Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Preparation

Sayuri
    Sayuri

Village : Kirigakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Hyoton, Fuuton, Suiton, Ninjutsu, Iryojutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Kanchijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: I take payment in blood

Preparation Empty Preparation

Post by Sayuri Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:23 pm

Sayuri had much to prepare before her trip south, and by ‘much’ she merely meant ‘many’. She had been working on an improved version of her Sentinels for some time now, and having finally perfected it she needed to train it so that she could create her new Behemoths without issue. She had gone to her ice castle and greeted Frederick and Clyde, hoping that they wouldn’t feel jealous as she created a new servant. She realized that the summit had taken too long, and in that time Frederick and Clyde had both reverted to piles of bones and snow. She sighed and resummoned Frederick, though she had no solution for Clyde.

Frederick didn’t do much other than greet her as usual, their lumbering steps making the ground shudder slightly. “Soon you’ll have a friend again.” Channeling her Hyoton into the ice and snow around her, Sayuri made good on her promise as another Ice Forged rose from the terrain. Unlike Frederick, this one was ten meters tall and absolutely towered over the weaker clones. “Oh! You’re beautiful!” Sayuri would coo up at the frightening giant. It nodded as she spoke, whether it could understand her, or was merely acknowledging that she had spoken was difficult to tell. With her hand outstretched towards the new Ice Forged she applied the Eternal Servitude seal, sealing it and making it more or less permanent. “There, now Marshmallow, you stay with Frederick and guard the mountain. If anyone comes up here, rip their arms off and throw them back to the bottom.” The now permanent Ice Forged would growl softly in response and begin their patrol around the mountain and their sovereigns home.

With that done, Sayuri moved on to a powerful Yuki Clan technique; Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals. It required a single hand seal that was similar to the Tiger Seal, but it required that she crossed her index fingers under her middle fingers. A simple enough change, but one that when used in conjunction with her Hyoton created twenty one mirrors of ice around any target she chose. She could also create individual mirrors and use them to leap distances that she ordinarily would not have access to - such as up in the air. For these purposes she created two mirrors; one in front of her and one ten meters up near the shoulder of Marshmallow. With a maniacal giggle she stepped through the one on the ground and stepped out onto the Behemoth’s shoulder. Marshmallow did as she willed, and as she willed he would reach up and carefully hold her there as she looked around from thirty feet up. It was a fantastic view, though eventually she had Marshmallow set her back on the ground, with Sayuri dismissing the mirrors in the process. “Fantastic. Thank you, Marshmallow. I believe this will make things much more. . . interesting.” Marshmallow growled softly in response and continued his patrol, while Sayuri went inside her ice castle to finish her preparations. She had many things to set in motion, and firstly she left a note for anyone that might wander in and not get their arms ripped off. It was a simple message; ‘I will return shortly. Until I do, wait for me. Train and grow stronger and upon my return we shall speak.’ She knew there was the barest possibility that Kitsuki would make it up here, and she wasn’t so sure that even Marshmallow could keep the angelic princess out if Kitsuki was insistent. So she left a vague message that could be reasonably interpreted as a message to a student, or even a message to Kitsuki herself. But left nothing that would indicate where she was going, or what she was doing while there. She would much rather have left a message specifically for the thorn in her side, one written in blood and with clearly threatening overtones. But as always, Jareth had something to say about that.

‘My Queen, we journey to gain more power. It would not do to sacrifice that potential power to the whims of emotion. However justified those emotions might be.’

‘I suppose you’re right, but it isn’t fun.’

‘No, it is not. But we shall have fun on our travels.’

‘You’re right, as usual. Do you ever get tired of being right all the time?’

‘How does one tire of perfection? I never tire of you, my Queen.’

‘Sometimes I think that you’re just buttering me up. I don’t mind though, slather away.’

‘As you wish, my Queen.’

Jareth was absolutely just ‘buttering her up’. And Sayuri was astute enough to see it, but damaged enough by Jareth’s, Sero’s and Azrael’s influences that she didn’t take it nearly as seriously as she should. With her preparations completed, Sayuri would make her way to the docks in Kirigakure.

[Exit Thread]

Techniques Trained:

The Ice Queen:

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:13 am