Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Doctor's Notes

Naganori
    Naganori
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : N/A

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton & Fūinjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

A Doctor's Notes Empty A Doctor's Notes

Post by Naganori Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:20 pm

Mission Details:

Ananta Miura had been earnest in her work at the Hospital in Shinjuku. It felt like she just kept hitting a wall since there was only so much che could accomplish without jutsu based healing. It felt like there were very few Doctors here who weren't trained in Medical Ninjutsu, and despite all of her training when she was younger the field had just come to far, so it was back to the basics. She sat in the back of this lecture hall filled with mostly civilians, and she would attempt to relearn everything again. Effectively she'd start rebuilding her knowledge from the ground up.

Dr. Zhivago, who was so weathered by time age and gender seemed inapplicable, was giving the lecture. With a slow raise of an eyebrow Ananta noticed the old doc make eye contact with her as time stretched eyellds barely exposed the eye beneath. The class would continue another few hours before Zhivago would give an ending statement. "It is the purpose of medicine, both mundane and miraculous, both advanced and simple. As the old adage goes, a genius with a pebble far outclasses an idiot with 1000 swords." Dr. Zhivago would pause for a second stroking a chin that either almost completely stopped growing hair or had forgotten it wasn't supposed to. "Wait scratch that, I think it's 'an idiot with a sharingan'. Mmm," the elder would hum with a disapproving note. "I prefer it the other way. Any ways that's it for to day your dismissed."

As Ananta would stand to head out, "You know you remind me of some one from long ago." Zhivago had moved far too great a distance in far too short a time.

"I'm sure you're mistaken." Ananta would humbly respond. "I've been working around the hospital recently."

"Mmm. Maybe. You have my thanks regardless. It's good for moral for the people to see shinobi in this context to. Everyone struggles." With a pat on Ananta's back the geezer vanished.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:52 am