment, her head still hurting from the recent download of information. If she recalled, the organ would greatly benefit her with the Sage Mode, her eyes glancing to Kimiko and nodding. "I accept."

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:09 pm

"This clan is the most important thing ta me. We don't turn our back on our own."

That's where Nyguyen and Satomi and the Elders had made a mistake. They turned on Akihiro for political influence and to end a war. Kimiko's blood began to boil in anger, metaphorically speaking. She would have burned the world rather than betray him. Supposedly though, that was where she was 'wrong'. Apparently clan loyalty meant nothing, and they were supposed to care more about the village than the clan. She just thought that was wrong. Clans came together to make a village for protection of their clans and their members. Sacrificing a clan leader wasn't her idea of protecting their clan members. They should have supported him and used their superior forces to let the world know that Akihiro had their support rather than folding to the demands of others.

With that done though, the information transferred and the organ accepted, Kimiko stood at attention. Her demeanor had shifted a bit, more stern and cold. Whereas before, Kimiko had been rather relaxed and nonchalant, her anger had pushed her mind to shift into a much more serious state.

"Stay here a moment. I'll go collect it."

Pulling out a kunai marked with FTG, Kimiko stabbed it onto her desk. Activating FTG, Kimiko teleported to the seal in her home, grabbing Black Death. Raijin's body was kept sustained there. She cut out a kidney from the body, throwing the organ into a cooler and filling it with ice, not caring much to stop the bleeding or clean it off. Teleporting back to the kunai on the desk, Kimiko sat on the edge of it and held out the cooler to Hanabi.

"You'll want to get this implanted soon, or at least get it safely preserved. If you wait too long, it might go bad. Then again, it is the organ of an immortal being, so. Who knows, your mileage may vary."

The cooler and her hand were covered in blood from the process, but there were safe spots to hold that hadn't been touched by the bloody hand if she was bothered by it.
    -
    Used FTG x2
    Maintained Sharingan upkeep

Passing over 1 Kidney from Raijin

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:11 pm

Hanabi blinked and went to go say something before being cut off as Kimiko instructed her to stay where she was. Pulling a knife out and stabbing it into the table and vanishing before coming back with a cooler within minutes. "O-Oh.." Hanabi chuckled nervously, grabbing the cooler and setting it aside for now. 'I should probably get in contact with a doctor..' She thought for a moment, her eyes staying on the cooler before going to Kimiko again. "Thank you. I- I appreciate it.. So with this new Dragon Sage.. All I have to do is sort of meditate, right?" She looked to Kimiko's eyes and looked for an answer.

"Also.. Is there anything I should know about our eyes?"

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:34 pm

"As far as I can tell. Meditate, feel the nature chakra, take it in. It seems simple enough."

Kimiko didn't care too much about the actual process. Sage mode wasn't for her, her chakra reserves weren't high enough to bother with it. She had other avenues for power and they were much more suited for her.

"Sure. If someone you care about dies, make sure you see it happen. There's a stage above the 3 Tomoe, known as the Mangekyou. I unlocked mine when I watched my fiance get executed."

Activating her own Mangekyou, Kimiko's eyes would almost seem to shatter like glass, the pattern of her Mangekyou being a shattered pattern that extended into the whites, filling it fully with black like leaked ink.

"If you want my advice, don't bother seeking this out. It's not worth the loss. If you ever get it, be careful not to overuse the special abilities you get with it, you'll go blind."

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:55 pm

Hanabi nodded her head to Kimiko, understanding that meditation was the key way of feeling for the Dragon Sage. She had a soft smile which would shortly turn into a frown as she explained the Mangekyo Sharingan, on how yo obtain it and to rather stay away from it than actually go forth on it. "I see.. it's not worth it.. I'll keep it in mind." Hanabi didnt think that would happen at all, so she would push the thought to the back of her head. With the cooler in her hands and a determined feel, she would glance to Kimiko one more time. "Anything else before I take my leave?"

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:13 am

"Nope, you're free to go. See you later Hanabi, use what was given to you well. Maybe it can push you down a different path than I had to take. I wasn't strong enough to keep my loved ones alive, don't fuck up and let yours get killed. If you do though, seek me out. I'll help you adjust."

With that said, Kimiko turned her thoughts to Akihiro, and she began rifling through her desk for some reports that she'd been working on. To this day, there had been no new sightings of Satomi, but she was still holding out hope that she'd be able to find him and challenge him. He had to answer for his actions.

One day she'd find him, and on that day, there would be one less Uchiha in the world, one way or another.
    -

Exit via thread end

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:20 am

Hanabi smiled softly to Kimiko, giving her a generous nod.

"I'll be sure to do that. But I don't think that'll happen any time soon.. hopefully not." (LOL gg)

She would readjust the box, getting a bit of blood on her hands, getting a better grip on it as well. She got three things for free practically, one of them even a payment.. This was going too good.. Maybe something bad would happen... Hanabi shook the feeling off and bowed as thanks, taking her leave from Kimiko's office and heading to her home within the Hyuuga compound.

Taking 1 kidney from Raijin, 1 mil ryo, and accepting dragon Sage from this thread.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats: