Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

MONSTER BUG WARS

Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure

MONSTER BUG WARS Empty MONSTER BUG WARS

Post by Anzo Aburame Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:10 pm

Anzo had waltzed on into the Grand Konoha Training Facility on his own, although he'd asked for Nikola to join him for some light sparring and training; it would be interesting to learn from another Aburame clan member, after all. Still, he hadn't actually... directly spoken to Nikola. As a matter of fact, maybe the message had been a little vague.

"Meet me in the fourth floor of the GKTF at 1500 to trade blows. Don't be late. -Anzo"

That.... might have sounded a little threatening, if read in that way, now that he thought about it. Not that he'd meant to be threatening, he'd only meant some sparring. He was worrying a little now, but he might as well train a ninjutsu technique first, before Nikola shows up, so he flicks his light yellow sunglasses up a bit, toying with them slightly while he tries to remember exactly how the technique was used. Then with a bit of focus, he shifts the earth under his feet with the collected Doton chakra, sinking right into the ground and then surrounding himself with Doton chakra to be able to slip further and further into the earth that covered the training ground's floor. With the rest of this particular training room mimicking a deep forest, even if Nikola walked in now, he'd likely only get a look at Anzo's blonde spiky hair disappearing into the earth, swallowed whole so that not even his big red jacket was an indicator of his location.

Sunk under the earth as he was, Anzo focused entirely on the Doton chakra surrounding him, keeping him from being crushed under the dirt, but also feeling out for magnetic forces for whoever else might show up, or already be there.

OOC: 150/150 Hiding Like A Mole Technique

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B+
    Speed: D
    Coordination: S
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C
    Anonymous

MONSTER BUG WARS Empty Re: MONSTER BUG WARS

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:46 pm

It had been a while since Nikola's latest adventures. These had come in the form of a rather tedious and overextended series of missions he had been assigned by his sensei, Neo and her assistant, Ancha, to do in conjunction with his teammates, Suzuya and Kiyoshi. Since then, Nikola had once again gotten back to his usual daily routine of assisting his parents with their business ventures, accompanying them to various high society events and mingling with the other attendees of said events, and of course, his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research, both of the generic sort and also more specifically of the ninja arts variety, with the latter being focused especially on the study of ever more efficient means of commanding and directing the Aburame insects dwelling inside him as well as the study of how to improve this entomological arsenal for his benefit and for that of his Aburame clan in general

Hmm...what now?...another Aburame wants to have a face-off with me for some reason, eh?...How irksome, indeed...interfering with my research...oh well...

Nikola thought silently as he stirred from beneath the veritable mountain of research notes that were current piled up high in his residence/research lab in the Aburame clan compound on this particular day. After managing to drag himself out, he rose to his feet and proceeded to ready himself in his usual work attire, this being specifically comprised of his standard researcher's outfit and with his various pieces of ninja gear equipped to various strategically chosen areas on his person along with his insect reserves confirmed properly. Then, after informing his family's support staff of his potential whereabouts and intended destinations for the day, he set out to meet this unfamiliar fellow Aburame who was apparently called Anzo at the Great Konoha Training Facility as per the message in the note he had received from the man. As he made his way into the agreed upon training room which was basically just a oversized forest area, he could just barely see what seemed like a spiky head of blond hair sinking into the earth, presumably through some jutsu or another.

Hmm...well, I suppose I will just wait here to see what happens next...no need to overexert myself from the outset, after all...

Nikola thought silently as he simply stood there, apparently doing not much of anything just yet since he was still quite confused why anyone would want to challenge him of all people. That said, he still had his gear at the ready should he need it. Specifically, there was his leather armor consisting of a vest strapped to his torso, a pair of spaulders strapped to his shoulders, a pair arm guards strapped to his arms, faulds strapped to his waist, cuisse on his hips and thighs, and finally, a pair of shin guards on his shins as per usual, used to provide him with some modicum of protection. Besides this basic armor, he also had his baldric around his torso and this carried his pair of store-bought trench knives and 10 kunai, while the hip pouch affixed to his right hip carried two 15' Wire Reels, 3 smoke bombs, 3 flash bombs, 3 chili pepper bombs inside it.

Then, there was also a holster strapped to his right thigh which contained 10 shuriken and 30 Caltrops. Finally, there was his backpack which carried within it three pouches, the first of which carried 5 blood pills, the second of which contained 5 coagulation pills, and the third and last one which housed 20 military ration pills, and all of this gear was out of sight for the time being since he did not expect to need them and wanted to keep them hidden from overly curious onlookers and yet within reach should the situation end up forcing him to use them. Most importantly of all the tools in his on-hand collection, however, were, of course, his Aburame insects consisting of 800 kikaichu, 180 shokaichu, 20 bikochu, all of which were current on standby inside his body's hive space, along with his newest experimental insect, the kaikochu of which he had 200 nesting on standby in the large Aburame insect terrarium he had slung on his back, all these being ready to be deployed at a moment's notice.

Hmm...perhaps it would be wise to set up a sensory net as a precaution...

Nikola thought silently and decided that he wanted to be prepared to at least try noticing anything coming at him or trying to blindside him. To that end, he activated his Sensing Technique which proceeded to then give him a 50 m diameter sensory net with him as its epicenter. With that, his first round preparations were complete and then he waited to see what would happen next in the present situation.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

MONSTER BUG WARS HxereVw

-----

Nikola's CP Reserves:
    • Starting: 135 of 135

• Used: 0.5 of 135

• Remaining: 134.5 of 135

=====

Jutsu Used:

Sensing Technique:

=====

XP gained this post: 15 (10 for basic multiplayer thread post + 5 from training in Grand Konoha Training Facility)

=====

(1)

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:41 pm

Anzo is able to feel out for someone entering, and he's fairly certain it would have to be the one person he'd sent a message to for that entire day; Nikola Aburame. He travels almost all the way back to the doorway until he can feel that he's fully passed Nikola, then rather than simply rising from the ground, he slides his feet up, then rises swiftly from the ground, popping up directly behind Nikola with his entire 6'5" body, almost a foot taller than his own clanmate. Nikola is sure to have felt him before he came back up, but it might still be somewhat surprising with his height. After coming up from the earth, he lightly taps at the Aburame terrarium on the other man's back, clearly curious about it.

"Hey hey, what's this thing supposed to be? You got uh... some sorta big thing on your back."

Should Nikola respond poorly, having after all likely thought that Anzo was threatening his own clanmate to some kind of a brawl, Anzo can immediately drop his stance, taking on a low, bent-legged stance he'd seen some people take when threatened, with his hands coming together to form a single handseal as he produces a Shadow Clone directly in front of himself to hopefully take the brunt of any immediate attack coming for him from his fellow Aburame. He'd seen enough times how that technique has been used to great effect, though usually only in some of the movies about great ninja; he hadn't really expected the drain to his chakra reserves, taking half of it to make the one clone and surprising him a bit. If the Shadow Clone wasn't taken out immediately by Nikola, he'd peek around it to talk to the other Genin.

"And uh... sorry for the way I worded the message to you. I was really just looking to do some training and maybe do a bit of light sparring, really. I don't talk all that much to other people, y'see. But I'm kind of trying to improve on my own Aburame jutsu, and you're one of the other Aburame genin I was suggested to."

Despite his very tall frame and his somewhat unrefined manner of speaking, he had a big, almost goofy kind of smile as he tries his best to explain himself to his fellow Aburame. Still, Anzo can feel the 900 Kikaichu he currently has in his body buzzing, almost like they're greeting the presence of another large group of Kikaichu. His own 100 Kidaichu were currently staying still, as he'd left them with someone else to watch over them; those kinds of bugs wouldn't be needed for a friendly spar, as they were far too dangerous and harmful to be used against someone else.

"Oh, I'm Anzo, by the way. Anzo Aburame."

OOC: 200/200 Shadow Clone Jutsu

900 Kikaichu/No other bugs currently in use
    No other equipment

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Coordination: C
    Perception: D

Stats:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:38 pm

Nikola had been waiting patiently to see what would happen next when he sensed his surveillance net being breached, and in the next moment or so, as he turned his head in the direction of the breach, he saw a rather tall young man rise up out of the ground and, much to his chagrin, this stranger began to encroach on his personal space while inquiring about his insect terrarium that he had brought along with him. However, Nikola being the well-practiced and aspiring businessman that he was, did not show any signs of this disgruntled mindset on his face or in his body language. In place of such a display of unnecessary emotion, he merely rose to his feet, cancelled his Sensing Technique, and then took some steps away from the stranger and took up a position opposite him, so that they could converse more conveniently. Then, he watched as the stranger first produced a doppelganger of himself and then heard him introduce himself. So, Nikola did not make any moves to damage or destroy the man's clone in any way, but rather just introduced himself as well, his name apparently being Anzo Aburame

"The thing you are referring to is an Aburame insect terrarium...it is quite a commonly employed tool for our clan as it is quite useful for containing as well as deploying additional insects from the auxiliary pool of them it holds within it."

Nikola spoke thus in his usual perfectly cordial and neutral voice with a matching facial expression as well. Then, he proceeded to address Anzo's next remarks which were an apology for having worded his message in a letter of challenge kind of way rather than simply stating that he wished to have a cordial spar

"The contents of your message to me were received clearly enough, so it has served its intended purpose. Now then...is there any particular series of our clan jutsu that you are interested in honing over the course of this spar, perhaps? Depending on that, I can limit my employed repertoire to whatever it is that you want me to show you...That said, I should inform you now from the outset that I am not at all a combat-capable individual since I am more of a scientist than a warrior, so I  hope that your expectations of me and my capabilities are not exceedingly high."

With that said, Nikola fell silent and then proceeded to get into a comfortable enough stance, this one being the basic Strong Fist stance since he wanted to have more dexterity than strength. Then, he mirrored Anzo's actions from earlier and created a single clone of himself as well, only this one was an Insect Clone which he manifested by calling out 500 of his 800 kikaichu to form into it, placing it about 1 m ahead of his current location. As he did so, he felt these as well as the rest of the kikaichu inside him buzzing as if they were greeting their compatriots within Anzo's body. Once that was done, Nikola waited to see what would happen next, but given the sort of misfortune he had been having recently with all the other spars he had been made to engage in against his fellow Konoha ninja, he was not expecting to come out unscathed, let alone victorious from this newest one either, not that he showed any of this on his face since he now had his default unreadable and neutral expression on it as he started to observe Anzo's every move henceforth.

OOC:

Nikola's CP/Stamina Reserves:

• Starting: 134.5 of 135

• Used: 10 (5 each, for Insect Clone and Strong Fist, Sensing Technique cancelled)

• Remaining: 124.5 of 135

Nikola's Insect Reserves:
    • Kikaichu (500 of 800 used, 300 remaining + 50 from passive regen = 350 of 800 remaining, hidden in body)

• Bikochu (20 of 20 remaining, hidden in body)

• Shokaichu (180 of 180 remaining, hidden in body)

• Kaikochu (200 of 200 remaining, hidden in Insect Terrarium)

Nikola's Current Stats:
    + STR: C (C+ now w/ Strong Fist)
    + CON: D
    + STM: C+
    + SPD: D
    + CRD: C (C++ now w/ Strong Fist)
    + INT: B
    + PRC: C

Jutsu Used:

Insect Clone Technique:

Strong Fist:

=====

Other Notes:

- Precognitive analysis on Anzo (1 of 4 posts elapsed)

=====

XP gained this post: 15 (10 for basic multiplayer thread post + 5 from training in Grand Konoha Training Facility)

=====

(2)

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:56 pm

Anzo simply allows his clone to disappear after Nikola simply moves away and lets him know that the message was clear enough that Nikola hadn't felt threatened, feeling a slight rush as his chakra returns to him; just as he was not wholly prepared for the drain of making a Shadow Clone, he was also unprepared for the return of his chakra after making the clone disappear. He also gets an explanation for what the terrarium is on his back, and he strokes his chin as he thinks about the idea of having an auxiliary holder for even more insects; having only 1000 is certainly limiting, in Anzo's view, so perhaps he should get one for himself. But that can wait for after some of this training, especially when Nikola expresses an interest in a training spar with him to teach him some of the Aburame jutsu.

"Oh, I'm excited to learn as many Aburame clan jutsu as I can! I've only got the Kikaichu right now, so just stuff involving them would be fantastic..."

He watches with excitement as Nikola creates a clone of his own insects, and Anzo follows how the Kikaichu shifted in form to create a copy of Nikola himself, and Anzo throws both arms forwards to call forth his own Kikaichu, and their buzzing forms coalesce into a similar clone of the blonde genin's own body. He doesn't fail to notice that Nikola has taken on a combative stance, so he's also a bit worried, and brings his hands back to start forming handseals as 500 of his insects take up the form of his own body directly in front of himself, with it crossing its arms in a somewhat defensive stance, though even the insect clone is looking quite eager to see what can happen in this spar; it seems Anzo and his insects are similar in their mentality, while Anzo's eyes are watching Nikola carefully.

"I don't mind that you're more of a scientist! That just means you'll have more knowledge to impart!"

OOC: 150/150 Insect Clone Technique

CP: 130/135

Bug Totals:
    Kikaichu: 900 total: 500 for Insect Clone Technique; 400 remaining + 50 from passive regen: 450 remaining in body

Precog Nikola: 1/4

Stats:
    Strength: E
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C+
    Coordination: C
    Perception: D

Stats:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:31 pm

Nikola noted that Anzo had started to follow his movements in return as well and had even mirrored his earlier move to create an Insect Clone after first dispelling his Shadow Clone. As he does, Nikola also listened to Anzo's expressed wish of learning more Aburame insect jutsu involving kikaichu as well as his acknowledgement of Nikola's notice to him that he was not a warrior by any stretch of the imagination. After that, Nikola nodded to Anzo while remarking

"Understood, let us continue in this vein then."

With that, Nikola fell silent and then, he nodded to his Insect Clone which charged towards Anzo as well as his Insect Clone counterpart at D-tier speeds and shortly afterwards, Nikola then activated another Aburame insect jutsu, this one being the Secret Technique: Insect Sphere, choosing to use it through the clone instead of calling out more insects from his body's hive. Due to the effect of the Insect Sphere jutsu, the Insect Clone that Nikola had created of himself earlier and which was now heading towards Anzo and his own Insect Clone now fell apart and 400 of the 500 kikaichu that had been comprising Nikola's Insect Clone separated from the clone's body, causing it to fall apart to form the new jutsu

Now then...perhaps it would be wise to try to split his focus to whatever extent possible...

Nikola thought silently thus as he used the Insect Sphere jutsu to direct these 400 kikaichu which then started moving toward Anzo and his Insect Clone in a two-pronged wave that increased the swarm's speed to B-tier instead, the intent being to try surrounding both them at the same time if possible. Meanwhile, Nikola backed up some more while still maintaining his Strong Fist stance and now he was located some 70 m away from where Anzo was standing with his Insect Clone. Then, Nikola waited to see Anzo's reaction and still continued to analyze him and his Insect Clone closely so that he could be ready to react if possible.

OOC:

• Starting: 124.5 of 135

• Used: 8 (5 for Insect Sphere activation + 3 for Strong Fist upkeep, Insect Clone now Technique cancelled)

• Remaining: 116.5 of 135

• Kikaichu (350 + 50 from passive regeneration = 400 of 800 remaining, hidden in body)

Nikola's Current Stats:
    + STR: C (C+ now w/ Strong Fist)
    + CRD: C (C++ now w/ Strong Fist)

Jutsu Used:

Secret Technique:

Strong Fist:

=====

Other Notes:

- Precognitive analysis on Anzo (2 of 4 posts elapsed)

=====

=====

(3)

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:30 pm

Anzo's mouth opens in an o shape when he sees Nikola's previous insect clone becomes a sphere of swarming Kikaichu now instead of simply remaining as a clone of his training partner. Luckily, Anzo had already begun with his first handseal, so he quickly performs the next three in sequence before the insect sphere can begin traveling towards him at such high speeds; suddenly, an earth wall rises in front of both himself and his own insect clone, hiding both himself and his clone from immediate view for both Nikola and the insects themselves, raising up the earthen floor of the training area around himself in the shape of a curved wall, providing a rounded surface for the insect sphere to ram into and disperse its energy. Anzo doesn't even wait to see if this attempt works, already performing another set of handseals while the insect clone dashes out from behind the wall, then seems to see Nikola a full 70 meters away. Its face looks serious as it begins running towards Nikola, though not nearly as fast as Nikola could clearly move.

Still, with the insect clone looking just like himself, Anzo was certain that the clone's appearance from behind the Earth Wall technique would be enough to throw off Nikola, at least a little, as he performs handseals for the a completely different technique. It likely wouldn't be enough to actually hide from the Kikaichu themselves, but it would certainly stop Nikola himself from seeing the other Aburame ninja, and the insect clone would be quite a useful distraction. Anzo focuses on having light refract from around himself, causing his body to gradually change and become invisible to the naked eye. While it wouldn't fool someone with chakra sensory active or likely someone with a doujutsu made for such a purpose, his body becoming almost transparent behind the wall of earth he'd just erected nearly all the way around himself. This would hopefully provide plenty of cover to hide himself from Nikola while the insect clone is rushing at the self-proclaimed scientist. While this tactic was somewhat costly for Anzo's own chakra pool, should it be effective, he has a good idea for how much he can get away with in a good spar.

Moving with great care as to not draw any attention to himself despite the fact that the Transparent Escape Technique made him nearly invisible to the naked eye, he moves away from the Kikaichu that are likely swarming all over the earth wall, slipping away from them and then circling around towards Nikola, taking a wide berth away from the extremely direct path that his insect clone is taking. Should the clone reach within 50 meters of Nikola at any point, he would use his own chakra, feeding it into the insect clone to cause the clone to disperse and then reform into a sphere, just as Nikola had done, and then allow it to travel at that same B-rank speed towards his training and sparring partner. He can feel himself grin a little at his own, some might say underhanded, tactics in this training spar. Anzo would likely suddenly become visible again should the insect clone transform into the same insect sphere that he'd just seen Nikola make use of, but should Nikola resort to a delaying tactic to stay away from the clone, Anzo would simply keep utilizing the near-invisibility granted by the technique normally used to escape from a dangerous situation; it worked well in this context of sneaking up on someone as well!

OOC: 200/200 Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall
    200/200 Transparent Escape Technique
    150/150 Secret Technique: Insect Sphere

CP: 105/135

Bug Totals:
    Kikaichu: 900 total: 400 for Insect Sphere Technique taken from Insect Clone - Insect Clone dispersed; 450 remaining + 50 from passive regen: 500 remaining in body

Jutsu Used::

Precog: 2/4 on Nikola

Stats:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:09 pm

Nikola observed how the kikaichu swarm he had sent at Anzo ended up being blocked and then got dispersed by Anzo's Earth Style: Wall jutsu which also obstructed Nikola's previously clear line of sight to the man as well

So this one has Earth style as an affinity...interesting choice...in that case...

Nikola pondered the issue briefly in this silent manner as he watched what looked like Anzo come dashing out from behind the earthen construct and then head towards him, so Nikola sprang into action again, this time by first activating his Sensory Technique which gave him a 50 m diameter surveillance net all around him which would let him detect any chakra signatures and presences which breached this invisible surveillance net

Now that is set up, how do I handle this situation?...Hmm, my kikaichu stores are running low right now, so whatever I end up choosing has to be effective...

Nikola thought thus silently and then, he slid his body out of the Strong Fist stance, thus ending its benefits to him. Afterwards, he turned his attention to the Anzo that he could see heading towards him and once that one came within 50 m of him, he activated another of the insect jutsu in his repertoire, this one being the Insect Jar with which he called out a max of 300 out of the 400 kikaichu currently in his body and made them fly around in a dome-shaped swarm with 40 m diameter which began revolving at B-tier speeds with him in the center of said dome, meaning anything that was not Katon would need A-rank force/power to get through this barrier successfully, if done in a outside-in manner anyway

Now, this barrier should hopefully obscure me from view, if only to some degree...which means I should have some leeway to replenish my kikaichu stores faster...

Nikola thought thus silently and after that, in order to speed up the recovery of his kikaichu stores, he then flipped through the Ox → Dog → Bird → Ram handsign sequence for the Insect Cocoon jutsu to activate it, which then covered him from head to toe in a thick cocoon and started to replenish the kikaichu inside him at a greatly accelerated rate, in comparison to their innate reproductive capacity. With that done, Nikola stood back and kept watch on the situation, especially on that 50 m diameter sensory net he now had up so that he could detect anything incoming and try to respond accordingly.

OOC:

• Starting: 116.5 of 135

• Used: 13.5 (10 for Insect Jar + 3 for Insect Cocoon + 0.5 for Sensory Technique, Strong Fist cancelled until further notice)

• Remaining: 103 of 135

• Kikaichu (300 of 400 used for Insect Jar, 100 left + 200 from Insect Cocoon = 300 of 800 remaining, hidden in body)

Nikola's Current Stats:
    + STR: C
    + CRD: C

Jutsu Used:

Spoiler:

=====

Other Notes:

- Precognitive analysis on Anzo (3 of 4 posts elapsed)

=====

=====

(4)
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:36 pm

Anzo frowns as his insect-clone-to-insect-sphere combination doesn't seem to hit the same way as Nikola's own usage of the technique, he sees Nikola using one jutsu he knows well enough; he's used Insect Jar at least once when he was attacked by a wild black bear, so he was well aware of the defensive power of this particular technique himself. He didn't have anything in his immediate repertoire to stop that, but there was at least one jutsu he'd wanted to try out, and another one that he'd heard could empower a jutsu he used with it...!

Anzo stops where he is, about 60 meters away from Nikola, and goes through the handseals methodically, hitting Horse, Dog, Bird, Ox, Snake, and then he uses the Snake handseal once more, empowering the technique even further and channeling a bit more chakra into this next technique that he'd read from an old training scroll. He can't help but to smile as he mentally pulls together a form of a bearded, antlered dragon from the ground, with a snout like a Hercules beetle as it rises in a serpentine shape from the earth that makes up this level of the training facility; despite the incredibly durability of the superstructure, people are likely to feel some shifting from the fourth floor as the ground itself becomes a huge dragon that lifts its head from behind Anzo and then shifts to face its long forward-facing horn directly at the rapidly rotating pillar of Kikaichu insects. Anzo pauses for a moment, hoping he doesn't cause harm to Nikola, and decides to aim the dragon just a few meters above Nikola's height before he mentally thrusts the dragon forwards into the pillar with all of its weight and force, and the two jutsu clash with a resounding cacophony of Kikaichu destroying themselves against the stone dragon while the dragon itself is broken apart by the force of those beetles against its body, annihilating both as Anzo confidently storms in through the hole the dragon's body creates from the two jutsu clashing against one another and destroying themselves; of course, this leaves Nikola with a minimum number of beetles, even with his use of the Insect Cocoon Technique.

Anzo himself is somewhat surprised to see his fellow clansman inside of what looks like an off-white cocoon, but he wastes no time with his next technique, utilizing some of the bugs he'd not used from when the insect clone had used some of the kikaichu to become a sphere of attack, and now he instead uses those beetles to attempt to grab hold of Nikola's limbs, first one hand, and then the other, though now Anzo is very low on the number of insects. Of course, should Nikola no longer be in the cocoon, his legs would make far easier targets, and so those beetles would instead latch onto both of his ankles instead, traveling up along his legs as 250 beetles are used for each of those limbs, still leaving Anzo himself with only a bare minimum in order to keep his supply of Kikaichu alive. It would have been foolish to use every last one of his Kikaichu on this attack. In any case, Anzo gave his insects one powerful prime directive: to feed, and feed deeply from Nikola. He does leave them with one caveat, that they were not allowed to feed on his chakra to the extent that he would pass out, merely to the point that he wouldn't have enough chakra to perform jutsu.

Anzo sighs after using up so much chakra, but after all, his beetles would be able to replenish him, as long as they managed to take hold of Nikola. But this might be the end of the training spar, anyways.

OOC: 250/250 Secret Technique: Insect Binding (Custom B-rank)
    200/200 Earth and Stone Dragon
    150/150 Focused Amplification Technique (Doton only)

CP: 80/135

Bug Totals:
    Kikaichu: 900 total: 500 + 100 remaining from Insect Clone + 50 passive regen = 650 - 500 from two limbs (Insect Binding) = 150 remaining in body

Jutsu used::

Precog: 3/4 on Nikola

Stats:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:37 pm

Nikola looked on with a neutral expression as Anzo was able to pierce right through the Insect Jar defense that he had set up as a barricade to protect him while he replenished his insects, and this calm and neutral expression still held firmly as Nikola saw Anzo direct his kikaichu to swarm all over him, binding him in place and draining him to nearly empty chakra reserves in a mere few moments after having successfully completed the binding

Hmm...as expected, I am certainly not one who is fit for the battlefield, by any stretch of the imagination...oh well, now that I have been checkmated...it is time to end this spar...so that I can get back to more important matters...

Nikola thought silently for a brief few moments before he felt the sheer exhaustion from not having the requisite minimum amount of chakra for physiological normalcy anymore overtake him almost completely, leaving him unable to anything else but just remaining conscious, basic movement, and talking, but even those required exertion at this point, leaving him on all fours on the ground, panting as if he had run a full marathon, making him pause frequently as he forced out his parting remarks to Anzo

"Al...right...I hereby...resign from this sparring match...and submit the win to you...and now, with that...this spar is complete...if you...will excuse...me...I have to...return, with all due haste, to my...entomology...research...for I have been...away...from it...for far too...long already..."

Nikola finished and arose to his feet ever so slowly as his whole body was now wracked with sheer exhaustion. Once he did, he nodded a brief adieu to Anzo to excuse himself from his presence and  then, headed out of the Grand Konoha Training Facility to go back to the Aburame clan's compound wherein his residence and lab lay waiting for his return.

OOC:

=====

(5)

=====

(NIKOLA'S EXIT)
    Anzo Aburame
    Anzo Aburame
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Post by Anzo Aburame Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:52 pm

Anzo seems quite surprised when he apparently defeats his training partner with such a technique, having cornered him in his last Insect Jar technique and then almost immediately draining him of his remaining chakra in such a short rush. But the older Aburame clearly thinks that this outcome was to be expected; he did state that he was more of a scientist than a fighter, after all, so it must make sense in that regard. The younger Aburame appears a bit embarrassed that he'd made such a hard push for a spar and some training, but it's clear that he also feels somewhat proud of himself for having defeated an older and more experienced member of the clan with such a training spar.

"Ah, sorry for draining you so completely. I never expected to actually beat you like that... I'll see you around the compound, huh?"

With that, Anzo waves goodbye to Nikola as he returns to the Aburame compound himself, but Anzo looks back at the damage he'd wrought to the fourth level of the training ground and whistles as he starts heading back out himself, deciding that maybe he wouldn't be using level four of the facility for a while...

OOC: Also thread exit

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content