Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Into The Woods

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Into The Woods Empty Into The Woods

Post by Peragus Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:16 pm

Moving into the village, the Hyuuga would look at his new companion dubiously. Masae Himura was a woman whom he had discovered during his trek to a nearby nation. He had only intended to scout a nearby suitable place for income and a possible secondary home for the Hyuuga Clan. However he had most certainly not expected to run into a woman who had been hunting a group of local missing shinobi. Apparently they had destroyed her home and she wanted them killed. But she was having trouble actually tracking them down. Then Peragus arrived with his all seeing eyes and he pointed them out and even assisted her in the extermination of the vermin.

Masae had sworn herself to him then, to his immense surprise. As he had not expected that, and he learned her reason for hunting those individuals had been the fact that they had killed her family. Now, she had nowhere to go, and no life to live. So she decided to swear a life debt to him. This made him frown in thought but he accepted it. He was somewhat afraid of what she might go off and do if he did not.

So now Peragus finds himself with a plus one upon entering the Land of Woods capital. He moved quietly into the capital city and moved toward it’s leadership building. Then proceeded to buy it out as they had Land of Wolf. Then he would rest, and then, after ensuring he took their artifacts and exclusives, leave to scout something else.

[Exiting and buying Land of Wood and taking Monkey King Enma and Adamantine Nyoi, paying 8,432,000. Leaving for Land of Tea which will take him a week.
    Full Kaiju Ocean - 96 Hours
    Full O’uzu Island (12 Hours - 8 due to speed)
    Full Nagi Island (12 Hours - 8 due to speed)
    Half Kanashi Ocean - 48 Hours.

No Corvette modifier makes travel time 6 Days and change, I’m rounding it to an even 7 because I don’t wanna deal with time atm and I’m in a rush. So 7 days from this post, to the minute, Peragus will arrive in the Land of Tea.]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am