Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Weed Pulling

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

Weed Pulling Empty Weed Pulling

Post by Peragus Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:29 pm

Mission Name: Weed Pulling
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Remove all Weeds
    Description: Miss Hasegawa's garden is overrun with weeds and she needs them removed. Take care not to destroy any of her flowers or vegetables while you're there.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin

Akari had decided to only do one mission today, choosing instead of her usual routine of doing three a day to only doing one. Frankly it was because she was kind of tired of the monotony, but she still needed more money in order to order a weapon. She wanted to make sure she had enough or was ready to make more no matter what the weaponsmiths prices were. Although she was sure that if he was as good at his craft as rumour made him out to be then he would be expensive indeed. Today’s single mission though consisted of weed pulling for Miss Hasegawa. A simple task, if a bit time consuming and avoiding her flowers and vegetables while doing so will keep it from being completely boring.

Arriving at the woman’s house, Akari could see a sizeable garden out back and figured it would take her awhile to yank all the weeds out. Knocking on the door, a middle aged woman with brunette hair and brown eyes would greet her at the door. “Good morning, I’m assuming you’re Akari?” She would ask which would prompt Akari to respond in kind. “Yes ma’am, good morning. I’m here to pull the weeds from your garden.” She would say, which would prompt the older woman to nod. “Very well, head out back and get started then, I’ll bring you some water in a bit.” Akari nodded in acknowledgement before heading out back and beginning to pull weeds, she kept an eye out for what she was pulling and was careful not to pull anything she wasn’t meant to. A little bit later Miss Hasegawa came out with some water and Akari took a break before finishing up. She checked in with the client and headed home, deciding that she was quite done with missions today already.

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:47 pm