Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Messenger to Suna

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin
    Catnapper
    Rewarded to those who actively fought and subdued Matatabi during the Bijuu Rampage Event in 2024

Messenger to Suna Empty Messenger to Suna

Post by Yuki Kaida Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:54 am

Kaida had heard of a legendary weapon on par with the seven swordsman, she needed this in case any of them got the wrong ideas and started a rebellion. With this weapon, she would make short work of most if not all of the swordsman of the seven. She would craft a letter detailing the desire to acquire Dairabo.

"To Whom it may concern I am sending this messenger bird in the desire to acquire Dairabo, I do have the money in order to pay and would make great use of it to protect my nation. I also send my payment of 250,000 ryo sealed inside this scroll I am sending along with the letter. Please make sure to send the weapon back to Kiri, thank you for your business."

Signed: Kaida

She would put the ryo into a scroll and seal it with her fuuinjutsu, she would be flat broke now but she also had a weapon worthy of her. It would take a bit of time to get used to such a weapon but no matter she would do this.

OOC: She would send the messenger bird with the note and scroll to Suna

Half of Kiri 24 hours->Noodles->12 hours->48 hours fire country full->half of wind country 12->Suna 12 hours

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:51 pm