Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Mishin Spam (Ayame)

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Mishin Spam (Ayame) Empty Mishin Spam (Ayame)

Post by Peragus Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:22 am

Missions being done in order:

It was early morning in Konoha and Peragus was moving through the snow laden village toward the meeting place for the first of a slew of missions. He was going to team up with another genin and get through as many missions as possible today alone. Simply because it would get through his requirements for ranking up. He knew he was more than powerful enough for the promotion as he was. However he had been too lazy for too long in regards to actually getting the missions out of the way. He had signed up for five of them today, some of them uniquely suited to his own capabilities, some not. He did not know whom he was being partnered with so he was not aware of their capabilities to plan for them.

Arriving at a fountain in the main square of the village he would sit along the edge, the early morning still too early for many people to be out. He knew his way around the village pretty well without using his eyes so long as there weren’t too many people out so he hadn’t bothered to activate them yet. Peragus wore a warm hooded jacket of blue with blue sweatpants and black boots. His Konoha Headband was still being used as a blindfold and his description had been given to his partner so that they could find them.

[1]

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Mishin Spam (Ayame) Empty Re: Mishin Spam (Ayame)

Post by Ayame Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:28 pm

Ayame wanted to get a promotion, so unfortunately, there was only one thing she needed to do in order to do so. Complete some missions. It was definitely tedious, since these were menial tasks and she wanted to be more useful than just someone doing simple tasks and animal roundups.

However, she likely wasn't the only one feeling that way, so she just signed up for miscellaneous missions to get them out of the way as fast as possible. Besides that, if she was going to be a productive member of the village, she might as well get as highly ranked as she could be, in addition to becoming the best Clan Leader she could be if she actually became the head of the Senju. Beyond that, she didn't want to be a Genin and a Clan Leader. That would be weird.

As she approached the man who's description she had been given, Ayame smiled cheerfully and started walking a little less carefully than normal, to give the blindfolded man some notice that she was coming. She didn't want to startle him.

"Are you the one I'm doing missions with? I'm Ayame Senju."

She was wearing the classic undersuit of the Konoha, and her long white hair was left loose.

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:21 pm

While he was waiting heard the sound of footfalls in the snow and turned toward it. Activating his eyes to show him who he was looking at. The girl was pretty, with loose, long white hair and she wore the average undersuit most shinobi wore. He greeted her introduction with a nod of the head. “I am indeed the one you’re doing missions with. The name is Peragus Hyuuga, nice to meet you.” He would say before standing off the edge of the fountain and turned his eyes to the surrounding area. Normally when he introduced himself he did not give his family name. However, given that he was about to use the Byakugan to track down the dogs that were missing he was making an exception.

The mission scroll described the dogs to and he knew Ayame had one too so he began to scout for them. Speaking as he did. “I’m looking for the dogs now, we’ll get these missions cleared up in no time eh? Get ourselves well underway with this requirement.” He would say before beginning to find them. Most were huddled down for warmth due to the snow but one or two were frollicking and playing puppyishly. Soon enough he’d locate them all, now it was just time to collect them. “Got em, we should stay together so we can bring them all in at once and move on to the next. Follow me” He would say before heading out at a normal speed, making sure he did not outpace her. He would begin to lead to them to each of the dogs grabbing them amd leading them with the promise of warmth and food. Mostly though the dogs just wanted someone to notice them so they were happy to follow along.

Once they had collected all ten he would lead them back to the animal shelter. “That’s all ten.” He would say with a grin as the last of them were closed up in their kennel. Then he would turn to Ayame. “You ready for the next one?” He would ask his tone curious.

[2]

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:02 pm

He must be a sensory type ninja, the ease at which he found the dogs was absolutely astonishing. Was he really blind, or did he just pretend to be and use his Byakugan to see when he felt like it while pretending he couldn't see? Or was the blindfold some sort of training thing so he didn't overly rely on his eyes, compensating by training his other senses as well? Either way, the first mission didn't take long at all. He was adept at finding things.

It worked out well, she wasn't exactly the best at tracking. Not that she was bad at it, just not super specialized. If she listened and smelled and looked hard enough, she'd have found them in time. Still, she'd assist pretty easily by helping walk the dogs while they went to turn them in.

"If all our missions take the time that one did, we'll be done very soon. I just hope I don't hold you back too much. My strength lies in being a body on the field and getting equipment where it needs to go since I basically can't die. And I can help set up temporary housing on the field with wood release."

At least they were sticking together to accomplish these. She would assist however she needed to, being as useful as she could at least.

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:23 pm

Peragus would grin at her openly as she commented upon the speed with which the mission had gotten completed and he nodded his head in agreement. "I agree, it shouldn't take long at all. My own specialities lay in speed and scouting at all ranges. My physical strength is quite negligible at best so I'm definitely not one for heavy lifting. I'll certainly pull my weight though." He would explain as he began to move toward the mission area for the next mission. Next was for them to apprehend a group of junkies that were apparently causing problems in the streets. The mission scroll had all the information on them. Such as their general romping grounds so Peragus intended to head there and scout out for them with his Byakugan. Apprehending them from that point should be simple enough for them.

"Next we apprehend some junkies. How are you at capture and detainment?" He would ask as he moved. Assuming she was with him of course. He himself would knock people out if he could get a good shot on them. Particularly their head, if he got that shot off then he could knock out just about anyone with a single blow. What he lacked was any real ability to detain and transport them after. Transporting them was not actually necessary. They could report the location of the targets when they turned in the missions and transport would be arranged from there. However they needed a reliable way to detain them properly to ensure they simply did not wake up and wander off to cause more trouble.

They were getting close to the mission area now and wordlessly Peragus activated his Byakugan to begin the scouting. He knew there were ten targets and had a description of them from various police reports that had been included in the mission details. He took a few minutes and located the lot of them in a large back alley surrounding a large bonfire trying to keep warm. "Found them, follow me" He would report as he turned toward their targets location.

[3]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:13 pm

"Detaining is a specialty of mine as long as it isn't someone strong enough to break Senju wood. One of the first techniques I learned was one that lets me keep low level enemy shinobi from forming seals or taking stances. So, I guess most Genin or Chuunin might struggle with it, and some Jounin if they aren't physically strong might also find breaking out difficult. Junkies shouldn't be an issue."

She gave out a small gasp as she remembered another jutsu she'd learned, that she hadn't used all that much.

"I can also make a wood prison to hold them in as well, just gotta help me round them up into an area so I can capture them."

Wood release was probably one of her strongest abilities, and she was starting to understand why it was so celebrated in the clan. She hadn't really considered the implications of what all it allowed her to do, and how easily she could do it. To her, it was just the same as any other element, being able to do certain things pretty well, but when she considered its offensive, defensive, and supplementary applications, she could do a hell of a lot more than one might first think. Especially since it actually stayed when she wasn't channeling chakra.

When he found the junkies, Ayame moved to follow Peragus.

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:33 pm

Peragus would nod in acknowledgement of her ability to detain the junkies. Wood Release it would seem had a great deal of versatility. He considered for a moment and remembered the fact that Taco was also a Senju. That made him and Ayame kin. He wondered how she felt about the man and as they traveled toward the location of the junkies he would ask. "You have a clan mate named 'Taco' don't you? What are your thoughts on him?" He would ask simply. It was simply a question to pass the time bit so that they did not travel between missions in silence. That would of course be boring.

Soon enough they would come to the alley way that the junkies were residing in. Boxes were set up to keep out the snow and sleeping bags could been seen scattered around. Various needles and small, suspiciously empty plastic baggies sat around, protected from being blown away from the wind by the walls of the alley. Peragus would sigh audibly before looking toward each of them. Of course he was blindfolded so he supposed the sad look he gave lost a certain amount of, one might say all of, it's impact. He dropped into his gentle fist stance as the group popped up, pulling out switchblades and looking to him and Ayame like they might have money to get them their next fix.

Peragus of course did not allow that.

He would move forward at his fastest speed, disappearing from view of the junkies and move through them like a Dancer, striking them in the head swiftly, once each. As he did he channeled chakra into the blows and forced them unconscious with the strikes. Causing them to fall to the ground in limp mounds, switchblades falling to the ground. He quickly collected them and back away, allowing Ayame the freedom to use her jutsu. "After you madame" He would say with a courtly little bow. His usual jovial nature in evidence.

[4]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:51 pm

"Ugh, don't remind me. I don't know him that much, but I can't believe he's the head of the clan. I don't know what's wrong with my clan that they let some genin just claim to be the clan head and not contest him. I can't be the only one that thinks that's insane. Maybe nobody took him seriously, but now I've issued a challenge, since obviously nobody else seems willing to. Shouldn't be too hard, hopefully, but I'm not really much of a fighter, so I don't know, he could be some sort of combat god and beat me, but then again, I've got wood release and I can basically heal any damage that comes to me, and god I'm rambling, sorry..."

The issue of Taco really got her worked up. One of the greatest clans in the village, and they simply let him claim something important uncontested. She wasn't even sure she was properly fit for the role herself. Maybe he'd prove her wrong though, after all, they were both genin in the end. Maybe he was just that good and rank didn't matter.

When Peragus launched forward, she took note of his speed. He was certainly fast, she had to focus on him in order to actually track his movements, and she'd spent quite a lot of her training time honing her perceptive abilities. So that's how a Hyuuga did things, physical speed being the most important part it seemed. Very interesting.

Flipping through the seals of her prison jutsu, Ayame put her hands on the ground and several planks of wood shot up around the junkies, blocking them into a box with their hands becoming restrained by wooden stocks that grew where they lay as well, holding them immobile. When they woke up, it wouldn't be comfortable, that's for sure, but by then, hopefully the other authorities would arrive. It would take someone with shinobi training or high strength to break them out, so she doubted they'd be going anywhere too soon.

--
    Spoiler:

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:01 am

Peragus would watch as Ayame flipped through some seals and suddenly wood began to sprout around the unconscious forms of the junkies and restrained them. First a large wooden box surrounded them and then wooden restraints, stocks to be precise, grew around their limbs, holding them where they were. They were still unconscious, but when they awoke they would find themselves unable to move whatsoever. No seals, no momentum to build up explosive force of strength. No nothing. “So that’s wood release up close. Interesting, and versatile.” Peragus would say idly before turning and nodding to his fellow pale haired teammate. “Let’s move on then.” He would say before heading toward the direction of the grocer that the client for their next mission used.

“Mrs. Shizuka’s list is in the mission details so we can head straight there, get the stuff and deliver it. The money required is included so this should be easy. I’ll dash through grabbing everything and then we’ll both carry the stuff to her home. I’ll do my best on pulling my weight in regards to the carrying of stuff but I wasn’t kidding when I said I was fairly weak physically. Don’t be surprised if you outlift me.” He would say, laughing at the end. He considered her previous words about Taco and how she couldn’t believe the Senju would allow him to be the clan head. Her personally had ambitions toward the Clan Head position of his own clan, and he frankly had a good chance of pulling it off.

He was talented in the arts of the clan, extremely so, and the current clan head was pushing the superiority of the Byakugan a little too hard for Peragus’ taste. Soon, when Peragus eventually got promoted, he would challenge the old man to a fight for the position and he was confident he would win. “So I suppose wood is good for defense and restraining targets. But how good is it offensively?” He would ask curiously, a finger on his chin as he considered his own question.

[5]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:13 pm

Ayame flashed him a grin as Peragus said her thoughts more or less out loud. It was interesting on her end getting to see the Hyuuga work as well. As much as they were both Konoha clans, the interactions between them were still quite limited at times. Beyond the scopes of seeing things during missions or times of war anyhow.

"Oh gosh, you really think I'm stronger than you? I'm not really a strength focused person, all my power comes from jutsu really. Although, I guess I could figure out a jutsu that might help..."

Something for a grocery run. It would be nice if they had more help for something like th- Ayame had to stagger briefly as she walked, having completely forgotten that wood wasn't the only thing she could do. Of course, she could use water clones to help out in carrying things. Sometimes she was a bit dense.

Hopefully Peragus didn't notice the little stagger step.

"Oh, um. It's pretty powerful at the higher levels. Even some of my lower level techniques are stronger than others of a similar rank, or more durable. But I think most offenses depend on who is using them for how effective they really are. Like, battle IQ is a thing, right? I might use a jutsu very straight forwardly. Someone else, anyone else probably, would be able to think of more applications for it than I likely would and make better offensive use of stuff."

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:05 am

Peragus would chuckle outwardly at her reaction to his words and shrugged. “I suppose you’ll see when we carry them. I’m really not strong at all, if we arm wrestled I’d bet you’d win.” He would say, his tone light and airy as they moved. His blindfolded face would raise his head up to the sky, letting the soft flakes of snow kiss his cheeks with their chill. It was at that moment that he would notice that Ayame had no coat, or cold weather gear of any kind. This caused him to blink behind his blindfold. His byakugan was still on after all, and his brow furrowed in concern as they moved. “Do you need a coat Ayame? I’ll give you mine if you want but you aren’t wearing anything warm at all.” He would say. Normally a gentleman would just give them the coat without asking, insisting on it.

However that was pretty stupid when you considered weird ninja chakra magic into the equation.

I mean she could just be immune to the cold entirely for all he knew. She wasn’t shivering or anything, although she did stagger a step for some reason that he couldn’t see. Did she have an involuntary jerk from the cold? Who knew, he sure didn’t, she did. So he had to ask. Soon enough though they would arrive at the store and he would dash in and move through it, collecting items as he saw them. At times dropping them off at the counter when what he carried was too heavy. Which mind you was often, in short order he had accrued a sizable stack of foodstuffs, and household needs that her list specified. Found quickly with the help of his Byakugan and obtained quickly with his own natural speed and coordination. Then he would pay for it with the money in the scroll. Before picking up a couple of bags in each hand. Most of them having various light objects that simply added up. Cheese, eggs, bread, deli meat, and such. He’d had all of the bags double bagged to prevent spilling and began to head toward Mrs. Shizuka’s address.

Luckily she actually lived fairly close, and the trip was short even for a normal pace of movement. Once there, assuming Ayame came with, clones or not, they would enter, put away the groceries and leave. Of course assuming Ayame made clones Peragus would laugh before speaking. “I can’t believe I didn’t think to ask if you had a clone technique..stupid me.” He would say before looking at the next mission. Cleaning a home, easy enough, and the address was close. “Next stop is close, just gotta clean someone’s home.” He would say before moving toward the address.

[6]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:31 am

"Oh wow. Is that why you're still a genin? You can't over power any other shinobi?"

It didn't occur to her that the question might seem rude. She was just curious, given the display of speed he'd been able to show so far. Peragus seemed to enjoy going fast, for what it was worth, and he wasn't lacking in any speed departments.

She laughed a little awkwardly when he offered her his hoodie, and shook her head.

"Oh, no thanks. One of the neat things about my clan is some of us have regeneration abilities which can sustain us. I don't need to eat or drink, but also, this weather isn't really an issue since I'm just constantly healing. My core temperature doesn't really drop below 98.6, so everything is always alright."

It wouldn't take long before they were in the store though, and Ayame went straight to work. And by that, she summoned a couple of water clones to more or less take over when it came to carrying anything that was a little too heavy. The snow made for an excellent medium with which to make clones out of water, considering it was just water that was a little colder than normal.

"Right. Stupid you."

Ayame blushed again out of embarrassment that she'd also had the same lapse in thought, but it was less excusable. She was the one who had trained it, her forgetting about it was a bad thing. At least Peragus had no reason to think she would have clones. Having not dismissed them though, it was going to be a lot faster now, especially with a cleaning job.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:28 am

The fact that Senju could regenerate was interesting to the taller of the two and he could grunted in surprise at the fact. That, that was certainly a powerful capability. He wondered how well it would conflict with his own clans techniques and abilities. Maybe one day he would get to find out in the sparring grounds. Or more probably the Grand Konoha Training Facility. Still, for now they had a mission to take care of. Still, her question of if he was still a genin because of his nonexistent physical strength would bring a raucous laugh from him. “No, my weak strength is not the reason I’m still a genin. I don’t need strength to do serious damage to people in close quarters combat. A single touch and I can do some grievous harm to someone. I’m a genin because I’m lazy, I spent more time napping then doing missions. However there are things within my clan that I wish to change. For that to occur I need to stop being lazy.” He would say, his tone becoming more serious as he finished.

Her blush would bring a flash of his own grin to his features. Her white hair, all the white snow, and her face, red as a tomato made her look like a rose amongst a field of lilies. Still, now it was time for work, not contemplating a blushing girl, more specifically a blushing girl that was not Hanabi. Arriving at the house of Mr. Okimura, Peragus would knock on the door. He was supposedly home so just walking in would be rude. Already though he was scouting the inside with his Byakugan. Rooms needed dusting, dishes needed doing, ceiling fans cleaned, air conditioning vents wiped down. A closet was full to the brim with junk that probably needed schlepping to the nearest dumpster, laundry needed folding, and all in all just a whole bunsh of stuff. Mr. Okimura himself was old, and was having trouble just getting to his door. So it made perfect sense for him to need help with this. “Go for the closet in his room, with your clones you should be able to get everything there out in no time. I’ll handle the wiping down everything, then we handle the rest.” He would say, before blinking behind his headband. Was he describing a mission to clean a house, or a fucking burglary?

[7]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:53 am

"I guess that's fair. I'm kinda the same I suppose, although I wouldn't say I'm lazy, just haven't been the most motivated to get stronger until near the end of the war and with the Indaina Kujira and all that stuff. I just want to be able to help, can't really do that unless I'm strong enough to do so, but really I think it's most important for me to master clan jutsu and all that."

The conversation was nice to have, Peragus was pretty friendly as far as people went. Ayame found herself actually enjoying doing the missions, despite the fact that these were kind of tedious and less useful tasks that didn't really require her to actually be there. There were plenty of genin who could do these, but she didn't mind it all that much, she'd just been expecting to be bored.

When she was given her orders, Ayame gave a salute and laughed.

"Yes sir!"

It was time for her and her clones to set to work.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:08 am

Peragus grinned and saluted back as the door opened. Peragus wordlessly showed the man the mission scroll and smiled. The old man showed them in and began to point toward things, his voice hoarse and dry. Eventually he did indeed point toward the closet, asking for it to be cleaned out. Peragus, as he had described, would get the towels Mr. Okimura described from his closet, a bucket of warm water, and begin to wipe down everything, moving at his best speed. He used a dry towel to dust and a wet one to get up any stubborn particles, moving quickly and efficiently. He hit the fans, the vents, and the furniture in short order. Then moved to folder laundry.

The goal was for them both to tag team the dished, with one washing and one drying. As that would probably be the most efficient manner to get them done. Eventually he would finish everything within the house, hopefully close to Ayame finishing the transportation of boxes to the dumpster a little bit up the street. A task much more suited to her aqua doppelganger army than himself. With that he would begin organizing the dirty dishes on one side of the sink and filling the sink with soap and water. As well as making sure the drying rack was ready and that he had taken time to memorize where everything went in the kitchen based on where similar things went. Plates with plates, bowls with bowls, chopsticks with chopsticks, etc. That would make him more suited to drying. So assuming Ayame was with him he would nod at her. “You wash, I dry and put away?” He would ask, raising eyebrows for confirmation. If she did he would wait for her to start handing him dishes before getting them dried and put away. “So what was the Indaina Kujira situation like? Meet anyone interesting around then? I wasn’t active back then myself.” He would ask, curiosity getting the better of him.

Eventually the dishes would be complete and he would move to bid farewell to Mr. Okimura who smiled at him, and Ayame if she was with him, from his couch and waved at them. Happy with his clean home. “That leaves feeding an ox. Owners in the hospital and so no one’s at the farm to do so. Should be easy enough.” He would say as he began to move toward the farm.

[8]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:57 am

With the help of the clones, it wasn't all that long until all the messes were taken care of besides the large pile of dishes, at which point, the clones were a little pointless. She had them step into the tub to dismiss them, so they didn't just create a mess of water. Then it was on to the dishes.

"Sure thing."

Ayame set to washing the dishes, handing them off to him when they were sufficiently cleaned to dry. She picked up the pace a bit so she wasn't taking forever, using her B tier coordination as efficiently as possible, so they weren't at this portion all day. After all, she was kind of the person setting the pace with the dishes.

"Um, I guess I met a couple people around then. The Emporium was nice to visit but I mean, mostly it was just me sparring with some Kiri-nin. There was this guy named Blitz who couldn't even fight me, and like I'm nothing special, and then there was this guy named Valen who I couldn't fight at all. Even my strongest stuff he could just cut through no problem. As for the beast itself, I mostly just helped with evacuation and setting up a temporary camp for people since I can literally make houses. I would have been useless otherwise. That was really... awful. Still, it was pretty cool seeing everyone work together to take it down. From what little I could see from so far away anyhow, you could feel the power from a while away."

When they finished, they headed on out, Ayame following his lead to the final mission. The day had been a nice one. Easy task to finish this out.

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:09 pm

Peragus would listen to the her recounting of her own experience at the Heavenly Emporium and the Indaina Kujira. Nodding his head in acknowledgement when she was done. “It certainly sounds like an interesting experience. Sounds like it was the kind of thing to give someone a wake up call to the type of threats that exist within the world.“ He would say as they moved toward the farm that the ox was residing. Most farms were outside of the village however Shizuka’s was one of the few within its walls. A section of lands within the wall space gave them a good protected area to till their fields, grow their crops, and tend to their animals.

The farmhouse came into sight not too long from then and Peragus used his byakugan to confirm the Ox was where he should be. Within the barn in it’s enclosure. The snowy months being too cold for him to be out. Peragus would nod them toward the barn, moving to it and opening the doors confidently. Within there was a large enclosure to the side that had the Ox, Billy Jo within. Next to it, was another enclosure with a large amount of wheat that could be fed to him with pitchforks nearby. “Simple enough, let’s pitchfork this stuff in for him. Farmer Shizuka requested that we pretty much put the entire pile in Billy Jo’s enclosure so that he doesn’t starve, and so Shizuki doesn’t have to keep paying for missions, while he’s in the hospital.” He would explain, moving to grab a pitchfork.

[9]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:02 pm

"Right. Sometimes it's kind of crazy, the world we live in. Like, we have people out there who can't do groceries alone, right, but then we have people out there who can destroy entire countries."

Rather than using the pitchforks that were already supplied, Ayame did what she usually did when it came to operating tools of any kind. Using the Hand Tool jutsu, Ayame's left arm turned into a wooden pitchfork, and a moment later, she turned her right arm into one as well, before messing around with them like crocodile jaws for a second.

"Om nom nom"

After playing around for a second she turned to the piles of hay.

"I can scoop twice the amount now. I guess I could have made some clones too, but I think they can't use my wood jutsu."

--
    Spoiler:

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:40 pm

At her antics of turning her limbs into pitchfork and then clasping them together like jaws and making ‘omnom’ noises. Peragus would laugh, deeply, his head on his stomach before he stood up straight and looked to her. “You’re just absolutely precious aren’t you?” He would ask, his boyish grin on his features before nodding and turning to pick up his pitchfork. He could not turn his limbs into the tool as she could. However he could compensate by using his one tool much faster then she could use hers individually.

All in all they probably got a pretty even amount of work done. Pitchforks and wheat aren’t heavy after all. So Peragus was able to function more on his raw speed than his strength. The pile of wheat filled up one corner of the stall of the Ox and the beast moved over and placidly began to eat it when they finished. Nodding in satisfaction Peragus would open his mission scroll and mark down the last mission. “That’s all we had planned for the day. Wanna meet up in a couple of days and get another slew done? Maybe we can get more interesting ones.” He would say, laughing lightly at last. All in all he enjoyed doing this mission’s with the white haired woman and would hope to get to do so again.

Peragus would replace the pitchfork in it’s holder before turning back toward Ayame. “Back to the village then, shall we? I’ll handle the reports but allow me to walk you to your destination at least.” He would say giving her a mock courtly little bow. Provided she agreed he would walk her to wherever she intended to go before heading to report the success of the missions.

Exit

[10]

Stats:

Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:20 pm

Ayame flashed a grin again.

"Thanks, I've been told that before so I guess it's true!"

The two of them were pretty even paced. He was faster, but she carried more than he did and wasn't too much slower than he was. It balanced out relatively well. After a quick amount of time, they ended up finishing the job.

"Sure, I'd be up for that. Hopefully then I'll have had some new jutsu trained up. And if you want to walk me somewhere, I'm just going back to the clan compound. I appreciate it, although you don't have to."

from there, they would likely have a little more conversation before going their separate ways.

-
    Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm