Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Monetary Minutia

Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Monetary Minutia Empty Monetary Minutia

Post by Kara Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:01 pm

Kara was not the type to often consider money. In fact, unlike the stereotypes given to the rich; where all they did was roll around in their piles of wealth, she didn’t think of it much at all. It was a constant source of amusement of late, the idea that those that thought most about it were those that had the least. She was quite sure that most of them did not realize that. She had recently had her suite decorated - dark and rich woods, coloured leathers and opulent silks stretched throughout the rooms she had in the building built for the Stag Emporium. Sitting at her ornate and gothic looking desk she pored over the letters that had been sent her way. She had received 300,000 ryo as a signing bonus when she assumed the role of head of research and development. The title was a bit of a mouthful, but the position suited her fine, being in charge of people was something she was practiced at. While she didn’t think often of money, she did understand the importance of investment. So with an expert hand she wrote a letter assigning her bonus to the investment in one of Okane’s shops; based on what she’d seen of his business style it would provide a tidy return. After sending the letter and money out by courier she would continue making decorative adjustments to her suite.

Mistress Kara:
    Kara
    Kara

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fuuton, Doton, Jiton, Chemistry, Iryojutsu, Engineering, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Kugutsu, Genjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: More than I need, less than I'd like

Monetary Minutia Empty Re: Monetary Minutia

Post by Kara Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:07 pm

Previous Posts:

Since Damien had set up a shop in Sunagakure Kara decided that she should support it. She wanted him to do well, it did benefit her after all. Gathering the funds was hardly an issue and with a quick pen stroke she would send off 3,000,000 ryo and happily accept partial ownership in Darhk Industries, in the form of 30,000 shares. It was a small part, for now. But it was hers.

Mistress Kara: