Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Learning Experience

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Learning Experience Empty Learning Experience

Post by Tatsuya Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:55 pm

The familiar sounds of sandals stepping lightly on the polished wooden floor can be heard down the hallway. Rin was a bit eager to get started on his path as a shinobi. In his right hand was a loose paper that contained details of a simple mission. To some it might not be much, but to Rin it was a start. The brisk genin waltz onto the third floor and approaches the mission desk before placing the slip onto the desk. "I happened to catch this on the board and wondered if it'll be alright if i can take it. Honestly i'm not sure if you'll allow a genin to take a mission alone, but it is guard duty and i'll be learning more about the job."

Rin spoke as he hoped it would get approved. Of course he saw the other missions that were in his range, but Rin thinks this would aid him more on the long run. At least he would learn the basics when it comes to guarding the gates at the end of this mission. Even so he does anticipate the request to get denied and assigned to something small such as weed pulling or even scrubbing the paint from the kage's faces. Only time will tell Rin guessed.

Mission:

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S

Learning Experience Empty Re: Learning Experience

Post by Tatsuya Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:48 am

The man at the desk raised a brow as he eyed at the scroll before him. It was a simple learning mission that goes into detail of guarding the walls. Nothing big and certainly not something that warrants precaution. Still the man shifts his piercing gaze up at the eager genin who began to grew nervous. "Tell me boy, what do you expect from this mission?"

Rin grew confused as his brow slightly raised into an arch. He didn't answer right away, but with reluctance Rin speaks. "Would it be possible if i answer this after the mission?" The man however, merely shook his head in disagreement. "No. You must answer this question now or i'm reassigning you to pulling weeds." In truth it was a test to see where Rin's motives are placed in his work. As a shinobi getting to the motive and molding it accordingly is generally ideal for greenhorns like this kid. Rin pondered on it some more before he responded for the second time. "This is based on little information i currently have, but if i knew the security system then i could aid in a defense against an assault of sorts. If anything i could even assist a watch duty since i need to learn how to defend our village in case of emergencies. I feel like this would be one of them."

That seemed to be the answer the receptionist wanted to hear, or at least it seemed that way from the look of him. Without saying a word the man lifts the stamp and dips it into the hot wax. Then he places the wax seal onto the mission indicating that it was accepted. "Very well. We expect great results. Never forget that you also represent the Uchiha name." As the seasoned man hands the stamped scroll over to the genin; Rin politely bows just before he takes the scroll in his hands. "I won't disappoint." From there Rin leaves the room and heads out of the building.

[exit]

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 am