Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

I Am The Better Twin

Kaori and Aji Jin
    Kaori and Aji Jin

Village : N/A

I Am The Better Twin Empty I Am The Better Twin

Post by Kaori and Aji Jin Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:54 pm

The bones in her arm became maliable, bending and stretching out to grab a glass of water that had been placed on a nearby stone. Kaori lifted it slowely, moving her arm back into place, and solidifying the bones again. A bit of the water spilled in the process.

"See, I told you that ignoring your Ijutsu training was a bad idea," Aji said.

Kaori used her free hand to block th sun from her eyes. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and she had thought out her location poorly. The white stone that dotted the ground reflected the light of the sun. The result was blinding. She chose it because it was not far from home, and the spot seemed like a place that not too many people would show up too. It was tucked between a food joint and an apartment building. People walking around could see her just fine. Iwa elevation changes were so etreme that you could hide anywhere. This was sinply a spot where people would not approach her, but she was perfectly visable for people passing by along a particular road the intersected with the two building they were training between.

"Lets see you do any better. Get out here and give it a try."

Her cloak began to shift. The white mask turned, pealing off her body. Aji's bare foot stepped out from under the cloak. The cup was delicately lfted from her hand and Aji crawled over to the stone, returning the glass to it's original place. This left Aji in her usual clothes. Her style was particular and very revealling. A habit that she picked up during her time as a performer.

Upon returning, a naked arm reached out and bent in unatural ways. Upon touching the glass, Aji knocked it over, spilling the water all over the ground.

"Good job, dumn ass," Kaori said.

Aji seemed to hunch over a bit, moving back over to Kaori with a bit of hesistation. They molded back together, the mask sifting until it found a secure spot on her shoulder. "I apoligize. I really thought I could do it."

jutsu:
    Masaru
    Masaru

I Am The Better Twin Empty Re: I Am The Better Twin

Post by Masaru Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:45 pm

Mission Request:

Masaru threw the files on the desk, as Spectre Commander he had been given a full dossier of every Shinobi within the land of earth, as well as future potentials. There were a few that caught his eye, however the most interesting among them would be Kaori and Aji. Their unique abilities could prove useful for Iwagakure's future, but he would need to assess their potential himself. As luck would have it he had just the way to see what they could do, "Hansuke." The man called out as he began to put on his freshly crafted Spectre Commander Armor, shortly after an older gentleman would enter the room. "Yes, Lord Masaru." "I have a mission I would like you to deliver to Kaori and Aji. Tell them it is from the Tsuchikage, they need not know my involvement." Masaru would state handing Hansuke one of the files from the desk, "Sir, are you sure? This is a high risk mission, they could be harmed." Masaru would just stare at the man as he finished the last strap of his armor and picked up a porcelain Anbu mask, he would rather have his spectre mask considering it was much more durable, but it was not yet finished so he had to make do with it. The porcelain mask would at the very least continue to hide his face, which is what he wanted.

Before placing the mask over his face he let out a soft sigh, "Come now Hansuke, When have I ever intentionally placed someone in harms way? I would not risk a live of a single Shinobi under my command, but I need to know what they are capable of." "Very well, I will make the arrangements." Hansuke would reply with a nod as Masaru placed the mask over his face so that only his emerald green eyes could be seen, "Besides I am going to be right there with them the entire time," he said in a matter of fact manner as he formed the handseals and activated his Hiding in Camouflage technique, becoming completely invisible both in appearance and in his chakra thanks. His spectre armor was made for this technique, enhancing the distortion cause by the jutsu so that very few people would be able to notice. Even Masaru would have trouble seeing someone in this armor, but that was the point. The Spectres were meant to be the right hand of the Tsuchikage, protecting both her and those under her, what better way to do that then unseen.

As Hansuke left out of the room and headed to send a messenger to deliver the mission to the twins, Masaru would grab Devorakos and Soulstring from their rack on the wall. Placing his sheathed chakra metal sword on the right side of his hip and the folded compact bow in it's holster on the back of his hip. He didn't need to worry about arrows and had all the other gear he needed in the various pouches the armor held, though if one were to actually be able to see him, they would think he was going to war. He would leave out his study's window following the messenger that had just left his estate towards Kaori and Aji.

Chakra: 270/290
    Jutsu:
    Equipment:

Kaori and Aji Jin

Village : N/A

Post by Kaori and Aji Jin Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:16 pm

"Well, clearly, I am superior. If you ever did anything but hide..." Kaori trailed off as Aji formed a hand just under the cloak to gesture in another direction. Somebody was coming toward them, which meant that Aji would not be up for talking. They trailed off the road and seemed to be looking directly at her. He was an older gentleman bearing various symbols indicating his employement as a Iwagakure shinobi and some sort of unique faction. As he approached Kaori removed a pack of cigarettes from a small pouch on her belt.

"Hello, you are Koari, unless I am mistaken. Is Aji with you?" The older gentleman stopped about an arms distance from her.

"You wouldn't happen to have some matches would you?" Kaori had some when she left the house, but the must have fallen out of her pockets or something. Either way, she figured there was a good chance he was a smoker.

Her hopes were quickly dashed however, as the man responded, "I am afraid not, ma'am."

"Damn. Yeah, Aji's around. What did you want? I'm betting I just lost my day off, right?"

"I'm afraid so." The man reached out to hand her some files. He gave her a moment to look them over before he spoke. A group of former ninja was aparently damanding protection money from shops and businesses around town. They would wreck the place if the business couldn't pay them. They had to know ninja would come after them. They were not going to let individuals they trained use their skills to terrorize their own people. "So, any questions?"

"Is this a solo mission? A duo in this case, but that's beside the point. Am I gonna have some help? If I gotta do it myself it means I'm going to have to try and split them up or find them alone." Kaori pulled out the pack of cigarettes and stuck the one in her hand back into it, the put it back it the pouch. She bit her tongue thinking about the taste of a cigarette while she awaited his answer.
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:56 pm

As Hansuke spoke to Kaori, Masaru would be quietly watching and listening from above, still hidden by his hiding in camouflage technique, on a nearby rooftop. He didn't see Aji, but from the way Kaori spoke he was nearby at the very least. He didn't understand their capabilities, which was the reason he wanted to observe them in action. This would be a test, though if they end up in danger Masaru would be quick to intervene,  though if they did impress him he would properly introduce himself.

As Kaori would asked if they would be working alone, Hansuke would reply simply. "Of course not, ma'am. You will have a partner in this endeavor." Masaru silently slammed his face into his palm as he heard the old man's words, Hansuke wasn't supposed to mention him. Before Masaru had time to think of what to do Hansuke would continue, "I will be you partner in this mission, so long as you two have no objections that is, I may be old, but I can still handle a few ruffians and provide you with help were needed." Masaru stood in shock hearing this, he had not expect Hansuke to do such a thing. He couldn't tell if it was because the old man was doing it because of his slip of the tongue about a partner, or if the old man just wanted a little excitement in his life as it has been rather boring lately.

Masaru would debate on whether or not he should intervene now, perhaps change his appearance and take Hansuke's place as he didn't want his former sensei in harms way any more than he wanted Kaori and Aji in danger. However, Masaru decided he would let it play out see if these twins would accept Hansuke's off and how well they handled the other three before he would do anything further.

{Analyzing Kaori and Aji (1/2)}

Hansuke:

Hiding in Camouflage maintained: -5 chakra (265 remaining)

Masaru

Post by Masaru Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:48 am

{exiting due to travel}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 pm