Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

4 posters

An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight…

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Katon, Genjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Not Enough

An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight… Empty An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight…

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:56 am

Today was the day. The three way spar is finally happening, no longer waiting for this moment. Hanabi shot up from her bed, stretching and looking out the window, her eyes sparkling with excitement. It’s here! She quickly got on to her feet and did her regular morning routine, showering, brushing teeth and getting ready. This time adding the azure necklace that she had previously gotten and a small bell that she placed around the hilt of the sword that she kept on her back. “Hmm… I should probably give you guys names!” She looked down at the swords. Thinking hard and long about these names, she snapped her fingers and tapped each sword upon naming them.

The black sword with a hilt that made almost a diamond but not really, with accents of red and gold along the swords handle with a line of red going down the middle of the sword itself. She spoke aloud. “Bankai,” the word roughly translating to Final Release. Her hand went to the second sword, an all black one, including the sword itself, “Kūsho,” roughly meaning Void. The last sword being a red cover with black smokiness and the sword itself having black flames across the sharper edge, the hilt being black as well. “Kaen,” meaning flame. With this, the bell was put on the sword, Bankai’s, hilt/handle.

Swords:

The bell in question was a silver bell, almost for a cats collar, tired to a red string that she put around the hilt. Realizing that Hanabi had only done her morning routine and not actually gotten dressed, she panicked and went through her closet. “Hmm.. no.. too frilly… not roomy.. hey.. what about this..?” She pulled out and outfit that she had completely forgotten about. Not remembering how or when she acquired it, she shrugged it off and began changing into this newly found wear. Once fully put on, it was a black top that went sort of into a dress but only went just to the middle of her thigh, the colors being black for the top and following down, a nice red with black and gold accent going down the middle. However the top that she put on bed her chest a bit revealing and hoped that it would stir up anything inappropriate. Shorts were worn under due to it being a spar and that way nobody could see under. It was long sleeved that widened the more it got to the cuffs, almost looking like an old generals top. Finding a black bow to accompany it, she placed her hair into a pony tail, pulling the outfit all together. (Because I am not great at describing, here’s a picture).

Hanabi’s outfit for the day.:

Hanabi grabbed her three, newly named swords and placed Bankai on her back, Kūsho and Kaen on her thigh where she wore her holsters. For her, pulling the swords from that location was far easier than on her hips. Now exiting her home and inhaling the sweet air from outside, she let out a nice breathy exhale, looking beyond the town. It was a sunny day, little bits of clouds and with a breeze that wasn’t too cool nor did it blow hot air. Nice enough for kids to play out and about, birds flying and chirping in song to fill the air, complimenting the sound of kids laughter. Hanabi placed her left hand on the bar of her apartment and jumped over, sliding her legs over the bar and landing on the ground, ready to get this spar going. From there, she ran to the training grounds, a smile as bright as the day, probably the biggest smile she’s shown in public. A lot has changed within the months and it was for the better. Friends, reunion, heart break. All happening for a good reason and she was excited to show these feelings. She was happy, so happy that she couldn’t tell if she could laugh, cry, or even both. Her hair flew with the wind as she ran towards the Grand Training Facility, sometimes skidding to a halt to turn. Her eyes shined with the sun, somehow glowing bright, everything so vibrant to her. She made a big breath and exhaled, this time with a yell of excitement. “Let’s do this!” Her voice echoed, her jumping with excitement at the same time as she reached the facility, barging through the doors and skidding to a stop, her hands flailing, “woah woah woah WOAH!” Falling a bit forward, she placed her hands on the front desk to catch herself from going over, catching her breath and chuckling just a bit. “Can I help you?” The voice of a woman speaking up, asking Hanabi if she needed anything. “Uh yes. I have a reservation for the top floor. There should be a few names but it was from the Hokage himself! M-My name is Hanabi Inuzaka.” Hanabi stammered over her words, coughing a few times before really catching her breath. The woman looked up to her and furrowed a brow before handing her a clip board and a pen, tapping an open box, leaving a few pen marks on the paper. “Sign in and you can head up.” The woman turned to do some paperwork, her eyes skimming over each page before turning to the next. Hanabi signed her name quickly and headed to the elevator in more of an elated skip.

Signature:

Hanabi’s foot tapped impatiently, waiting within the elevator, her eyes moving everywhere except where they would need to be. Her mind wandered of the possible outcomes but no matter how she looked at it, she always saw herself coming in last. She began biting her nail until a very loud, DING, occurred from the elevator itself, the doors opening and hanabi jumping out. The training facility had an open sky, the breeze coming in, feeling it lift her top just a bit, her hair blowing once again. Seeing as nobody else was here, she took this time to sit down and lean back on the bleachers, relaxing from all that running. As she sit down, her bell jingled, making her smile.

Maybe she could win…

OoC:

Village: Konoha
    Titles: The Golden Flower of Konoha, Dragon Queen

Renown: 9,200

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Ryo:  335,000

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D (C)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (A+)
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C (B with Sharingan)

Current attunement -
    Weaknessless Soaring Short Swords - Active
    Dread Shroud - Active <+1 CON>
    Phantom Steps - Active <+1 SPD>
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Ninjutsu | Raiton | Sealing | Summoning | Medical | Taijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: Check Updates

An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight… Empty Re: An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight…

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:21 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    It had been a long-time-coming. Airi cleared her throat, having finished placing the armor upon her chest and clanked the armor with her knuckle, hearing a dull 'thunk' after finishing placing her equipment upon her body. She turned to look towards the hat stand, grabs the Sakkat and holds it in her hand. After looking at herself in the mirror, she psyched herself up with a couple of gentle slaps to her cheeks. "You can do this, Airi! You've been working your ass off, so these two will be no sweat. Show the Hokage that you aren't a stupid scrub any more, okay?" she said, balling both of her hands into a tight fist and fist pumps once, a big and confident smile crossing her lips. The sound of her room's door opened, calling her attention towards her mother leaning upon the door jamb. "So, it's that time, huh? You get to fight a Senju and an Uchiha dog, huh?" She said, tugging the corner of her lip a bit.

"Come on, mom. The Uchiha aren't THAT bad! They can be nice people too. Hanabi is such a sweetheart and Taco is, well, Taco. They aren't bad people, you're just way too old fashion for current year," she rolled her eyes and started to move towards the threshold of her room, interrupted and stopped by her mother's arm moving in the way. Her mother rolled her eyes and turned to look towards Airi with a stern demeanor. "Don't take it easy on any of them. Show the Hokage and the clan that your exile was pointless," she said before lowering her arm, allowing Airi access to move forward. With a big smile, Airi wrapped her arms around her mother before stepping back and nodding to her. "Thanks, mom!" she said before zipping out of the door.

As she approached the Grand Konoha Training Facility, her demeanor quickly changed from her usual chipper self to a more serious one. She started to focus her mind and think of strategies on how to start the fight. She continued to formulate strategies in her head as she found herself at the front of the line to sign in for the training grounds. Her attention was taken away upon hearing the receptionist's voice. "You seem a bit distracted today, Airi-chan," the woman said, having gotten to know Airi as she was somewhat of a regular to the training grounds of late. "Oh, yeah. The fight between me, Hanabi, and Octo-kun is today. And I'm trying to think of how I want to tackle it," she said, writing her name down in the registry, already seeing Hanabi's signature earlier.

"Oh! You're fighting Hanabi? She signed in not long before you did. Well, good luck Airi-chan," the 20-something civilian receptionist said with a bright smile. Airi responded and waved to her before moving towards the training ground that Hanabi signed it at. The elevator was already moving, now with Airi crossing her arms and waiting for the elevator to return. Once the elevator finally reached her, she entered the elevator and pressed the button to go to her floor. With that, she waited again. After the trip up, she moved out of the elevator, took a deep breath and got into 'serious mode'. Afterwards, a stiff gust of wind blew through her hair as she was in the open air training ground. The sound of jiggling bells could be heard, drawing her attention towards Hanabi.

Without saying a word, she skipped over and plopped herself down next to Hanabi. The sight of the bells was horrifying as she knows what those are used for. "So, are we going with the plan we sorted out in the hotspring?" she asked, still maintaining a straight face while still trying to hold some semblance of a conversation.

Current Stuff:

Action Summary:

Maintains:

Village: Konohagakure
    Recognized by E Tier Intelligence
    Title: The Carmine Hyuga

CP: 290 | 130 Senjutsu CP
    Strength: D {C}
    Constitution: B {B+}
    Stamina: B {A+}
    Speed: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: A
    *Attuned: Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
    *Attuned: Str +1 Tier due to Attunement with Silent Meteoric Kote
    *Con + from Lifestyle
    *+1(+) passive Stamina due to Uzumaki
    *Raiton Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Taijutsu Chakra Cost Reduction
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight… Empty Re: An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight…

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:05 pm

Hanabi glanced over to Airi, giving a wave and a smile, her head following Airi’s body to where she sits down next to hanabi and asks her questions. “I’m not so sure now. You both are really strong and I’m still kinda behind. A lot of things have taken up my time, meaning I haven’t been able to do much training. However I managed to learn two things just as the Hokage asked of us.” She gave a small innocent smile thought it seemed weak. Hanabi was clearly not confident in her own  abilities, let alone the ability to fight. To her, taco and Airi surpassed her by far and it showed. The differences between the three, it seemed drastic from hanabi and the others where as it was purely skill and blood between the two of them. Her eyes lowered a bit, gripping onto the end of her shirt. “Let’s just focus on a good spar, yeah? I plan on taking taco out regardless if he’s second or last. It comes down to the best there is.” She stated, while looking at the floor. Her skin raised, creating goose bumps, making her slightly shiver from the weird feeling. “Anyway… How about that girls night, yeah? I know Neo was a bit over the top when she barged in on that whole training day with Tengoku and the others but maybe we can do something proper and I introduce you two? I think you guys would be good friends!” Hanabi smiled a bit more as she looked to Airi, trying to change the subject to a happier note. Hearing Airi out about Neo, Hanabi nodded and brought her hands together, making a soft clap. “I know we said we’d go shopping after our previous mission but I guess we all had the time for this so.. why not tell me about that boyfriend you have?” Unaware of their relationship, Hanabi decided to ask, expecting someone entirely different. Little to her knowledge, it would be Ren that Airi was with. Still heartbroken from her previous relationship, she put those matters aside and focused on Airi, seeing as how she was happier than before and brighter.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Chomei during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:53 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Airi returned the smile to Hanabi. Her smile being like a refreshing cool wind upon a hot summer day. She took a deep breath in and released it, leaning back and pressed her palms upon the earth of the training ground. A cool breeze blew through her hair, using a hand to top off the Sakkat so it wouldn't fly away. "It's fine. I've been doing a lot of training and smithing since the last time we talked to each other.  Well, excluding the missions anyway. Even found me something neat," she said, but will explain that later on. She tilted her head to the side when Hanabi mentioned that she learned a couple things. "Oh? Whatcha learn?" she asked. Airi had learned a LOT and she was actually VERY strong compared to the other two. She had learned a myriad of jutsu and developed a myriad of jutsu, herself.

"Oh, about Taco. Don't worry about him. I'll deal with him very quickly. But I'm going to make you work fighting against me," she said, closing her eyes with a radiant smile. She was confident in her abilities. No, she wasn't boasting this time, this time it was pure unadulterated confidence. "I'll be sure he goes down in..." she said, looking up in thought. "Less than 5 seconds?" she thought before shrugging her shoulders.

The conversation then shifted to being more about their girl's night out and she nodded. "Sure! I've just been super busy lately and I need ryo to buy some materials for my..." she paused, trying to think of the word she wants to use.  "Uh... Magnum Opus? For armor crafting. I can actually make some super strong stuff now, better than the stuff I promised you guys. Which I'll give you guys anyway after this fight," she commented. "Oh! That reminds me! When we go shopping, I've been eyeing a really cute outfit! Shows a little bit of skin too," she said, eyeballing Hanabi's outfit.  She pointed towards the cleavage window in Hanabi's outfit. "Well, maybe not THAT much," she said and shook her head. Those are going to be very distracting.

"But yeah, so that's her name huh? Neo? Interesting. She does wear some really cute clothes. If she wants to come with, that's fine too! She seems like a lot of fun," she said before standing up and grabbing her sakkat and placed it upon her head, binding the chin-strap down. "And, uh. I'd rather not talk about him right now. I need to actually stay focused and get my mind right. I don't need anything like your boobs distracting me," she said with a little sticking out of her tongue before clearing her throat, closing her eyes and meditating for a moment. She stomped her foot and a red glowing aura surrounded her. She lifted her head towards Hanabi with a big grin, her eyes completely white. "Now, to wait for those slow-pokes. I can't wait to get this thing started!"

OOC: Airi is still a B Class shinobi once this thread started. Will be doing this as a B Class shinobi with the stats listed below
    Current Stuff:

Action Summary:

Maintains:

*Con + from Lifestyle
    *Attuned: Fuuinjutsu Chakra Cost Reduction due to Attunement with Vocalized Mask

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:27 pm

Tengoku had been running late as a meeting had taken up a great deal more time than expected. His pace raced him through the streets until he activated his greaves and his gravity. By doing so he became little more than a blur of light. As he passed the market the stalls would rock back and forth slightly from his passage. Windows rattling and people having to hold down their hats and skirts from the wind left in his wake. He was pushing himself further and faster than usual as he hit S++ speed. The irritating advisors had warned him against too much expansion and preparing more soldiers for war after the incident at the gates. Still despite Raijins announcement that merely meant that Nozomi would be coming for her pardon from Konoha as well. He still recalled her announcing Konohas location on live tv when only a few remained to defend an abandoned city. Two of them being Tengoku and his sister. She was confident and if she took down a sage than she had a right to be. However the question would become would he be able to let that go? If not could he even take her? Satomi retiring meant it would be up to him.

Despite not being a fan of all those thoughts he had appeased them by informing them of projected profits. They didn't know of the dangers there but he was confident in Peragus and Ren being two capable powerhouses. For now though he needed to focus on his three students. They all held promise in different ways. Though their rate of growth was considerable. If they had gotten much stronger he would have challenged the three of them to a spar. See how they handled him at their level. Maybe promote them to Jounin if they put up a decent fight. For now though the rank of chunnin was on the table for all three of them. If they did well and impressed him anyway. However the one who won would be promoted straight to special jounin. Of course they could opt to take him on as a team if they were feeling confident. They were stronger now than ever and he was watching. He knew they were capable but he was still confident even in a three on one. There were tiers to his power no one had witnessed as of yet.

Still he would come bursting through the grand Konoha training facility front entrance so quickly not even the surveillance system would pick him up. Just a strong gust of wind blowing through before the doors could close. His steps skipping the elevator in favor of the stairs. He could reach the top floor in a matter of seconds in comparison. Regardless he would burst through the double doors to the fenced in rooftop. The high fences resembling a large school roof with a tennis court in the middle. Bleachers on either side with still not enough height for one to simply jump over the fence from the bleachers. There where four courts in the fenced in space with a net in the middle of each and a high seat for a judge. Tengoku himself was wearing a black turtleneck with black slacks and dress shoes outside of his normal wear. The gold rings around his upper arms, wrists and ankles still present despite that. Though only peaking from under his clothing. He had come straight from the office but did not have a sword on him. An oddity considering he usually did. His hair was tied up in a pony tail outside of his face and the hero water jug was locked away. The whites of his eyes long since turned black due to his dojutsu and his iris were golden crosses that seemed to shine in comparison. Still he would come to a stop before the doors could even swing all the way open. Placing his hands on his hips. Settling his eyes on the two girls.

"Hanabi...Airi...I see you two are here and ready to compete. However I do not see Taco. Does anyone know if he decided to bail out today?"

Titles: The Paladin of Konoha

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:
    Strength: B (A with Vambraces of Justice active)
    Constitution: C (B with Pauldrons of courage active )
    Stamina: B (B + From housing)
    Speed: B (A with  Greaves of Tenacity active)
    Coordination: S (X with  Tengoku Kaeri no Ken active)
    Intelligence: C
    Perception:  A (A++ from Hankōgan III)

Current attunement -
    Tengoku Kaeri no Ken - active
    Greaves of Tenacity  - active
    Kuroikiba Alpha - Inactive
    Vambraces of Justice - inactive
    Pauldrons of Courage - inactive
    Plated gloves of Temperance - Active

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:33 am

Taco opened his eyes as he sat in his room in silence with his legs crossed and his hands on his thighs clenched into fists taco stood from his meditation " it's about time to head out. I'm late already; I guess I went into deep meditation without realizing that's good. At least I'm getting stronger and understanding more about myself and how I can procure my cells to my will ." without his knowledge, the door to his bedroom opened up as his father walked in silently to see what he was doing. Taco walked toward the window next to his bed to stare out for a second. " Ahem, son, I believe it is time for your spar, is it not ?"  those words made the taco freeze in place " hey, dad, yeah, it's time for me to head out. I believe I might be late ." those words struck a nerve his father glared at him intently. " I'll be on my way. Don't worry, father, ill rush over there. You don't need to give me that look. Just let me put on the proper outfit, please " a heavy sigh was heard as his father started making his way out " alright, taco jr. senju, be on your way and make haste. Don't keep the homage waiting lords know what might happen. You've already lost your title early, don't lose his trust ."  taco clenched his fist tightly as his door closed behind him. He stood in his room shirtless for a few more seconds before he let out a heavy sigh and started to get dressed into his hooded coat vest with the senju sigil on the back of it. He put on a black hakama and his top, which included his well-fitted gaiter.

As he finished getting dressed, he stood in front of his mirror, looking at himself and the necklace hanging from the side of the mirror. He grabbed it and left his room. As soon as he left his room, he went straight to the front door and left on the long walk he had to go through the village to get to the training grounds. " Alright, we should speed this journey up since I'm late. They might start without me if I don't hurry, but I also need to get some shuriken before getting there if I'm able to and if I feel risky ."  taco started running through town as he began to get closer to the shopping district. In the training facility, he comes to a fork in his road and either goes to the shop or the facility faster. He could not decide, so he stood there." Ah, I'm late already. I can at least have a better excuse than I was meditating and concentrating on the flow of my chakra ." with this, taco had made his mind up. It started towards the shopping district, far from the training grounds. He looked for his favorite shop to buy a few essentials. As he walked into the shop, he heard a familiar voice from behind the desk, " hey taco, how are you doing " which excited him. He had known the shopkeeper since they were kids, and she was pretty, too, with taco eyes. " Hey, it's nice seeing you too. I'm doing good. Sorry to be rude like this, but can we be quick about this in late to a meeting between my teammates ." she smiled and nodded toward him " yeah, sure, no problem. Remember to come back after so we can speak and catch up. Alright, what can I get for you today." taco smiled and grabbed his wallet to have it at the ready as he began listing off the items that he needs." Alright, two hip pouches, I will need five kunai and five shuriken; I will also require three 3-way shuriken and 50 ball bearings, two smoke bombs, and one flint fragment. Lastly, I would like two ciggies." After taco stopped, he looked at her, and she looked perplexed but had still written it down, "that's very specific. You need all this for a spar. Alright, I got you. The two hip pouches will be 50 for each is 100 ryo, the kunai and shuriken are 100 each, and you want 5 for each, so that will be 1,000 for it all, then the 3-way shuriken will be 3,000 each, so that will be 9,000 for those the ball bearing is one ryo each, so you want 50, so that's 50. The two smoke bombs will cost you 2,000 ryo for the two of them, and the one flint fragment will cost you 250 ryo. Lastly, the two ciggies will cost you 6,000 ryo in total. You owe me 18,400." taco looked at her with wide eyes but brushed it off. He was in a rush, so he paid her the money, put his belongings inside the pouches, and started to head out " thank you for the help. I'll see you again ."

As he left the shop, he started to pick up his past faster to the point he was sprinting. Too many people were walking around, so he chose to go by the rooftop to be closer. As he ran and jumped onto the rooftop, a strong gust of wind threw him atop the floor, but he fell on his ass. " Wow, what was that wind? It is like whatever was going at incredible speeds . "From building to building, the sky started to get covered in clouds as he got closer to the training grounds. As he was heading there, he was overjoyed by the view of the sky. He smiled under his mask, which could not be seen as he started to see the building in front of him. He jumped off the rooftop to start walking the rest of the way. A slight breeze brushed his long hair in front of his eyes, which bugged him as he slid it behind his ear as he walked. When he did that, he entered the building and was welcomed by the receptionist. " Hello, sir; how can I help you ?" she smiled and waved at him. "Hey, miss, I'm just here to meet some people for a fight." as he went to check in, he saw that Airi and hanabi were already checked in " dam, I am late ," he mumbled under his breath " well thank you miss I will be heading up now ." he bowed slightly and went to the elevator to go to the right floor. The elevator door opened up once again as he reached the top. Taco looked up to see his teammates there. He heard his sensei ask the others if taco had decided to bail out on the spar." Dear sensei, I would never dream of bailing out on this spar. That would be disrespectful to them and you, sir. They worked hard for this as a martial artist. That would be breaking my code. Sorry, I'm late. I was getting some supplies from the shopping district. I would have been here faster, but some strong winds a few minutes ago blew me off my feet." taco took a deep breath, got more serious, looked at the others, and gave them a slight bow. ", if you forgive me, I will gladly participate. Still sorry for the delay. I can buy us drinks or food after this if you guys want ."

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:35 pm

Hanabi just smiled at Airi, hearing her go on about her crafting and what she had been up to, occasionally answering her questions here and there. “They’re secret.” She placed her index finger over her mouth and winked at Airi, teasing her. “Why would I tell my opponents what I’ve learned? That loses the whole fun of it. However if you have the requirements and you like what I put out, I can teach ya.” She said while chuckling to Airi. Her focus now to Neo as she commented on her name and then so on towards her new love. “Alright, I guess we can all get together and talk about things. Have you guys get buddy buddy and we can talk about your newww lovveerrrrr” She dragged on the last two words, teasing Airi, trying to make her laugh and get flustered. Placing her arms up and back, stretching her muscles and arms, she put a jutsu out, bringing up an ember clone, a swirl of fire appearing, going upward and diminishing as it left behind a replica Hanabi. Hanabi stood up and grabbed her clone and wrapped her arm around her. “I’ll be sure to make this useful as well.” She let go of the clone, her eyes peering to Tengoku as he arrived. “Lord Hokage..” She did a slight bow to him, greeting him in a formal manner. “I’m not sure where Taco is.. hopefully he isn’t too late..” Hanabi’s eyes wandered to the elevator door, hearing a small ding and seeing Taco arrive shortly after. “Ah! Taco!” She clapped her hands together, smiling bright. “Great! Now we can get this going! No worries but be sure to prep before hand next time, Kay?” She stuck her tongue out teasing Taco. “Now that we’re all here, we should probably get in position and start. I’d hate to delay this anymore than we have to.” She stated, making her way to an open area with her clone by her side.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:24 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    30 per post
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    She smiled towards Hanabi and nodded her head. "Yeah! Totally. I have a lot of cool things I could teach you too. Like something for grabbing something from far away. and a couple of jutsu that could actually kill someone instantly, no biggy," she said casually. Yes, she felt the need to air out some jutsu she had learned, including Chidori, that were meant specifically for killing -- at least that was her belief.

She rolled her eyes at the teasing of her new boyfriend. "If you beat me, I'll tell you ALL about him!" she teased with a little wink to the one she considered to be her 'best friend'. Airi didn't really have a lot of friends at home nor did she have a lot of friends outside of home. She had a rather touching Heart-to-Heart with Peragus the day prior, believing in his vision of a better Hyuga Clan, but she didn't really consider him as a friend. Colleague, compatriot? Certainly, but not really a friend in the truest sense of the word. It was true that Airi was truly quite the lonely person, finding more pleasure in strengthening her body and improving her crafting arts rather than being around people -- but she does desire human contact and someone she could really rely on. In her delusion, she had designated Hanabi as the one to call 'Best Friend' knowing that her family frowned upon making so many friends with the Uchiha.

The first of the other two to show up was Tengoku, appearing to be quite casual in appearance. Airi, however, bore a fiery red aura that danced like flames around her body with pure white eyes. Upon seeing and sensing his presence, she quickly stood up with a confident stance. Her blood was boiling, waiting for this fight to begin. The group had waited MUCH too long for this eventual, non-serious bit of combat and Airi's muscles started to twitch involuntarily. It was like a rifle forced to hold back, ready to unload it's payload. A useless weapon that was ready and waiting for the fight to begin. Tengoku quickly asked about where Taco was and Airi shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, Lord Hokage. But he better not bail out," she replied. The look on her face was a mixture of a neutral expression and one focused on the fight. Her mind instantly changed modes as soon as Tengoku arrived, knowing that this was when things needed to be serious. She would have to finish her conversation with Hanabi later.

As if, on queue, the ding of the elevator was heard and a familiar chakra signature walked out of the elevator. "There he is," she said, turning her attention towards Taco. Her expression now became more 'expressionless', as if she was ready for combat. Fully composed and fully focused now that all of her adversaries have arrived. She didn't respond to Hanabi other than following her. Her eyes turned towards the Hokage for a brief moment. "Any rules you would like us to know before we begin, Lord Hokage?" she asked in a calm and level voice. She was a cocked gun, ready to fire. She turned her pure white gaze back towards Taco for a moment. It had been 6 months since they were issued an order for this meeting and in those 6 months, her growth was explosive. Once the group made their way towards the open area, she stood no more than 5 meters away from Hanabi, hoping Taco would take the same amount of space between the three in an equidistant triangle to prepare for the fight.

"After the fight ends, regardless of the result, I have something for the two of you. It's not much and I can do better, but it'll have to do for you for now," she mentioned. She didn't bring those items with her and she was unhappy with those items. But they were still her teammates and she should equip them with as many advantages as possible.

OOC: Airi receives -5 EXP less from group topics now due to UA.
    Current Stuff:

Action Summary:

Maintains:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:25 am

Tengoku would listen quietly as the two of them would talk among themselves. Both answering him to the Taco conundrum though that would be short lived. The ding of the bell from the elevator would signify the final contender. He was late but not by too much as not to be counted. Perhaps he was nervous. Perhaps he was overly prepared. It wouldn't be clear until the fight started. After all they each had grown significantly since the last time the three had met under him. He was their Sensei however so he wasn't above coaching them in this fight. With the fire clone at the the forefront of his thoughts he ignored the wind knocking the boy down. So he wasn't to that level yet as to see the level of speed Tengoku could accomplish. Still Tengoku would make the hand sign for multi shadow clone jutsu before creating two more of himself. Each with thirty chakra. Enough so that they could preform a decent jutsu should they need to before they would split off from his main body. The clones taking up position thirty meters behind Hanabi and Airi. Tengoku himself would take up position behind Taco wherever he positioned himself by the same amount.

"Alright the rules are simple and straightforward. All jutsu and items are acceptable for the length of this match. There will be no killing or permanent maiming. Some of you are more susceptible to that then others so I will have myself and my clones on standby for what I determine is too much for you to handle. If I pull you out of such a situation you will be removed from the fight. Considering our medical teams though that will be limited to loss of limbs, eyes or life. The winner will have whatever recovery time is needed to fight me after. Taco you are a taijutsu specialist but beware of being flanked. Fighting multiple people at once is considerably more difficult than one on one. Alternatively if you want to practice as a team, you three can opt to all fight me. If not begin when you wish."

With that Tengoku would cross his arms and let his gold and black eyes fall on them all. His clones mimicking his behavior as he surrounded the three. He smiled with a coy look to them. As if teasing them with the idea of taking him on. The inner taijutsu and Kenjutsu specialist in him wanting to get involved. However that would likely lead him into using sage mode and he wouldn't go lightly in that event. Truthfully he doubted the three of them were ready to take him on but it was on the table. If they did come for him though he was excited by the prospect. Either way he wanted to see their growth over the last six months. If he was fighting them where would he start? Taco was durable and had a healing factor. Airi could disrupt chakra and the body while Hanabi was the kenjutsu specialist among them and an Uchiha. Idly he would activate his sensory to keep an eye on things. Prepared to stop this from getting out of hand.

Chakra - 185 (Base) + 25 (Lifestyle) + 100 (Kata) + 100 (Roen Boost) + 385 (Roen CA)

Stats:

Current attunement -

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3136-tengoku-shinku-update-page#24365
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3127-tengoku-shinku
    Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Post by Taco Senju Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:46 pm

As he walked in and apologized, he heard hanabi and airi speak up hanabi said that it would have been best for tacos to prepare beforehand. He looked at her in awe. She looked like a warrior. It had only been a few months since they saw each other, and yet she had changed so much that she said that the fight should commence and that we should not delay any longer. Taco nodded his head at her as if to say that he approved of the idea of getting it started. Airi, on the other hand, seemed colder as he walked in. He took a glance at her before he looked at hanabi airi looked expressionless and ruthless like she was ready for war. She looked determined. Her words were short and straightforward. She asked if any rules had to be followed. That was all at the moment; then, she said a few moments later that she had something for them for taco and Hanabi. He said nothing as they spoke. He wanted to keep silent to the best of his ability. These were his friends. He didn't want them to find anything out about his abilities.

He had also noticed as he looked at the two girls and noticed that they were 5 meters apart, he started moving away. He heard his sensei as he walked away from them. He turned to look at his sensei to see him great multiple clones of himself; this amazed taco momentarily. It was strange he thought of a way to use that jutsu with his new fund abilities " hey sensei, after this fight could you teach me that technique ?"  he had asked in a distant tone. He jumped to get closer to the spot he was looking at. His sensei only spoke about the rules and that he was going to have his clones around us in a way to keep a good eye on them as some jutsu or techniques might be able to hurt them severely if they are not careful with one another with this taco was a slight bit more at ease that he knows nothing too severe can happen his sensei was around to prevent it. Still, if he saves them, they are out of the competition. He also stated that the winner could have as much rest or medical time as they wanted to recover before challenging him to a fight. This was shocking taco did not believe he had what it took to fight his sensei. ' Maybe one of the others did .' he pondered for a split second. As he reached his spot, his sensei told them they could also practice team battle and face off against him, but this, to taco, was a bad idea for now, so he paid it no mind knowing the others would as well. They had been waiting six months for this and will not change it directly. Tengoku also said he was a taijutsu specialist, but fighting more than one person can be difficult, and he had to be careful not to get flanked.

' Maybe he is trying to tell me to be cautious of the both of them plotting against me. ' he gave his sensei a slight bow " I'll hear your words, sensei. Thank you ." he said in a monotone voice. He was 10 meters away from the others. He noticed his teachers clone behind him." thank you, guys, for the, wait. We can begin when everyone else is ready." as he said this, he grabbed inside his pouch full of the ball bearings 'airi has always been faster than me I wouldn't doubt she has trained and honed her speed in these past six months I have to be ready it can happen at any moment. Hanabi isn't as fast, but her swordplay is phenomenal. I'm scared even to let her get in range to use her blades; I have to keep my distance for a bit; I can't handle them both; They're strong . " he threw the ball bearing around him, trying to disguise it from the others view, but he knew he might not be successful in hiding it. However, the knowledge of them still being around him made him feel determined to give it his all. As he waited for the girls to get ready, he grabbed a ciggie from his pack that he had just bought, and he put in his flint fragment, using it to light the ciggie as he smoked it.

CP Total: 110
    item cooldown: ciggie cooldown three duration 4 +1 advantage to perception
    perception stat: D (D+) boosted
    Items list:

Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:22 pm

Hanabi placed a hand on her hip, smiling to Taco before her gaze went to Tengoku, hearing the rules out. Of course, no killing or anything, especially no severe damages to others. Her eyes lowered to the ground, wondering how anyone would be able to do that to their teammates, let alone her cause severe damage no matter what. Hanabi went about 10 meters out, across from Taco, making a second point, almost forming a triangle. The last point would be Airi if she chose to follow out. “Alright, I guess we can do this..” Hanabi’s eyebrows furrowed a bit, worried of the outcome. She didn’t want to lose horribly but she also didn’t think she could win. Her clone stood in front of her, acting cocky as it placed both of their hands on their his, giving a toothy smile. While the clone did this, Hanabi made a hand seal at B rank coord, hitting her sword at the same time to grab it, making the bell jingle loudly. ‘Nice.’ Assuming Airi would be able to see it, she wasn’t so much worried about it as the damage it would do if they were to get hit by it. “Ready whenever you are!” She performed a few handseals again, a large ember wolf shooting out from the ground and coming to Hanabi’s side, ready to defend. She had two defenses that were able to take hits in place of her. Grabbing her sword, Bankai, from her back and swung it firmly, getting a good grip on it. She gave a cocky smile just as her clone did with her determined eyes that once scared the others.

The fight began now.

CP: 110
    Used: 26
    New: 84 (reeeee)

Jutsu’s Used:

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:58 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    30 per post
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    The rules were short and simple. Don't kill your friends and if something seemed extremely dangerous, a shadow clone of Tengoku's will jump in and stop it, causing the fight to stop for that person that Tengoku had to shield. Easy enough. Her eyes turned towards Taco for a moment as he walked out 10 meters away from them. "No, just us for now was enough," she mentioned before she continued to track him with her eyes. She listened to the words spoken by Taco, hearing him say 'We can begin when everyone is ready' he said. Directly after he said that, Airi leaned forward and sprinted towards him, appearing to completely disappear as soon as she began to accelerate, reaching him in 0.06 seconds as she thrust her palm directly into his solarplexus as he reached into his pouch. Her palm was filled with chakra as she injected a horrific amount of chakra directly into him, causing him to be stunned (Palm Bottom - A Rank).

After stunning Taco, she quickly performed the Tiger Seal to create a Shadow Clone positioned directly behind him before her Shadow Clone and her began to perform a series of palm strikes upon Taco, targeting separate tenketsu points. While he was stunned, her and her shadow clone began to overwhelm Taco's body as the two of them started to dance and poke him with her fingers upon his Tenketsu Points. After her and her clone finished performing 64 strikes each, she would be able to seal 128 Tenketsu Points, leaving Taco rag-dolled from having more than enough of his chakra damaged.

Current Stuff:

Action Summary:

Actions Used:

Maintains:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:45 pm

Tengoku would cross his arms and watch. His eyes tracking everything easily. He didn't move for now but he was sure about one thing. The other two were starting on the defensive. It appeared that they all sensed something different about Airi. She was driven to be something more. The others had grown of course but there was a calm about her. Their senses were sharp of course. Even he knew she wasn't the same person as before. Still Hanabi would go on the defensive harder than Taco had. Placing numbers in her favor and showing a new level of mastery with her katon. He would mark all three of them down a notch however for not preparing a substitution before hand. Two of them had time to at least having arrived earlier than their opponent. They hadn't utilized that time well it seemed. Still this would be an interesting match to observe.

However his eyes shifted to focus on Airi. She was pushing from the jump. However the chakra consumption she had utilizing was less than it should be. Somehow she was not spending chakra as one normally would. Still she had rushed Taco and ignored Hanabi entirely. Intent to finish off one of them from the gate. Her speed was immense but she had tunnel vision. Confidence maybe? If her attack landed Taco would be stunned for her combos....but what would Hanabi do? His eyes shifted to the Uchiha. Her chakra was plummeting already with the clone and the summon. She couldn't afford to simply stand by and maintain. As fast as Airi was there was still only ten meters between her and her opponent and a lengthy combo. Hanabi could wait to see if Taco was eliminated and stay out of it....if she was confident in taking Airi on alone....It would be interesting to see how this went down. Though if she wanted to she had the two opponents grouped up enough to hit them both. Fighting more than one person likely wasn't Airi's focus. She was designed to fight the head honcho in one on one. Though bypassing Tacos endurance and regeneration was a clever move.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:09 pm

As Taco got himself in a stance, Hanabi quickly made her hand seals, firing up her wings that sprouted on her back, little ambers falling to the ground. She felt lighter like this and she smiled to Airi and Taco. “Indeed.” Just before Airi took off, Hanabi grabbed her sword from her back, Bankai, placing it in her mouth and going for her other two swords and holding them in her hands. She lifts off the ground, going forward at B+ speeds, Airi getting to Taco first, allowing her to stun and attack, quicker than her eyes could keep up. ‘Even my sharingan can’t keep up..’ She clenched down on the hilt of the sword, readying her attack, her clone and wolf following behind (-1 speed to the wolf to continue hunting. So C speed), going towards Airi even though Hanabi knew it wouldn’t keep up. The clone however, placed their hands together, signing at B coord, creating an Ember dragon to go after Airi, slowly closing in on her and Taco. Now three people were on Airi, Hanabi knew she wouldn’t win this. Airi was too fast and she couldn’t keep up. Though she did give it her all. The dragon lunged toward Airi, as well as the wolf lunging once getting close enough. Hanabi herself would attack no matter how Airi came at her, slicing her blades forward if Airi were to get near at A coordination, ducking low and slashing against Airi’s ankles. This would leave Hanabi sliding passed, and regaining her stance with her cold eyes. Three attacks simultaneously. If this worked, all attacks would’ve lined up with each other perfectly.

Genjutsu Countdown 1/2

Chakra: 84
    Used: 8.2 (Upkeep on wolf, activation for wild hunt, sharingan.)
    New: 75.8

Hanabi’s Perception is now C++

Clone Chakra: 11
    Used: 10
    Remaining: 1

Jutsu’s used:

Clones Techs:

Hanabi’s Techs Used:

OOC Permission to skip Taco

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:54 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    30 per post
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    While she was in the middle of dispatching Taco, she noticed Hanabi quickly maneuvering towards her. She was in the middle of her 64 Palms, noticing Hanabi closing in the gap closer. She had sorta figured this was going to happen while she remained way too focused on Taco. Without hesitation, she performed a single handseal, the half-tiger seal, to completely blink away backwards and to the left at about a 45 degree angle about 20 meters using the Body Flicker technique. Hopefully, this would put her out of range from any terrifying jutsu that Hanabi would want to perform. The clone had remained behind and waited for Hanabi and her clone to get within range (10 meters) before pushing a single palm forward, releasing a wave of energy in the form of a Mountain Breaker technique, hoping to hit both Hanabi and her clone to push them back. After performing this technique, however, the dragon would completely devour the clone, causing it to immolate before instantly poofing.

Directly after 20 meters, she dropped the Half-Tiger Handseal. Her chakra was starting to go out of whack and feel completely out of control, as if losing it's grip upon reality. At least, that was what she saw with the Byakugan. Figuring this was a Genjutsu, she instantly went directly into the Tiger Handseal to disrupt the foreign chakra that was wreaking havoc upon her body and mind. The Tiger Handseal was the Genjutsu Kai technique. Sneaky girl. She had originally thought nothing of the sound of a bell ringing, but now she knew that that was a pre-cursor to a genjutsu. After quickly cancelling the Genjutsu, she ran backwards an additional 30 meters before performing a short series of 4 handseals before placing her hands upon her hips and thrust her palms forward, causing a streak of pure white electricity to surge from her palms. A thick white bolt of electricity, measuring at about a meter in diameter, started to quickly rush towards Hanabi. "Don't let this hit her, Lord Hokage!" she shouted out. She had held back the power of the jutsu so it wouldn't actually kill Hanabi. That's the last thing she wanted was to kill the person she considered her best friend.

Current Stuff:

Action Summary:

Maintains:

Actions Used:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:58 pm

Tengoku would let his clone collect Taco as it hauled him over the clones shoulder and moved forty meters away from the battle. Discarding him upon the sidelines and standing between him and the fight. The poor showing was unfortunate but it meant that Taco likely wasn't ready for a promotion to chunnin any time soon. Airi had surpassed genin some time back and the difference was showing. He was out within seconds and now only Hanabi and Airi remained. Hanabi was plowing through chakra to keep up but she was at least. It showed the two of them had strived for greatness. However Airi was holding the advantage. She was confident in her movements at least though something about that confidence was likely a little prideful. She didn't appear to be taking Hanabi as seriously as she should. Even shouting an insinuation that Tengoku should pull her from the fight too over that wave attack. However he could tell she reduced its effectiveness. Did her attack on Taco show her she was incomparable to her team? Some part of him was rooting for Hanabi to accomplish countering it or dodging it. She had the distance and capabilities to do so.

Still if it did reach her and Hanabi wasn't able to even reduce its effectiveness Tengoku would counter it with an A rank jutsu of his own. A streak of lightning slamming into it from the side after it made impact and diverting the follow through. Stopping the fight effectively. However if not and Hanabi was able to react to it on some reasonable level he would remain where he was with his arms crossed. Those black and gold eyes shifting to Airi as if suggesting she underestimated her opponent. That much distance at the speed Hanabi was swinging at however....he would at least wait and see what happened. No more than some bruises and scrapes at this point. A surge of energy at his core would bring the hairs on the back of his neck up. He wanted to fight too...but there was an order to things. A purpose to them. The victor here would fight him...not right now but in due time. Idly he would roll his jaw as he felt he had been clenching a little too much. Taco needed to improve but these two had shown great promise. All that prep and this is what he had come to see.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:51 pm

Hanabi looked to Airi as she backed away from Hanabi, her wolf and clone going forward. As Airi made some hand seals, the clone sacrificed itself to take the initial hit of this defensive jutsu, making Hanabi jump back a quick 5 meters. The clone exploded, flames burning everything 5m around them. As the clone exploded, the wolf moved to the side, going around the clone, hopefully not being seen from the explosion of the clone. As the clone exploded, she looked to Airi, it’s face dissolving last, a mere smirk left behind, burning into amber. Hanabi gripped her swords once more, this cold demeanor overcoming her. Once Airi began performing handseals, Hanabi used the same attack as before, launching herself towards Airi, again at B(+?) speeds. The attack leaving just around the same time, if not a little after or before. Just before the attack came to Hanabi, she ducked down, meeting in the middle, her hair that followed behind her getting singed just a bit. Her eyes looked up at this pure light of Raiton, a shimmer appearing in her eyes. Everything felt like it was in slow motion, her reaction, movement, everything. Her eyes slowly closed, her head looking down at Airi, reopening them, the area around her, including herself picking back up into real time, her swords crossed against her chest. Using one sword to lunge at her legs just before she could try and spin, aiming to hit her ankles or calves. Using this time, Hanabi risked herself, sliding to a stop and immediately getting up and using her free hand to make a fist, uppercutting Airi, using the basics that Airi had taught her. A sheepish grin crept across her face, her pupils dilated. If this were to hit, things would appear slow for a moment before returning back to normal. Once Airi would get hit, Hanabi would back up and release her Phoenix Wings, panting, her legs giving out. Sweat dripped down her face, her hair messy, a eye closed from wincing from exhaustion. This was it. She couldn’t do much anymore. Won or lost, she tried her best. Hanabi fell back, trying to catch her breath, her chest moving up and down frantically. So… Tired… The wolf however made this attempt to get behind Airi. Regardless if the attack hit or not, the wolf would attack Airi from behind if Hanabi’s own attack didn’t hit. If Hanabi’s attack DID hit, the wolf would end up catching Airi from hitting the ground, the flames dying down into a warm embrace. The wolf would begin to lie down with Airi on it, it’s body slowly fading into sparks.

Chakra: 75.8
    Used: 9.2 (wild hunt, upkeep on wolf, sharingan, Phoenix wings upkeep)
    New: 66.6

Techs;

The wild hunt (above)
    Phoenix Wings upkeep (I didn’t post the tech before but here it is. I did take it from usage tho. So I did count to it)

Phoenix Wings V.2:

Airi didn’t specify where She shot at hanabi, so I used that to make it so it Aimed near her face, allowing her to duck while using Phoenix wings as a boost in speed. Seeing as it’s B speeds, they would be matched in some way but hanabi being slightly faster. By the time hanabi would reach Airi and use her punch, the beam would either be close to done or be done entirely.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:00 am

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    30 per post
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    anime-punch.gif

A single punch was delivered to Airi's jaw before...

'Yup, that's me. You were probably wondering how I got myself into this situation. Well, it all started about half a second ago when I shot a bolt of electricity out and got vagued.'

Moments before...
    Airi unclasped her hands as the blast was sent out, seeing that Tengoku had seen through her bluff, as her beam just blew passed Hanabi's head as she took off after the bolt of lightning was shot out towards her. She was starting to get a bit frustrated, only having half a second to react. Holding back because she didn't want to hurt Hanabi was starting to handicap her. Annoyance and anger started to build up within her. She had gained a bit more control over her fiery red emotions, but seeing action after action failing was starting to wear her thin. Hanabi attempted to spin at her ankles. Having already seen this, she looked down and raised her left leg up. Predictable and not that difficult to dodge. But what came next WASN'T predictable and completely caught her off-guard. Then suddenly, a single punch was delivered to Airi's jaw.

This caused her head to cock back in a whip-lashed movement, causing her to slide back a couple meters. She ended up biting her lower lip, causing blood to be drawn from her. Uprighting her head, she turned to look towards Hanabi with eyes turning blood red. There was exhaustion upon Hanabi's face. While she was getting angered and annoyed at this fight, a small part of her was thrilled and excited. She didn't expect this from Hanabi and she probably didn't expect herself to be capable of this either. Once she regained her composure, she started forming a long series of handseals (0.7 seconds) before Airi momentarily flashes a bright light before holding her hands directly out before swirling electrical energy started to eject from her in a spinning sphere around her. This time, she wouldn't hold back as the spinning sphere traveled at 100 meters per second up to a 55 meter radius around here (0.55 seconds) causing destruction to any structure that wasn't meant to withstand such a powerful, spiraling blast of electricity.

Current Stuff:

Action Summary:

Maintains:

Actions Used:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:32 pm

Tengoku was impressed with the two of them. After all they had grown significantly. The beam of raiton energy would surge forward and Hanabi would evade it by going under it. Its path carrying along as it surged through the ground and slammed into to wall. Leaving a singe mark and sparks dying out in its path. It was an impressive technique though it could stand to be a little wider. Still for the control needed for a beam technique there were very few people in the village who could match Airi there. Still Hanabi charged forward. Unrestrained by fear as she challenged Airi. The Uchiha and Hyuga before him were truly impressive clans. He could feel the power surging forward but also tell how drained Hanabi was. Even as her blow landed and sent Airi skidding backwards it wasn't enough to finish it. His eyes shifted to the wolf and waited for it to land the second strike. However it too would simply fade. Perhaps Hanabi couldn't maintain it anymore? Or she thought the punch would be enough. Either way she was clearly done as she collapsed there. Her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. A moment of pride for both of them washing over him.

Quietly his attention would turn to Airi as she seemed to take the blow personally. A challenge issued in her mind as she began to gather up chakra again. Whatever this was going to be Hanabi was too physically exhausted to do anything this time. He would step forward as the technique began. A flash of movement as he as between them now. Electricity arced along his hands as he faced the sheer destruction wave head on. He didn't have chakra reduction equipment so this took him a bit more but he would counter it all the same. Without any hand seals his hand would raise and push against the wall of raiton rushing them. His own raiton surging against it as the wall seemed to bend and then shatter as his own technique sputtered out. He had simply raised one hand and pushed back against it. The equal techniques canceling each other out as the residual static flew through the area. Causing the lights to flicker. Steam rising off his hand from the interaction but no apparent damage to him. His eyes were stern as they looked to Airi.

"I think its safe to call it here don't you? Unless you thought Hanabi collapsed on the ground was capable of handling that technique. Or perhaps my safety net gave you the confidence to try and kill your team mate knowing I would have to step in?"

Jutsu used:

Stats:

Current attunement -

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:19 pm

Hanabi, lying on the ground, not realizing how much it made Airi mad, panted trying to catch her breath without a worry in the world. Sparks began sounding around them, forming at the palm of Airi’s hand and shooting outward to Hanabi. Before Hanabi could react, the Hokage had stepped in and taken the blast full on. As it made contact, Hanabi’s hair flew back, her eyes squinting from the surreal power that Tengoku had taken in, leaving only bruised char on his hand and smoke steaming off.

Hanabi was definitely terrified of Airi by now. While Tengoku spoke to Airi, Hanabi brought herself up, struggling a bit, low on chakra and what not. She didn’t feel like fighting anymore and she was honestly surprised she lasted this long. “I-It’s okay L-Lord Hokage…” She gave a weak smile. Hanabi was bruised up herself, mainly from the debris of each hit. “It shows she has power to overcome things if she has to. Right?” She gave a wink to Airi, hoping she’d play along to reduce any punishment given to her if she were to receive one. “Airi wins this battle. I thank you for it.” She gave a small bow to Airi, slowly falling over but catching her own self. “I think it’s time for me to go take a nap…” Hanabi yawned, wiping any tears that came with it, beginning to pick up her swords and walk towards the benches with as much energy as she could.

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:33 pm

omaInC7.png
    EXP GAINED
    30 per post
    EXP TOTAL
    CHAKRA
    Tengoku quickly deflected the attack and quickly called off the fight causing Airi to fall to her knees. Sweat pooled from her face and the rest of her body and she attempted to regain her breath from the fight she just did. She did realize her error to quickly end the fight and some of the lengths she would've went to in order to do it. Her heart beat against her ribs like a hammer to a nail, causing her to lean forward a bit as the red aura of Greater Accretion vanished with a quick puff of air, and her eyes to slowly transition back to their crystal blue color. Tengoku didn't have to grill her about almost potentially killing her teammate, she knew well enough that she almost did that and a part of her was sickened at the prospect of almost potentially killing the one that she would consider to be her best friend. She choked down nausea kicking in, letting a bit of drool appear at the corner of her lips. wiping it off with the back of her hand, she turned to look up towards Tengoku. "Thank you for stepping in. I don't know what came over me," she said as she looked up to Hanabi being supportive and the thought of almost killing her just made Airi even more sick to her stomach. Choking it down, she smiled in return. "Your genjutsu is terrifying," she said with a weak smile.

"Hanabi, wait. I have something for you before you rush off," she said, slowly getting up to her feet. She didn't bring it with her, the pieces of armor she had crafted. However, she walked over to Hanabi and wrapped her arms around her. "I wasn't trying to hurt you. I just got caught up in the moment and whatever. I'm sorry," she whispered to her briefly before releasing the hug and smiled at her. "Anyway, I do have something I want to give to you and Taco here later," she said with watery eyes, glistening like a glass marble for a moment while giving Hanabi a big radiant smile. She wiped her eyes, drawing a tear from each before giving Hanabi a big grin. "When you get stronger, we should have a rematch. Just you and me, okay," she said before nudging Hanabi's shoulder before turning to look towards the Hokage and stood at attention, fully expected to get dressed-down for her reckless behavior. A thought appeared in her head as she turned her head up towards Tengoku for a brief moment. "How is Taco? Is he doing alright?" she asked, still worried if she had hurt him or not. She truly hoped she didn't greatly injure him in the fight.

Current Stuff:

Action Summary:

Maintains:

Actions Used:

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm

Tengoku would let the girls speak to each other a moment. He would arrange to have the memorial sword sent to Airi later but for now he simply watched quietly. Letting their friendship build as he watched quietly. The fight was over so his clones would disperse after a moment. There wasn't the air of violence left anymore. Not with Taco unconscious on the ground. Still he would glance at the circle of wiped out floor. A spinning technique of destruction like that wasn't easy to avoid. Mostly having to be countered. She had demonstrated exceptional taijutsu and Ninjutsu skills. As well as an affinity for raiton. Still he would glance to each of them a moment as they reconciled after the spar. It was important to maintain friendships after these things. Getting punched in the jaw or almost being killed usually put a damper on friendship. If they could overcome that they would be stronger for it. However Airi was on another level. Hanabi had competed but it had wiped out her chakra in the process. So Tengoku would walk over to the two of them. Letting Taco rest where he lay for the time being. Speaking to them both.

"Very good. You both learned where you currently stand and where you need to improve from here. As far as skill tests go... Hanabi you are sitting around the level of chunnin now. Once you finish your ten missions I will consider this your skills test for a promotion. You have room to grow but your style is chakra heavy. Airi on the other hand is using chakra reduced techniques. Perhaps see how she does that and utilize it. As well as growing your chakra pool. Also when you gain the advantage on an attack follow through instead of backing off. Had you laid into her from behind with the wolf when your blow connected and attacked her front Airi may have lost. Airi, You have a tendency to get angry during fights. Goaded into poor choices and reacting without thought. That said your skills are around special jounin. Assuming all ten missions are finished for you than you will be promoted as well. When you are ready to do the trial for Jounin you can spar myself or accomplish something else of note. Both of you may learn any one exclusive of the villages you wish....however Airi you will learn one of my techniques. Pick between Ninjutsu or Taijutsu."

With that Tengoku would seem to split off once more. A puff of smoke and he had an identical him standing next to him. Motionless and waiting for further instruction. If Airi chose taijutsu he would remain where he was since it would be a touch attack. If she chose raiton he would head out about forty meters. He was aware he was the demonstration sacrificial dummy but he didn't seem to mind. He was a clone with a short life after all. And teaching students was important for a Hokage.

Stats:

Current attunement -

Hanabi Uchiha
    Hanabi Uchiha
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Character File

Post by Hanabi Uchiha Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:59 pm

As Hanabi felt arms wrap around her from someone a bit shorter than her, she could only imagine it was Airi. She went to go say something but Airi began speaking first, chuckling at Airi’s apology. “It’s okay. It was a spar. But you’re Jutsu’s are quite terrifying yourself.” Her hand patted Airi’s hand, whispering back. “I was really trying to not to hurt you so I apologize for the punch.” She began chuckling and lifted Airi’s hands from Hana and turned around. Her Amber eyes met with Airi’s blue ones and she gave her a big smile. “Yeah! Feel free to give it to me when we hang out, Kay?” She gave a cheesy smile and glanced over to Tengoku. Where he had something to say, Hanabi listened to him carefully, her eyes lighting up as she was given the opportunity to learn an exclusive. She gave a respectful bow with a wince as she went fully down. She moved back up and thanked Tengoku, agreeing to the 10 mission requirement. “I’m going to head home before I pass out here… I’m a bit winded. I’ll see you sometime soon Airi. And Hokage, sir.. I’ll look over and see what fits me best. Thank you again.” She moved her head slightly down for a subtle bow and she went off to her home with an occasional “ow..” here and there.

[exit thread ~fin. Thanks for the fight!]

Experience: 
    Total - 4798
    unused exp - 8

Stats:

Current attunement -
    Airi Ohara
    Airi Ohara
    Hokage
    Hokage
    Bug Zapper

Character File

Post by Airi Ohara Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:34 am

Chakra: 125.5
    / 320
    Per Post: 30
    Total EXP: 240 
    An Uchiha, Senju, and a Hyuuga step into a fight...
    She smiled and nodded to Hanabi. A warm smile that friends would give to one another. "Oh, it didn't hurt much. You're fine," she said sticking her tongue out towards her for a moment before the hug was soon released heralding Hanabi's exit from the training area. She looked haggard and the sweat dripping from her skin was a great indicator that Hanabi had gone all-out. She gave another nod in agreement to give the piece of armor to Hanabi before letting her go. She took a few steps back as Tengoku approached and just watched and listened to what her sensei and her Hokage had to say to her. There were lessons to learn, probably about her anger. She had learned how to handle it a bit better, capable of muting it at the start of a fight. She required fights to quickly end before her nerves got the best of her, making her completely lose her composure -- something that might be detrimental to her or her party if she wasn't capable of mastering control over her emotions.

She had to compose herself while the Hokage was talking to her or someone in a leadership capacity. She wanted to celebrate Hanabi's potential rank-up to Chuunin and she got a big grin cross her face, happy to hear about her promotion. She narrowed her eyes and nodded her head. Yes, if she was assaulted from the rear, she may have instantly lost. Though, that genjutsu had her concerned. She had never actually seen her body being racked by Genjutsu, so it took a moment to actually identify what her chakra looked like while being affected by a Genjutsu. Now that she had that information, she wouldn't forget it. And here it came. Yup, the talk about her anger and frustration. She slouched her shoulders at the mention of it and she just nodded her way through the entire bit. Her ears perked up when she heard her skills were around a Special Jonin's level of strength. Her smile grew large and she beamed with pride.

She nodded her head. "Yes, Lord Hokage. I've accomplished, uh 15?" she asked, almost uncertain of the specific number, but it was definitely over 10. She recoiled, however, when she was told that there would be a Jonin trial which required her to spar Tengoku and her face grew flush with the idea of having to fight the Hokage. She was confident in her abilities, but she was horrified of the prospect of fighting against Tengoku. Her body began to shake a bit out of nerves and her voice wiggled and jiggle. "I-I-I'd probably need a couple weeks before I could even c-co-consider that, L-Lo-Lord Hokage... heh, heh," she said, finishing off with a bit of nervous laughter. She was then given a choice.

"Ninjutsu," she said confidently. It was at this time that Hanabi had left. She wanted to say goodbye to her, but she had to try to remain professional with Tengoku. Clearing her throat, she made an attempt to regain her composure, steeling herself and trying to sound and appear more confident. Tengoku was, after all, willing to teach Airi one of his techniques. Her eyes turned to look towards the shadow clone and then realized she was given permission to a village exclusive. She would learn Rasengan, yes, a jutsu she had heard a little bit about. She watched on as the Shadow Clone marched off about 40 meters. She turned her eyes between Tengoku and the clone and continued to go back and forth between the two.

template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0

*Con + from Lifestyle

[Tracker] [Update]
    Tengoku
    Tengoku
    Leaf Jounin
    Leaf Jounin
    Bug Zapper

Post by Tengoku Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:10 pm

Tengoku would shift his eyes to the way Hanabi left. Watching her virtually limp her way back home. She was exhausted to an extreme level and he understood why. Just keeping up with Airi would be a chore for most. Still she would improve in time. With Kimiko back in town she would likely find a mentor experienced in battle. After all this training most of them had never been on a battlefield. Tengoku had never faced worse than bandits himself. For all his power he had never fought to the death against someone who could match him. He imagined Airi was the same. However with strength unsurpassed gave time for creativity. To make more interesting and expansive techniques. He knew Airi was very skilled in that regard. He even wondered if teaching her this technique would even garner her interest. Still he would smile as she said Ninjutsu. His eyes shifting back to her as she stood at attention. She was eager to learn one of his techniques all the same. Quietly he would begin. Serpent, Dragon, Bird, Tiger. These hand seals were formed purposefully slow. Achingly slow. However he would ball his hands together as light would begin to form in arcs of electricity between his palms. Gradually forming a shining ball as he spoke.

"This jutsu of mine...it takes a little time to prepare but if you can manage to pull it off...the field becomes yours. Make no mistake the power and damage this jutsu can inflict likely means death for whoever is caught in it. And anyone within your domain....is at your mercy. So you must know when to give mercy Airi....when to spare a life."

With that he would open his hands and let the ball launch straight up into the sky. Thirty meters it flew in an instant at S rank speeds. Once it reached thirty meters it would stop and burst outwards. Spreading from directly above them in storm clouds filling the room for three hundred meters. Lightning crackling above them as Tengoku calmly looked up at it. Beyond the power of it the sight was beautiful. Standing so close to a thunderstorm that one could almost feel the waiting rain. Hear the rumble of life within it. The light within the grey clouds so close one could almost touch it....and yet in a way it was peaceful. No wind stirred up....no change in temperature or rain. The calm before the storm.

However as with most beautiful things in this world the danger lurking beneath could not long be ignored. Tengoku would nod his head to get Airi's attention at the clone in the distance. So far away and yet the clone would close its eyes. Even if it was a clone...it was terrifying to watch death coming. The real Tengoku would lift his hand and idly point at his clone. The moment he did light would flood the area as a bolt launched from the clouds at S rank speed thirty meters from directly above the clone. Incinerating him in a single flash. No puff of smoke needed for there was nothing that remained. With that Tengoku would lower his hand as he would explain further.

"This technique is called wrath of the heavens. It takes a few seconds to charge but once it is launched...that storm cloud remains for as long as I keep a connection to it. Whenever I point at something a bolt will drop down from directly above them roughly thirty meters. Anyone caught in this will likely die....it would incinerate me if I took it head on without a defense."

Jutsu:

Stats:

Current attunement -

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:57 am