Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Shoppin' for Fun [Open]

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

Shoppin' for Fun [Open] Empty Shoppin' for Fun [Open]

Post by Sakata Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:49 am

Simon's morning was one that was certainly rewarding. Not only was Christmas nearby, but he'd been enjoying the occasional talk he heard about himself; even his moniker had gotten around. He paces through the main streets of Kumogakure no Sato, his hand coiled around a plastic bag containing that mystery metal that Santa had dropped prior to vanishing.

Today Simon was wearing a black long sleeve with Kumogakure's symbol printed upon the front in white, with a yellow thunderbolt passing through it beneath. Along with that, he had on a pair of dark, navy blue jeans, and white, normal shoes. Since he'd found some freetime on his hands after almost immediately handling that paperwork for what went down at the gates, the Kageyama decided he'd do some shopping. And the first thing on the to-do list was to find a place that would take the material, and make something out of it.

"I could either go for something more on the 'hey I'm protected and I'm wealthy' side, or the 'I'll punch your nose in with my fancy gloves, dahaha!' look. Options options..." In summary, he was debating between buying some gloves, possibly chakra-infusing ones, or just a really well-fashioned cloak. Eitherway, he wanted to leave the marketplace looking good. Of course, though, he wasn't having much luck, though. Literally no one had ever seen the odd material before.

So it isn't long before he's walking out of a clothing store, carrying a bag full of just straight... yellow. The color practically bled through the plastic bag, for god's sake.

He just paced along for now, pondering if he'd see familiar faces as he ambled along one of the main streets in a fairly commercial district of Kumogakure.

Sakata
    Sakata

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

Shoppin' for Fun [Open] Empty Re: Shoppin' for Fun [Open]

Post by Sakata Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Simon's trip was short-lived. He was fortunate enough to not be caught ambling about by a familiar face. His left hand contained a bag of an assortment of blatantly-neon yellow clothing bleeding through the plastic they were stuffed in, along with another bag secured around the wrist, containing the clunky, mysterious metal he'd received from the mythical representative of Christmas.

The blodne lifts his other hand up, tucking it away into his pocket and searching in it. After some search, he removes a jawbreaker from his pocket, popping it into his mouth and rolling it about as he made way out of the district, glancing about. Despite the various scents of food, between barbecue pulled pork oozing from stand-like shops, and sweets like dango drawing his sense of smell in, he kept moving.

"Only a matter of time 'fore the... hmm, sit-in Sandaime now, right? Yeah.. only a matter of time before she books it from that seat too. Who's the next out of the dozens of upcoming candidates for five minutes of fame?" He chortles with a dry and sarcastic tone, continuing to leave the district.

"It's like that seat is cursed."

(exit)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 am