Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

the way of the sword

Rin Matoi
    Rin Matoi

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

the way of the sword - Page 2 Empty Re: the way of the sword

Post by Rin Matoi Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:31 am

In a sudden cloud of smoke another Masuyo appeared next to the clone. This one was the real one. The clone will vanish the moment the original appeared, leaving only one Masuyo left. There she would see Jinn on the ground, arm bleeding from a cut, Taichi's kunai lightly dressed in blood. "Oh boy. Here I thought the one with the bigger stick would win." Masuyo said referencing Jinn's sword. Normally Genin were skiddish when it came to clashing blades, thus reach was all more important. To Taichi it seemed like this was not an issue. Perhaps he could prove as a promising addition to her team. "With Jinn out of commission, I guess we can end the task here. I was expecting to draw the spar out a bit longer and give you two notes on your combat technique, but that will have to wait. Nonetheless, you and I are going to go on a mission tomorrow. Meet me at the Tsuchikage Complex at the mission board no later than nine in the morning. Don't forget to eat breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day!" Masuyo said this wagging her index finger making her point as clear as she could.

Taichi was dismissed for the time being. He was free to do whatever he wanted for the remainder of the day. Masuyo needed to drop Jinn off at the hospital before wrapping her day up as well. She feared for such a frail man. Perhaps he was not entirely ready for her training regiment. This left Kameko and Taichi as two promising additions to her team. For now, she would focus on building up Taichi's strength. Masuyo would approach Jinn's limp body, scooping him over her shoulders with a bit of struggle, though managing in the end. From there she would head to the hospital to drop off Jinn for medical treatment.

[Exit]
    Taichi Kotōshura
    Taichi Kotōshura

Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: D
    Ryo: 17,725

the way of the sword - Page 2 Empty Re: the way of the sword

Post by Taichi Kotōshura Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:57 am

Taichi had gripped the kunai carefully so that the blood stained on his weapon wouldn't fall on his clothes, he watched as she picked up Jinn after her telling him to meet her tomorrow at nine in the morning, with noting to have breakfast. He raised his eyebrow, finding her slightly weird but lightly nodded after what she said, seeing her off with Jinn, which he assumed would drop him off at the hospital. He looked at his blood-stained knife once more and said "Huh... how am I going to get the blood off this?" as somehow, that was more the immediate concern over the spar that just happened between him and Jinn, plus what his sensei said, he managed to pick up the shurikens that were on the ground around, placing his shurikens back into his shuriken holster and any extra ones which he assumed is Jinn's, he placed into his hip pouch, he planned to drop them for Jinn at the hospital later on.

He eventually found a willing villager to lend a free cloth which he wiped the blood off the kunai with, after explaining the blood came from a sparring match. He soon came home to be welcomed by his family, finding his quiet and reserved attitude for the rest of the day rather unorthodox, but not unwelcome... he couldn't stop thinking about his new squad, he wasn't exactly excited but he's curious as to what might happen tomorrow.

[Exit]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 pm