Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kimiko's House

Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Kimiko's House  Empty Kimiko's House

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:34 pm

Sakachen finally arrived at Kimiko's house. It had been a long trek from Sunagakure but he had finally made it. It was time for this purveyor of truth to make history. He had changed into a formal suit in the bathroom of a ramen shop and had taken a quick shower. He nabbed a suitcase from the Leaf village equivalent of Goodwill and placed a few key documents in there. He wanted to appear at least somewhat credible although his memories and the predilections of his target should've fully covered him on that angle. He walked up to Kimiko's door and knocked politely.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S
    Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Kimiko's House  Empty Re: Kimiko's House

Post by Kimiko Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:15 pm

Kimiko was in her civilian attire, not really prepared for someone to come directly to her house. Picking up Black Death, she activated her sensory, but whoever it was at the door didn't seem to be anyone of particular note. Low chakra in comparison, high for a normal person. Some sort of shinobi likely, but not somebody that she was aware of.

Sporting a pair of jeans, a pair of black socks, and a long white t-shirt, Kimiko opened the door, sensory active while she did so, and Black Death in her hand, hidden by the door from Sakachen.

"Who are ya, and what do ya want?"

Perhaps a little blunt, but she had been enjoying a nice relaxing day of doing absolutely nothing, and wanted to get back to it as soon as possible.

-
    Sensory Active

Character File

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:55 pm

Unfortunately for Kimiko there would be no more relaxing for today. That is if she was willing to entertain would he had to say. The woman answered the door in a gruff and impatient tone. Sakachen's intrusion was not welcome. Given Kimiko's sour mood, he skipped straight to the point and identified himself.

"My name is Sakachen Yiki. I am an Iwagakure no Sato intelligence operative and survivor of Chen's attack on Sunagakure. I have information that is critical to Konoha's understanding of what has transpired in the Land of Wind. If you allow me in, I will be able to explain further."

Sakachen gripped his briefcase and waited patiently. He stood up straight and his aura was that of a man on a mission. There was a gravity in his voice and he hoped that Kimiko would detect it. They were not in a position to delay.

Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:25 pm

Kimiko appraised the man in front of her. Not super intimidating, no active jutsu, low chakra reserves. While she had reason to be suspicious of someone showing up on her doorstep, she was likely one of the safest people when it came to anything she'd need to respond to.

Opening the door, Kimiko stepped to the side, gesturing for him to enter, still keeping her blade hand hidden by the door. She didn't want him to know she had it until he was in the house, and if he was going to try something stupid, she'd swiftly end his life. Maintaining her sensory for the time being, that's all she needed, someone like him didn't really warrant a sharingan activation.

"Sure, you can speak freely in here, I'm listening. Want some tea?"

She pointed to a pot that she'd brought into the living room a while ago that was sitting next to a single cup. It was probably less warm now, it'd been out for a while, but what was temperature really?

-
    Maintained Sensory

Analyzes Sakachen 1/2

Character File

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:31 pm

Sakachen bowed after she granted him entry. He walked through the door and into her living room. When she asked him if he'd like some tea. He replied: "Yes please, thank you. The desert is quite inhospitable." He sat on her couch and placed the briefcase on the table. He poured himself a cup and took a sip before launching into business.

"I know your time is valuable so I'll cut to the chase. I represent a secret internal intelligence service that exists within Iwagakure's version of ANBU. We do not answer to the Tsuchikage, in fact, Diana is not even aware of our existence. It is our mission to protect the Stone from all threats foreign and domestic and we do so from the shadows. Me and my immediate superior were tasked with keeping an eye on Chen who our organization believed to be a powerful but deeply unstable Ōtsutsuki. I operated under his command under the guise of a low ranking Sensor-Nin. Eventually, we were able to win his trust and he was under the impression we were loyal followers of his cause. I witnessed his massacres first hand and what I saw in the lead-up and aftermath shocked me to my core. What I'm about to tell you threatens the very fabric of global security."

Sakachen paused and popped open his briefcase revealing a set of documents.

"Chen and Sayuri were not acting alone. They were protected, guided and given the support of the other two Princesses. Arisu Ōtsutsuki and Kitsuki Kurahasa not only knew what their colleague was up to they encouraged it. Chen is a wild animal and the only person who could control him was Sayuri Yuki whom he was infatuated with. Arisu and Kit used this to direct his hatred towards his own government. He started by killing the older and more experienced citizenry so as to cripple Iwa's knowledge base in the region...these attacks demoralized the population, made Diana look weak and ineffectual and paved the way for the greater destruction to come. I've seen Kit and Arisu come to Suna on multiple occasions to discuss strategy with Chen and Sayuri. Money, weapons and other bits of intelligence were exchanged."

Sakachen looked Kimiko in the eye as he spoke. He knew she was a seasoned spy. She could probably tell when someone was lying. If she looked into his eyes, with or without her Sharingan, she'd be able to see he was telling her the truth. Or at least what he believed and his brain believed to be the absolute truth. The memories were imprinted there permanently and he recalled them with the same level of sincerity as she recalled Akihiro's death.

"You ever wonder how is it that neither Diana nor Iwa were able to track down Chen or Sayuri after the Massacere of the Elderly? Isn't it a bit strange that these notorious criminals just vanished into thin air? I'm sure the intelligence community chalks it up to Iwa's incompetence but I'm here to tell you that's not true. I've witnessed on more than one occasion Chen and Sayuri stepping through a portal created by Arisu, a known teleporter. They were hiding them Kimiko. Any time Iwa got close, they slipped away either to Kiri or some predetermined location only to return shortly thereafter. My superior left to alert Diana of Chen's misdeeds but he feared that telling her what I tell you now would only weaken our position. Iwa accusing Kiri of such an act directly would only cause Konoha and Kiri to grow closer together given that our nations have been historical enemies. It was therefore decided that at the earliest opportunity, once sufficient evidence had been gathered....I'd go to the one person with sufficient skill to determine the truth. Unfortunately, before I could leave...Chen struck a again. This time he finished the job and I was lucky to make it out alive. I was, however, able to salvage some of my intel...."

Sakachen reached into the briefcase and withdrew a stack of papers then handed them to Kimiko. The documents were not forgeries per se. All of them actually did reference real conversations and occurrences within Suna. However, they were notated with Sakachen's own reports and these were biased with the false memories that Chen had implanted. It should be noted, however, that the manner of writing was genuine and frantic. Anyone who searched for hesitation or inauthenticity in the graphology would be disappointed. These were the intelligence reports of a consummate professional who knew and believed what he saw.

"You know what these people are. Despite the differences between our countries, there is an unmistakable sense of honor in the way we fight. Konoha tried to take Iwa because you believed it was yours and you were willing to shed blood over it. Openly and without apology. We fought back because we value our independence. When you brokered the deal that would eventually lead to the Farfour Accords....Konoha kept its word as did we. Chalk it up to us being mainlanders" Sakachen said with a bitter laugh. He set the tea cup down and pointed out the window.

"But these people....these Islanders....they lie and masquerade behind a wall of Mist. Kirigakure talks a big game about peace and human rights but didn't they plunder the Land of Demons and Iron? Now Kitsuki and Arisu claim that those days are done and that they overthrew Hana so that they could put that past to rest, but my organization suspects that it was all a lie. Kiri never cared about Moonspire. Those two were opportunists with global ambitions and whitewashing Kiri's crimes was the first step. They cornered Nyguyen Uchiha and forced him to execute your fiancée, not because of some sense of justice but because they wanted your Clan weak. They aren't stupid. They know the execution of a Clan Leader would cause strife within your family and in the village. And they came out looking like heroes....only to recruit a known sociopath like Sayuri into their ranks. They've used her as a catspaw to then destabilize Iwa with the aim of taking it over. They'll use Diana's supposed weakness as an excuse and once they have that region in their pocket, they'll come for you next."

Sakachen sat back and clasped his hands together.

"I know what I've told you is a rather tall tale. But you're the only one I trust with this information. You aren't some common mercenary. You were the second-in-command of the greatest intelligence gathering network the world has ever known. Feel free to use the Sharingan to read my memories or a mind reading machine. I'm willing to submit to whatever form of analysis you request. But that's not what truly matters here...."

Sakachen grinned and nodded to himself. It was time for realpolitk. This woman was smart and she was not a pretender like the Princesses. She was known for acting with cruelty and zeal when defending her interests. Appealing to her sense of justice was a waste of time. She needed to hear the practical angle in all this.

"Whether or not I'm a liar is irrelevant. What matters is these women stole something from you. They stole your future husband, your relationship with two of the most prominent Uchiha in recent memory and with the village as a whole. You should have been Kage after Tengoku, every damn ANBU in the world knows that much. But because of Kiri's propaganda regarding Moonspire they've relegated you to second place.  Chen isn't your enemy. He's a wild dog. He can be put down at any time of your choosing, much like you did Raijin. Your real enemy....our real enemy....is Kirigakure."

Kimiko
    Kimiko
    Leaf Jounin Commander
    Leaf Jounin Commander

Post by Kimiko Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:54 pm

Listening silently, Kimiko watched him, paying attention for even the slightest bit of lies. Nothing. Either he was the world's greatest liar, or he was telling the truth. Kimiko's eyes flashed to her Eternal Mangekyou sharingan and she moved forward at blazing speeds to lock eyes with him. She tore through his memories, looking for any lies about what he said. In her heart though, she knew it was true.

Akihiro being captured had never made sense. How had they even caught him? He was smarter than that, stronger than that, better than that. Konoha's best couldn't take him, certainly not Nyguyen, and certainly not Satomi without taking some injury. Kimiko maybe could have assisted, but she wasn't involved, and nobody else in Konoha was strong enough at the time. There had to have been some outside assistance, but more than that, it was spearheaded by the Princesses.

Why did Nyguyen fold to Kiri? He knew he couldn't fight Kirigakure. And Nyguyen was a heavy supporter of Arisu's. Kitsuki played the innocent one, but she was also heavily involved in all military functions of Kirigakure at all times. It was a strategic maneuvering. Akihiro had been accused of crimes involving other Kirigakure agents as well, former Mizukage even.

"Thank you. I'm glad I have new targets to focus on now. I don't care for being a Kage, anyone can sit in a seat. It's the people with the power that change the world. I don't mind operating outside of Konoha's control here. Kitsuki and Arisu made a mistake targeting Akihiro and leaving me alive."

She deactivated her Sharingan then and nodded. "Do you have any plans to attack them, or were you just delivering it knowing I'd spearhead their removal myself?"

She picked up the documents he'd laid out and leafed through them, intrigued by their content. Kimiko was certain she could burn the entirety of Kirigakure to ash by herself if she wanted. But did she want to risk her new life as Jounin Commander to do so? Just when things had settled down.

---
    Sharingan Genjutsu used to read mind
    Sensory upkept
    Mangekyou price paid

Analysis 2/2

Character File

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:46 am

Sakachen smiled. There was darkness behind the expression but he wasn't hiding it. He was completely sincere in his thoughts, words and actions. He wanted Kirigakure to suffer. They had engineered the destruction of Sunagakure and by extension Iwa and her interests. If Kiri were permitted to continue its maneuvering and scheming, it wouldn't be long before Iwa was back under the yoke of a Great Nation's tyranny. Except this time, it would be to the Islanders. A thought that Sakachen found utterly repugnant. Sakachen crossed his legs and nodded in response to Kimiko's question.

"I do actually. Going after the Princesses directly would certainly be a possibility given your strength" Sakachen wasn't a flatterer per se but it couldn't hurt to let Kimiko know that he knew her worth. "But you'll need to do more than that if you're to truly hurt and destroy them. You'll have to ruin their life's work. They've cultivated an image of Kirigakure as an upholder of world peace. A new slate totally divorced from Ken's madness. My institution's plan was to destroy that false image. We can start with the Ōtsutsuki and Kit's pet. They're aliens which means we can use the public's natural suspicion and distrust against them. Chen may act like a wild animal but we have ways of guiding him to suit our designs. An Angel of Celestial origin will attack Kumogakure in due time. I have well-placed contacts that can spread rumors about them. That they are working together to prepare Earth for an invasion. We'll even have Chen openly swear allegiance to Arisu as the Goddess of this world."

Sakachen couldn't help but contain his mirth. What better way to bring down the Konoha-Kiri Alliance than to have the world's most notorious terrorist pledge allegiance to Arisu?

"From there, all you need to do is put military pressure on them. They'd be a threat to your Clan and Village's survival, you'll have the leeway to handle them both."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 am