Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Another Good Wash

Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Village : Konohagakure

Another Good Wash Empty Another Good Wash

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:57 am

Dahlia grit her teeth as she tilted her entire body to one side barely balancing in plas as she put the last braid into her hair before letting herself flop onto her sleep bed in her tent. She was getting faster but the art of figuring out how to style one's hair when it was as unruly as hers was its own secret art she swore. She heard a quiet frustration from down below. One that had been growing more and more common by the day. Once that told her everything she needed to know without ever asking what caused it.

Still no letter from her uncles nor mother. Dahlia closed her eyes with frowned brows before slowly getting up grabbing her pouch of ryo as well as a hair tie before hopping off the side of the roof to land on the street the usual way she did looking at her Aunt who stared sadly back at her. They were running out of options, and their family was running out of time. Dahlia pushed back her own doubts though to walk up to her giving her a slight smile as she passed her the pouch.

Her smile wasn’t convincing. However her aunt knew Dahlia well enough to know this was her best genuine attempt at a comforting smile for something like this. Her aunt gently taking the ryo as she gently reached over caressing Dahlia’s cheek with a soft grateful smile for all of her efforts she had been making for the past 2 months or so by trying her best to make as much ryo as possible to make up for the 4 other adult’s income they normally would pitch in to keep the house and the family afloat.

“We’ll figure it out… Try not to stress too much on it, I read that could turn your hair grey you know?” She offered to make her aunt let out a sad laugh. “I’ll keep us safe. Even if it’s the last thing I do, I’ll keep this family together.”

“Dahlia… you’re just-” Her Aunt started then stopped when she saw the sad look on Dahlia’s face.

“It doesn’t matter what I am and what I’m not. I’d do anything for this family….. Anything.” She gently took her aunt's hand from her cheek to kiss it gently before heading off.

She had managed to book a job the other day. She needed more Ryo for the bills, but all were taken due to high demand. However they managed to get her a job on the same thing that another genin was doing. Cleaning the Hokage rocks. It felt like a lifetime since she had been doing that job last… No matter. She would still get it done. It was the right thing to do… It was far slower at getting money than what Dove did but…. It was better. She and Yasu agreed on that point.

When she arrived she was tying her hair into a high ponytail as she eyed the water buckets and brushes laid out for the task at hand. Last time it took her all day by herself. But hey at least she had help this time…. She just hoped that help wouldn’t be from any old genin classmates she had in the past.

OOC: [Link To Job]

110 / 110 CP

Post 1

Job Details:

Village : N/A

Another Good Wash Empty Re: Another Good Wash

Post by FROSTCestrell Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:04 pm

"Awesome..."

Even without seeing the look at the Uchihas face, her tone made it clear theat the word she just spoke clearly was sarcasm. Cleaning paint. Like they oculdnt have choosen any other mission for her. Not only did she absolutely not care about the hokage monument or what it was standing for, but also this misson was the result of some kids trying to be funny. Or maybe it was some strange effort to prove their will to their class comrades? It didnt matter. All that mattered for Kanara, was the fact that she had to clean it now. Reading the mission letter again she noticed something however that she didnt notice before. In small letters at the very end of the scroll it said that there allready was another genin also assigned to the very same mission, meaning they both would have, or rather could work together. A win in any aspect, given that they both got payed, and the work got halfed for both of them. While it sill made the mission undesirable in Kanaras head, it was now... aceptable. Strolling through the village Kanara had to watch out not to run into people. Whih wasnt surprising, given how her definition of "strolling" was borderline running for nomral people. Catching a glance at the hokage monument from afar she came to a sudden stop. While the monument still was a good walk away, Kanara could see the reason why the cleaning was so urgent. Not only was the face of one of the hokage entirely green, but also did the other ones have "interesting" drawings on them. If it wasnt so depressing for Kanara, she would evne be amused at the skill and fantasy the kids that did this have had.

Putting a stop at a nearby chemistry shop. Inside she bought something that was worth every ryo. Paint thinner. While not to complex to craft and easy to use, there still were 2 problems with it however. The obvious wheight and the flammability of said chemical. Gritting her teeth Kanara took the kanisters she bought in both hands and marched onward. Her sacrifice now would minder the amount of work they had to do later a lot. The only thing she hoped for was that the other genin didnt have the same idea as her, as then her work wsa for nothing. Taking some time, Kanara arrived on top of the hokage rock, and spotted someone she knew. Infact someone however she didnt expect to be here too. As it seemed, the Kunoichi hadnt noticed her arrival yet so Kanara came closer. Putting the canisters down with a loud noise, Kanara took a moment to catch her breath.

"Hey there Dahlia... are you assigned to this too?"

Kanara nodded in the direction of the Hokage monument, her face having put on her usual, warm smile.

[1]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:47 pm

Dahlia looked up to the monument to see one of the faces completely green while one had…. She tilted her head to one side. Huh. Whell alright then. Dahlia nodded a bit before hearing the loud thud of canisters touching down to the ground. It must be the other genin. She though looked over the moment she heard Kanara’s voice.

“Yeah there weren't any other missions open so they paired me to this one with you. Honestly I wasn't even sure you were a genin when we last met.” She said simply noting the girl's warm smile she seemed to always hold on her face. “Last time I cleaned this it took an entire day by myself, but with you here it’ll likely go far faster.”

Dahlia simply and calmly stated as she walked over to look at the canisters. Paint thinner. She didn’t get this last time she was here. The girl likely had bought it on her own to make the job easier.

“Smart Idea.” She said with a nod looking towards the faces. “So do you want the green one or the ones with more creative liberties?”

110 / 110 CP

Post 2

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:38 am

"That is up to you i would say, although i think i would prefer the green one."

While the work required was nearly identical for both paris, Keinava didnt like to move too much today, even with the fact that so she was so fast. opening one of the canisters sche waved a bit of its content in a bucket with water, and used the brush to mix the two in gredients together. Turning her bead to Dahlia she asked:

"So, didnt they trust that icould do the job alone or why did they assign two genin to a mission like this."

Ater all the question was warranted and took a hit on kanaras self cautiousness, as in her mind she would have been able to complete this mission alone, although it was good that they did it together, as it certainly made things easier for both of them. Being done with the mixing, Kanara dried her hands on the old robe she had chosen to wear today, as she already had expected to et dirty with todays mission. Placing her hands on her hips, she gazed at Dahlia, her mind making peace with the thougth that this job would still take some time, despite her speed.

[2]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:12 am

“Then you can have the fun green one.” She then eyed the other faces that were defaced, she didn’t have a skill for scaling walls easier so she supposed it was going to be a lot more climbing. At least she had some wire to use this time.

She walked over to get the other water bucket with a brush pausing at the girl's question that seemed to hit her self esteem a lot. Dahlia closed her eyes with a sigh for a moment before opening them up, getting out some of her wireand kunai lacing through the wire.

“It’s because they were short on missions, had no other open ones with people who would probably be willing to work with me. I need the Ryo so I insisted on taking the mission…” She said simply looping some of the wire through her belt loops next. “So don’t worry… it’s not due to your shortcomings but mine… Sorry.”

Her sorry was rather genuine. After all, she was now imposing on someone else's mission but indirectly made someone feel inadequate… The more she was learning to take others into account for her actions the more she found how horribly she had been treating others. So much so that even when she was trying to do better she was still hindering others. She then looked over the ridges of the hokage rock face front to see where the best spot would be to hide a stab puncture before she spotted one.

Yes this was property damage…. Yes she was a hypocrite for sassing Tengoku about that and doing it right after. But she never claimed not to be one. Besides she needed to do it to avoid dangling off of things with just her legs again just to scrub the rocks face front. With that she threw the kunai sticking it in place and gave it a good tug making sure it was wedged in place right. It mostly was so she nodded to Kanara before running forward and used some of the structures ridges and lips to get higher before tossing the other in another crease while she was in mid air while holding the bucket with her other hand.

She then shifted as gravity would pull her back down to be leaning back on the now taught wire and firmly planted her feet on the rock using the tension to keep her up high right below the fine art under the chin of one of the faces. She then grabbed the brush from her bucket and started to scrub it all while making sure to not wiggle about too much to avoid un-wedging the kunai form the rock and falling. Hey this was honestly one of the least dangerous things she had done this week…. Or month.

110 / 110 CP

Post 3

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:41 am

Kanara watched as the other kunoichi thrw a kunai with wire attacked to it into the stone wall. While it probably wasnt something they should do, it certainly was an option. Also did Dahlias answer ease Kanaras mind to some extend, while also making her sad. Her Question came over way more agressive then it should have been, easly making the impression that Dahlia was unwanted there, although as a matter of fact it was the exact opposite.

"Well, anyways its good that you are here too. 2 people are faster then one and the work will surely be nicer when doing it together with a friend."

And it was right. Dahlias appearance was a good sign that a day that Kanara belived would be borning, lond and dull, would actually be nice and interesting. Seeing as Dahlia climbed up the stone wall, Kanara decided to do the same. While she didnt have a Kunai with wire attacked to it, she trained walking on walls really hard, to the point where she could shift wheight and stance to an extend that some people would consider unnatural. Taking the bucket she walked up the wall, using chakra she concentraded in her feet to let her stick to the wall. Once there she began to widely apply the mixed solution onto the stone, letting it soak a bit, while also starting to scrub the top of the stone face. Looking over and back again at dahlia, Kanara asked:

"So what have you been up to since i saw you last time?"

After all, Kanara hadnt seen her for quite some time. But then again, with a memory as weak as Kanaras, any amout of time that was over a day was long for her.

[3]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:08 am

She kept scrubbing before pausing when she was called a friend. She looked at her from the corner of her eye before going back to scrubbing once more.

“Right.” She said as she scrubbed further pausing for just a moment at the question.

The memory of what Dove had done recently before Yasu put her in time out came to mind. It was almost funny to think most things thatshe had been doing lately were memories like that when people asked her what she had been up to lately.

“Some jobs, mostly training.” She said simply as she finished up one spot, she knew the fastest scrub method from her last all day venture; sadly there were more ‘works of art’ she had to hit upstill. “What about you?”

She figured she’d ask to be polite as she eyed a peak not too far from her that was the tip of one of the past Hokage’s hair. She then slid the bucket into the joint of her elbow before gripping the wire on the farther side away from the peak closer to where she sat while wrapping her leg around its wire. She then kicked off with the other foot away from the peak as she jerked her leg to yank free the kunai. She then, like a swing, used her momentum to swing towards the peek all while dangling from her wrapped leg.

When she was close enough she used Soft Body Manipulation altering her arm to stretch it out 3 meters to grab hold of the peak then retracted it to pull herself up. Once she was sat on the peak she slid the bucket handle on the end of the peak before yanking the other kunai out and pulled both kunai towards her to stuff in her kunai holders for now leaving them attached to the strings. She then grabbed the brush from the bucket and began scrubbing one of the cheeks of the monument. Yasu was right, that jutsu would definitely come in handy in the future.

1 Activation/Upkeep Soft Body Manipulation - 1 CP

109 / 110 CP

Post 4

Post by FROSTCestrell Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:15 pm

Retrurning back to her work, Kanara focused on scrubbing. The paint clearly lost a lot of its structure as it got hit by the paint thinner and the work was now, while still bad in Kanaras head, a bit easier. Seeing as Dahlia seemed to make good progress on her end, Kanara sped up a bit until she reached the eyes. Thinking if she shoudl even scrup the eyes, as if she left them green, it surely would look neat, she decided to wash them anyways when she heard Dahlias answer.

Thinking: "Evasive" She responded to her question:

"Well i havent been doing too much to be honest... Mainly i did eat, but i also met some new people, saw some things, and found a new restaurant..."

Being now intent on cleaning the nose Kanara walked a bit lower, taking great care of it as she continued her thoughts. Maybe she was hiding something. If the was, it was ok for Kanara however, as she had soem secrets too. Maybe she was just like that all the time. Another thing that Kanara could understand. Or did she just not like Kanara? The question was valid, as Dahlia seemed to have a strange way up to now to show if she liked people, considering she always was in kind of a grumpy mood.

"Sooo, whatch thinking right now? Everything ok between us?"

Scolding herself in her mind, Kanara almost regretted asking that question. However she had learned that it was best to just ask if oyu wanted to know something you were unsure about so she did as her gut told her. While her question sounded a bit a agressive, it wasnt out of a bad attemt, rather then not being eble to properly ask such things. After all Kanara tended to get things that were personal often messed up and made them seem the wrong way, even when her intentions were honourable and sincere.

[4]

Last edited by FROSTCestrell on Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:10 pm

“Still sounds pretty eventful.” She said with a shrug.

Her standards for eventful probably was ascewed honestly considering how she rarely socialized or went out to eat so doing so was a bit of an event for her no matter who it was with. However it made sense that it may not be seen as the same to someone like Kanara. Someone as polite and kind as she was probably had plenty of social interactment time. Especially since it seemed like she didn’t work and train every waking moment like Dahlia tended to. Which wasn’t bad. Honestly it was probably a far healthier lifestyle. She blinked then at the next question as she finished her scrubbing on the cheek.

“I’m thinking, why are you asking me what I’m thinking, and if everythings okay with us.” She put it on a bit flatly. ”Aren’t those things like you asking your partner or something?”

She had only heard those sorts of questions come up between her family members but only really between those said family members and their corresponding partner.

“If so, I thought you said we were friends. I’m a bit too young, and too busy for anything more…” She walked over to her bucket at the end of the peak. “That and you're way too old for me even if I’m turning 15 in a few weeks. So youre gonna be really disappointed when I tell you we’re only friends.”

Kanara also sounded a bit aggressive with the question…. Wait, did she assume one thing? That was a bit weird but if so it would explain the aggression. She was still learning about social stuff so she wasn’t too certain about the reasoning here but she said her peace so it didn’t matter much given she was honest with her. She then grabbed the bucket before she used the facial structure ridged to get further over to one side before leaping onto the other hair peak on the other side before going form there to the collar of the shirt of the next Hokage over were she balanced the best she could resting her bucket there and grabbed the brush before using the curls in the hokage's hair as food holds and started to climb up towards its forehead to scrub there next.

109 / 110 CP

Post 5

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:39 am

Letting out a loud laughter Kanara only was able to restrain her laughing as she realised if this was going to continue she would loose control over her chakra and fall. Raising an arm in an excusive motion she answered:

"Oh, dont worry about that."

Appearently Dahlia got her question the wrong way. A relationship with kanara. Only someone that was unarguably insane would ever put up with all the awkwardness and weirdness Kanara had as her normal standart. Shaking her head, still chuckling she let out a small whisper to herself, that came out louder then it should have:

"Sage help the poor soul that chooses to date me..."

Focusing a bit more on her work again she now went over to the nose and cheeks. The paint thinner was a real life saver. Without it she thought is dread about all the time she would have spent, trying to get the paint off the large stone faces.

"You seemed a bit mad at me last time and seem like it now too... So I uh... you know, wanted to ask."

THinking a bit further, and given how bad she was in expressing herself, it was possible she hurt Dahlias feelings with her promt answer and laughter regarding the "dating" stuff. Adding quickly she said:

"I mean you are still pretty..."

Not realising why, her cheeks suddenly took on a bit of colour again, making her blush a bit, even if she didnt know what the reason was. Apperently her head knew something that she didnt. Elaborating further she continued:

"A-as friends,... you know...."

[5]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:35 am

Dahlia heard laughter and looked over just time to see her fall. She moved instinctively to try to get to her but stopped just as soon as she shifted around to stop never leaving her peak as she realized the girl hadn’t fallen that far or at least caught herself and was fine. Hereye twitching a bit in annoyance at the unintentional fake out and laughing. She then rolled her eyes at her unintentional louder than expected whisper. If it wasn't for her refined sense she would have likely missed it but chose not to comment for now and went back to scrubbing. Dahlia kept scrubbing and slowly stopped as she finished off the last of the paint and sighed at her clarification.

“I’m usually always angry… especially when I socialize. Just ask anyone who knows me. They may have more choice words to say though than just she's angry considering up until recently for the past 9 years I out right attacked other kids my age that upset me.” She said honestly.

It was no secret. If the girl didn’t know already and Dahlia didn't tell her she would no doubt be informed about it in the future from someone else that would phrase it far less… well they would be far more colorful with their way of describing.

“So no, there's no issue between us. If there was, I wouldn't have eaten with you last time we met. Or you woulda left with a black eye.” She said with a shrug wrapping the wire around the peak, then around her body.

She then slowly walked down from the peak using the wire to brace herself to get another spot on the underside of the jawline with one arm, and held the bucket and braced herself with the wire using the other.

“Look You don’t have to try to make up for your laughter to help my self esteem.” She honestly didn't know if that was the cause but she assumed it was. “I know I have a lot of issues with my looks, and honestly I don’t care. I don't care if others find me cute or gross. I just care if I can get what I need done, done.”

She said flatly. Yasu was supposed to be the pretty one anyways. She didn't notice her blushing from how far away she was but hearing her stuttering she tilted her head backwards shouting.

“Well no shit! I just told you I was too young for that anyways so even if it wasn’t it wouldn’t matter!” Look she was starting to learn to take in others feelings before she acted but she was still at heart; she’d share her thoughts openly and happily repeat them if she wanted to no matter how hostile it may come off.

Besides she sorta just assumed the girl was just benign weird again due to not being able to see her blushing.

109 / 110 CP

Post 6

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:36 am

Kanaras training had really paid off. After all, the first time she climbed this wall, she was all sick from the weird position her bods had to take in its fight against gravity. Now she actually enjoved the feeling. It reminded her of her childhood. Snapping out of her small daydream she realised something important. She was really bad at talking. Like with yuichi, she managed to say completely the opposite of what she wanted to, or at least made it look like it by accident. While normally Kanara didnt hold back either when she agitiated, she could understand the reaction Dahlia gave her. After all her laughter was not well times, especially when telling her that she was pretty, although Kanara really meant it. Probably she thought that Kanara was joking. Her smile dissapearing from her face she thought about the impact her laughter maybe have had Dahlia. Starting again in a sad voice that lacked the usual "lightness" her sentences ususally had she said:

"But i really mean it. Compared to me you are as radiant as the sun, while other pople sometimes take of becasue they think I am a ghost!"

Shouting this to Dahlia would likely mean nothing next to all to her, but Kanara now was deadset about lifting her spirits. After all she allready helped her and actually was normal compared to the rest of the other people Kanara met so far and bothered to actually talk to. However the thought of getting a black eye somewhat amused her. She didnt think Dahlia would pull through with it, and evne if she tried it was extremely likely that Kanara wouldnt even be bothered about it. After all ther wont be a black eyes if there is nothing to hit. And Kanara was fast enough to outrun everyone she encountered so far, the exception being Yuichi, however she didnt know how fast he really was. Likely even faster then her, given how easily he was able to stalk her when they first met.

Focusing a bit more on her work she finally got the the mouth and thought for a slipt second about leaving a bit of green colour so the Hokkage would have a lipstick on, but then deciding against it she continued her work. After all she wanted to get payed just as much as Dahlia did, so being funny was soemthing that could cost both of them thier money quite easily.

[6]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Dahlia noticed the tone and wanted to be sympathetic but was getting further annoyed by her words.

"One, putting yourself down inorder to make someone feel better about themselves isn't a compliment! It's just annoying! And two, I wasn't saying all that to get complimented. I genuinely don't care! Now stop being weird already!"

She shouted out before grumbling and going back to her scrubbing. She had no idea why people thought they had to bring themselves down just to make others feel better. It was dumb. And always felt like one side was suffering just for the other to feel better. Why couldn't both parties feel good at the same time? Besides she may have issues with her own looks in ways but she could care less if others found her pretty or not. She didn't like how others saw her because they saw her like a beast from her actions not her looks. She kept scrubbing with a twitching brow and huff trying to focus on the task at hand not silly looks.

109 / 110 CP

Post 7

Post by FROSTCestrell Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:49 pm

Kanaras mind was conflicted. Not only did the green tone on the hokages chin, the last part she had to wash, and on the other hand she didnt know if she should try to comfort Dahlia even more, or honour her wish to stop being "weird". Weird was an odd definition for Kanara. If she didnt talk to people becasue she often was shy, she got called arrogant. If she was genuinely friendly and tried to make other people she liked or cared about happy, she got called weird. It were two interesting sides of the same coin she often flipped in order to see if she liked a person.

"Allright... if that what oyu want, but both things i said were true!"

Kanara, now getting ready for another annoyed answer focused on the task ahead. Finishing her work on the chin, the Hokages face shines in the same, dull, greyish colour it always had before. Maybe painting wasnt such a bad idea, but with different colours obviously. Getting ready to go over to see if Dahlia needed an help a thought came to her. After all it wouldnt be to bad to trow one of the buckets with water against the stone faces, to rinse any small amouts of colour that maybe stayed on there off, which in return brought her to another thought. They still had anoter canister of paint thinner on the ground. Turning around however what she saw was a surprise to be sure. The open canister of paint thinner was burning. A flame rose out of it nearly as high as Kanara herself was. It was a wonder they both didnt notice it so far, if Dahlia did, at least she didnt mention it. Letting her sight wander around the scene unfolding a few dozen meters beneath her, she noticed the other canister, which was conveniently standing right next to the allready burning one.

"Uh... if i were you, id seek cover... NOW!"

Taking advantage of her speed, Kanara climbed the stone face up, getting into cover at its hair, while eyeing the cansiter and waiting for Dahlia to do the same. While the canisters didnt nearly have enough explosive force to damage the stone, the framentation could be a problem for the two Kuniichis.

[7]

Kanara info:

OPT:
    Dahlia Fedcon
    Dahlia Fedcon

Post by Dahlia Fedcon Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:39 pm

"Whatever!" Dahlia shouted back, finishing her scrubbing.

Dahlia paused, sniffing the air before turning to see the fire. How had she not noticed it sooner? The moment any flame was light she should have been able to smell it with her senses as keen as they were now. She supposed it was possible heat could cause it to combust but it was right about winter time so it shouldn't be that hot to do that kind of heat. It was possible someone lit it onfire to mess with them. She watched Kanara flee up the monument to safety before looking back down.

The thinner didn't have enough to hit them from down there Dahlia was pretty high already no doubt about halfway up the monument so about 25 meters up and a bit off to the side so the blast would if anything hit the monument not her. She would more likely get hurt in the process of panic running. So she instead finished scrubbing as the thinner would go off safely out of range of her. After it set off she swung from the wire to a nearby peak before slowly making her way back down to the ground. She casually disposes of her water while avoiding the thinner and its fumes. Before looking up towards the monument. Her work was all done.

"My stuffs all wrapped up! Keep an eye out on your way back. It's probable that someone lit it aflame!" She called out stretching. "I'm gonna turn in the mission. I have other stuff I gotta do so I can't be lingering around now that the work is done!"

She stated oh so casually. This wasn't the worst thing she's ever seen or been in danger to. She herself had been more of a danger to herself more than this situation so it didn't really rile her up emotionally.

"Try not to breathe in the fumes from the thinner too; it's more than likely toxic!" She called out before turning to leave.

109 / 110 CP

Post 8

[Exit]

Post by FROSTCestrell Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:05 am

Looking back after Dahlia, Kanara came back down, looking at the work both of them did. The stone faces surely looked fresh now. If she actually cared about the hokkages giant stone faces, it might even had made her happy. However she had other issues on hand. Paint thinner that was inside a closed can didnt just catch on fire easily. Evenmoreso, considering it was cold outside and they had no open fire. Activating her sharingan she looked around, seeing the slightest shimmer of blue chakra behind a bush that was around thirty meters away. Taking a nearby branch that had fallen off in the strong wind of yesterdays weather, she took aim and trew it. As if the sage himself guided her trow she hit perfectly. Just enough pain to teach him a lesson but also to not leave any mark on the trouble causer. Tracking him as he ran away, Kanara finally reached where she lived; furiously ringing on the door, explaining to his mother what he did. Deciding that her job here was doen she returned to teh park to try to find the shrapnel the paint thinner cansiters had fired away. Being done with that she finally decided that now was her job done. Heading to the office she leaft the area and spent the rest of the day taking a bath.

OOC:
    Jutsus used:
    Sharingan 0.2CP

109.8 / 110 CP

[8]

{EXIT}

[Exit]

Kanara info:

OPT:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content