Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Ninjutsu instructor, being a teacher for a day.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Village : Konohagakure

Ninjutsu instructor, being a teacher for a day.    Empty Ninjutsu instructor, being a teacher for a day.

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:46 pm

Mission Name: Ninjutsu Instructor
    Mission Type: Education
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Show of your Ninjutsu skills while teaching.
    Description: The usual Ninjutsu Instructor is out sick and the Academy needs someone to fill in. Head on over to the academy and take up the instructors class for the day and show of your skills in Ninjutsu.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Ninjutsu Skill.

Zenaku had managed to get permission to do a mission in the land of water which was surprising sense he was not even a ninja from there land but he was not gonna complain. He had got a note that told him he would be having a ninja from the land of water joining him on this job but they did not tell him what she looked like or even what the persons name was which would make it harder to tell who his mission partner would be. As zenaku was heading towards the academy where his mission was to teach the kids about ninjutsu he suddenly got a whiff of something that caused his mouth to suddenly start watering like crazy, so reaching up he wiped the drool from his face and started looking around to see if he could find where that wonderful smell was coming from. Just then he saw a raman shop a few feet away and that was when he noticed that was where the smell was drifting from so walking over zenaku sat down in the booth which there was six seats in. " Hi how may i help you." The shop owner asked as he was busy making fresh raman." I would like one large bowl of raman please with egg topping and 4 slices of ham." Zenaku would ask him as he waited the wonderful smell of the food, he had not even noticed that he was so hungry until he had smelled that raman cooking.

Stamina:(C+)
    Speed: (A)
    Coordination: (B)
    Intelligence:(S)
    Perception: (B)

Name: Zenaku Uchiha
    Village: Konohagakure( The land of fire)
    Bloodline: Sharingan stage: Eternal mangekiyo sharringan. 

Spoiler:
    Fushidarana Uzumaki
    Fushidarana Uzumaki

Village : N/A

Ninjutsu instructor, being a teacher for a day.    Empty Re: Ninjutsu instructor, being a teacher for a day.

Post by Fushidarana Uzumaki Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:06 pm

It was yet another glorious day in the Village Hidden in the Rain and Fushidarana Uzumaki planned to savor this day like she would anything she set her desires upon. Dressed in a light fur jacket of snow leopard origins the dark hair female wore only her ninja headband upon her skull today, it kept her bangs out of her eyes and she would need that for teaching genin but one could not do such a thing on an empty stomach, as such one would have to stoop to something as low as a commoner's food stand. The thought of it caused her pale skin to goose pimple more than the breeze that played over her belly.

There was a ramen stand not too far from here which would allow the urban noble a chance to refuel her base needs. Though she never expected to meet her mission partner there, though she might not notice thanks to her low perception intelligence and perception instead harnessing muscles that hid under soft alabaster skin that was dazzled by black tattoos in arcane patterns. One day she simply had to change them into fuuinjutsu seals, until then they were simply self expression.

Sitting down in the ramen stand she would flag the owner down and say in a surprisingly dainty voice coming from an over six foor tall woman "One of your popular dishes, I will pay double if it is good." After this the raven haired female would turn to face the other customer and smile, "Fascinating eyes there they look rather good as ruby red to contrast the whites. What brings you to this ramen stand, you look like a noble yourself after all." Her voice was soft and kind though unintentionally she had disrespected the establishment they sat in.

Speed: E
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D
    Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Ninjutsu instructor, being a teacher for a day.    Empty Re: Ninjutsu instructor, being a teacher for a day.

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:20 pm

Zenaku sat there as he eat away at the yummy food that was in front of him, it was just then that a tall female sat down next to him and was kinda rude to the owner but he decided to not say any thing for she seemed like she was used to doing this. She told the owner to give her one of his popular dishes and if it was good she would pay double. If it was zenaku he would make sure that the raman was the best tasting raman around so he could get more money out of it.

The lady would then turn her attention to zenaku next as she complimented him on his uchiha eyes which was already in there activated stage sense he had been training them so he could be able to keep them like that for long periods of time if need be, she then asked him if he was of noble blood tho he was not sure how noble the uchiha clan was they was at least well known for there genjutsu and fire style jutsus.

" I guess you could call my clan a noble one, i hail from the uchiha clan the names Zenaku....zenaku Uchiha its a pleasure to meet you. You would not happen to be my mission partner by any chance would you the dang place that gave me my mission report forgot to tell me my partners name or what they looked like." Zenaku would say as he got his second bowl of ramon he had asked for moments before she had sat down.

Spoiler:
    Fushidarana Uzumaki
    Fushidarana Uzumaki

Post by Fushidarana Uzumaki Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:56 pm

"An uchiha? You are my partner, I saw that you are nobles from that backwater of Konoha. You must love it here" Fushi would say in a polite tone not noticing at all the nature of her backhanded compliment. The woman who stood over six feet tall would then lean over "Yaknow I always thought Uchiha clan members would be cute but you're even cuter than I thought, are they all as gorgeous as you?" The Uzumaki would ask in a slightly deeper tone whispering into her mission partners ear playfully. Continuing from there before moving away she would say "I'm Fushidarana Uzumaki but you can call me Miss Fushi on account of how fine you are."

After the Uchihas response a bowl of ramen would arrive which the female ninja would eat with a gusto eating the entire bowl within the span of five seconds before slamming double the amount on the table and demanding in a polite tone, "Another as well as your hardest spirit, I need to get loose before dealing with children." Turning to her partner she would ask glibly "Do you like children Zenaku, would you like some alcohol? My treattttt" the final words were teasingly drawn out in hopes she could peer pressure him into joining her.

If this was successful then soon the drinks would arrive, triple shots of a clear liquid that was eighty proof. Gesturing for him to follow the Uzumaki easily slammed this while awaiting for the Uchiha to do so as well, along with her food and anything the Uchiha would wish to add.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:19 pm

Zenaku got a little angry when he heard the woman call the land of fire a back water place but he knew that he was in another ninja;s village and they probably all thought that other villages was back water except there own. " Its ok i guess, the weather at least is better in the land of fire its always so gloomy here the way the clouds are always hanging about." Zenaku would say to the girls comment about his village being back water tho his tone was normal and he did not say it angerly either. The woman then leaned in over to where zenaku was and whispered in his ear about how cute he was which he could take that she was trying something but he would play along. " Cute please im adorable." Zenaku would say as he finished off his noodles and that was when she introduced her self as a Uzumaki, he had heard of there clan before they had great pools of stamina and they aged very slowly meaning they could look 18 but really be 89 or something like that which made him wonder just how old the woman was.

The lady would then ask him if he liked kids and if he wanted something harder to drink. From her asking him if he liked kids he took it that she was his mission partner and either she was coming on to him or just being very playful but either way zenaku answered her. " Kids or ok i guess, they are the future of this world after all but they are annoying at times also." Zenaku told her as he sipped on some tea cause honestly he did not like drinking on the job. " You can drink if you like Miss fuki but i do not drink before a mission. If you like tho we can always have a drink after to celebrate the joint mission." Zenaku was not falling for any girly ploys and so he finished his tea and waited to see what his partner did next.

Spoiler:
    Fushidarana Uzumaki
    Fushidarana Uzumaki

Post by Fushidarana Uzumaki Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:49 pm

The clouds were what made the city feel so wonderful in the Uzumaki noble's opinion much akin to how she felt the black eyeliner she wore highlighted her eyes. As such she would pay no money to the comment by the uchiha genin from konoha. Instead she would focus on the adorable comment "Oh I'd eat you up little one, you are downright adorable." The response was natural and rapidly fired off due to instinct.

"Since they are so annoying you should have one drink to take the edge off, I would be endebted to you if you did. And with such an attractive little guy such as yourself youd better take the opportunity before I snag you after this mission for our own little secret adventure" Fushi gave the man a pleadong look puffing out her lower lip that was covered in purple lipstick and glossed over with silver glitter. Pouting about such a man leaving her out of fun was simply another natural reaction of the genin's who would then bring her arms together across her chest under her breast.

"Besides if you dont drink these two rounds I wont go on the mission and tell the Mizukage all about the obstinent and abstinent konoha ninja who refused to be friendly in our glorious village, I'd rather we be really close friends" at those words the Uzumaki would press her six foot five inch body into the Uchiha's if he let her. "Like really close okay?" Fushi went after what she wanted quickly and as soon as she determined what she wanted. Her current goal was to get the Uchiha to drink the two drinks, the second order she placed before just arriving. She would place one in each of his hands gingerly wrapping his fingers around them if he let her.

"C'mon Zenaku it's a different village, cut loose, have fun, your eyes should be able to tell that I've been yelling the truth this whole time" the Uzumaki ninja would then take her other drink in her arm not currently wrapped around the Uchiha's waste if he let her get close.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:36 pm

The girl seemed like one of those that did not stop until she got her way and from the way she continued on with the noble stuff he could see why. She then made a comment about how she could eat him up and he suddenly had a smart remark to go along with what she said. " Fuki you could try but you would choke on my awesomeness" Zenaku would say as he chuckled at the thought.She again asked him to have a drink with her as she asked if they was so annorying then have a drink to take the edge off and he could not see the harm really in having one to two drinks, the idea got even more enticing when she attempted to black mail him by saying if he did not drink with her then she would go to the mizukage and say he was being mean and as she said that to him she puckered out her lip and placed her arms under her breast before leaning in to and on zenaku as she closed a sake cup around his hand. " I guess if you put it that way miss Fuki then i guess i shall have a drink or two with you before we head on to our mission, tho i do not plan on being drunk to teach kids jutsu cause what kind of example would we be then ha." Zenaku would say as he took the cup in his hand and downed the cup of sake as he pulled another one as he raised his cup to toast with her.

Spoiler:
    Fushidarana Uzumaki
    Fushidarana Uzumaki

Post by Fushidarana Uzumaki Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:25 pm

"If I have my way you'll be the one choking my dear" Fushidarana said with a dominant purr to her voice a playful yet hungry look upon her fair features as she spoke those words. And from the way that he accepted her hand around his it seemed that he would be receptive though probably at a later date. Best to let things play out first and build up anticipation in preparation of the main event rather than rush to the end zone. This was not sports ball after all, it was far more refined a sport than that.

"Get drunk and I'll teach the kids" the Uzumaki signled for another round so she could cheer, having finished her second drink. Thanks to her lifeforce inherent nature the alcohol was not affecting her as much as it would her new Uchiha friend. After the cheer the tall woman would signal to the final triple shot glass as she finished her ramen. As it was the Uchiha would already be buzzed with the equivalent of three high alcoholic shorts but if he had the third it would bring it up to nine. As it was currently at six shots the Uchiha would be considered drunk with quite the elevated blood alcohol content, the Uzumaki thanks to her clan benefits would still be only mildly buzzed even after all nine.

This would hopefully help the visitor open up and perhaps a friendship to blossom, to that end Fushidarana would ask a few questions, "Could you tell me more about yourself? What were some girls or guys you had crushes on growing up? What did you want to be growing up?"

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:31 pm

zenaku and fuki toasted then he finished his second drink, he noticed that the drinks effect hit pretty fast and hard but it was nothing that he would not or have not handled before. Tho even tho she would want him to continue drinking zenaku stopped drinking after two as he did tell her that he would have two drinks with her, he would have another bowl of raman as a way to help kill the alcohol in his system. she made the comment that if she had her way he would be the one choking but she said it in a low and sexy tone. She said something to him about how he should get drunk and she could teach the kids but it seemed like maybe she wanted all the credit for teaching them. " No thanks and let you have all the credit for teaching them and i look the fool not gonna happen." Zenaku would say as he chuckled and said it in a light hearted tone showing that he was not all serious in that matter. She then asked him if he could tell her a little more about him self then went on to ask if there was any girls that he had a crush on and if there was something he wanted to be growing up. He had to think about that for a moment cause when it came to girls he was honestly more interested in his ninja training and growing up he always wanted to become the Hokage one day but he could settle on being a anbu like his parents. " Well there was a few girls i liked sure but i guess at the time i was more into my ninja training to be focusing on girls. As for what i wanted to be when growing up well its the same as it is now. I wish to one day become my villages Hokage but if i can not reach that then i shall settle on becoming a great Anbu black ops like my parents. What about you." Zenaku asked her cause sense she was in the talking mood she might decide to tell him more about her self.

Spoiler:
    Fushidarana Uzumaki
    Fushidarana Uzumaki

Post by Fushidarana Uzumaki Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:37 am

Ahhhhh he wanted to be the Hokage or follow in his parents footsteps, such a sweet and innocent lad he must be with goals like that and setting aside- wait did that mean he was a? Oh my, maybe he was, well if so Fushi was determined to bag herself a V card now more than ever. "So never been with a lady huh? If you play your cards right you never know could happen, driven men often have an easy time getting women after all Zenaku" looking over at the Uchiha she attempted to not blush and completely give away her intentions.

"As for myself I've been raised to wait for my proce charming to swoop in and save me, gag, I want a soft little man to protect. Always have regardless of what my parents have wanted, havent crushed on any girls yet but I'm not ruling it out" the last part was added to rib the Uchiha about not switching the genders. "Yaknow we do have two hours before the class is scheduled, you could get drunk and I could seal the alcohol out of you with fuuinjutsu in the worst case. We could have some fun, you can visit my mansion, we can go shopping, we can drink here more. Whatever you want" both before and now the times of the words were sweet and genuine, telling the truth meant you had to remember less things and the Uzumaki had a poor enough memory as it was.

Jin Misukage
    Jin Misukage

Post by Jin Misukage Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:01 pm

Zenaku had decided to stop drinking sake cause he had never been a very heavy drinker him self so he pushed the sake cup aside and ordered some green tea, As the tea was placed in front of him he heard the woman ask him if he had ever been with a woman and of course he had a few times in his days hell what kind of man had not been with a girl before. " Sorry to burst your bubble miss fushi but just cause i never had a crush dose not mean i never been with a woman in that manner i am 21 after all." Zenaku would say as he started laughing as he could clearly see though what she was trying to do and he found it kind of cute she was trying so hard but at the same time trying to hide her intentions but there was very little his eyes missed.

The girl then went on to say that what she wanted, she said that her parents raised her to have a prince charming to come save her but at the same time she wanted a soft man who she could protect. Her story was kinda double siding on its self and then she said that she never crushed in a girl before and zenakus eye brows lifted up to that thought of two girls together. She asked him if he wanted to continue drinking go shopping or what cause they still had two hours before the class actually started. Now that she brought it up there was some stuff he would like to get at the local weapons shop. " Actually if we could go to a local weapons shop i need to do some shopping." Zenaku asked her as he gave her a smile.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm