Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

The Time Has Come[Masaru]

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

The Time Has Come[Masaru] Empty The Time Has Come[Masaru]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:38 pm

She had not been back to this village in over seven years, but after the war, she realized living in a minor nation was not safe enough. No, she needed serious protection for her, her daughter, and Rin. She was in no way going to remain part of Konoha, it brought back many bad memories and her trust in the village was near zero. As she made her way toward the gates the guards would be startled seeing a huge dragon flying toward the gates. As she would land outside the gate she would un summon her dragon and smile at the men. The terrified looks on their faces suggested they were not as well trained as others have been. It really was a fresh start for her former village.

"The name is Kotoshura Yui and I need to speak to your Kage, I believe he has been expecting me, and please do hurry I am not a patient woman or someone you want to piss off."

The men quickly sent a dispatch request to Masaru to come immediately to the gates, she was strong they could tell that plus the visible scars she had fought in wars before. They had not had the experience in battle she had and how confident of an aura she had made it clear she knew she could easily handle them if she wanted. She chose to do things diplomatically if this place had really come back she had a potentially safe place for her and her family. She would need some insurances from the new Kage, like the safety no matter what of her family.

The Time Has Come[Masaru] Empty Re: The Time Has Come[Masaru]

Post by Masaru Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:27 pm

The sight of a dragon was not something someone sees everyday, let alone a dragon with a woman riding upon it. When the call came over the com, Masaru almost didn't believe it. It wasn't until the call came in that Yui Kotoshura was upon the dragon and requesting him that Masaru would bolt out of the window of the office and head for the gates. He could have gone through the office door and out the building, but that would have taken more time and that was something that Masaru did not wish to do. He had been trying to get in touch with Yui for over three years now, since he had first taken over as Tsuchikage. Yui was the clan leader of the Kotoshura Clan, while things with the clan have run smoothly since his take over without her, the fact was she was their leader and as such was reserved a spot amount his council. When the other clans leaders spoke of Yui serving in Konoha, Masaru had dispatched a message to Akari Uchiha but never heard anything back on the matter. When the wars started Yui had slipped into the back burner of Masaru's mind, but now it was as if fate was finally answering his call and Yui had come to him.

Masaru would arrive at the inner gate of the village ordering the men to open both gates to allow entry to the village, the large gates had remained closed for the past year causing the sound of creaking wood and metal as they swung slowly open. The Kage would wait at the inner Wall's gate, when the Outer Wall Gates opened in front of Yui the Guards would motion for her to enter. The wall was a kilometer thick creating a tunnel like effect as one entered the gateway, once Yui stepped through the gate they would close behind her. Once through the tunnel of the gate, Dead Man's Alley is revealed. The three kilometer span of flat plains between the Twin Walls of Iwagakure, along the path the Laws of Iwagakure would be posted. The open field surrounding the pathway would be filled with corpses upon spikes and crosses, each branded and marked for the crimes they committed against the citizens of Iwagakure. The dead were too many to count, however one could assume that what they saw there encircled the village in it's entirety with only the pathway between the two gates free from the dead. This display wasn't a power move in Masaru's mind, it simply served as a reminder to all who entered Iwagakure that unlike the other villages Criminals where not welcome within it's walls as long as he was Tsuchikage. The gate of the second wall would be open as Yui approached with Masaru standing there waiting on her, "Yui Kotoshura, Welcome Home!" Masaru would bellow with open arms as she drew closer, he wouldn't try to hug her he just opened his arms wide as he spoke as if to say that Iwagakure would always welcome her Home with open arms. Masaru did not care what she had done in the past before today, it did not concern him. All he cared about was the protection of Iwagakure, and he knew the battle harden Kotoshura Clan leader could provide a powerful General in the days to come. "I have looked forward to meeting you for a while now, it is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance Yui. I am Masaru Tatsudashi, please come with me and we can talk over some Tea." Masaru didn't give his title as Kage with his name, as he knew the Kotoshura was not stupid and could put the name to the title. A man that must say he is King, is no King.

Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:19 am

Yui saw a man approaching welcoming her with open arms to the village, she was unsure who this man was but she needed to figure out if he was just using the village or rebuilding it. If he was just using the village she would make him pay with his life, even with the bloodline he mentioned he would not stand a cold chance in hell against someone like her. She was known as someone that had dealt with Menza, she had helped defeat nine tails and survived the fighting pits of Kiri, she was famous and powerful.

She would follow him and see bodies, she was unsure what was going on but her guess is he was either killing those that opposed him or punishing criminals. She did not believe this was the best idea, reforming them and giving them a second chance over death, made loyal attack dogs, and sometimes you needed those to win wars or battles. Not everyone could be good you had to have those that needed to do the dirty jobs to keep yourself appearing clean.

"I have come here for several reasons, if you are just using the village for labor or monetary gain you won't survive our meeting. I believe you know how powerful I am and I am the last person you want as an enemy. I will give you a chance to explain if you plan to harm the village or change it. If you plan to make it better then this could become my new home, after all, I am exiled from Konoha."

She would continue to walk with him until they made their way to the destination, she would take a seat and wait for the tea. She continued to observe how the village and the shinobi of the village acted around him. If he was a bad man sign of fear would be prevalent so far she had no seen this, in fact, he seemed rather well-liked.

Post by Masaru Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:20 am

The expansiveness of the Dead Man's Alley that stretched between the twin walls of the village would take Yui must time to walk through and reach Masaru, after accepting his invitation for Tea masaru would lead her through the village. Though they could easily have reached the Jade Dragon through a quicker route from the gate, Masaru decided to give Yui a small glimpse of what kind of leader the man was. Dead Man's Alley would show the woman how he treated criminals, but only seeing the village could show her how he treats his citizens.

Yui would voice concerns about his intentions with the village, but for the time he would not acknowledge them yet. It would be easy enough for him to say he had good intentions for the village, but only the villagers could show her what his true intentions were. Compared to the scenery of Dead Man's Alley, the village was as if it was another world. The path Masaru would lead Yui through the Residential district of the village, villagers would be smiling and waving as they past by. They would past the construction of new homes that were underway, before arriving in front of the Tatsudashi Orphanarium. A project personally funded by Masaru, the building larger than any other in the area, a five story brick building with a large fenced off area surrounding it where there was a playground and other things for children to do. "I built this home for any Iwa child who had lost their parents due to service to Iwagakure even if it was before I took the role of Sandaime Tsuchikage, though it is open to all children to come and play regardless of whether they are orphan or not because kids need to be able to be kids. Adoption is free if you are interested of course, as all children deserve a home. Not everyone is able to have children, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve them. We grow together, when we work together. Iwa is only strong when the whole village is strong... Hang on a second please Miss Kotoshura." As he was speaking a young girl around the age of seven would run up and pull on the sleeve of his coat for his attention, turning to the young girl with a smile. "yes darling what is it?" Masaru would ask in a soft gentle tone like a loving father. The young girl would stand silently as if she was shy, before handing the man a small Daisy and running off giggling. Masaru would shrug and place the Daisy in the Breast pocket of his coat so that the flower stuck out the top before turning back to Yui and motioning that they continue. "Now I can understand your concerns Miss Kotoshura, I would have them myself if the roles were reversed and I were in your situation. However I have never taken a single Ryo from this village, in fact most of my money is going into this village. But I do not expect you to simply take my word for it, I can show you the entire financial report of the village over the past three years since I was named Kage." Their path would lead them through the market district until they reached the Jade Dragon, Masaru Tea shop, a large exquisite building within Hòu Zhuān Square. Two separate, broad stone steps lead up to a neatly tiled patio in front of the tea shop, in the middle of this patio is a large Circular fountain with a statue of a Jade Dragon in the center. The elevated position of the terrace provides a panoramic view over the square. Wide, stone steps stand before the wooden, double front door at the center of the building. Located above the door is a black sign decorated with carefully applied golden letters to form the name of the shop, the sign is flanked by two slim and elegant Jade dragons. The windows of the shops were open allowing the sweet, inviting aroma of tea to mix with the air making the shop all the more inviting. Masaru liked to come here often, not really to check up on things like a normal business owner but because he really liked drinking tea, and has said on more than one occasion that it is better to go for three days without food than one day without tea.

"Ah Lord Tsuchikage, your usual table? Ah you have a guest joining you today." Came the voice of one of the hostesses as they entered the shop, the dining area fills the majority of the available space within the building, with the hostess podium standinf near the doorway. The hostess, a young girl in her teens wearing a teal green dress with gold trim that reaches past her knees. The room is filled with aesthetic dark green square and round tables with matching chairs. The lighting in the shop this time of day is mostly by the natural sunlight flowing in through the windows, but rectangular wood and cloth lanterns in the same gold-green colors to match the rest of the room are also hang from the ceiling to illuminate the shop at night.  In the far back from the entrance is the entrance to the back room, separated from the main area by green drapes. Masaru would simply nod to the girls question, following towards the back of the shop and taking a seat at a small table near a window away from the other desks. Taking the seat with his back facing the door and offering Yui the seat opposite seat against the wall, in hopes that she would feel comfortable being able to see the entire room from her seat as well as the area outside through the window. Shortly after being seated the waiter would arrive at the table, the young male would be wearing gold pants and a dark green robe, tied around the waist with a gold belt, a green robe with a lighter green Jade Dragon patch on the sleeves, as well as wear a dark green hat with a gold rim. "Hello Lord Tsuchikage, your usual I presume. And for you Mi Lady?" Once Yui had ordered her tea the young male would retreat back to the kitchen, leaving the pair alone at the table. Masaru would ignore the chatter of the other guest, focusing all his attention on Yui. "Now then, we are free to continue our talk here. You asked me of my intention for this village, this is my plan for the village." Masaru would pause point out the window of the tea shop, from there a large portion of the village was visable. Yui had seen the village with her own eyes, "I may be tough on criminals, but the village and it's innocent have prospered. The people of Iwa want for not, and do not live in fear of walking down the streets of their village. My Goal for this village is to protect it and it's people with my life if it comes to that, this village is my family and I will let no harm come to it. I have built multiple walls to protect the village from attack, as well as ensured that every home and shop holds an escape tunnel to an underground bunker in case the village did come under attack. No one under the age of eighteen has been permitted to graduate from the academy to serve as Genin for the village, and only if they choose that as their path. Everyone here is free to leave if they wish, to not serve and simply enjoy the peace that Iwagakure has. Not to mention the fact that Iwagakure has kept to itself for the past three years, until it came under attack. Even then all we did was defend out home, unlike the other nations and their Kages with their quests for power. My one and only concern is the protection and we'll being of my family. If I have any nefarious plans for this village, then it has eluded even me." He said the last part with a little chuckle, if everything she had seen and heard was not enough to convince Yui his intentions, then he wasn't sure what would.

Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:32 pm

She would continue to walk with him as witness how the village was glad they saw him, from what she could tell he was a firm man but also a good leader, the village trusted and loved him. This gave her a lot of the information she needed he was a man the village deeply trusted and he was not forcing them to like him. She agreed not everyone could have a child but those that did have a family wanted a safe place to live. She did wonder if he had enough defenses to handle an attack by someone like the society, or even unknown threats. As far as she could tell the guards were quite weak and much weaker than herself, this was a worrying sign if he wanted to protect them he had to massively increase the military force of the village.

As they made their way inside the restaurant the younger girl asked if he would sit at the usual place. Those that were smart enough would recognize Yui and begin to chatter. She was a famous and extremely powerful clan head of the Kotoshura. One of the strongest shinobi in the world and if she was willing to join this village it would make many of them feel a lot safer.

He would continue his talk as she carefully listened to his voice, to see if there were any signs he was lying to her, she kept a close eye on his body language the way he breathed and even watched for signs of sweat. He then said a very ideological statement no one could graduate the academy until eighteen years old, while this seemed good she had fought and defeated nine tails at eighteen years old.

"I understand wanting to protect a youth but waiting until they are eighteen and not allowing them to progress is a bad idea. Some people are generational, by the time I was eighteen I had helped defeat the nine tails. If I had those restrictions I would have never become the powerhouse I am today. So maybe for most but if someone shows extreme potential you need to discuss with them the serious nature of moving up in ranks and let them decide themselves."

She had been held back as a genin for years before she was finally promoted to Jounin, it didn't help her at all. Instead, it handcuffed her ability to seek out and save Rin, or even having any negotiation powers with Kiri that treated her less than dirt. She would order her green tea and patiently wait for it, she did wonder what he would say to her words, but she did feel this would become her new home.

Post by Masaru Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:03 pm

"I understand rewarding potential, however I also understand how easily it is to be thrown into situation when not ready for it. However, I would default to your judgement on the matter." Masaru would reach into his coat and remove a small scroll placing it on the table, "this I believe belongs to you, I know you already possess the gift that it grants. But with it only you would have the say on who would be granted it's gift." The man was referring to the Iwa Kinjutsu Technique made for the Kotoshura and the medical knowledge to perform a surgery to grant the gift the Kinjutsu is known for. It was the only copy left in Iwagakure even the scroll he had of the other exclusives no longer possesses it's knowledge thanks to him transferring it to the new scroll. It was a small gesture of good will toward the leader of the Kotoshura, for many years the Kages both the Tsuchikage and the Hokage have had control of the knowledge of it but it was the rightful property of the Kotoshura as such Masaru believed they should have it in their possession. "There is one reason and one reason only that I have wished to speak with you, with the exception of welcoming you home. I need a battle harden general to help me train the troops, unfortunately Iwagakure suffered many loses in the past when we were attacked. Those we have left have seen little to no combat before, and they are softer than like I would like them to be." Masaru would pause as their waiter placed their tea in front of them before bowing away, Masaru would take a brief sip of the tea before sitting the cup down and continuing. "I would like too offer you that position if you are interested, I believe you are more than qualified for it. You would have full authority over the military force of Iwagakure with the exception of my private force, and you would be a member of my personal council that will have their voice heard before I make decisions involving the village. You would also get monthly reports from the academy of students progress and everything else you would need to make the choice you spoke of about giving those with potential an early shot. Of course you will receive a salary for your services, and I am sure the Kotoshura would gladly welcome their clan leader home in the clan district." Masaru would then take his cup of tea back in his hand, and would take another sip as he waited for Yui to answer his purposal.

[3]

Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:46 am

he said he would leave it to her leaving her a bit confused before he handed her the scroll with her clans forbidden Jutsu on it. This was a nice gesture though she already had to knowledge and ability to pass it down to others it was symbolic and showed he trusted her. Then he got to his point, he mentioned them having losses in the past and dwindling power of the military and she could agree they needed a lot more training for sure. She had seen a lot and been through literal hell, she was not one that would run away at the sight of danger or freeze in place but the military here was young and had not experienced battle yet.

He went on and said he wanted to give her that position, a position on the village council as well as pay, she was sure he would offer far more than Konoha had ever offered her. The village that had betrayed her and abandoned her and Rin to many times to count. She had no faith in Konoha and considered them a threat if they made any moves she would be the first one to obliterate them completely.

"A very good offer, but I need to know one thing if Konoha becomes a threat do I have permission to obliterate those traitors and conniving pieces of crap. They have time and time again screwed over my husband and myself, we almost died because of them and had to deal with the Society scum, everything was because of them. I also ask permission if Aki ever shows his face near our territory to make him in our bingo book as a kill on sight, do not trust that snake and traitor. If you can agree to these conditions as well as allowing my husband, daughter and our servant to move here then we can come to an agreement."

Post by Masaru Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:51 pm

It was obvious Konoha had wronged her in the past, her and her family that much the man can understand. Yet at the same time if it wasn't for Konoha he would not be here, for it was Akari Uchiha that had allowed him to earn the money he used to rebuild this village. Masaru would remain silent for a moment after Yui stated her condition to join, the man would take a sip of his tea and look out the window.

"I understand the betrayal you have suffered at the hands of Konohagakure, however you must understand that my desire to protect these people outweigh the desire for revenge. I do not intend to involve my people in open conflict IF it can be avoided, I do not seek to expand or impose my will upon lands outside of Tsuchi no Kuni." Masaru's gaze would shift back to Yui, "and I will not start a war with Konoha, however I am not a naive man. Though one of Konoha's Hokage freed this land and all other lands they had taken claim of, their leadership is as fickle as a dog's loyalty when presented with a treat. The day will come when they have a Kage that will think they can claim that which is not theirs, and When that day comes, where they think they can subjugate us under their rule again." Masaru would lean back as if he was speaking casually grabbing his tea and taking another sip, but his eyes would tell a different story. A fire could be seen within the man's eye at the thought of submitting, "Then you need not have permission to do so, it will be your solemn duty to wipe them off the face of Kishin."

Masaru would sit his cup down and place his hands together interlocking his fingers as he leaned forward a bit, "Now I do not know this 'aki' however if you feel that he will jeopardize the safety and security of Our home, then you will have full authority to do as you see fit so long as panic doesn't spread through the streets." Masaru said this as well as the part about wiping Konoha out if they came knocking on their door in a tone that would let Yui know, that as General she need not explain herself in the defense of the village. He would not micro manage her, he knew she was an experience individual and trusted her judgment. If she told him it was to defend the village, then he would believe her and leave it at that. His tone however would quickly change to a lighter tone as he changed the subject of the conversation to her family. "On the matter of your family, you do not need permission to bring your family Home. This is your home just as much as it is mine, and families belong at home together. They will be protected here as every other Iwagakure citizen is, and I would give my life to protect them as I would to protect my own daughter."

[4]

Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:49 pm

Yui would listen to Masaru and nod her head, there had been some information she had kept from him but she felt maybe she could trust him some now. Her past would for sure be brought up by Konoha when they demanded her to be handed over for treason and she suspected that would not be long from now. If she wasn't one hundred percent honest she could not expect him to be honest with her.

"I can say I am sure Konoha will come for you and this village, I am also considered an enemy of the state. Once they find out I am here they will demand you hand me over for being a traitor. I will tell you exactly why here in these documents I have written I wrote in detail everything I did that involved a man named Menza. I was desperate and called on his help when my own village abandoned me and it turned out for the worse. I will not hold secrets from you, the more you know the better you will be prepared when Konoha says you don't know everything about me. I cannot account for all of Rin's actions, I was held hostage for a long while in Kiri and thus I have no way of knowing his actions. My cousin's actions also had nothing to do with me, had I known her intent I would have gone straight to Konoha to stop her."

Yui would hand over a very detailed list of events including the first deal with Menza that got her the knowledge of her clans Kinjutsu. The details of needing to call on Menza so that her and Rin could stop the rampaging nine tails, the fact her and Rin were able to seal the nine tails into him. The details of Kyoji betrayal and handing her over to the society instead of keeping her in Kiri so she could return home. All the details leading to the event including her interactions and plans with Shimiko to make a task force to hunt down and destroy the society.

She was positive with all this information he would still let her lead, in fact it showed how resilient if anything else she was. She did not bow, she always fought and tried her hardest to overcome anything, of course, it also showed her selfish side but those without a selfish side could never be trusted.

Post by Masaru Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:42 am

Masaru would take the dossier without a word, laying it upon the table and opening it he would read through it. He could had read faster, however he wanted to take it all in ensuring not a single word was missed. His eidetic memory would help with that, though considering the weight of the contents Masaru felt that it would be better to take his time read it. He would sip his tea as he read, flipping through the pages slowly remaining silent the entire time. A waiter would arrive at table with a platter of pastries, another one of Masaru's guilty pleasures. Along with the pastries would be another cup of tea for each of them, the waiter simply sitting the platter on the table before looking to Masaru who would simply wave him off. After several minutes Masaru would reach the end of the dossier Yui had presented him, he wouldn't speak just yet instead he would grab one of the pastries and take a bite. In all honesty it looked as though Masaru was simply having a nice lunch with a friend, despite what it was they were talking about. Being named an enemy of a country was serious, yet considering the fact that it was Konoha it was trivial. Masaru would wipe his mouth of the pastry, taking a sip of his tea before sitting the cup down Masaru would grab another pastry. "You are more than welcome to a pastry if you like, there are two of each kind we sell. I have a tasting every day to ensure that my shop only sells the finest pastries, so I get 1 from each batch they made though usually it is my daughter Amaya that shares in the spoilers with me. Since she is busy elsewhere you can have her share." Masaru would offer before he would take a bite of the pastry he had grabbed, tapping the dossier on the table as he swallowed. "As for the details within here, I appreciate you sharing with me your point of view in this. I will be honest with you, if I had been in your situation I cannot say I would not do the same if I had no other choice. I do not condemn your actions, but commend them. You did what it took to protect the village you were sworn to protect, I hope I would have the courage to do the same had I been in your place. Nor do I hold you accountable for the actions of others." Masaru would take another bite of the pastry before grabbing his tea and taking a drink, "As for Konoha." Masaru would scoff as he said Konoha, "They can come, but they will fall. You are not my property to hand over to them, you are an Iwagakure citizen and are free to make your own choices. I bow to the will of no man or woman on this earth, and I care not for their demands. When they come I will be standing by your side as we wipe them from the earth, and they will know they have no place within the Earth Empire." He would clear his throat slightly, this was the first time he had said the word out loud. The Earth Empire, he had called his kingdom that in his mind for a long time now. Yet he had never called it that to another person, because they usually assume a conquering dictator taking over country after country to grow in power. That was not what he wished, only to build the strongest nation of defense, and protect his people. Once that was accomplished they could discuss spreading this protective force out to protect the minor nations as well, but for now his only priority is the safety and security of his people and he knew Yui could help in that matter. "I could not ask for a better or more experienced commander for the Iwagakure forces, and I know I can trust that you will be more than capable of putting these to good use." Once again Masaru would pull another scroll from his jacket, this one slightly larger and thicker than the previous one. Though that one had only held one Technique, this one held much more, the entirety of the Iwagakure exclusives. This was merely a copy the originals sealed away, masaru had made several copies some with only a few but there were a few that contained all of them. He did this to ensure that if Iwagakure was ever attacked they could not make off with the only copy of their Techniques. He himself had already learned all the techniques, he was unsure if Yui had or not however considering she was to be the General she should know all the techniques within so she has everything she needed to defend the village. "Unlike the Kotoshura scroll I handed you, this is merely a copy. Everyone in the village earns their right to learn a few of these over their careers, you have more than earned the right to all the village exclusive techniques."

[5]

Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:27 pm

Yu was glad to see the man was very like-minded, he would do anything for his family just as she would do anything for hers. Her love for Rin and her daughter is what kept her going, still, she could never feel safe because of Konoha. They were traitors and monsters, Masaru had no clue what sort of betrayal they were capable of. The only country to her that proved to be loyal to any agreement was the Jashinist filled Kumo, they never betrayed her and they also understood her reasoning.

"I will suggest one nation you have talk with, despite my distrust of Jashinist the nation never has betrayed me. They did not bend the knee to the society nor did they bend the knee to Konoha or Kiri. They are a nation about protecting and preserving themselves, which means they will never betray someone that's a strong ally for them. I can help with the talks as I know the head of the ANBU and have had talks with their former Kage."

Yui had a plan for Konoha, yes with all the earth users the village had she had a great plan, they would build a complete replica of Iwa. Inside this fake Iwa, she would have many traps with explosions ready if they dared enter the village they would not get what they wanted, no she would have the shinobi of the village completely terraform the area.

"My next idea you will love Konoha knows this village location and I am sure others know of it, so we will do something no village has ever done before. We have many strong Earth users, we will build a complete replica of the village, and inside of it, we will have the Kotosura plan set up traps. Of course, these explosions will be no joke and they would never expect us to make a complete village replicate. We will then terraform the entire land in this area, causing the village to appear not there anymore, in reality, the replica will be where the village was standing, with a new location for the village being unknown to them.  I know this sounds like a massive feat, but I know the will of the people of Iwa, we have suffered for so long we will decide them, we, of course, will need volunteers to live in the village after all an empty village will not be convincing."

She would accept the scroll as she opened it and began to read it she began to shed tears, it was the line of jutsu her cousin had promised to teach her. With these techniques she would make Konoha pay someday, they took far to much from her, they took most of her life and they could NEVER be forgiven.

"Thank you...this simply reminds me of my cousin, before her dark decline, she was a sweet and innocent girl yet she was corrupted by power and a lack of guidance, I will forever blame myself for not being there for her even if it was not my fault."

-Claiming all Iwa exclusive techniques from scroll-
    6x20=120 EXP
    -Exit Thread-

Last edited by Kotoshura Yui on Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Masaru Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:32 pm

Masaru would nod at the woman's mention of Kumogakure, he had planned to reach out to them in the future but he would not interrupt her. When she mentioned a decoy village Masaru would raise an eyebrow, he had similar thoughts of moving the village but he never considered the idea of leaving behind a decoy. The thought of purposefully placing his subjects in danger was not something he was comfortable with, though it would spark a new idea in his mind. After Yui had finished speaking Masaru would voice his opinion on her plan, "I must say you have a very tactic mind, it is just the sort of thing I need around here. I have already made plans to send an emissary to the land of Lightning to seek an alliance, though I welcome any assistance you can provide on the matter. I have also had similar thoughts of moving the village, it would not be hard for the village to come together and do. Though I am unsure about your plan for a decoy, I am not willing to put my people in intentional danger even if it is voluntary. However, I have another thought." Masaru would pause taking a sip of his tea as he looked her dead in the eye, "Rather than volunteers, we will make the decoy a prison. Criminals will fill the walls of this decoy village, with a few Shinobi of your choosing to provide guards of the prisoner's and look as though the village was true. Once the attack comes, the guards will activate the trap. The criminals and the would be invaders will be demolished with the village while our people remain unharmed, we would kill two birds with one stone. We would eliminate a large portion of the Konoha forces, and rid the world of more criminals. I would say a win-win." Masaru was interested in what Yui would say to this, but he would not put his citizens in harm's way even if it would deal a devastating blow to their enemy. He swore an oath to protect them, and he would. Criminals on the other hand, the world could always do better with less of those.

[6]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:44 am