Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Picking up a new sword

Ryugen
    Ryugen

Village : N/A

Picking up a new sword  Empty Picking up a new sword

Post by Ryugen Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:34 pm

Ryu was slowly taking his time as he strolled though the market place in kumo, he was looking for the local weapon shop but he went and got him self lost so until he could find it he decided that he would just stroll around and enjoy his day. After all it was not often that Ryugen was able to just take it easy and not be going on boring D rank missions.

As he was out he would window shop meaning he just looked around at local places so if he ever found something he wanted he knew where to come look for it. Ryu found him self hungry so he stopped off at a local restaurant and ordered some Raman. Ryu enjoyed his meal and once he was done he payed the man then went back out trying to find the local weapon shop so he could pick him self up a new sword. After all what kind of kenjitsu user would he be if he did not have a sword on his side.

Picking up a new sword  Empty Re: Picking up a new sword

Post by Ryugen Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:59 pm

Ryu was glad that on the one day he decided to go out to shop the sky was clear with sunny warm weather. He saw a few clothing shops but as he looked around he noticed that they was wanting way to much just for clothing so he decided to just keep to his uncle who oddly enough was very good at making clothes from scratch. But then if you can't score your self a woman by his age you might as well know those skills so you don't have to rely on a woman to do those things for you.

After almost half a day of walking around the shopping district ryugen finally found the weapon shop. It was not a very big place and honestly it looked kind of run down, it had a sign handing up above the shop that read Renfuko weapons. It had a sword, Kunai and a shuriken all together.

Opening the front door ryugen walked in and started to look around but he was not able to find what he was looking for. Sure they had swords but no Katana which was what he used for fighting with. So he was about to leave when the clerk noticed this and called him over to him.

Post by Ryugen Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:19 pm

" excuse me sir but I noticed that you seem to be looking for something particular. If I may ask what is it that you seek."

Ryugen walked over to the guy as he wondered if he should really tell him but for all he knew the guy might be able to tell him where he could find a sword. " I'm looking for a katana but I noticed that you don't have any. Now if you could direct me to some one who dose have one that would be great."

The clerk had a strange look on it and Ryu could tell that he was struggling with wanting to tell him something or just keep quiet. " I don't normally do this but something about you tells me your a true swordsman."

The clerk would reach under his table and as he brought the sword up Ryu could tell that it was a good quality blade. " This here is my pride and joy, best item I have in this danky old shop of mine. It's not cheap tho I tell you that, it goes for 15,000 ryo and not a ryo less. It has a white lacker polish to the casing with red flames on the scabbard, the blade its self is a black blade with red tent to it. I hope this is something you was looking for I hope."

Ryu just smiled as he placed a bag of Ryo on the table as he picked up the sword and expected it. No good kenjitsu user would ever just buy a sword with out first expecting it for any flaws tho he could not find any in this blade.

" This is one of the most finest swords I have seen in a very long time, it reminds me of swords that my clan makes.thank you very much, I did not feel like my self with out a sword on my hip "

Ryugen turned around after he placed the sword on his side as he walked out of the store. " Wait you said your clan makes swords, who is you clan and what is your name good sir. " Ryu just grinned as he was walking away.

" It's the Sasaki clan, my name is Ryugen Sasaki remember it well old man for it's a name that every one shall know before to long "

And with that Ryu walked out the door as he still had missions to go on.

Exited thread.

( Bought a katana for 15,000 ryo.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:44 am