Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Lorem Ipsum

Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Lorem Ipsum Empty Lorem Ipsum

Post by Toshiyuki Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:03 pm

Contract Name: Infernal Contract: Hyakki Yagyō 百鬼夜行 [Midnight Pandemonium]
    Type: Spirits
    Specimen: Infernals
    Culture/Lore: Throughout the Isles in the Land of Water, and more specifically surrounding the Isle of Whispers, the sea floor is littered with submarine volcanoes. Legends have told for years that in the smoke, steam, and mists created by these natural phenomena, there have been sighting of beings ancient and cruel that'd rave and terrorize those whose will and strength were easily sapped away by the minute whispers of spirits. These spirits were brushed away as oni or yokai from local areas, but in reality their origins were something else entirely. From the warring era of kirigakure, there was many a warrior who died a tragic death completely unrelated to their battles. Stripped of strength, or honor, or pride these spirits unable to move on abide in the wind. It is only in the volcanic steam, lava, or great pyres that these spirits could manifest to reclaim their pride and heal the wounds given to them in a previous life. Summoners of these spirits need bear caution for these spirits are fickle, and summoners that are weak of spirit may end up becoming prey for the Infernals to feed on.
    Element(s): (Wind)
    Designated Skill: (??? up to you. I'd suggest like sensory or something you don't have for like smoke/heat/CO2 detection or something)
    Summoning Method: A drop of the summoner's blood placed onto a solid or liquid surface.
    Unique Abilities: 1st suggestion p1: Abide in the Wind Manifest in the Flame: The form of the Infernals are often made of flame or similar combustible materials. The spirits themselves themselves have no physical form. The summoner must have an existing fire or an element made from a Katon derivative nature to summon them, that the summon takes form from.
    p2: For the cost of 10 chakra (not paid with the expiration maintenance) the Summon can take in the properties of the element they are formed from, using wind to shape and feed the fire that gives them structure. Summons take on the physical properties of the element gaining +1's and -1's to interactions based on the element used. Additionally they deal damage on contact based on the element with power up to one rank lower than the Rank of the jutsu. [Summoned from a C-Rank Katon jutsu: Costs 10 chakra, summon interacts with people a D Rank jutsu. Causing minor burns, and interacting with Fuuton as a C Rank and Suiton as an E Rank.] The specifics of this UA must be listed and apped with each summon, but doesn't count towards their jutsu known or cost the summon any chakra.

Requirements: Fire or a Katon derivative element.
    Drawbacks: Can't be used without some prep.
    Holders: Sero

Last edited by Toshiyuki on Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Lorem Ipsum Empty Re: Lorem Ipsum

Post by Toshiyuki Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:42 pm

Toshiyuki was at first charmed by Emiki's mannerisms, and as he was reminded of his youngest brother, a small grin would spread across his face. Though maybe a touch abrasive, the light-hearted air that emiki gave of was perfect for relieving Toshi's anxious disposition, even if only just a little. A smile that would quickly fade as she casually mentioned him doing laps around the country with her as he accepted her hand shake. He would blankly stare at her, absolutely dumbfounded. "I... I um...." His arm limply flopping for as long as Emiki shook his hand. Hour lap, he thought, too slow to matter? It was obvious Toshi couldn't find the words.

As Five cut off their talking, Toshiyuki would catch the trench knife tossed at him, holding them with a practiced familiarity. As Five began, Toshi's eyebrows would raise halfway up his forehead. Combat-based? How? There was no way, but he would listen regardless. Five didn't seem like the irrational type, so Toshiyuki would start playing out scenarios in his head. If he could go in first, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. He'd need to think carefully about how he proceeded though. He couldn't embarrass himself further in front of his new team mate. After a moment more of consideration once Five finished talking the genin would respond, "Understood Sensei," as he'd slightly bow.

"So is that an, uh, acceptable plan?" The genin would finish as he hurriedly followed the trail that the two had found with his partner for this part of the exams, a ninja he'd never known. She seemed a bit strange for a genin, but he doubted she was headstrong. Maybe that was for the best, yeah? Toshi would continue forward until the tracks of the what he hoped were two more genin began to seem fresher. He wouldn't do much, he'd simply nod at Ayaka signalling her as he would peel slightly ahead until he cleared the forest.

Emerging from the brush would be a ninja with short mid calf pants on that had two knife holsters on his left leg, a hip pouch on the small of his back, and one on his left side. He noteably also had a massive backpack and a thick, fur-lined jacket that was maybe a bit too warm for the current weather. Slowly he'd take his backpack off and approach. He’d notice the cat-eared ninja with the fish.

Through a cloth mask, a smiling Toshi would raise his left hand up as a sign that he wasn’t pulling any tricks. His right hand, which was in a cast would remain stationary. “I’ve been following your tracks for some time now.” He would nod lightly towards the jungle floor still loamy and wet from the rain “I don’t think I could win a two v one fight, so I’d like to propose we compile our resources. A temporary truce, if you will, until we collect the totems.” Toshi watched them with a cautious eye never approaching within 10 meters of them.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:09 pm