Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Anonymous

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE]) Empty A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:59 pm

OOC Note: The missions listed in the spoiler given below will be done herein in the order listed:

Spoiler:

It had been a while since Nikola's latest adventures. The first of these had come in the form of his encounter with the squad and sensei he had been finally assigned to as a budding Genin student while the second involved him putting himself through yet another training training session, or field testing as he liked to call it, at the Grand Konoha Training Facility which was the best place for such activities. Since then, Nikola had once again gotten back to his usual daily routine of assisting his parents with their business ventures, accompanying them to various high society events and mingling with the other attendees of said events, and of course, his ongoing and ever-burgeoning mad science research, both of the generic sort and also more specifically of the ninja arts variety, with the latter being focused especially on the study of ever more efficient means of commanding and directing the Aburame insects dwelling inside him as well as the study of how to improve this entomological arsenal for his benefit and for that of his Aburame clan in general

Hmm...a mission notice, eh? I suppose it is that time already for me...so no sense in delaying this any longer...not to mention, I am running low on research funds, so this will be a good way to acquire them...while also field testing my ideas on modifications of my insect usage as well, two birds with one stone, as the saying goes...

Nikola mused thus silently as he stirred from beneath the veritable mountain of research notes that were current piled up high in his residence/research lab in the Aburame clan compound on this particular day. After managing to drag himself out, he rose to his feet and proceeded to review the mission notice he had discerned laying on the desk in his residence

Hmm...someone from the clan, perhaps my parents even, probably came in while I was asleep to hand over the mission notice and upon seeing me asleep, laid it here and left...oh well, let me see now...advertising assistance for one of the shops in the village and then it is off to the postal service facility to assist them in their deliveries, eh? These sound simple enough to accomplish in a single sitting...

Musing thus silently further, Nikola readied himself in his usual work attire, this being specifically comprised of his standard researcher's outfit and with his various pieces of ninja gear equipped to various strategically chosen areas on his person. Then, after informing his family's support staff of his potential whereabouts and intended destinations for the day, he set out to meet the first of the mission clients so that he could commence the day's planned mission series in earnest.

OOC:

Nikola's Appearance:

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE]) HxereVw

(1)

Last edited by Nikola E. Aburame on Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE]) Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:55 pm

It took Nikola quite a while to navigate through the supremely busy streets of Konoha now he was heading to his destination, aka the shop and owner therein who had requested assistance from the Konoha ninja army to serve as advertisement gophers.

Hmm...now where is this shop, I wonder? According to the map, it should be located on this particular street I am on currently...

Nikola mused silently while looking about for said shop and weaving his way around all the various passersby as he made his way forward. After a while of searching, he felt his insects buzzing, which was a sign that they had detected what he had assigned them to, namely, the presence of the shop's owner whom he could now see waving him over while calling out

"Oi!! Over here!!! Are you the ninja who I was told would be coming over to help me out with getting my shop's name into the public eye?"

So, Nikola hurried forth and soon reached the shop with the owner standing outside it and upon reaching there, he remarked

"Indeed, I am, ma'am. Now then, shall we get down to business, and start the mission? Or do you have some additional details to give me before I begin helping you?"

Nikola asked the shop owner this and to that, she nodded while bringing out a giant stack of flyers while remarking

"No, all I needed to be done was given in the mission request. So, whenever you are ready to begin, feel free to get going on this, sir. Though...should a chunin or jonin like yourself really be handling such menial tasks? I was under the impression that these types of missions were almost always given to genin..."

Nikola sighed as he heard that tired old question that seemingly everyone had been asking him ever since he had joined the Konoha ninja army, namely, the one about him being a chunin or jonin and why he was doing such menial missions since he looked and was too old to be a normal Genin. Still, he explained regardless of how exasperated he was with answering this same question yet again

"With all due respect, ma'am, I AM only a mere genin...it just so happens that I entered the Academy much later than usual due to having been busy with non-ninja education forms before my stint at the Academy. Now then, if you will excuse me, I need to go get started on passing out and posting up these flyers for you."

With that, Nikola excused himself in short order with his usual seemingly natural and cordial, but really well-practiced businessman's smile on his face since he did not want his true nature to show itself to his client and then left the shop to head out onto the streets to begin the mission. From then till he finished working his way through the giant stack of flyers the shop owner had given him to pass out and put up, as the case may be, a full half of the day had elapsed, but he managed to complete this particular mission in the end thanks to the invaluable assistance he had received from his insect minions which had flown all around town in small swarms, carrying the flyers to their intended recipients or to those places where Nikola could not physically reach to post up the flyers he had with him

At last...I am finally finished with this mission...egads, that was more taxing on me than I could have imagined...and for a mere D-rank mission too...oh well, time to go report back to that shop owner and collect my proof of mission completion from her...

Nikola mused silently as he panted lightly from the stress that these exertions had put on his body while taking a break to catch his breath and recompose himself and to let his insects which had also worked just as hard alongside him all day to rest and recover as well. It took him a good 10 minutes to recover to the point where he could make the trek back to the shop which he had been so busy relentlessly representing out around town for the better part of the day, but eventually, he did make it back to said shop and when the owner saw him, she smiled in relief and thanked him for sticking around long enough to complete the mission

"Ah, there you are, thank you so much for helping me out today. I would have done it myself but then, I would have had to close up my shop since I am the only one here to run it. Here is your mission completion proof with my signature on it so you can submit it to collect your payment from our Hokage's office for this mission. Please do come by sometime to taste test our products if you want to, sir, and please do let your friends and family know about us as well! Take care now!"

To that, Nikola nodded in affirmation and then, he remarked with the same convincingly genuine businessman's smile from earlier

"Of course, ma'am, it was my pleasure and honor to assist you with your advertisement errand, and thank you for the invitation as well. I shall be sure to let my friends and family know about your shop and will recommend that they visit it too."

With that, Nikola fell silent and his conversation with the shop owner ended, after which point, he  pocketed the mission completion document with the client's signature on it and headed off to the next client's base of operations, namely the Konoha Postal Service Department.

OOC:

(2)
    Anonymous

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE]) Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 4 (NIKOLA, SOLO [COMPLETE])

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:33 pm

It took Nikola quite a while once again, this time to navigate through the supremely busy streets of Konoha now he was heading to his destination, aka the Konoha Postal Service HQ and the chief therein therein who had requested assistance from the Konoha ninja army to serve as postal delivery gophers

Hmm...now where is this Postal Service HQ, I wonder? According to the map, it should be located on this particular street I am on currently...

Nikola mused silently while looking about for said destination and weaving his way around all the various passersby as he made his way forward. After a while of searching, he felt his insects buzzing, which was a sign that they had detected what he had assigned them to, namely, the presence of the Postal Service HQ's chief whom he could now see waving him over while calling out

"Oi!! Over here!!! Are you the ninja who I was told would be coming over to help me and my underlings out with getting our postal deliveries done today?"

So, Nikola hurried forth and soon reached the Postal Service HQ with the chief standing outside it and upon reaching there, he remarked

"Indeed, I am, sir. Now then, shall we get down to business, and start the mission? Or do you have some additional details to give me before I begin helping you?"

Nikola asked the Postal Service HQ's chief this and to that, he nodded while bringing out a giant bag which was full of postal deliveries of various types while remarking

"No, all I needed to be done was given in the mission request. So, whenever you are ready to begin, feel free to get going on this, sir. Though...should a chunin or jonin like yourself really be handling such menial tasks? I was under the impression that these types of missions were almost always given to genin..."

Nikola sighed once again as he heard that tired old question which seemingly everyone had been asking him ever since he had joined the Konoha ninja army, namely, the usual one about him being a chunin or jonin and why he was doing such menial missions since he looked and was too old to be a normal Genin, only this time it was the chief of the Konoha Postal Service HQ and not some shop owner. Still, he explained once again regardless of how exasperated he was with answering this same question yet again for the umpteenth time

"With all due respect, sir, I AM only a mere genin...it just so happens that I entered the Academy much later than usual due to having been busy with non-ninja education forms before my stint at the Academy. Now then, if you will excuse me, I need to go get started on delivering all this mail for you."

With that, Nikola excused himself in short order again as he had done with the shop owner, with his usual seemingly natural and cordial, but really well-practiced businessman's smile on his face since he did not want his true nature to show itself to his client and then left the Postal Service HQ to head out onto the streets to begin the mission. Once again, from then till he finished working his way through the giant bag of postal deliveries of various types that the chief of said HQ had given him to deliver to the citizens of Konoha, the rest of the day had elapsed too and night had already essentially fallen by then, but he managed to complete this particular mission in the end as well thanks to the invaluable assistance he had received once again from his insect minions which had flown all around town in small swarms yet again, this time for carrying the postal deliveries one by one to their intended recipients or to those places where Nikola could not physically reach to deliver the mail packets that he had with him

At last...I am finally finished with this mission as well...egads, that was again even more taxing on me than I could have imagined, and more so than that last mission for the shop owner...and again for a mere D-rank mission too...oh well, time to go back and report to that Postal Service HQ's chief and collect my proof of mission completion from him...

Nikola mused silently as he panted lightly from the stress that these exertions had put on his body while taking a break to catch his breath and recompose himself and to let his insects which had also worked just as hard alongside him all day to rest and recover as well. It took him a good 10 minutes again to recover to the point where he could make the trek back to the Postal Service HQ which he had been so busy relentlessly running around town to deliver mail on behalf of for this latter part of the day, but eventually, he did make it back to said destination and when the chief saw him, he smiled in relief and thanked him just as the sweets shop owner had done, and again for sticking around long enough to complete the mission

"Ah, there you are, thank you so much for helping me out today. I would have done it myself but then, I would have had to close up our HQ since we are currently short staffed due to several of our employees being out sick. Here is your mission completion proof with my signature on it so you can submit it to collect your payment from our Hokage's office for this mission. Please do come by sometime to whenever you have some mail and parcels that you want delivered, sir!! Take care now!"

To that, Nikola nodded in affirmation and then, he remarked with the same convincingly genuine businessman's smile from earlier

"Of course, sir, it was my pleasure and honor to assist you all with your mail and parcel delivery errand, and thank you for the reminder as well."

With that, Nikola fell silent and his conversation with the Konoha Postal Service HQ's chief ended, after which point, he pocketed the mission completion document with the client's signature on it and headed off to the Hokage's office and the mission center therein to report back and collect his payment for the two missions he had just completed successfully.

OOC:

(3)

(NIKOLA'S EXIT)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:18 am