Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Morning mokuton

FROSTCestrell
    FROSTCestrell

Village : N/A

Morning mokuton Empty Morning mokuton

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:18 pm

Waking up bathed in sweat, like usually, or at least like every morning since she "changed", Kanara went ahead and took a cold shower. Getting outside she changed her bedsheets swiftly before getting breakfast in the form of an ungodly amount of ice cream. While certainly, it wasn't "healthy", passing out from heat wasn't either, so it was a sacrifice she was more than willing to take. As she sat there, eating the frozen sweet, she thought about her position in the village and in general what was expected of her. After all, being in the military of Konoha, she was expected to fight for her village if needed and with her new rank, she would have to be somewhat good at it while doing more things around the village as well.

As all of her thoughts spiraled around a certain thing, she made the decision to form a team. Not only to be better at combat or more efficient rather but also to take part of her new responsibility. Maybe she would even be able to teach somebody else something in the process.

As she finished her breakfast, she changed clothes to a thin t-shirt and light jogging pants, contrasting greatly to the look she had before the incident. Though it was no wonder. If she wore heavier clothes it would have been only a matter of time until she would start the overheat, with all its bad side effects. As she set out for the Grand training facility of Konoha, she took her sweet time, choosing ways that weren't receiving any direct sunlight and were cool in general.

Arriving at the Training facility, she sat down in the shadow of a tree inside of it, intending to watch the passerbyes for people that looked like they were capable or interesting.

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Morning mokuton Empty Re: Morning mokuton

Post by Ayame Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:35 am

Ayame was at it again. She'd really been feeling the benefits of her training lately, and knew that she'd been pushing her body pretty far. Of course, physicality could only get somebody so far, and Ayame wasn't really good at close quarters brawling. She had been training for physical ability so that she could stay away from close quarters and rely on jutsu, but she had also been neglecting her jutsu training for quite some time.

Now that she was happy with the way that she could react to things and keep her distance at an average jounin level, Ayame was doubly focused on training her Mokuton abilities.

Due to her focus, she didn't really notice anyone else in the training grounds, simply content to do her own thing. Not too far from the tree that Kanara had sat down at, Ayame was trying to get down some of her clan's techniques. She'd already learned most of the basics of each of them, so the theory was sound, but actually getting good enough to use them in combat and in actual practice was something different.

Standing near a training dummy, Ayame was working on the Tree Bind Flourishing Burial, a technique that summoned roots underneath a target, restraining them and then growing into a tree around them. In theory a pretty good technique to end an encounter without having to kill an opponent, but in practice, it would only work on those who were weak enough that they couldn't break out of the technique with pure strength. There were some real powerhouses out there who this technique would barely even slow down, but it was still useful to learn.

The dummy didn't know what was coming. She formed her 5 seals, and several roots flew up from underground, wrapping up the dummy's base and then expanding until a new tree was made in the Training Grounds. Making trees wasn't too hard, it was the finer manipulation of the roots under the target that was difficult. Still, it wasn't the most difficult thing in the world, and she had gotten it down pretty well. Of course, she found manipulation of Mokuton to be pretty easy anyhow. Prodigal talent with Wood Release and all that.

--
    Learned: A Rank: Tree Binding Flourishing Burial

Post by FROSTCestrell Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:55 pm

Seeing as time went by, Kanara felt dizzier the more time passed and the hotter she got. Finally, closing her eyes, already kind of exhausted, the time went by until she woke up to the sound of wood. As she opened her eyes, she saw a girl with long, white hair in front of her, using the Senju clan sacred element, the mokuton. As she watched the roots grow over the dummy, eventually forming a tree-like structure, Kanara stood up and slowly, carefully in order not to break the kunoichis concentration, wiped the dust off her robe, before finally slowly and quietly walking over to her.

Reaching her and standing a meter behind her, Kanara activated her Sharingan briefly, if only to see the other shinobis chakra reserves which she found larger than her own. By the time the tree seemingly was formed completely, Kanara asked:

"Hi there... how are you doing?"

Depending on what Ayame's reactions would be, she would react accordingly, be it by jumping back in order to evade a hit, should she have scared her or wave her hand in case she didnt scare her or provoke any hostility, Kanara would state:

"Thats a nice tree you made there... would you mind me trying something on it? I always wanted to see how Katon fares against mokuton...", with a wide smile on her face, that showed hints of pain from time to time, every time she moved. Thinking shortly about it, she would add: "My name is Kanara by the way."

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:03 pm

Turning around quickly, startled, she simply twitched slightly at the arrival of someone else breaking into her concentration. She wasn't a fighter, so her first response wasn't to attack. Nor was she particularly distrusting of people in the first place. She saw a glimpse of red from the Sharingan eyes, identifying Kanara as an Uchiha, but she didn't otherwise see any sign of familiarity.

"Oh, hey! I'm fine, just doing some training. Sorry if I'm in the way or anything."

Ayame took a moment to appraise this new girl, an Uchiha she hadn't had the pleasure of meeting just yet. Tying her hair up into a messy bun, she listened to Kanara's compliment of the tree, and the strange request.

"Oh, uh, sure, go right ahead! I'm still channeling chakra through it, so it's stronger now than it would be if I stopped. Kanara? That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you, I'm Ayame."

As she watched Kanara, she noticed brief glimpses of wincing, as of pain. Had she been on a mission, or gotten into a fight recently? Perhaps she should be resting or letting herself relax. Unfortunately, Ayame couldn't give away the natural regenerative properties that were natural to her, or she'd offer to help her feel better faster, but her healing was restricted to herself.

---
    Here's the tech I used:
    Spoiler:

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:40 am

Seeing how the Senju agreed for her to test a technique on the tree, Kanara smiled at the reply. While she tried to not show potential weakness, she still couldn't fully hide it. Taking place next to Ayame and getting ready to perform a series of hand seals, she responded: "Ayame... thats a pretty name!"

As she formed the handseals for a fire technique, severely restricting the speed at which she did those, not only because of the pain that she wanted to avoid, but also to not show the Senju her full speed, she lowered herself slightly and unleashed her technique in the form of a mighty and roaring dragon made out of fire. As the fireball slowly went into the direction of the tree, an explosion got created and smoke filled the area around the tree, preventing the two to see the results of their techniques clashing. Deciding against the use of the Sharingan, she looked back at Ayame as she waited for the smoke to disapear.

Beginning to shyly ask, Kanara stated: "I never saw you here before... are you here often?" While the question alone might have sounded weird, it was only to begin a conversation about her true intention.

Whether Ayame responded positively or negatively to the question, Kanara would add up by stating: "I- I noticed that you seem to have some amazing prowess and wanted to ask if you have wanted to accompany me on a mission I got assigned to..." As she said this, she would look shyly towards the ground and bit her lip slightly. Was it too soon to ask for something like this? It felt too soon, however, Kanara was a direct and polite person that didn't like to keep other people waiting. Aside from that, the expression that Kanara gave, being all shy, yet oddly direct, certainly was interesting, even if hard to combine. On top of that, there was another fact. She didn't exactly have anything to show except 2 abilities that were unnerving to say at least, those being her healing factor and her assimilation, with the former one being simply unnatural and the latter being hardly something she could show her without causing damage, aside from being just as unnatural as the other one.

[391 word count][Learned Dragon flame bullet]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Ayame
    Ayame
    Leaf Special Jounin
    Leaf Special Jounin

Post by Ayame Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:00 pm

With both of them acknowledging the other's name as pretty, Ayame was feeling pretty good about this conversation. It was always easier to start off with pleasantries and compliments, it usually meant that the person was kind at heart. There were some complete sticks in the mud who were all business all the time, which was fine, just a little dull at times.

Kanara asked if she came here often, and Ayame shrugged in response.

"Uhm, often lately, but not in life. I've never been much on training, but with all that's happened over the last few years... I'm mostly just trying to actually get better. Never been that good at combat stuff really."

Ayame stared at the smoke, waiting for the result of the fireball to present itself, when she was asked to join in on a mission. Turning to look at Kanara, Ayame stumbled slightly on her words as she was surprised by the offer.

"Oh, uh, I mean I could, if you'd like. What's the mission?"

Post by FROSTCestrell Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:05 am

"What!?", Kanara replied with disbelief in her voice before adding up to it, chuckling: "Someone with jutsu's of that strength isnt good in combat? Oh, thats bad news for me...", and implying that she was much weaker, which, at least from a ninjutsu point of view, seemed to be correct.

Changing her position slightly, she put one hand to her chin now as she remembered the exact details of her mission. Finally having remembered enough, Kanara's face lightened up momentarily as she started to talk about her mission: "The mission is to infiltrate a bandit camp that is somewhere outside the city in the forrests... The people there have reported that people went missing and others simply got robbed. By the looks of it they are rather well organized as well, so they know the jounin of Konoha allready, hence why i got chosen for it."

With her face getting a bit darker she continued in a somewhat apologetic voice as she said: "To be completely honest... its a bit too much for me alone, so i wanted to ask uhm... y-you know... if you are willing to help..." As a few second passed, Kanara added to her earlier statement: "I- y-you know... you get paid well for a mission like that and i think maybe we would make a good team..."

However there were downsides to it as well, and not too few at that. Kanara knew those risks, and while they didnt particularely bother her, they could be a problem for Ayame. Aside from that, Kanara didnt want to make the Senju accept something that she wasnt willing to do in the first place. Starting once again, she said: "But its also dangerous... like... those bandits are professionals..." pausing shortly Kanara tried to remember the other downside she knew the job had. Upon discovery she started once more: "OH! And we wont be in the village for quite some time... like maybe 2 weeks... and we have to join them and act like bandits and hide that we are shinobi..."

Kanara info:

OPT:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm