Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A New Way, Training Days

Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Village : Konohagakure

A New Way, Training Days Empty A New Way, Training Days

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:01 am

‘Look we need to talk.’ Dove’s voice came out in her mind faintly.

‘We’re not ready to talk about that yet.’ Yasu cut in.

‘She already knows about that she read up on it if she knows then we know and if we know she knows…. That’s not what I want to talk about. I’ll take it seriously just… let me talk okay?”

‘Fine.”

Dahlia saw the two visualize in front of her as she sat on the ground trying to focus her mind.

‘Look. We all know you hate it here. The lifestyle is difficult, and you need to help find your family but you can’t leave the family you have left… So what if we all just leave together?’ Dove offered as Yasu shook her head.

‘What about Oiiver’s dream to be a ninja?’ Dahlia thought to her slowly getting up to stretch.

‘To be a child sodilder you mean…? You know what awaits him Dahlia… besides you can teach him plenty…. I’m tired of beating around the bush about this.’ Dove’s brows frowned a bit. “You want to help people, and to protect your family. Not to be a soldier for a village.  Staying here will only lock you into a limited amount of people that you can help just for what? ….. Money? Money that if we were on the road we’d rarely need but could easily get?’

Dahlia ran forward across the posts stuck out of the ground in the training facility trying to practice her speed with her coordination.

‘Think about it. You could look for your family, feel free again, and help who you want when you want…. You also train yourself most of the time anyways?’ Dove shook her head as Dahlia swung from some wires over to a pole stuck out from the wall as some beads of sweat rolled from her brow. ‘What do you have here? A city that hates you? A friend you cant even talk to about your issues because it would reveal too much?’

Dahlia leaned back before dropping down and started to swing from the bar to build up her momentum before flipping off the bar  and over to a dangling rope.

‘She can’t exactly leave the village you know… if she does she’ll be hunted down, no matter her face and illusions she’ll still read as her with her skeleton, blood, and chakra.’ Yasu offered not exactly as a put down of Dove for once but a genuine concern in the plan.

‘Then we learn how to change those things like we always do. All we have is our family. All our desire is to be free and help people….  So let's do it. No matter if we were seen as a monster… no matter what…. Let’s think about us for once. Everyone seems so stressed out about how stressed we are and if we have time for us right? Then let's do what we want.’

Dahlia swung from the rope to land on a platform rolling to a stop upon landing.

‘....Our first step is changing our skeletal structure. Yasu, you can help me work on that plan later. You cool with that…?’ Dahlia thought as she rose from where she stood.

‘You got it though….’ she sighed. ‘I suppose it is time to have the talk… it's not healthy for you to pretend were so real anymore… I know you need friends… that's okay. But dividing us up like this is as if you can’t do something without us….. Were just parts of you and you know that Dahlia. So if we do this it's not going to be us as separate people and friends… it's gonna be just you… whole and complete…. Are you ready for that…?’

Dahlia closed her eyes before nodding looking at the two and walked over to them.

‘Yeah cause… apart or as a whole we'll always be together…. We… I will never give up on me. I’ve always been the one person always at myself pushing myself to keep going and to go further…. Fighting to survive and to help my family….’ She looked to Dove and then to Yasu. ‘There are many parts of me that I hate, and more that I love but it's all me and it's time I accept myself as me… completely… not just what I pretend is totally me…’

She imagined the two merging with her.

“I’m strong… and the only thing that can stop me… are the things that I let do so.” She cleared her mind before looking at her hands.

There was a jutsu she had in mind… she supposed it was a good thing to practice or at least to start to practice if anything since she had more to plan out later.

Dahlia turned her hand  to look at the back of it as she held it in front of her she then focused her chakra feeding it into her hand before molding it into Medical jutsu based chakra like she normally would with her chakra scalpel. If her assumption was correct she could alter her Chakra Scalpel from here to flood each of her fingers rather than just one. She focused her chakra then before flooding it forward into her fingertips where it expelled out in wild bursts. She felt some sweat roll drown her brow from where she had built it up before as she concentrated the best she could on the expelled chakra.

She slowly shaped its wildfire into more focused streams. Then from there she molded their concentrated shape into slight hooks like claws. She then focused it as she walked over to one of the posts. She kept her chakra primed in its location and spot before slashing at the post, cutting it deeply but not all the way through. The cuts looking almost surgical but ones that would cause mass bleeding due to the width of the claws. She let the claws fade as she felt the cuts with her fingers. If she did strikes like these enough she would be able to make some pretty good bleeding wounds.

They wouldn’t be able to take anyone down with a single strike, but it would easily cut them down over time. She looked back to her hand before closing her eyes and formed her chakra again, however this time she formed it into a single blade that exited front eh top of her wrist. This one would require far more practice, and thus be a bit unstable at first however it would provide a far deeper cut and a bit more distance. Not much but still some.  She opened her eyes lifting her other hand and stared at it for a moment before she split her focus to form another blade on her other hand with some success but it was far less stable.

It would take some time before she’d get to the position she needed to be to have two of those in battle centered combat. No matter the limitation her plans for the jutsu in general worked and that was something she could be content with for now.

OOC: 1 Activation of Chakra Scalpel: Battle Incisions - 10 CP

394 Words Towards Training The Following

Chakra Scalpel: Battle Incisions:

100 / 110 CP

Post 1

Village : Konohagakure

A New Way, Training Days Empty Re: A New Way, Training Days

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:36 am

She couldn’t say things weren’t lonely now. She also couldn’t say things had been lonely for a long time. Even when she was around others she still felt lonely at times… most times. She knew others tried to connect with her. She knew at this point it was due to how she was pushing them away. But it didn't stop her from feeling like she had to keep the others at bay. She supposed it was a good thing that she had pushed others away so often.  Now that she had decided to try to leave with her family to find the missing members who had been missing for…. What felt like ages now.

She just needed to prepare a bit more to be ready. To find a way to leave the village. She would likely wouldn’t be able to leave on her own even with permission due to her age. Or at least it felt that way. If she risked asking it could tip others off that she was planning on leaving and scout the gate more. There had to be people who were already watching the gate… or by some means they were keeping track of people coming and going beyond just the guards… or perhaps the guards had such means. After all, if they didn’t she would have been hunted down many times before for the assumption of abandoning the village each time she had gone to go campaign in the woods…

Lovely the cage she was in had further watch dogs then she expected. No matter what route she took she would have to figure a way around those hidden spy issues. After that she needed to find a way to mask who she was. If she managed to get her way into resigning as a ninja she would need to abandon the village which would immediately mark her as a criminal and at her current level she would surely be hunted down by others upon being spotted. So she needed to find a way to hide her leaving to get a head start and not be captured right away. Then a way to hide who she was so she could move freely without being arrested the moment someone looked at her that would know of Konoha missing ninja.

Hidden faces would only get her so far. Anyone who could see chakra and knew her chakra would be able to figure out who she was… that was something she'd had to figure out later… And if they could see jutsus actively in effect they would beagle to tell she was using one to hide her identity… not to mention that didn’t mask her scent. If she left even with a hidden face and new chakra signature someone like Tengoku would be able to follow her scent… he had the skill set. Hell she had the skill set and the man was much further along than she was in that area from all his years of practice.  However with medical ninjutsu she would be able to change who were very cells functioning. She could likey change other parts of her body more naturally.

Which meant she would beagle to change her natural scent with this as well. If she managed to change every part of her body and her scent she would likely beagle to get new clothes to imprint her new scent on, then ditch her old clothes to avoid smelling like her old self… First thing she could try that was far similar was something like her hair. Dahlia stopped her training with her cardio to pull out her tanto.  This was something a bit less conventional and on the fly but not too far out of the scope of something she could do. She stabbed the tanto into a wood block to let it function as a reflective surface for her.  She took a deep breath in thinking over some hand seals that may work best for what she was going for.

After that she broke down the steps the jutsu would likely need to go through. She would first need to target the cells that controlled the color of her hair then physically change them from there. She knew some factors of hair but not much off the bat so she'd have to stick with the core function of her hair but she could change the length for now. That would work the best for her at the moment. She calmed herself before running through the hand seals before focusing on her hair. She imagined the cells rapidly multiplying and dying like how hair normally functioned to make it grow. She rapidly did this to extend out the length until it was down to her hips.

Finally she released the jutu grabbing the tanto  from the wood block to angle it for a better look at her hair. She felt her hair before nodding. It was all real. Good. She then scrunched up her nose a bit. Yeah not she didn’t mind the length, but she could already tell how many issues it may cause in battle at such a length… perhaps her new identity would have shorter hair. She pushed the thought aside before sticking her tanto back into the block and used the jutsu again to shrink her hair back down. She would need to practice different colors and styles when she got home.  

For now she just returned her tanto to its sheath and thought a bit more to herself. That jutsu may actually be one that could be used tactfully in a fight… she’d have to think on that. For now she focused on going back to running more laps around the obstacle course. She had to pick up her speed if she wanted to flee the village. Based on how things went on Heavily Emporium she wouldn’t be out running anyone serious with the speed she was currently at… beside the faster she was the more strikes she'd be able to do with some of her more recent jutsus so she needed it for running as well as fighting.

OOC: 2 Activations of Beyond Transformation: Follicle Manipulation - 20 CP

520 Words Towards Training The Following

Beyond Transformation: Follicle Manipulation:

80 / 110 CP

Post 2

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:06 pm