Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Another Day

Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Another Day Empty Another Day

Post by Toshiyuki Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:53 pm

As the golden, midday sun rays filtered in through the window, Toshiyuki sat in front of a nurse with hands extended towards him. The nurse's hands covered in a green aura were extended over Toshi's broken arm. The shaggy haired genin's lone unswollen eye lingered on the man across from his for a moment, but quickly Toshi maneuvered to the it to the ground and away from the piercing gaze of the man in front of him as he inhaled to speak. "Toshi," the man would start, "I  really don't know how you afford these frequent visits on a genin's salary." Silently the genin would find a new excuse for his eye to wander away from the conversation. "Your right eye is swollen, arm is broken, and bruised all over..." There'd be a brief pause as the man attempted to meet Toshi's gaze. "Again. You gonna answer me?"

Toshiyuki's eyes would shakily look into the nurse's. "Well..." A nervous smile would reveal a mouth laden with sharp teeth.

[Earlier that day]

Just beginning the first measure of its ballad to the lakeside and the rest of the land beneath it, a bashful, blushing sun would lift itself above the horizon bathing the land beneath in a requiem of reds and oranges. As the celestial sang a lonely song of mourning, of missing it's beloved who'd dance the night away, the chorus of fauna who'd been singing under in the twilight, hoping to see the reunion of the Sun and Moon, began to decrescendo as the sounds of twilight gave way to the diurnal creature's who were awoken by their lonely liege.

In the middle of a massive, verdant forest lay a vast still lake reflecting the light of the blushing suitor and his ever growing domain of day. As the Sun continued to rise over the forest its image stretched across the entirety of the lake like over worked taffy. The legato visage was interrupted by a single log balanced vertically, softly bobbing to the soothing ripples of the expansive lake. Seated atop it was a quiet Toshiyuki taking in the sunrise next to a bucket of cleaned fish preserved over ice. Watching these star-crossed lover miss each other once more was just another day for Toshi, but tears fell from his distant eyes anyways.
    Toshiyuki
    Toshiyuki
    Mist Genin
    Mist Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyose
    Class: D
    Ryo: 6,700

Another Day Empty Re: Another Day

Post by Toshiyuki Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:58 pm

A sharp yell "Toshi!" snapped the genin back to the present, who winced as surprised, tightening muscles made fractured bone shift at painful angles. "I didn't mean to scare you, but are you even listening?" The younger of the two men would strain against the weight of his heavy gaze his eyes dancing up the white walls behind the nurse before finally making eye contact. He'd swallow deeply clearing his throat before taking a deep inhale.

"Uhm." He'd hesitate. "Yeah. Sorry, What was it you were saying?"

"What happened to you?" The nurse stared him down with a critical eye, moving on from medical ninjutsu to begging to apply the cast to his arm. "Tell me if it feels too tight."

"It's feels fine." Toshi's initial response was a simple aversion of the question, but he didn't even need to be making eye contact to know that the nurse would be unsatisfied with just that much. "I was just fishing and I, uh, had an accident. I wasn't paying enough attention to my surroundings."

The nurse would pause for a moment, and then continue letting out a deep sigh as he applied the rest of the cast. "You're a smart kid, Toshiyuki. A good kid. I can't make you tell me who is doing this, but I'm not stupid. You don't think I'm stupid do you." The jonin's eyes would sneak up from the cast meeting Toshi's with a warm, almost playful smile.

"No. no sir."

"Whatever's going on, you don't need to feel like you deserved to be punished for whatever it is you think you did. Just make sure you keep yourself safe, and stay out my office for a while, yeah?" The nurse would laugh as he tapped on the cast a couple of times. "Done."
    [Exit]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 pm