Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Suna Revitalization Project. The S.R.P.

Okane
    Okane

Suna Revitalization Project. The S.R.P. Empty Suna Revitalization Project. The S.R.P.

Post by Okane Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:39 pm

The S.R.P. Suna revitalization project was already well under way. Scheduled to finish the near limitless supply of water and food by the end of the month and turning a desert village into a paradise. All of it was going smoothly and as of yet no one had threatened that balance. The Society of course was protecting the village but it needed to be able to sustain itself as well. It's own defenders to secure its future. For with gain there is also loss. Greed would likely take hold of the hearts of the mighty or the surrounding, less fortunate neighbors. Okane was fine with building up the village on his own mostly but he was no fighter. No defender. If anything he was actively avoiding any such situation. Nyguyen was managing the company now but Okane still had free reign. So he had taken half the billboards on the Heavenly Emporium and posted the SRP. Stating it would rehouse and pay capable warriors to move to Suna and actively defend it. There was a number to call for those interested and people assigned to it at the tower but the first meeting was set for today. No name or title associated with it...just someone wanting to get paid.

Okane didn't care though. Money was no object to the Stag. They made more than any of the major villages on their own as a corporation. The only one who perhaps made more than them was their sister company ran by Kara....Partially due to his investment into her stocks but he was more proud of their combined power than jealous of hers. Still Okane had set aside a room in a domed building for diplomacy. A long rectangle desk. Simple polished wood but more of a presentation room than anything with a projector in the center next to a call box. Facing away from where Okane was already sitting in a black office chair. His sheer black three piece suit with a power red tie in wonderful contrast to his pale moonlight skin. His hair while long was tied back into a pony tail and his face clean shaved by the barber with a straight razor that very morning. His scent lightly filled the room with scented flower perfume making it smell like a garden even within the diplomacy center. His green eyes set a glow as he waited for his first appointment. Gold and silver rings along his fingers as he lightly tapped his index and middle finger of his right hand against the table. The left hand held a golden pocket watch with a stag head on the front as he checked the time.

Renown: 4600
    Ryo: 2,064,100
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Enmei
    Enmei

Village : N/A

Suna Revitalization Project. The S.R.P. Empty Re: Suna Revitalization Project. The S.R.P.

Post by Enmei Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Enmei strolled into the shop as he ducked his head under the entrance door. the curses of being tall.  He wore his e dresses fairly casually in a white long-sleeved buttoned shirt and black pants with his tattered brown jacket around him. He had an acquaintance make him this appointment for the day. He was out of work currently and honestly he needed to make money quickly. He needed the capital to enact his more sinister plans that he kept well hidden in the back of his head.  He remained composed as he reached a directory sign and headed towards the diplomacy district. His hands remained in his pockets.  Within a few minutes, he arrived at a large double door to an office area complete with the receptionist.

His voice was a deep one with a bit of raspiness to it as he looked towards the assistant. Placing his hands onto the surface of the desk. His piercing eyes staring into their very soul.  "I have an appointment with Mr. Okane in a few minutes. Enmei Hayashi." The receptionist blinked and cleared their throat as they went through their day planner. " He spoke and nodded his head. "Ah, here it is Mr. Hayashi. I will let him know you have arrived have a seat." He pressed a button on an intercom buzzing Okane within. Once Kane had answered the receptionist would speak into the machine." Mr Okane, your next appointment has arrived shall I send him in?" While that was going on Enmei would take a seat in a rather luxurious-looking chair not particularly caring about the conversation that was going on between the receptionist and the owner. Ever the cautious man he would gather nature energy to begin to fuel his reserve in case this was not a pleasant meeting. then again it would be prudent to have the pool for a demonstration later on as well.

Nature energy gathered:10 passively
    Nature energy pool 10/110

Suna Revitalization Project. The S.R.P. Empty Re: Suna Revitalization Project. The S.R.P.

Post by Okane Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:02 am

Okane would hear the intercom come to life. A slight amount of static for a moment before his guest was announced. There would be a pause a moment as Okane smiled. He mustn't show haste in greeting his guest. He was on time yes but there were other factors to consider. Okane had to show he held the schedule at his whim instead of jumping at an opportunity. They were seeking him out for an income and thus he had to hold the confidence and authority. They were fighters for sure but Okane...he was a builder of nations. The very floating market island they were on was his creation. So he would wait for about two minutes. Letting him stew a moment as he smiled and watched his pocket watch. At two minutes he would pocket it. Idly he would rise from his seat and adjust his outfit to make sure all the lines were straight. Once that was done his right hand would lift and purple chakra strings would emerge from the tip of his fingers. As if they were controlled with such precision they appeared alive, the chakra strings would wrap around the door handle and lightly pull it open. The attendant hearing the door click would smile to Enmei and speak up again.

"Mr. Hayashi, The Grand Merchant will see you now."

Okane would retreat the chakra strings as soon as he heard Enmei approaching the door so as to not allow them to be seen. The door was designed to hold for a few seconds before closing so it wouldn't close on his guest. There was no point really in revealing yet that Okane himself was more than a simple merchant. Not a warrior for sure but certainly more capable than the average civilian. The chakra strings would fade entirely before Enmei had a chance to enter and Okane would have his hands comfortably folded in front of himself. There was a smile there highlighted by brightly glowing green eyes. The only hint he allowed to always show of his true power were those glowing orbs. They seemed to Study Enmei with endless depths of intelligence as he entered if he did. When Okane spoke his voice was mesmerizing. Like silk on the ears as if a lullaby. Almost like Genjutsu but with no chakra being used. Soothing in nature.

"Welcome Mr. Hayashi. Please....call me Okane. No need for titles here. My my you are a big fellow aren't you?"

Stats:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3005-tomi-okane
    Link to Known Techniques: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3029-okane-tomi-updates#23588
    Enmei
    Enmei

Post by Enmei Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:16 pm

Enmei would sit quietly in the chair. He was almost tempted to reach into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and have a smoke while he waited. However, he would refrain from such behavior plus honestly, he would rather enjoy his cigarette at leisure. He sat still as a statue staring at the door focused on his prize. While he waited he would seep into his mind and check on the status of the original personality while gathering nature energy. HE walked through the recesses of his mind. A long corridor made of darkened stone with multiple cell doors. Each one holding a memory of pain and sorrow that he had buried within the depths of his mind. The trauma was very severe and eventually gave him rise to this new personality. His footsteps echoed as he reached the cell of his original personality. Sliding open a small rectangular view he looked inside.

The room was alight with warm colors and soft tones of light. The original lay in a state of dormancy wrapped up in a blanket staring at a wall. He smiled and closed the viewing hole and walked off returning to his senses. Hearing the sound of the voice of the receptionist speak. He blinked a couple of times and cleared his throat and proceeded to stand to his feet. He spoke in his usual deep gruff voice  " Thank you" as he nodded his head politely to the receptionist. Straightening the front of his coat he would proceed towards the door as it had been partly opened. There was something in that tone of voice as he entered and heard the man speak. His voice was smooth as velvet yet he felt something was a bit off. it somewhat reminded him of himself in a way. He would proceed in and smirk as Okane mentioned his height. His Brown eyes staring directly into Okanes as he spoke in a calm yet jovial tone. "My mother always made sure I drank my milk hehe as a child." He chuckled as he took a seat before the man.

"Likewise you can call me Enmei, Okane. I will admit I am rather impressed with this fine establishment you have built. It is truly magnificent. But I must admit I had other reasons for wishing a meeting between the pair of us."  He sighed and folded his left leg over his right knee. "You are a man of great renown and resources. I wish to ask a favor in addition to my payment of your services. I Seek a person of great renown. Do you happen to have any information regarding the snake sage Nozomi's whereabouts I have Business to discuss with her?"

Post by Okane Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:36 pm

Okane would smile as the man made the joke about drinking his milk. Ahh mothers and how sweet they were on their children. Still Okane could just chalk it up to good genes. Either way the man appeared to be what he was looking for. Well built like a fighter and able to retort with humor. Intelligence even on a smaller scale was important in a future employee. Still the man would take his seat. Crossing one leg over the other. He would even compliment his work and Okane would smile a little more. Almost as if their was mischief in his eyes. Still there was quickly something else brought up. Another reason for being here beyond simple employment. Okane would listen as his smile would lower as the door came fully closed. Sealing the two of them in the room. Okane would frown a little before folding his hands on the table. His fingers interlocked together to prevent himself from fidgeting. Well this one certainly got to the point. So he was looking for Nozomi Himitsu. To be frank everyone was to some extent or another. Though Okane doubted many of them could handle her. Nor did he intend to feed her to the wolves.

Okane would take a breath and he took the man in. Letting his senses feel the man out. He had the appearance of a fighter. Muscular frame and tall bone structure. His scent hinted at tobacco products but it had an underlying scent...One Okane had learned to set aside from his journey. The man had the scent of violence on him. However that didn't mean he was a wicked man. Violence could also mean it had been done to him. He would take a breath and focus his hearing. Finding the sound of the mans beating heart. Steady and calm. Even after asking after possibly the most dangerous woman on the planet he was calm. Madness maybe? Or did he not intend to fight her? If Okane denied him here how would it turn out? Was he strong enough to pin Okane down in such a small space and harm him? Finally Okane would tilt his head and smile again. He was calm which meant he likely didn't intend immediate violence. So Okane would test the waters. He would offer a half reply on the matter and see where it turned the conversation.

"I can honestly say no such person is employed by our company. Nor would I know where she currently is at this moment. Being as she is wanted by the majority of the world I would imagine keeping herself hidden is a second nature to such an individual by now. Out of curiosity what business would you have with her?"

Stats:

Enmei
    Enmei

Post by Enmei Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:13 am

Indeed there was a hint of mischief in his eyes as he listened to Okane reacted to his eyes. Yet deep beneath the calm exterior was a man who was brutal to his prey. However, those faculties were well suppressed for the time being lest he resorted to transforming into his clan's nature transformation state. That was when he tended to get more brutal. he rembered one time he had transformed and had picked up a man and had bent him from bending his shoulders so much that he broke the man's spine in half. a fond memory of bloodshed that adventure was and of course there were no survivors. He would still continue to gather nature energy though as he remained in his chair. Gently rotating his foot the cartilage cracking as he looked about the office. It was very highly furnished with a vast amount of valuables however he was no thief. The man had expensive taste but then again This Okane was one of the wealthiest people in the lands.

His eyes darted back to Okane as he spoke about his target. Denying that she worked for the company and had no knowledge of her whereabouts. His hands remained within the side pockets of his coat. He slightly narrowed his eyes slightly annoyed that his hunch about finding out more info about the woman. He relaxed his narrowed brow and patted about inside his pockets and pulled out a cigarette pack and a silver zippo light. Holding it up as he spoke calmly. "You mind if I have one Okane?" While he waited for Okane to respond he would straighten his back up and sigh as he uncrossed his legs and set both his legs on the ground. He raised a brow as he pulled a cigarette out of of the pack with hi slips and held it in place. His ri thumb f his right hand gently flicking the flint of the flighter at his side pointed of course away from the furniture.

His tone was calm and not angry more of a disappointment. "Well, that is a damn shame. A man with your intellect and near limitless resources and you haven't heard a single rumor of her last location is somewhat hard to believe." Taking the cigarette from his mouth with his left hand he held it at the left side. "Well guess I'll have to look for her through rumors. I don't suppose you can at least tell me on how to get to sunagakure?" Placing the cigarette back into his mouth he would take an imaginary puff from it until he got the go-ahead to light it. " As for my business with her well she is the snake sage long story short my Clan has ties to ryuuchi cave hence our unique abilities It's only right a member of my cla should be allowed to sign that contract." It wasn't a total lie but he had other motivations for wanting the contract. If he were able to get it and master sage mode the negative drawbacks he suffered when he transformed would no longer be a problem for his limited faculties and he would not go on a berserk-like rage and kill anyone in his path. He cleared his throat and spoke in a friendlier tone.

" So I heard you're paying quite a penny for employees. AS a man who has financial desires i would like to ask for payment upfront upon being hired for the first month and of course my responsibilities as your employee and of course the specfics of the job at hand."

Post by Okane Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:44 am

Okane would smile politely all the same. The man would pull out a smoke and he would simply nod allowing it. Okane did not have any of his own on him. Mostly just smoking one here and there when someone flared his temper. Still the man would make a statement as if it was almost mocking or doubting him. However Okane would allow him to view what he said as such. Nozomi really wasn't employed by the company. She was an investor. As for where he last saw her and where she may be he knew that very well. He could contact her easily enough and would likely do so after this particular meeting. He had simply said he didn't know where she currently was at the moment. She could be any number of places. That did not mean he didn't know how to find her. Nor did having resources guarantee locating someone. She was wanted by the world after all and all the villages hadn't located her yet with all their resources. If anything he was amused by this. However the question on locating Sunagakure was....well it made Okane raise an eyebrow...did the man not know what he was being interviewed for? The job invitation was called the Suna revitalization project. Which meant this would probably be done in Suna. Okane would take a breath and hold his thoughts in. Refraining from pointing that out. Insulting people rarely got what one wanted from them. At least in most cases.

He couldn't help an amused smile. The man explained his connection to her and what he wanted and Okane was simply amused. Mostly because the man stated it was his birthright essentially. Oh that was a phrase that would be good to use with her. Telling Nozomi she has to do anything would be worth watching. She was widely considered a terrorist and at the same time the strongest shinobi in the world. A part of Okane wanted to call her right then and there and get her to come to the Heavenly emporium. Just reschedule the meeting and watch a sit down between the two. However damages would have to be paid so he refrained from such an urge. Instead the matter of payment was brought up already. Along with his responsibilities and such. Okane would chuckle and lean back in his chair. He had a whole video presentation but this one was getting straight to the point. His hands would separate and rest on the arms of his chair. Speaking to him with an amused smile.

"You wouldn't be starting right now but you would be included in next months rotation of payments. Everyone gets paid at the same time monthly. This is a corporation and as such paperwork must be filed. As for where Suna is....you are aware the job requires relocating to Suna yes? If you are hired you will be expected to assist in the protection of Suna, Stag and all of its combined assets to the best of your ability. People there need protection. As compensation you will be provided housing upon arrival at Stag tower in the form of your own apartment. Up until such a time as you choose to purchase your own living arrangements. The monthly payments for this will be a hundred thousand ryo. At any time you or the company can cancel your contract should our interests differ too greatly."

Stats:

Enmei
    Enmei

Post by Enmei Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:42 am

He watched as Okane nodded giving him his permission and brought the lighter to the cigarette tip and gave a couple of flicks with his thumb. The wick ignited as he looked at the flame. He always enjoyed a good fire there was just something peaceful about it. He blinked and drew his attention back towards Okane and spoke with the cigarette in his mouth "Thanks." he brought the flame and took a rag the end of the cigarette burning as he brought the smoke into his lungs and held it and slowly exhaled to the side letting out a sigh of relief. "Ahh, that's better... Ah forgive my rudeness would you care for one?" He would offer out the pack towards the man after tapping on the bottom of the pack and offering out a cigarette for the man to take.

Should the man accept his offer he would gladly give him one and return the pack to his pocket. However, should the man decline well there was no real downside if he declined he would simply have one more cigarette to have later?  Once again he would continue to gather the natural energy about him taking it silently into his body and creating a  chakra pool separate from his own. It didn't feel like he needed to be on guard so much but then again he was in an unfamiliar place and meeting with a stranger. He was a man who nevertheless was cautious perhaps it was a leftover personality he had taken from his original never less he raised an eyebrow quizzically at the man. Neither did he confirm nor deny that he could find out the whereabouts of the target that he sought.  He merely smoked quietly in his chair as he listened to tot the man speak about how his corporation worked with payments and such.  At least it would most profitable indeed for the likes of Enmei.

"Hrmm one hundred thousand a month now that is something I can get behind quite happily and even temporary housing on the companies dime I am liking this corporation more and more." Flicking the top of his cigarette he put it away into his right coat pocket. " Forgive me I misspoke about asking about the location of the sand village. I meant to say what exactly will my job entail but as you just finished speaking about it that saves me the trouble of asking." He chuckled as he took a long drag from his cigarette and blew a smoke ring into the air and smiled. " As for the terms of the length of my employment are perfect for my tastes. I assume of course these terms are in a form of a written legal binding document if so Where do i sign? Oh feel free to interview me if you so desire as well happy to answer any questions you may have about me."

Nature Energy gathered:10
    Nature Energy pool total: 40/110

Post by Okane Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:24 am

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t3455-jubu-unique-c-rank-npc

Okane would listen but shake his head no to the offer of a smoke while holding up his right hand in a stop motion briefly. As if suggesting he was good without one. Besides that the cigarette brand the man was smoking was not the same brand as Okane liked. It smelled manufactured Mass produced. Okane had a specialist who hand made each of his smokes as a chef would a meal. The level of cigarette he was used to would likely induce nausea if he went back to something less. Okane would watch the man with interest. There was a power to him even if he was asking dangerous questions. Still there was no disagreement with Okane about payment or housing. Even the temporary part of the contract and his duties had been covered. Okane would watch him flick out the tip of his smoke somewhere into the office. Okanes eyes would follow the cherry and simply watch it land on the carpet. When he looked back however the man was smoking a new cigarette and blowing out a smoke ring. Odd behavior. Still a skill assessment was in order. And as luck would have it there was a knock on the door.

The small hole burned into the carpet was ignored for now. Instead there was a moments pause before the door opened and a well dressed young man would enter. He was wearing black pants over dress shoes with a tucked in white button up shirt. Over his shoulders was a black cloak that seemed to be used for traveling. His skin was fair with jewels decorating along his upper cheeks and across his nose ending in a cross under his left eye. His pink irises would glance to Okane and then the man quietly as his face was framed with light green hair. He appeared to be beautiful especially for a male with a katana on his left hip. Beyond that sheathed and peace tied weapon though he may as well have been an unassuming Civilian. The man would bow to Okane as the door closed behind him before walking to stand next to him in silence. Smiling to Enmei with a rather peaceful look on his face. Something about him suggested he wasn't just another employee on the security team though. As if he was a specialist of some sort. He radiated a small but more significant presence.

"You are clearly built as a talented fighter. But the interview will be a test of your skills against my associate Jubu. Nothing lethal of course. His weapon will remain sheathed but he will still attempt to strike you with it. You may attempt to strike him as well of course but do try and keep the damage to a minimum in here. I don't want to spend too much on repairs my good sir. If this is agreeable let Jubu know when you are prepared."

With that Jubu would step to the side of the table and pull his weapon free. Holding it in both hands in a kendo stance as he smile warmly. The open space there was limited. About two meters wide and four meters long. It appeared that close quarters was the only option. Jubu was much smaller but his hold and stance were nearly flawless. Perhaps he wasn't shinobi trained but he was certainly a capable man. As he would have to be given he was Okanes private assistant. More so than his shopkeepers at least. Okane would lean forward as he placed his elbows on the table and interweaved his fingers together. Resting his chin on his thumbs as he watched with those glowing green eyes.

Stats:

Enmei
    Enmei

Post by Enmei Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:34 am

He nodded his head as Okane declined his offer leaving him with more cigarettes. Perhaps he was a man of a particular brand as he had thought but he was no mind reader. Oh no, he was just an ordinary man at least that's how he portrayed himself. he looked down as he had accidentally let the ember from his tip fall and burn into the carpet he quickly moved his food over the carpet and crushed the sole of his foot upon the mark. He brought his eyes towards Okane and muttered  "Apologies that one got away from me." though honestly, the man before him could afford it honestly. However, he was still being assessed to be an employee of this company so he needed to act like a proper human being and that meant taking responsibilities for his slip-ups. Just as he said his apology a young man had walked in. He has rather well-dressed an assortment of jewels upon his person. was this perhaps an attendant to Okane?

He glanced at the katana at the man's hip and back straight at the man as he looked him in the eyes. His own piercing brown eyes reflecting back as he nodded back politely. His attention turned back to Okane however as he began to speak to him. He listened quietly his right leg still over the top of his left knee. He looked rather bored at the young man who had drawn his katana from his hide and kept it in his scabbard and had taken a defensive stance. He merely sighed and shook his head and muttered " I don't feel like fighting him." However, he contradicted this statement as he slowly got to his feet and standing at his full height.

"Of course, with my job, I do many things I do not enjoy. One moment please." He unbuttoned his shirt with one hand and continued to stare at the young boy never wavering eye contact from him. He unbuttoned his last shirt button and took off both his coat and shirt in one clean sweep and held the clothes bunched in his right hand. "Staring into the kids eyes he became stone-faced completely unlike his previously facial expressions and kind funny attitude. The man wanted a demonstration of the powers he was going to get one. "Hey, Don't blame me blame fate that brought us here and man who made me FIGHT!"

Just as he said yelled out the word FIGHT he had thrown his shirt and cloak into the air before him as a in the center between him and the young man.He activated his clan's nature transformation ability increasing his speed by one rank higher. He moved at his new full level of speed sidestepping and almost vanishing before the boy's eyes. A black flame-like pattern erupted along the right side of his body all the way towards his neck his skin darkening and graying in some areas along his neck and his right eye sclerae and blackened and his once brown eye had turned golden. But the most notable transformation was on his right arm had completely transformed it had become completely grey and had transformed into something more sinister looking. His fingers nails had transformed into talons and his structure of the body had changed as well. However, he only put one out of his three boost abilities into his first stage transformation since he would not be able to help himself if he had done anymore and he would have gone into a full transformation and gone on a berserker rage killing everyone in the building

all along there was large booster like appendages along his arm and as he had appeared behind the boy he had activated them increasing the strength of his punch by one tier Plus plus now combined with his heightened speed he was truly a force to be reckoned with aiming straight for the young man's back his fist would be hopefully connected and cause a lot of pain for the young boy however he was still in control and made sure it would not be a vital blow. All the while still gathering more natural energy to resupply himself.

Nature energy gathered: 10
    Nature energyused: 15
    Nature energy pool remaining: 35
    Jutsu used:

Ability used:

Post by Okane Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:31 pm

Okane would watch and listen a moment. His arms crossing along his chest as he observed quietly. The boy wasn't necessarily a combatant but if his guest wasn't at least on the level of his courier he wouldn't be worth much to Okane as a security personnel. Still the young man across from him was confident but still taking it seriously. Despite that he appeared to be taking off his top. His muscular form becoming apparent to Okane as he spoke. Still Okane would remain quiet a moment. Something was off. This man was confident but serious at the same time. Not in such a way as he wished to impress but more as if he intended to do a great deal of harm. Okane had expected some basic combat demonstration. However the transformation techniques appearing across the mans form were surprising. He couldn't think of a time when he had seen body transformation on such a scale before. It would be worth investigating. Still the issue here was the effort being put in was far greater than what was needed. He likely was on par if not slightly more physically capable than his opponent. This was just overkill. No real restraint from the look of it.

Okanes eyes however had no issue following the movements of his guest. Those glowing green orbs followed the boosted Enmei. Even as Enmei moved passed his opponent to strike from the blind spot it was clear the Jubu was unable to follow it. Okane was already reacting himself. His right hand lifted as his fingers danced. Four puppet strings launching out just as fast as Enmei to attach to Jubu. Pulling him out of harms way and to the floor. The blow just barely missing its target and instead obliterating a small section of wall into chunks of wood. Jubu would hit the floor before he even realized what had happened and stare at the damaged section of wall. Okane would release the puppet strings and hold up his hand to signal a stop. Hopefully Enmei would obey rather than continue. Green eyes observing the transformed man with interest and a sly smile. Jubu would finally realize his role was finished and rise back to his feet. Collecting his dropped weapon and bowing to Okane before glancing to the destroyed section of wall. A piece of it crumbling to reveal the damage reaching all the way through to the hall.

Okane would wave Jubu off and the man would glance to Enmei with disapproval but no words. Exiting the room quickly before closing the door and could be heard outside turning away the security response team. Okane was fine and there was no need to interfere. Still Okane would reach out and quietly place a seal on the table. All the sound from outside the room would rather suddenly cut off as the ink spread and formed the seals from his fingertips. He would sit back as he observed Enmei quietly. Looking over his transformed form. Finally Okane would lean back in his chair and let out a sigh as he tapped his fingers on the table glancing over the unintended damage.

"You bodies abilities are impressive. I am familiar with the bloodline that allows it but I have never actually seen it. I assume that means you have access to nature chakra as well. That would be an impressive addition to our forces. However had that blow landed his spine would have been shattered. You pushed too far against an opponent that was weaker than you before you transformed. In the future if your working for me I would like to see restraint. If it is not life or death I expect my employees not to murder those who aren't attempting to kill them. Self defense is fine but judge your fights carefully. Can you do this?"

Stats:

Enmei
    Enmei

Post by Enmei Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:28 am

A hint of his murderous side came out when he felt his fist connect but only a tiny glimpse. That side absolutely lived for fighting. However, he did not feel the sweet sensation of bones being impacted upon his fist. Not instead it was the feeling of plaster and wood as the dust cloud settled from the impressive force of his strength. He looked over at the fallen form of the opponent on the ground. How had he been able to dodge so quickly? "Nimble little minx ain't you." He stared down at the young boy with one golden eye and was about ready to attack when he noticed the boy quickly get up. He looked over at okane as he waved the boy off. Slightly disappointed that he had been given such a weak opponent he had overestimated his capabilities. He sighed as his black markings and his transformed arm began to glow a fiery hot red like a heated metal and his appendage began to revert. The flame-like pattern that covered his left side disappearing as well and his grey skin tone reverting back to a healthy tan.

Something was off as the room had gotten far to quiet all the sound save for what was in the room had been cut off. He glowered at Okane and sighed it appeared that the man had put up a little barrier. Perhaps he didn't want this conversation leaking out. "Very astute of you Okane-san. You are right of course about it being my bloodline ability and its ties with nature energy. Hence my reasoning for seeking out the snake sage as I mentioned earlier my clan and Ryuuchi cave are tied together one intimately one would say. But I shall not bore you with the tales." He sighed as he walked slowly towards where his shirt and duster jacket had landed and began to put them on. He listened quietly as he redressed himself as he was lectured about his overuse of force. and scolded like a child.

As he fastened his last button on his shirt he sighed and cleaned himself off and walked back to his chair and sat back down across from his future employer. "I admit I was a bit..... overzealous in my strength, but I thought you had sent me someone worth my rank as a jounin i overestimated his abilities, however, I would of held back the impact upon initial contact. but with an outside interference, I didn't see the point of holding back. However I do apologize for the wall, I don't like holding back normally however for you and your generous future employment and to keep your company in good publicity I will hold back from now on. It's nothing personal against you or your company it's a personal hangup of mine. I will only kill in self defence when in your employ you have my word." Oh yes he hated to hold back it had reminded him of his tragic icident with this friends where tehy had been captured and tortured and mutilated before his very eyes. Deaths of friends and his teacher can change a young boy into a ruthless killing machine.

Post by Okane Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Okane would watch the man redress himself and glance at the hole in the wall. It would be simple enough to repair but it was still alarming. However Okane firmly believed he had witnessed true power and no longer was disturbed by such feats of strength not directed at him. For Okane this was simply a little more than he had expected. His green eyes would shift from the hole in the wall to the man quietly as he wondered if the man had caught onto the chakra strings or if he had simply thought he managed to miss by sheer luck of the other individual who had already left. The man explained that was the reason he was seeking out the snake sage. Nozomi. His clan had ties to her power and thus it was basically a right of his to gain that power. Still this was the reason for the bubble of privacy. Okane would listen as the young man even agreed to his rules on appropriate actions and reactions. After all he couldn't employ someone openly who was a little too kill happy. If anything he suspected this one hadn't revealed everything yet. Still he would remain quiet a moment.

However after a moment of silence had passed Okane would reach out with his left hand. The tip of his fingers slowly turning gold as his steel release activated and he would touch the desk once more. This one was destructive but there were uses for that. From his fingertips a small seal would form. Releasing via chakra ink. From this seal there would be a tiny puff of smoke before a small stack of documents would be seen as it cleared. Okane would rise from his seat and collect the small stack already paperclipped together. With that he would walk quietly over to the man and set the papers down in front of him. Okane enjoyed pressing boundaries and seeing if he could make people uncomfortable. The danger of doing so with this one was simply exciting. He would reach out and attempt to pull the mans chin up to look into his eyes as he spoke with a sly smile on his face. Their faces a mere two feet apart as Okane smiled down into his eyes. His skin was so soft like silk as his pale lips moved and his voice ...oh how his voice was so hypnotic.

"These are your hiring documents. Feel free to review them and even seek legal council. But sign them before you leave the Emporium. There is a map to Suna within those documents as well. I will warn you though friend. Nozomi last I saw her was in Suna. But your power...while impressive is nothing in comparison to hers. If you offend her she will beat your bottom red like a child. Leaving you lucky to leave with your life. She is not to be trifled with and neither am I young man. Cross her and she will obliterate you...Cross me and I will make this life as close to hell as you can imagine."

Stats:

Enmei
    Enmei

Post by Enmei Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:50 pm

After he finished his little speech about giving his word on how he would behave while employed. He rested comfortably against the back of his chair. Staring directly into the face of Okane as if nothing had happened at all. He watched as Okane went into his desk as a sudden puff of small amount of smoke as he released a sealing jutsu and a stack of papers appeared on the desk. He listened as Okane explained about the documents however as he attempted to place a hand on him without his permission. He merely pulled his head back dodging his touch. His eyes narrowed Definitely. "First of all Never touch me without my permission!" as he said those words there was a change in his way for the briefest moment as he looked upon Okane his murderous intentions peeked through the curtain it was as if there was a fell wind that had gone up around him and set a pulse through the are. The birds outside that were perched took off immediately frighted.

Just as quickly as it appeared it receded back into him and he returned to his cheerful demeanor his normal outer appearance. " I know She is probably one of the strongest kunoichis in the world and I have no intent upon fighting her. I'm, not a fool to go up against a Sage and not think I will not lose or worse get killed. I only wish to speak with her and get her approval of signing the snake contract to help strengthen myself." It wasn't a complete lie he did only wish to speak to her about signing the contract so that one day he would become a sage. However, he omitted the part about his clan's abilities would no longer plague him with the decreased intelligence and he would be in complete control of himself and not kill everyone in the vicinity he was in. It was all a further stepping stone to his true and ultimate goal of achieving the chimera technique.

He reached inside his duster and pulled out a click pen and looked over the paperwork carefully reading through every detail. The standard contract with no hidden surprises. Everything that he had promised him was within the contract. He set the papers down and signed his name on documents in the required areas. Standing up to his full height. "I don't cross my employer's or those whom i respect. I may be a wandering ninja but I have my own code. However, I will only say this once to you Okane." He lowered his head and got into eye contact level as he was on the same height level as him. "If you cross me the next thing flying you see will belong to the flies buzzing over your rotting corpse!"  He slowly got back to his feet and got up and took the map of suna and folded it and placed it in his pockets and began to move at his full speed and exited the room via the hole he had created he would make for iwagakure and from there he would begin his trip to Sunagakure.

(Enmei Exit Iwagakure)

Post by Okane Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:06 am

Okane would smile but pull his hand back as the man jerked away from him. Murderous intent evident in his eyes. Someone had some intimacy issues he thought to himself. Still he would fold his hands into his own lap and listen to the man as he explained his reasoning and purpose. Certainly a unique young man. His nature clan abilities would prove valuable in the event of a battle. Still there was a side evident to him that Okane couldn't have missed if he had been a beggar on the streets as blind as the morning. This man was a killer. He likely had killed before and would kill again. That was only one of the many things separating him from Okane. But one that created a large gap. Enmei was combat trained through the heat of battle. Honed and prepared to take a life. For this one it was second nature. On the other hand while Okane created weapons of war and supplied a need for war. Making a hefty profit doing so and building his empire on that profit...Okane had never been trained for battle. He understood the concepts of chakra use and was proficient in it but he was like a metal yet to be forged.

Still Okane would watch the man leave after a warning about crossing him with a grin on his face. Yes this man was dangerous but he was employed by the emporium now. Only increasing their strength further. After the man left through the guards eyeballing him as well as the courier keeping a steady gaze on him...Okane would stop feeding the seal for privacy. Allowing the sound to continue as normal before rising from his seat. His eyes would shift to the carpet and then the wall. They had met for all of five minutes and in that time the wall and carpet required repairs. His feet would carry him to the wall as he was left alone. Touching the edges of the hole there. Yes the man had power but there was a small lack of control there. Destruction had followed him in here and it was yet to be seen if he would benefit Suna or endanger it. Okane supposed it would depend on how his meeting with Nozomi went. She would hear from him that someone was looking for her immediately after this via messenger bird. He would await those results. For now he would leave the room and order a repair team to see to the damages. The hole in the wall would be fixed within a day and the section of carpet replaced. A devious smile played on his face as he moved to return to the tower. if he crossed the man then he would be a corpse would he? Laughable. Okane was virtually immortal in his mind. A living god of fortune and grace. He was getting a little too full of himself now. Ignoring that the higher one would rise the harder they could fall.

exit thread
    8 posts x 10 exp = 80 exp

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:16 am