Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

A Balanced Diet [Social / Mikoto]

Anonymous

A Balanced Diet [Social / Mikoto] Empty A Balanced Diet [Social / Mikoto]

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:04 am

Cheerful humming sounded from Yumi's lips within the confides of her kitchen, the chopping of fruits and vegetables with a sharpened kitchen knife intermingling with her tunes into a chorus of joy and content. It wasn't very often Yumi showed to be happy. More often than not the Kaguya showed a dissatisfaction with life and made it everyone else's problem. But today was special. Well, in the grand scheme of things is was actually a pretty normal day, but in Yumi's world this was one of the most important days in her life. She was going on a date. Well, okay maybe by some people's definitions it wasn't actually a date since only one party knew what it was... But half the people involved knowing counted, right? Right.

As far as the Uzumaki knew they would simply be going out clothes shopping. Yumi needed some more after those intense training sessions in the woods and upon being willing to buy her friend some clothing too Mikoto agreed to the thing. Of course, as always the Uzumaki was stubborn when it came to doing most things, but she was always easily swayed with a promise of freebies. She really knew how to get something out of everything. Then again that bit of childish nature is something Yumi loved about her... Although now that she thought about it, was there anything she didn't love about her? Hm, well maybe she could return her affection a bit more instead of ignoring it. That would be nice. But, today was one of her attempts of getting Mikoto to do just that. She could picture it right now. First they would go clothes shopping, then they would settle down at the park and eat Yumi's delectable lunch. The food would be so well-cooked the red head would fall in love instantly right then and there and declare they should be married! Mikoto would interlock their hands together and whisper, "my dear, sweet Yumi... I would love to have your delicious cooking every day for the rest of my life. Please, be my wife!"
    Just the thought was enough to make Yumi squee, which she did, quiet loudly, swaying happily in place as the daydream played out in her head.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:10 pm