Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Let This Be Your Official Warning

Chen Kimyōnakama
    Chen Kimyōnakama

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

Let This Be Your Official Warning  Empty Let This Be Your Official Warning

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:42 pm

Chen had been watching recent global events with keen interest. Things were moving fast now and even he had struggled to keep pace with the events of late. Since he had moved to Kumogakure, he had been wisely biding his time. The former Diarch had spent months training, overcoming the plague and sketching out plans against the world writ large. The biggest and most consequential development thus far had been the re-conquering of Iwagakure by its former masters. Chen was not native the Earth Country. He was not even native to this world. But he simply did not care. It was the principle of the matter. And it gave him an excuse to continue his campaign against sentience and peace.

While Konoha insisted that its relationship was that of merely a protector and stabilizer, Chen saw right through the charade. The Hidden Leaf was leeching Iwa's strength and turning it back into a rump state. Over the course of the next few years, the Stone would become a weak and backwards colony at which point Konoha would declare its formal re-incorporation. He could see the play.

I must stop them....I must warn them. I do hope they ignore it. I would hate for my training to go to waste.

Chen sat in a dirty roach-infested studio apartment as he scribbled out what he termed "The Declaration of Stone"

Spoiler:

Chen spat on the letter instead of signing it. He folded it into an envelope and walked out of the apartment. The mentally unstable Child of Ethereum had been idle for too long. It was time to commence his plan.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:01 am