Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kamanaris house of yum.

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Village : N/A

Kamanaris house of yum.  Empty Kamanaris house of yum.

Post by Ryugen Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:20 pm

Ryugen heard lightning tell him to find a place as she did not know of many places, a grin would spread across his face as he thought of one of the best places in kumo where they could get both good food and drinks. So turning his back to the young woman ryugen started walking as he raised his arm and waved his hand at lightning giving her the sign to follow.

Ryugen knew this hidden village like he knew the back of his hand tho just how well dose one know the back of there hand. They would keep walking but after 20 minutes they would arrive at a building that had a sign that said kamanaris house of yum. This was ryu,s regular hang out cause they had the best drink and food in his opinion.

The waitress would lead the two of them to a nice little room like spot, it had pillow on the ground, a small table in the middle of the area and on each side of them was bamboo walls tho they was thin. Ryu took a seat on his pillow as he waved the waitress over with a hand.

" Bring us a bottle of your misty mountain sake and the nibblers player please " Ryu said as he went ahead and payed the woman before she walked off. Ryu could not remember the last time he had the time to go have drinks with some one. But he knew that this felt good, tho for how long it lasted he was not sure seeing as the next day he had more missions he would probably have to go on.

Kamanaris house of yum.  Empty Re: Kamanaris house of yum.

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:21 pm

Following the strange swordmen, Lighning kept quiet all the time. After all, talking while sitting was certainly better then talking while walking. It gave a better athmosphere to it. As they went for something that felt like half an hour through sereval larger streets, as well as half a dozen of alleyways, they finally seemed to reach their destination. Kamanaries house of yum. Certainly an interesting name, though Lightning would have to wait until she was inside in order to see what it was about. Judging by the amoutn of time they spent walking, they were going a considerable distance. That and the fact that she didnt know where she was, let her feel a bit of helpless.

As they went inside ryugen chose the place they were sitting. It was looking nice though not exactly the thing she thought it was going to be. Maybe he was thinking this was a date? While lightning wasnt goign out of her way to find any dates ior something of the likes, she wasnt fully against that concept.

As ryugen ordered some things beforehand, lightning added her order to to it, ordering the same as he did. After all, she would pay for her own things. The fact that the waitress got the money before she brought the order, certainly also was interesting. Now focusing back onto ryugen, she asked him:

"So, what do you think about our little sparring back there?"

While she thought that he was good, he didnt say so, as he waited for his answer. After all she didnt know him yet, and the time they spent in combat against each other wasnt even nearly long enough to read him.

OOC:

[1]

STATS::

Lightning:

[color=#cc6699] lightnings colour
    Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:36 pm

It took a few minutes for the waitress to arrive with Ryu and lightning stuff, they laid out the platter in front of them then placed the bottle of sake in front of the two of them. Ryu would reach forward and grabbed a bite of food then right after he would pour him self a cup of sake before drinking it.

As he was eating and drinking lightning asked him what he thought about there fight, Ryu was not one to shy about with his words so he was honest with her.

" Well I must say you definitely know how to handle your sword and your movements was not half bad either. But what you lack in speed you make up for in move ability and reflexes. You also seem to have a keen eye."

Ryu said as he brushed a strand of hair out from in front of his face then poured him self another class of sake.

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:11 pm

Hearing Ryugens statement, he was right about her. After all, she did lack speed. However, swordfight wasnt her strength either. Rather it was something that ould help her stay alive if needed. Sipping from her sake, she thoght shortly before answering:

"You arent half bad either with a sword." Drinking another sip, Lightning added: "To be fair though, swordfight isnt my strength, so its likely that i am not as proficient as others there."

Thinking about her training in the mikiri base, they always prepared her for countering enemy moves. Speed was never an option there, rather formation and survivability. However she couldnt tell him that. Deciding to bring the topic to an other theme, Lightning asked:

"So, what do you do when you dont do missions?"

Lightning:

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:34 am

Well that answered Ryu question, so sword fighting was not her strong suit. Well she did a good job of hiding that fact but he wondered who taught her the art of kenjitsu. She told Ryu that he was not half bad him self.

" Thanks, I was born in the Sasaki clan and we specialize in kenjitsu and sensory jutsu. So of course we have to be good at what we do."

Ryugen said as he took a bite of food then washed it down with some sake. After taking a sip of her sake Lightning asked ryugen what he did when he was not out on missions.

" Well I train a lot, I also seek out powerful opponents to test my skill on. I can't get stronger unless I fight those that are stronger then me. "

Ryu said as he finished off his cup of sake and decided to munch down on his food. When ever he gets to drinking he gets a big appetite.

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:06 pm

Starting to eat on her part too, Lightning listened to Ryugens answers and explainations. While she certainly could see the vlaue of a few of the said things, it was a bit weird for her to alsways seek out foes that were stronger then one was himself. After all, how could you train and become a master at your own sparte if you always just adjusted to someone that was stronger then you?

Replying, Lightning said: " Thats interesting... But isnt that a bit one sided? To me it seems like your combat strategies only adjust to the person you try to defeat them, if i am not wrong..."

Taking a bite out of her plate, Lightning thought further and gave Ryugen some time to maybe ask something on hiw own, or explain his methods furter. Staring at him she poured herself a glass of sake and drunk it in a swift motion, before continuing to eat.

Lightning:

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:41 pm

This girl was keen there was no doubt about that, she said that his way of fighting seemed one sided, as his strategy adjusted to his opponent he was fighting. In one way yes that was about right.

" You are not wrong my fighting style consist of watching my opponent, dodge then counter. But even that has its drawbacks if your strong. If your opponent is faster and stronger then my style is for naught. Which is why I like to keep training to get stronger, and the only way to tell if I have gotten stronger is to fight strong fighters "

Ryugen would explain as best as he could, he would then reach forward as he grabbed some food, he did not wish to get to drunk when he is drinking with someone else. Ryugen did like that sword that she had, not only did it have it's own lightning property but she could channel more Raiton into the sword to increase the power behind it.

" So that sword you carry is a interesting one. Dose it go with your style of sword use ?"

Ryugen would ask her as he took a cup of sake and downed the thing in a quick motion.

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:40 pm

Nodding to his explanation, she listened as he confirmed what she had thought of earlier. All in all a good fighting style against someone that was weaker then oneself, even if only really applicable in defensive situations or training in her mind.

Taking another bite of her food now, Lightning thought about his question. Chewing slowly and taking another sip of sake afterward, she began speaking:

"Well... any sword is better then my last sword i recon... and this one was quite expensive too."

Taking another bite of food, she took her time emptying her mouth before she started to speak again, stating:

"You see, my last sword exploded. I was using a chakra flow and there was a problem in the material which heated the blade to the point where it shattered as i struck a trainings dummy. Im lucky the shrapnel didnt hit my face", Lightning said as she pulled up her top, showing her stomach and a few sewn scars that were in the process of healing.

Letting Ryugen watch, if he even did, Lightning waited for half a minute or so before letting go of her top and blocking the view again. As she continued with her earlier sentence:

"In any case... this sword is made to be used with a lightning chakra flow, so thats what i am using naturally."

Lightning:

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Post by Ryugen Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:09 pm

After he had explained to Lighting about his fighting style he took a bite of his food as he listened to her talk about her sword. She told him that any sword honestly was better then the sword she had before this one she was using now. She eat some of her food between talking and finished before speaking again. She explained that there had been a issue with her last sword when she used chakra flow. Some how it had gotten to hot from the Raiton chakra flowing though it that it became brittle so when she had hit a training dummy with it the blade exploded causing the shrapnel to fly back towards her.

She said that she was just glad that the chunks of metal did not hit her in the face, just then she lifted up her shirt. Ryu had put his hand over his face as he was now beat red in the face but then he noticed the scar on her stomach and he realized she was not trying anything funny but just showing him her scar and from the looks of it was still healing.

" Those look pretty bad, at least it did not do anything worse. A blade suddenly breaking like that I have seen it kill a lot of people."

After she showed him the scar she lowered her shirt back down and said that this was the reason she was using the new sword cause she naturally used Raiton chakra. But of course this being the land of lightning almost every ninja here either used lightning or wind style jutsu. Ryu had another shot of sake as he thought about the legendary swords of Kiri.

" Speaking of swords it would be awesome to get my hands on one of the legendary swords of the mist. It would also be a dream come true to even have a match with one of the seven swordsmen of the mist as well for they are excellent swordsmen."

Post by CestrellFROSTmurne Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:07 pm

[Topic was a ended back then,forgot to state that]

Lightning:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am