Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Taco-Senju

Taco Senju
    Taco Senju
    Leaf Genin
    Leaf Genin

Village : Konohagakure

Taco-Senju  Empty Taco-Senju

Post by Taco Senju Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:15 pm

Name: Taco-Senju (the second)
    Village: konoha
    Title: N/A

Clan: senju
    Bloodline:Senju (regeneration unlocked)
    Element(s):Water
    Skill(s):
    Trade×2
    Taijutsu

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C ++ (senju bonus applied to CON)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

XP avaivable:
    1650 base +  800 debt + 1000 stat trade = 3450
    XP cost:
    2450 stats + 1000 senju- regen= 3450

Unique Abilities:

XP debt: 800 XP need to be paid off before any XP can be earned by Taco-senju

Taco-Senju has been given gracious funding from the Senju clan of 100,000 ryo in order to fulfil his dreams. In return, he must pay it back eventually and that with a 50% interest rate. Any Ryo he will earn will have 50% of them taken and given to his lenders to pay off his debt

Stat trading: Taco-Senju knows that a strong defense is sometimes much more important then a strong offense. As such, he can harden his body in critiacl moments. -1 tier STR, +1 tier CON, 5CP activation, cant exceed a- rank.

One handed handseals: Taco senju can perform one handed handseals. As a downside to this, all his handseals are performed at 1 tier less coordination

Appearance: long Dark hair, 6'1, dark brown eyes, K9 front teeth with a big smile, scared chest, snowy white skin

History: I was born 18 years ago to taco-senju and kimiko-senju they lived in the outskirts of konoha in a small cottage on a hill. my father got into martial arts he thought that teaching his son would be for the best in his future travels, but to tacos knowlage his son loved it and got the hang of it faster than he expected. so my father taught me and he made me a promise that one daye my training is over i will travel the world in search of other technique's so that i can live out my dream. So my father vowed that once he trained me i would be a free man so now at the young age of 18 i plan to leave my family in search of power.

Personality: Taco is a very Loyal to his master. He is very curious when it comes to new fighting styles, loves to fight to the extreme hes willing to take up any challanges thrown his way he loves the chance for a new learning oportunities.

Last edited by Taco Senju on Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Data_Sora
    Data_Sora

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: C
    Ryo: 0

Taco-Senju  Empty Re: Taco-Senju

Post by Data_Sora Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:47 pm

➤Total XP cost is 3,300 instead of 3,000
    ➤How much Ryo are you taking with the Mo-Money UA?

The Mod account of Data_Sora#0001
    Masaru
    Masaru

Post by Masaru Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:45 am

Taco Senju wrote:Name: Taco-Senju (the second)
    Village: konoha
    Title: N/A

Clan: senju
    Bloodline:Senju (regeneration unlocked)
    Element(s):Water
    Skill(s):
    Trade×2
    Taijutsu

Stats
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C ++ (senju bonus applied to CON)
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

XP avaivable:
    1650 base +  800 debt + 1000 stat trade = 3450
    XP cost:
    2450 stats + 1000 senju- regen= 3450

Unique Abilities:

XP debt: 800 XP need to be paid off before any XP can be earned by Taco-senju

Taco-Senju has been given gracious funding from the Senju clan of 100,000 ryo in order to fulfil his dreams. In return, he must pay it back eventually and that with a 50% interest rate. Any Ryo he will earn will have 50% of them taken and given to his lenders to pay off his debt

Stat trading: Taco-Senju knows that a strong defense is sometimes much more important then a strong offense. As such, he can harden his body in critiacl moments. -1 tier STR, +1 tier CON, 5CP activation, cant exceed a- rank.

One handed handseals: Taco senju can perform one handed handseals. As a downside to this, all his handseals are performed at 1 tier less coordination

Appearance: long Dark hair, 6'1, dark brown eyes, K9 front teeth with a big smile, scared chest, snowy white skin

History: I was born 18 years ago to taco-senju and kimiko-senju they lived in the outskirts of konoha in a small cottage on a hill. my father got into martial arts he thought that teaching his son would be for the best in his future travels, but to tacos knowlage his son loved it and got the hang of it faster than he expected. so my father taught me and he made me a promise that one daye my training is over i will travel the world in search of other technique's so that i can live out my dream. So my father vowed that once he trained me i would be a free man so now at the young age of 18 i plan to leave my family in search of power.

Personality: Taco is a very Loyal to his master. He is very curious when it comes to new fighting styles, loves to fight to the extreme hes willing to take up any challanges thrown his way he loves the chance for a new learning oportunities.

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 pm